abonnement bol.com Unibet Coolblue
pi_201847183
*O*

Zojuist in mijn mail *O*

quote:
PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL

Attn:

I am aware that this letter has come to you as a surprise as we have not met nor handled any business deal in the past. Nevertheless, I have contacted you with genuine intentions and I hope I can trust you with this Inheritance opportunity which I will explain below.

My name is Mr. Steve Williams, an account manager with National Bank of Canada in Montreal Quebec. I got your contact address in my search for the next of kin to a deceased customer of our bank Mr. Albert, a citizen of your country, who lived and died in London from Cardiac Arrest in the year 2011 unfortunately this customer died interstate leaving his bank account in an open beneficiary status. All efforts made by our bank to locate his relatives have been unsuccessful so I decided to write you as I have monitored this account in the bank for almost 10 years now and no one has come forth with any claim. I would like to present you to our bank as his next of kin to claim this dormant account worth $17,500,000.00 USD (Seventeen Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars) Only.

You will apply to the bank as an extended relative to the deceased customer while I work from the inside to make sure all needed information and evidences are provided to you to back up your claim.

The account has an open beneficiary status, which is why I have contacted you to come forth and claim the funds as the next of kin and beneficiary. Since he is from your country and you both share the same last !name, it will be easy for you to become his official next of kin. If we do not make claim to the funds now, the funds would be reverted back to the system as unclaimed estate at the expiration of a 10 year dormancy period.

I assure you that this transaction would be handled under due inheritance procedures and every necessary legitimate arrangement will be put in place to make you the real beneficiary of the inheritance funds. It also requires all confidentiality at this stage and I believe that you are ready to keep this absolutely confidential until you are able to claim the funds from the bank. Once the funds are released to you, it will be shared between the two of us.

Please send your response indicating your readiness to proceed with this transaction. Upon your response I shall give you more details and we will have an in-depth discussion regarding a successful completion of this transaction.

Your Full Name and Confidential Address if Different from this one, private Telephone Number

I await your response

Sincerely,

Steve Williams
Tel:+15144482414

Brutal. Fucking. Metal.
pi_201847209
Doe mij ff een tientje dan.
pi_201847225
quote:
1s.gif Op donderdag 21 oktober 2021 16:08 schreef Document1 het volgende:
Doe mij ff een tientje dan.
Het is nog niet gestort -O-

Zodra ik het heb, krijg je twee tientjes pik *O*
Brutal. Fucking. Metal.
pi_201847249
Gefeliciteerd! *O* *O* *O*

Doneer alvast een paar duizend euro aan FOK! :Y
Het leven is geen krentenbol...
Volg de pijlen.
I am the Lizard King. I can do anything.
pi_201847262
quote:
14s.gif Op donderdag 21 oktober 2021 16:10 schreef Hallojo het volgende:
Gefeliciteerd! *O* *O* *O*

Doneer alvast een paar duizend euro aan FOK! :Y
Ik koop FOK! gewoon op :9
Brutal. Fucking. Metal.
pi_201847614
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 21 oktober 2021 16:10 schreef -_Guitarist_- het volgende:

[..]
Ik koop FOK! gewoon op :9
Slechtste investering ooit.
pi_201847642
Wordt niet opgenomen!
-nee-
pi_201847786
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 21 oktober 2021 16:42 schreef Rekkie het volgende:

[..]
Slechtste investering ooit.
Om winst uit te halen misschien wel ja. Maar niet alles gaat om winst.
Brutal. Fucking. Metal.
pi_201848589
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 21 oktober 2021 16:55 schreef -_Guitarist_- het volgende:

[..]
Om winst uit te halen misschien wel ja. Maar niet alles gaat om winst.
Voor het imago is het ook niet te best. De users krijg je er immers bij.
pi_201848666
Heeee, die mail heb ik ook gehad. Ik heb al gebeld en het wordt in orde gemaakt. Als jullie me niet meer zien hier, ben ik vertrokken naar de Bahama's!
pi_201848708
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 21 oktober 2021 18:08 schreef Rekkie het volgende:

[..]
Voor het imago is het ook niet te best. De users krijg je er immers bij.
Elk voordeel hep z'n nadeel? -O-
Brutal. Fucking. Metal.
pi_201848714
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 21 oktober 2021 18:18 schreef -_Guitarist_- het volgende:

[..]
[..]
Elk voordeel hep z'n nadeel? -O-
Ik krijg nu al telefoontjes van armlastigen.
pi_201848716
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 21 oktober 2021 18:14 schreef -Sigaartje het volgende:
Heeee, die mail heb ik ook gehad. Ik heb al gebeld en het wordt in orde gemaakt. Als jullie me niet meer zien hier, ben ik vertrokken naar de Bahama's!
Ga jij er met mijn geld vandoor? -O-
Brutal. Fucking. Metal.
pi_201848728
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 21 oktober 2021 18:19 schreef -_Guitarist_- het volgende:

[..]
Ga jij er met mijn geld vandoor? -O-
Nee, jij wilt er met mijn geld vandoor. Ik ben de erfgenaam. Morgen even naar de bank kijken, dan moet het er op staan.
pi_201848979
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 21 oktober 2021 18:20 schreef -Sigaartje het volgende:

[..]
Nee, jij wilt er met mijn geld vandoor. Ik ben de erfgenaam. Morgen even naar de bank kijken, dan moet het er op staan.
Maar maar maar m'n geld -O-
Brutal. Fucking. Metal.
pi_201850501
Heel veel sterkte met het verlies van Mr. Albert. Erfenissen altijd beneficiair aanvaarden. Het kan zijn dat hij nog schulden had.
If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten. -George Carlin.
pi_201850612
quote:
1s.gif Op donderdag 21 oktober 2021 20:08 schreef valentijn101 het volgende:
Heel veel sterkte met het verlies van Mr. Albert. Erfenissen altijd beneficiair aanvaarden. Het kan zijn dat hij nog schulden had.
Dankje. Had een goede band met 'm. O+

Ook al kende ik 'm niet -O-
Brutal. Fucking. Metal.
abonnement bol.com Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')