abonnement bol.com Unibet Coolblue
pi_46003712
Die beschrijving:
John Mayer comments on some of the posters the audience has created at the OKC concert. One says "DeLa Naked Now" and the other says "Sweet 16 and never been kissed. Wanna be my first?" I hope Jessica doesn't mind.

Margo! Was je ook bij dat concert?

Briljante analyse ook van die bordjes Geweldige actie!
pi_46003781
Ja, de man is zeker op dreef... Komt er toch nog iets goeds van die relatie. Het schijnt trouwens dat ze op de Grammy's 'uit de kast komen' ... lol.
pi_46003795
quote:
Op maandag 5 februari 2007 12:44 schreef Numbie het volgende:
Ja, de man is zeker op dreef... Komt er toch nog iets goeds van die relatie. Het schijnt trouwens dat ze op de Grammy's 'uit de kast komen' ... lol.
Again: thank god voor E!
pi_46003874
Ik wil ook digitale tv potverdrie... Eerst maar eens een echte baan vinden...
pi_46004074
quote:
Op maandag 5 februari 2007 12:47 schreef Numbie het volgende:
Ik wil ook digitale tv potverdrie... Eerst maar eens een echte baan vinden...
Ja of thuiswonen en gewoon net zolang tegen je moeder blijven zeggen dat je echt niet zonder digitale tv kunt tegenwoordig, net zolang tot ze het gaat geloven

Mocht er nog iets interessants voorbij flitsen dan neem ik het wel ff op.
pi_46004245
Heeeeel graag

En weer gaan thuiswonen is voor mij geen optie
pi_46004928
quote:
Op maandag 5 februari 2007 12:54 schreef Jill-RMC het volgende:
Ja of thuiswonen en gewoon net zolang tegen je moeder blijven zeggen dat je echt niet zonder digitale tv kunt tegenwoordig, net zolang tot ze het gaat geloven
Ja, in plaats van 30 zenders waar niks op is.
100 zenders waar niks op is.
pi_46004962
M'n harddisk is vorige week gecrasht en ben m'n mayer collectie kwijt geraakt. Ik zoek nog de studio versie van Good Love, wie kan mij die sturen?

fjboere AT hotmail PUNT com
pi_46005704
quote:
Op maandag 5 februari 2007 13:24 schreef Apfel het volgende:

[..]

Ja, in plaats van 30 zenders waar niks op is.
100 zenders waar niks op is.
Ja daar heb je dan wel gelijk in...alhoewel je de tijd aardig kan doden met MTV2 en VH1. En E! natuurlijk...je moet natuurlijk wel op de hoogte blijven van de laatste roddels
pi_46006086
quote:
Op maandag 5 februari 2007 13:26 schreef fjboere het volgende:
M'n harddisk is vorige week gecrasht en ben m'n mayer collectie kwijt geraakt. Ik zoek nog de studio versie van Good Love, wie kan mij die sturen?

fjboere AT hotmail PUNT com
Als je vanavond laat ff online bent, kan ik' m je wel msn'en
pi_46006604
Ooh ik heb 'm zojuist nog kunnen rippen. Waar BOL wel niet goed voor is!

Iig bedankt Numbie voor de support

[ Bericht 50% gewijzigd door fjboere op 05-02-2007 14:30:08 ]
pi_46016530
Al goed joh
pi_46021291
quote:
Op maandag 5 februari 2007 12:41 schreef Jill-RMC het volgende:
Die beschrijving:
John Mayer comments on some of the posters the audience has created at the OKC concert. One says "DeLa Naked Now" and the other says "Sweet 16 and never been kissed. Wanna be my first?" I hope Jessica doesn't mind.

Margo! Was je ook bij dat concert?

Briljante analyse ook van die bordjes Geweldige actie!
LMAOOOO!
Neej! Haha. But you know me too well.

Wat een schattige actie. En wat een hysterische reactie meteen uit t publiek..
pi_46023755
My gosh, it's The Hurt! Wiehie!! Van de show van 3 februari...
pi_46032839
Was net bij E! News dat Jessica niet met John date. Is toch best knap.
Die presentator was trouwens grappig, hij zo "Jessica still feels deeply connected to Nick *kuche*alimony*kuche* ..."
pi_46036549
quote:
Simpson brak in 1999 door met het nummer 'I wanna love you forever', dat ook in Nederland een hit werd.
Ja, daar kennen we haar allemaal van
pi_46036667
Aaaww arme Jessica toch....

Ik zag laatst Behind the Music Nick Lachey op VH1 en daar leek het er toch verdacht veel op dat JS die hele relatie niet meer zag zitten. Moet je daarna niet zielig gaan doen dat ie weer date.
pi_46036831
Back 2 JM:

las dit net pas
quote:
10 ANSWERS FOR ANDREW MILLER

In tandem with their new MTV series, "I'm From Rolling Stone", rollingstone.com is holding a weekly contest to find a young, aspiring rock journalist who's written ten great interview questions for the artist of their choosing. The latest winner is Andrew Miller, 22, who's posed his questions to me. Below are my responses. In the spirit of Rock N Roll, I gave myself a 20 minute time limit with which to complete the interview. Congratulations, Andrew. You're well on your way to working for an entertainment magazine. Your next task is to learn how to write an album review that both praises and condemns in frustratingly equal measure.

1. So, now the squeaky clean guy who once penned the lyric "bubble-gum tongue" is a weed enthusiast?

Not anymore. How can I explain this succinctly? Sometimes you have to experiment with an updated design for yourself before you realize the original design never stopped working for you. Rolling Stone is like your older brother's cool friend, and you'll be surprised what you'll do to get Keith with the Camaro to like you.

2. Which genre's artists do you find most intimidating to work with, hip-hop or blues?

Blues, easily. Hip-Hop is still a flexible art form. It's where blues was fifty years ago. The commandments of the blues are written in stone.

3. Fill in the blank: Over the years, I've seen my fanbase...

...come and go according to the music I'm making and what moves (or doesn't move) them. I'm okay with that open-door policy. You can step in or out anytime you like and you won't get hassled upon re-entry.

4. You've [offered] your guitar services on tracks by the Dixie Chicks and Rob Thomas. Any requests you've turned down?

Believe it or not, I don't really judge whether or not I'm going to play on someone's album based on their credentials... I'm listening for a space in the song that my sensibilities will sit right with. When you get together on another artist's record, you're both at each other's mercy.

5. You're set to appear on a track off T.I.'s upcoming album, "T.I. vs. T.I.P." Compare the recording studio experiences with T.I.'s camp compared to your own. What went on, exactly?

I never worked with T.I. Here's the back story to that Wikipedia nugget: I was a guest on TRL and happened to get my hands on the list of goofy, un Andrew-Miller-like questions I was going to be asked before I walked on set. One of the questions was "Who do you like more, T.I. or [I forgot the other southern rap artist]?" So I snuck to the bathroom and searched "T.I." on my Blackberry. I memorized as much information as I could and then announced that we were working together. I like that Damien Fahey boy, I just don't like getting slapped with the sweaty glove of irony on national televison.

6. Ever purchase a Jessica Simpson album?

I lisen to most new music released every week.

7. You've been dabbling in stand-up at the Comedy Cellar in NYC. Describe the first set you bombed.

You mean "set" as in just one? I'm not done bombing. I'm still clearing out a life's worth of "is that funny?" to which the answer is usually "at least not the way you said it, it's not."

8. Are there any songs you go back and listen and think, What the hell was that about? That was terrible.?

There's a song on Heavier Things called "New Deep". Looking back on it, I think I thought I knew what I meant but the idea is a bit undercooked. And slightly nonsensical. You can't win em all.

9. Your lyrical matter is usually wide-ranging. On Continuum, you sing about fear of parents dying (Stop This Train), political dissent (Belief) and even our generation's abundant apathy (Waiting on the World to Change.) But what's something you refuse to sing about?

I refuse to ever write a song about ANY trappings of fame. That's like your head crowing inside your ass, only set to music. Lots of people think Vultures is about fame and the entertainment industry, but it's not. It's more about where my confidence comes from.

10. You turn 30 in October. What will be the worst part about seeing your 20s go away?

There are lots of very invasive tests that doctors like to administer to men in their thirties. These tests usually result in a ride home with the radio off and very little blinking.
pi_46042788
Die was ik nog niet tegengekomen...
pi_46044599
-Edit-

foutje!
you might aswell do the white line
pi_46067244
AAAAARGH hij treedt 18 april op in Montreal!! Ik ga drie dagen daarvoor daar weg... Ik ga zo de tickets proberen om te boeken
pi_46081340
Waaah, ik zit nu de opname van 02-02-2007 te luisteren van score (tracker). En z'n 7e nummer is Covered In Rain!!!

Die moet ie echt weer vaker gaan spelen
pi_46085545
Echt hè... Net als The Hurt. De ironie in dat nummer is gewoon briljant...
pi_46159031
Zondag zijn de Grammy's!! Woehoe!!
Weet iemand of het ook nog ergens live gaat worden uitgezonden?
abonnement bol.com Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')