abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_205380084
Gedetaileerde live map wat er ECHT gebeurd in Oekraine ipv die gemanipuleerde ellende van de USA.

Nou ja het is wel gebasseerd op Russische intelligence... ;)

https://defensepoliticsasia.com/ukraine/
pi_205380446
Oekraïne wordt over een tijdje gewoon verdeeld onder Rusland, Polen, Hongarije.
Plaats hier uw advertentie
pi_205380586
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 18 juli 2022 18:14 schreef FLATTTENtheCURVE het volgende:
Oekraïne wordt over een tijdje gewoon verdeeld onder Rusland, Polen, Hongarije.
Echt niets overlaten om toch nog NATO te joinen :?
I understand how you feel. You see, it's all very clear to me now. The whole thing. It's wonderful.
pi_205380603
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 18 juli 2022 18:33 schreef UncleScorp het volgende:

[..]
Echt niets overlaten om toch nog NATO te joinen :?
Wie zal t zeggen. Soort Vierde Rijk?
pi_205381243
twitter
pi_205387286
twitter
pi_205387399
quote:
Tja, als je met een coup de macht grijpt, TEGEN de wil in van zo'n 50% van de bevolking, en dat deel verzet zich tegen die coup, dan ben je volgens Internationaal Recht geen soeverein land meer....
pi_205387466
quote:
:r
NATO moet dringend es op zijn bek krijgen...
I understand how you feel. You see, it's all very clear to me now. The whole thing. It's wonderful.
pi_205387565
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 19 juli 2022 12:23 schreef UncleScorp het volgende:

[..]
:r
NATO moet dringend es op zijn bek krijgen...
Dat krijgen ze al.
Hun hypermoderne wapensystemen worden nog steeds vernietigd en hun NAVO getrainde Oekrainiers worden nog steeds opgerold.
pi_205387646
The EU intends to unfreeze the funds of a number of Russian banks for transactions related to food and fertilizers

According to Reuters, the European Union may unfreeze the funds of VTB, Sovcombank, Novikombank, Promsvyazbank, VEB, Otkritie Bank and Rossiya Bank.
https://t.me/intelslava/3(...)N-wfJc2KJa4o8vU4IW2I

Tja say no more... blijkbaar zijn de gevolgen van de sancties desastreus voor de Eu...
==================
The National Oil Company of Iran announced the signing of a $40 billion strategic cooperation agreement with Gazprom. This is the largest foreign investment in the history of the Iranian oil industry..

7 agreements have been concluded with Russian companies for the development of oil fields "Northern Pars", "South Pars", etc. with a total cost of 4 billion dollars.

Agreements were also reached on the construction of new export gas pipelines, facilitating the exchange of gas and oil products between the Russian Federation and Iran, and accelerating projects related to LNG.

https://t.me/intelslava/3(...)B8CzexewxO61DVZjxtNA

Russen hebben geen probleem om zaken te doen...
=========
pi_205388426
lol pls herinner me eraan NOOIT meer te posten in NWS :')
  FOK!fotograaf dinsdag 19 juli 2022 @ 13:56:25 #137
364681 over_hedge
pi_205388491
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 19 juli 2022 13:51 schreef UncleScorp het volgende:
Is goed ^O^
Don't worry about the future. Or know that worrying is as effective as trying to solve an algebra equation by chewing bubble gum.
pi_205389151
quote:
NWS. _O- _O- _O-
pi_205389325
quote:
Een andere mening wordt daar niet op prijs gesteld...
pi_205389417
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 19 juli 2022 15:00 schreef FLATTTENtheCURVE het volgende:

[..]
Een andere mening wordt daar niet op prijs gesteld...
Zelfde massavorming als bij covid ... alle neuzen in dezelfde richting ... anders ben je een paria
pi_205389423
We zullen er nog es posten als ze de overwinning van Oekraine vieren :Y
pi_205389451
Wie is er nou eigenlijk aan t winnen? Moeilijk te zeggen met al die propaganda.
pi_205389569
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 19 juli 2022 15:13 schreef FLATTTENtheCURVE het volgende:
Er zal pas een overwinning zijn als er een ramp gebeurt.

Geen van beide partijen is ook maar geneigd een nederlaag te aanvaarden.
Rusland niet en de VS niet.
Rest loop er bij voor joker :+
pi_205389633
Europa moet gewoon gaan samenwerken met BRICS. En Amerika dumpen. Wat voor nut heeft Amerika eigenlijk?
pi_205390360
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 19 juli 2022 15:13 schreef FLATTTENtheCURVE het volgende:
https://defensepoliticsasia.com/ukraine/
  dinsdag 19 juli 2022 @ 16:47:16 #146
175455 Summers
President-Elect FREEDOM
pi_205390825
quote:
Just don't do it :N
THE GREAT AWAKENING ! CHANGING OF THE GUARD GLOBALLY . MSM IS FAKE NEWS
pi_205396797
Assessment by the Polish intelligence services of the situation in Ukraine

The Intelligence Agency (AW) of the Republic of Poland has prepared a report analyzing the current situation in Ukraine. According to the document, a catastrophic situation has developed in the formations of the Ukrainian Armed Forces.

The number of irretrievable losses is more than 300 people per day, and this figure is underestimated by the office of the President to reduce the likelihood of a public outburst and create panic among civilians and the military
. The Psheks emphasize that the systematic strikes of the Russian Armed Forces on command posts and training centers of the Armed Forces of Ukraine have led to the death of about 4,600 of the most trained military personnel over the past three months, including senior officers, instructors and mercenaries.

The report notes that unprepared formations are sent to the Donbass, the professional level of officers from the battalion commander and below is weak, the functions of commanders in the troops are often performed by fighters of the national battalions. Since May of this year, almost all control functions in the planning and conduct of hostilities have been taken over by foreign advisers from the United States, Great Britain and Canada. At the same time, the fact of their presence at command posts is kept secret in order to prevent the entry of NATO military personnel into the captivity of the Russian Armed Forces.

It is emphasized that Zelensky's office has set the task of keeping the Slavyansk-Kramatorsk-Toretsk line at any cost until the end of August this year.
It is indicated that at present, accelerated training of Ukrainian military personnel is being carried out in the west of the republic and on the territory of Great Britain and Germany. By the end of August - beginning of September, it is planned to create an additional grouping of 30 thousand people, the basis of which will be four new brigades.

It is noteworthy that the Polish special services are skeptical about Kyiv's statements about the preparation of these four formations in Ukraine. Warsaw does not rule out that the command of the Armed Forces of Ukraine is misleading the allies in order to obtain new weapons.

According to AW, the leadership of Ukraine also counts on the introduction of two Polish brigades into the western regions of the country - 6 air brigade and 25 air brigade, which, according to the Ukrainian General Staff, will release additional combat-ready units and formations of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in August to be sent to the eastern front.

At the same time, the report notes that the American 155-mm M-777 howitzers delivered to Kyiv are not always used for their intended purpose. Instead of conducting counter-battery combat, guns are often used to bombard cities. At the same time, military personnel of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, after accelerated training, are unable to independently maintain complex weapons and military equipment systems, therefore foreign instructors from among mercenaries are often in artillery positions.

https://t.me/intelslava/3(...)68RojWUipp7yJvFSsAwQ

Zelfs de Polen geloven niet meer in Zelensky's zalvende geneuzel...
pi_205396801
Special operation in Ukraine. Situation on July 19th.

▪️Russian air defense shot down a Ukrainian Mi-24 and 4 drones, the Russian Defense Ministry reported;

▪️Since the beginning of the special operation, the Russian Armed Forces in Ukraine have destroyed 400 aircraft and helicopters, the department noted;

▪️Aviation and artillery of the Russian Armed Forces hit 7 Ukrainian command posts yesterday

▪️The RF Armed Forces destroyed storage facilities with ammunition for NATO weapons in the Odessa region;

▪️Swedish lieutenant, who previously served in the Swedish Air Force in Uppsala, died during the fighting in the Donetsk region, SVT reported;

▪️Two villages in the Bryansk region were shelled from Ukraine, there were no casualties, as reported by the governor;

▪️The Ukrainian army fired six missiles at Kherson, five were shot down: a missile attack on Kherson was carried out by the American HIMARS multiple launch rocket system;

https://t.me/intelslava/3(...)sv_eNmNW8CHbbMewvpZg
  Moderator woensdag 20 juli 2022 @ 08:01:37 #150
14679 crew  sp3c
Geef me die goud!!!
pi_205396917
400 is wel knap want zoveel hebben ze er nooit gehad
Op zondag 8 december 2013 00:01 schreef Karina het volgende:
Dat gaat me te diep sp3c, daar is het te laat voor.
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')