abonnement Unibet Coolblue
  zaterdag 16 oktober 2021 @ 22:29:02 #176
54837 nixxx
NIET broer van TD
pi_201789549
Dat lijkt me meer een politiek correcte uiting van de politie. Kun je je afvragen wanneer de politie iemand wel een moslim noemt? Volgens de islamitische traditie is het toch voldoende als iemand serieus de geloofsbelijdenis aflegt?
ik ben niet gek.. ik ben volstrekt niet gek, ik ben helemaal niet gek... ik ben een nagemaakte gek
gooi alles weg neem een besluit, doe als het moet alles opnieuw
  zaterdag 16 oktober 2021 @ 22:32:13 #177
8369 speknek
Another day another slay
pi_201789634
Nouja schijnt dat ie zich gemeld had bij de lokale moskee maar daar weer snel de deur gewezen werd omdat het een wappie was die niets van de islam begreep en ook niet wilde luisteren. Ik snap wel een beetje dat de politie dat dan zegt.

[ Bericht 12% gewijzigd door speknek op 16-10-2021 22:43:20 ]
They told me all of my cages were mental, so I got wasted like all my potential.
pi_201808529
5 doden met pijl en boog leek me al verdacht veel... Enkel de gewonden waren beschoten, de doden waren neergestoken.

quote:
Five people killed in Norway last week were all stabbed to death and not shot with arrows as initially suspected, police have announced.

Four women and one man, aged between 52 and 78, were killed on Wednesday in the attack in Kongsberg, a town about 45 miles (70km) west of the capital, Oslo.

The attacker was armed with a bow and arrow, which he shot at several people, wounding at least one, but on Monday the police inspector Per Thomas Omholt told reporters none of the deaths was caused by the weapon.

“Five people were killed with stabbing weapons,” Omholt told a news conference on Monday. He declined to say whether these were knives or larger weapons.

“Some were killed inside their own homes, others out in public,” Omholt said.

Three other people were injured, including an off-duty police officer who was shot with the bow and arrow in the early phase of the 35-minute rampage.

According to the police, a “double-digit” number of people were shot at with arrows at the start of the attack. “At some point he discarded or lost his bow and arrows,” said Omholt.

Police said they were still interviewing witnesses. “Everything points to the victims being selected at random,” Omholt said.

Police had said initially that a man armed with a bow and arrow had committed the killings. They later added that other weapons were also involved. Omholt did not say why it had taken six days to clarify the situation.
https://www.theguardian.c(...)th-arrows-say-police
Ich glaube, dass es manchmal nicht genügend Steine gibt und
Ich bin mir sicher, dass auch schöne Augen weinen
pi_201808557
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 18 oktober 2021 17:42 schreef crystal_meth het volgende:
5 doden met pijl en boog leek me al verdacht veel... Enkel de gewonden waren beschoten, de doden waren neergestoken.

https://www.theguardian.c(...)th-arrows-say-police
Bevestigd dus

quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 13 oktober 2021 22:50 schreef Billy-jazz het volgende:
Van de bovenstaande live stream begrijp ik dat het ook mogelijk is dat de dader meerdere wapens had, heeft met pijl en boog mensen beschoten om ze vervolgens met een mes te doden.
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')