abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_45505939
Ik hoop met je mee

Dat 't in frankrijk gedacht wordt en door DeLa gezegd is zegt helaas meestal niets.
Jason Mraz's bloedeigen tourmanager heeft ooit eens t gerucht de wereld in geholpen dat ze in september 2006 een europese tour gepland hadden staan.
NOOOOU.. niet dus
Dus totdat ik een datum zie staan met een voorverkoop datum erbij, ga ik nog nergens vanuit.
Ik zie hem er nog eerder voor aan om in Frankrijk 2 dagen promo te doen zonder band, terug te vliegen naar de VS en ergens half juni terug te komen.
pi_45509094
quote:
IT'S ONLY A SUGGESTION.

By now you've probably heard of the incredible tension and controversy on the set of TV's hit series "Grey's Anatomy", involving a particularly unsavory homosexual slur allegedly made to a fellow castmate by actor Isaiah Washington. Gay and lesbian groups are outraged, calling for Mr. Washington's immediate termination from the show.

Now, far be it from me to chime in on other people's business, but just like the man standing in line for a movie overhears a stranger behind him whom he knows has confused the finer points of the film "Throw Mama From The Train" with those of "Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot!", sometimes you have to turn around and butt into a situation that doesn't concern you in order to offer a little bit of assistance.

ABC may fire Mr. Washington, and it seems as if the pressure to do so is mounting by the day. They may also choose to placate all parties involved with some well-constructed press releases and the soothing touch of time, but in my mind, neither outcome succeeds in making any strides in promoting the tenets of tolerance and understanding.

I would like to offer my suggestion for a solution; produce an episode of Grey's Anatomy in which Mr. Washington's character, Dr. Burke comes out to his friends and colleagues as a gay man!!! What better way for an actor to get to the roots of his discrimination than by portraying the very the subject of his own ire for the remainder of his contract? That'll learn ya!

In case any writers of the show happen to be reading, I have included some possible script excerpts that might help get this story line up and running.

SCENES FROM 'GREY'S ANATOMY', by John Mayer

INT: NIGHT, ON LOCATION

(THE RAMROD, A large rock club is packed to the rafters with energetic, bold looking twenty-somethings. On stage, an almost impossibly flamboyant group of performers are rocking out to a psychedelic beat that has the crowd whipped up into a primal frenzy.)

(CHRISTINA leans into the ear of PRESTON, struggling to be heard over the music)

CHRISTINA:

I think it's really cool that you wanted to take us to a SCISSOR SISTERS concert, Burke! I gotta say, I never pegged you for the type. You're always talking about how much you love Ultimate Fighting Championships and Adult Video Award shows.

(CHRISTINA's eyes skitter from left to right, enlightened.)

Pretty much all the time, come to think of it.

BURKE:

(cautiously)

A friend of mine gave me their CD for Christmas. I figured I'd give it a listen. Turns out they weren't bad. They have a pleasant enough sound. Besides, I figured it would be nice to show you guys a fun time for once.

CUT TO:

STAGE

(The band plays the final exciting beats of "Kiss You Off". Jake Shears, The SCISSOR SISTERS lead singer [himself] takes the mic.)

JAKE:

Thank you very muuuuuuch Seattle!!! This next song is called "I Don't Feel Like Dancing" and tonight, we want to send this song off to a very special man in the crowd, Preston Burke, webmaster of the biggest SISTERS fan site, idontfeellikedancing.com!!! Thanks Preston! The tea cookies you left backstage were deeelish!!!

(CROWD APPLAUDS WILDLY WHILE THE BAND LAUNCHES INTO THEIR HIT SINGLE. PRESTON, now downright sheepish, grabs his coat and small pleather DKNY bag, fumbling towards the exit.)

BURKE:

I think I left a scalpel in that mime today. See ya!!!

And, SCENE.

"But John", you ask, waking up your roommate, "how can anyone be sure that Mr. Washington will abide by the agreement to play an openly homosexual Cardiothoracic surgeon?"

I present to you a potential storyline that will ensure the power lies with the writing team:

INT., DAYTIME, DR. BURKE'S OFFICE.

(Dr. MEREDITH GREY pokes her head into BURKE's office)

MEREDITH:

Burke, I just wanted to let you know the mime with the scalpel you left in him is going to make a full reco-

(MEREDITH is shocked)

What is that??

BURKE:

(casually)

What is wha- Oh, this. This is my pet cougar, Dolce. Ferocious little guy.

(a large cougar in a cramped wire crate growls loudly and swipes his giant paw at nothing in particular. Burke is unfazed, studying an EKG print-out)

All I gotta say is, I'm glad he spends all day in his discount cage. If he should ever break out of that rickety thing I'd be a dead man. And I'm a gay doctor working IN a hospital. Sweet nature's fury!

And, SCENE.

Again, I have very little grounds for offering my advice, but I'm just calling it as I see it - After all, "Throw Mama From the Train" had Ann Ramsey in it, while Estelle Getty was in "Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot!" Couldn't let that go.ᅠ

POSTED BY JOHN MAYER AT 10:29 PM FROM BEIRUT, LEBANON
En het enig wat ik me dan afvraag; wtf doet hij in Beiroet, als hij daar al is...
pi_45509253
quote:
Op vrijdag 19 januari 2007 14:38 schreef Tesss het volgende:

[..]

Geld of niet ik móet erheen Ik hoop niet de HMH
als ik kaartjes wil moet het wel in de HMH, wat anders?

Paradiso en Melkweg zijn te klein, volgende stap is HMH, qua acoustiek ook beter dan Ahoy ofzo.
you might aswell do the white line
pi_45509866
quote:
Op vrijdag 19 januari 2007 16:37 schreef Numbie het volgende:

[..]

En het enig wat ik me dan afvraag; wtf doet hij in Beiroet, als hij daar al is...
Grey's Anatomy
Hmm mischien heeft hij weer aan de drank gezeten
I'm an assassin and I had a job to do
pi_45510469
Zit er dik in...
pi_45569358
http://www.belfasttelegra(...)s/article2167383.ece

Leuk interview over waarom Mayer in Europa nog niet zo groot is als in de VS..
pi_45613504
En Mayer is deze week in Miami omdat zijn 'winter'-tour daar begint eind deze week... En raad eens met wie hij gezellig een dagje op stap is geweest...
pi_45613640

wanneer komti nou terughuuug!
you might aswell do the white line
pi_45628013
quote:
Op dinsdag 23 januari 2007 22:08 schreef Numbie het volgende:
En Mayer is deze week in Miami omdat zijn 'winter'-tour daar begint eind deze week... En raad eens met wie hij gezellig een dagje op stap is geweest...

Iedereen is bang dat ze mee op tour gaat : http://icydk.com/2007/01/(...)-john-mayer-on-tour/

[ Bericht 17% gewijzigd door Tesss op 24-01-2007 13:49:04 ]
pi_45631546
John Mayer, wat een geweldig artiest.

Ik ken hem sinds Heavier Things en sindsdien zijn al zijn albums alleen nog maar beter geworden. Maar onovertroffen blijft toch wel zijn Try! registratie.

Tevens tvp.
"If you want to present to be different from the past, study the past." - Spinoza
pi_45633733
quote:
Op woensdag 24 januari 2007 13:27 schreef Tesss het volgende:

[..]

Iedereen is bang dat ze mee op tour gaat : http://icydk.com/2007/01/(...)-john-mayer-on-tour/
Hate to break the news, maar het zou me serieus niet verbazen als ze een paar dagen meereist... Waar is Duke?
pi_45643156
quote:
Op woensdag 24 januari 2007 16:20 schreef Numbie het volgende:

[..]

Hate to break the news, maar het zou me serieus niet verbazen als ze een paar dagen meereist... Waar is Duke?
BIj z'n moeder Hij zei het laatst in een interview bij Star 98.7.
pi_45643502
Seriously... volgens mij als John een keer moet poepen weten jullie 't ook? Of nie?
Haha.. Najaa.. iig wel goed.. want dankzij jullie weet ik iig nog een beetje wat er gebeurt in Johnny land, want ik heb toch echt geen tijd om t zelf op te zoeken... (Al gaat t mij toch meer om tourdata enzo )
pi_45653970
quote:
Op woensdag 24 januari 2007 20:58 schreef Tesss het volgende:

[..]

BIj z'n moeder Hij zei het laatst in een interview bij Star 98.7.
Kijk, daar heb ik dus geen tijd voor om te beluisteren. Ben of te moe of gewoon geen zin, maar meestal download ik het wel... Wel leuk dat z' n moeder zo lang op Duke past. Schatje is het toch
pi_45654520
Nou, ik ben van mening dat als je een hond neemt ook je tijd erin moet steken.
Heb al een schijthekel aan mensen in de straat die allebei 40 uur per week werken en dat beest de hele dag alleen laten of ergens anders dumpen.
pi_45656456
Ja dat ben ik met je eens. En volgens mij had Duke ook makkelijk mee gekund, maar ach, zijn ouders zijn ook al op leeftijd. Dan is het voor hen vast wel gezellig om een viervoeter in huis te hebben voor een dikke maand
pi_45659247
quote:
Op woensdag 24 januari 2007 21:07 schreef Gosjke het volgende:
Seriously... volgens mij als John een keer moet poepen weten jullie 't ook? Of nie?
Haha.. Najaa.. iig wel goed.. want dankzij jullie weet ik iig nog een beetje wat er gebeurt in Johnny land, want ik heb toch echt geen tijd om t zelf op te zoeken... (Al gaat t mij toch meer om tourdata enzo )
Dat nog net niet.
pi_45692936
John gaat samen met John L. en Corrinne Bailey Rae optreden bij de Grammy's
pi_45693354
quote:
Op vrijdag 26 januari 2007 13:04 schreef Numbie het volgende:
Nice
pi_45695080
Vraag me af wat ze gaan spelen; een medley?? Zoiets als "Save room while we're waiting on the world to change, or put your records on?"
pi_45698232
quote:
Op vrijdag 26 januari 2007 14:14 schreef Numbie het volgende:
Vraag me af wat ze gaan spelen; een medley?? Zoiets als "Save room while we're waiting on the world to change, or put your records on?"
Zoiets Ik ben benieuwd
pi_45699748
Iedereen onthouden! Special editie van Continuum (die met de dvd registratie van webster hall) komt 14 februari uit!
  vrijdag 26 januari 2007 @ 18:29:33 #98
166557 LennartCM
He's lost control
pi_45703280
Bold As Love cover van hem vind ik heel goed.
Verder niets zo mijn smaak, maar wel een puike gitarist
pi_45704305
quote:
Op vrijdag 26 januari 2007 16:28 schreef Numbie het volgende:
Iedereen onthouden! Special editie van Continuum (die met de dvd registratie van webster hall) komt 14 februari uit!
SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
pi_45706281
quote:
Op vrijdag 26 januari 2007 13:04 schreef Numbie het volgende:

Wanneer is dat dan?

tevens tvp van een groot Mayer fan
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')