abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_201106285
quote:
0s.gif Op zaterdag 28 augustus 2021 09:31 schreef Iblardi het volgende:

[..]
Je hebt over de hele wereld cultische beelden in allerlei vormen. Probleem is dat je deze prehistorische Europeanen niet kunt vragen of ze deze vormen "mooi" vonden. De betekenis kan puur symbolisch zijn. De "Venus" van Brassempouy, die veel meer op een realistisch portret lijkt, heeft trouwens een slanker voorkomen, met een smaller gezicht en een ranke nek.

[ afbeelding ]
Prefereer dan toch liever Venus de Milo, dan dat aangezicht. Hoewel de Griekse Venus haar buik naar mijn mening te gespierd, te hoekig en te mannelijk aandoet.

Zo zie je maar weer, voor ieder zijn eigen venusheuvel. ;)
  zaterdag 28 augustus 2021 @ 10:01:15 #77
467592 Cause_Mayhem
I will eat your soul
pi_201106340
quote:
0s.gif Op zaterdag 28 augustus 2021 09:35 schreef Dven het volgende:
Historisch bewijs dat mensen van onmenselijk grote penissen houden. Er bestaat namelijk een oud beeldje van.

[ afbeelding ]
Nou ja tja. Het staat natuurlijk symbool voor iets. In dit geval mannelijkheid, macht, kracht Ed.
Zo staat dat dikke vrouwen beeldje voor vrouwelijkheid, overvloed, vruchtbaarheid.

Zeker bij zaken uit de oudheid moet je symbolisch denken, dat was de taal toentertijd.
Our task must be to free ourselves by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and its beauty.
  zaterdag 28 augustus 2021 @ 10:35:49 #78
137134 Iblardi
Non semper idem
pi_201106744
quote:
0s.gif Op zaterdag 28 augustus 2021 09:55 schreef Jed1Gam het volgende:

[..]
Prefereer dan toch liever Venus de Milo, dan dat aangezicht. Hoewel de Griekse Venus haar buik naar mijn mening te gespierd, te hoekig en te mannelijk aandoet.

Zo zie je maar weer, voor ieder zijn eigen venusheuvel. ;)
Ja, ik vind de klassieke kunst op dat gebied eigenlijk vrij steriel. Het is heel esthetisch, maar ook afstandelijk. Dat kan voor een groot deel te maken hebben met het feit dat de kleuren verloren zijn gegaan, maar er zit ook vaak iets masculiens en robuusts in de vrouwenlichamen dat in de ogen van de meeste moderne (mannelijke en heteroseksuele) waarnemers niet bepaald erotiserend werkt, denk ik.

Je hoort ook weleens oproepen om klassiek naakt in schilderijen of standbeelden bij bepaalde gelegenheden af te dekken omdat het ongepast zou zijn. Daar kan ik me dus totaal niet in verplaatsen. Ik zie het niet als zinnenprikkelend, wel als een hommage aan het naakte menselijke lichaam, maar zonder duidelijke seksuele connotaties.
pi_201107020
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 27 augustus 2021 11:46 schreef Cockwhale het volgende:

[..]
Ik zie wel een interessant antwoord op dat artikel, de onderste. Wat vind jij daar van?
Daar kan ik niet zoveel chocola van breien, vrees ik. Welk specifiek stuk bedoel je?
-
pi_201107501
quote:
0s.gif Op zaterdag 28 augustus 2021 11:03 schreef Haushofer het volgende:

[..]
Daar kan ik niet zoveel chocola van breien, vrees ik. Welk specifiek stuk bedoel je?
"You assume the golden ratio is strictly limited to exact formations.... Its not and no one ever claimed it was.

The fact that you took the generalization that holds try when averaged then complained about individual examples not matching it perfectly shows a gross lack of understanding of the mathematical applications.

You are looking at a scatter graph complaining 8ts not linear.

Explain to me then why life conforms to the golden ratio? Why do flowers have 3 or 5 petal increments? Ratio x2 rounded or x4 rounded.

You ignore that this is a living number and that life rounds things as you cant have a partial petal or head as a standard.

Your pantheon example somehow measures the front? When the golden ratio is applied to the base....

The greatest issue is you clearly think that math is hard unflinching fact. No. Math is our description of the world. For example if i say no tree is taller than ten increments in height. Then we defining that increment does not change the height of the trees.

Additionally.... And most horrifying of all... You are using an incorrect equation to calculate the golden ratio. 1+root 5 over 2? No ...

Golden ratio is a mathematical feed back loop. X= 1+1/x.
So 1+1/(1+1/[1+1/{1+1/<1+1/...>}])....

When your equation is flawed and you are attempting to force it to work perfectly in a science that is widely recognized as variable aka soft science. And relies on generalization and not unbendable law.

You also face the issue that your convinced somehow that the ratio is a two dimensional rectangle being applied to three dimensional shapes....

Perhaps measure the branches of a tree and watch the ratio define how the branches split?

I have. Its accurate 75% of the time. When you apply mathematics to soft sciences that vary aka anything that is being used to measure living things. 75%-80% is enough to state a rule.

Your argument quite bluntly disproves all medical sciences because no two people have identical hearts and since its not identical mathematically it must mean the theory behind heart disease is wrong because EVERY heart is not identical.

To disprove a theory such as this you cannot disprove it as you have. That's not how science works. You have to attempt to prove it and find what breaks it so completely that is disproven. Please site an example that none of them matched (not just a majority). You seem to have made many test but refuse to examine the averages that fall almost exactly on the ratio.

No ones ratio will be exactly 1.6... But the more times you test it the closer to 1.6 it becomes. The golden ratio is not an exact answer. But put your results through calculus graphing. You'll find like limits, the more samples you take the closer to the limit 1.6 your graph will get.

Examining individual samples and not as a whole is not how you do math or science.

You have not disproven or even dented the golden ratio argument. You have only argued variable facts that supporters of the golden ratio theories have already successfully explained the apparent discrepancies of.

If you simply ignore the fact that math is the measurement of patterns in nature and that the golden ratio is the continuously occuring pattern in life... You did not disprove the golden ratio, you disproved math and science.

When math disproves itself it typically means the person was wrong as math cannot disprove itself by its nature. I believe that your mis-printing of the ratio fraction is the primary cause. Your equation is basically converting pi to 3.14 before calculations. That kind of early conversion of a fixed number causes massive discrepancies in your math. By not converting my ratios, my equations always had a smaller +- variable than my professor in calculus. I assume you expecting exacting answers in a soft science, refusing to view all of your result objectively (via scatter plot or averages) led to this extreme inconsistencies in your attempted disprovable of this theory.

The nature of life is its an approximation, a rounding of a universal equation we have not unlocked. But the golden ratio is ultimately part of it as the golden ratio is the closest number we can get to infinite."
  zaterdag 28 augustus 2021 @ 12:16:22 #81
230109 Id_do_her
Overal en nergens.
pi_201107805
quote:
1s.gif Op donderdag 12 augustus 2021 21:32 schreef halfway het volgende:
Als ze maar flinke tetten hebben, en dat hebben die sprietjes vaak niet.
Dat is inderdaad het belangrijkste.
With my pack on my back, down the road I will stray.
pi_201112749
Dat iets universeel/algemeen is, wil natuurlijk niet zeggen dat het letterlijk overal en altijd zo is.
Bij dieren zie je toch ook dat bepaalde uiterlijkheden als aantrekkelijk worden ervaren; een mannelijke vogel verleidt met zang of fleurig verenkleed.

Ik zeg ook niet dat cultuur helemaal geen rol speelt maar we zijn ook gewoon biologische wezens, maar dat is blijkbaar moeilijk te accepteren.
pi_201120899
quote:
0s.gif Op zaterdag 28 augustus 2021 11:49 schreef Cockwhale het volgende:

[..]
"You assume the golden ratio is strictly limited to exact formations.... Its not and no one ever claimed it was.

The fact that you took the generalization that holds try when averaged then complained about individual examples not matching it perfectly shows a gross lack of understanding of the mathematical applications.

You are looking at a scatter graph complaining 8ts not linear.

Explain to me then why life conforms to the golden ratio? Why do flowers have 3 or 5 petal increments? Ratio x2 rounded or x4 rounded.

You ignore that this is a living number and that life rounds things as you cant have a partial petal or head as a standard.

Your pantheon example somehow measures the front? When the golden ratio is applied to the base....

The greatest issue is you clearly think that math is hard unflinching fact. No. Math is our description of the world. For example if i say no tree is taller than ten increments in height. Then we defining that increment does not change the height of the trees.

Additionally.... And most horrifying of all... You are using an incorrect equation to calculate the golden ratio. 1+root 5 over 2? No ...

Golden ratio is a mathematical feed back loop. X= 1+1/x.
So 1+1/(1+1/[1+1/{1+1/<1+1/...>}])....

When your equation is flawed and you are attempting to force it to work perfectly in a science that is widely recognized as variable aka soft science. And relies on generalization and not unbendable law.

You also face the issue that your convinced somehow that the ratio is a two dimensional rectangle being applied to three dimensional shapes....

Perhaps measure the branches of a tree and watch the ratio define how the branches split?

I have. Its accurate 75% of the time. When you apply mathematics to soft sciences that vary aka anything that is being used to measure living things. 75%-80% is enough to state a rule.

Your argument quite bluntly disproves all medical sciences because no two people have identical hearts and since its not identical mathematically it must mean the theory behind heart disease is wrong because EVERY heart is not identical.

To disprove a theory such as this you cannot disprove it as you have. That's not how science works. You have to attempt to prove it and find what breaks it so completely that is disproven. Please site an example that none of them matched (not just a majority). You seem to have made many test but refuse to examine the averages that fall almost exactly on the ratio.

No ones ratio will be exactly 1.6... But the more times you test it the closer to 1.6 it becomes. The golden ratio is not an exact answer. But put your results through calculus graphing. You'll find like limits, the more samples you take the closer to the limit 1.6 your graph will get.

Examining individual samples and not as a whole is not how you do math or science.

You have not disproven or even dented the golden ratio argument. You have only argued variable facts that supporters of the golden ratio theories have already successfully explained the apparent discrepancies of.

If you simply ignore the fact that math is the measurement of patterns in nature and that the golden ratio is the continuously occuring pattern in life... You did not disprove the golden ratio, you disproved math and science.

When math disproves itself it typically means the person was wrong as math cannot disprove itself by its nature. I believe that your mis-printing of the ratio fraction is the primary cause. Your equation is basically converting pi to 3.14 before calculations. That kind of early conversion of a fixed number causes massive discrepancies in your math. By not converting my ratios, my equations always had a smaller +- variable than my professor in calculus. I assume you expecting exacting answers in a soft science, refusing to view all of your result objectively (via scatter plot or averages) led to this extreme inconsistencies in your attempted disprovable of this theory.

The nature of life is its an approximation, a rounding of a universal equation we have not unlocked. But the golden ratio is ultimately part of it as the golden ratio is the closest number we can get to infinite."
Ja, dat snap ik, maar welk stukje daaruit precies? Hij legt niet uit waarom de veronderstelde relaties niet vanuit apofenie kunnen ontstaan, hij geeft een vaag commentaar op hoe de gulden snede wordt gedefinieerd, en merkt op dat in de natuur geen irrationale getallen voorkomen. Uiteraard, maar waarom zou je zo'n factor van 1,6 dan nog aan de gulden snede relateren?
-
pi_201121699
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 29 augustus 2021 12:01 schreef Haushofer het volgende:

[..]
Ja, dat snap ik, maar welk stukje daaruit precies? Hij legt niet uit waarom de veronderstelde relaties niet vanuit apofenie kunnen ontstaan, hij geeft een vaag commentaar op hoe de gulden snede wordt gedefinieerd, en merkt op dat in de natuur geen irrationale getallen voorkomen. Uiteraard, maar waarom zou je zo'n factor van 1,6 dan nog aan de gulden snede relateren?
Puur een richtlijn (een gemiddelde), geen vaste regel?

Ik weet niet hoe strikt de golden ratio theorie is in haar cijfers.
pi_201137491
@Cockwhale We kunnen ook stellen dat het getal pi veelvuldig in de natuur voorkomt: er zijn 3 ruimtelijke dimensies, 3 fundamentele krachten in het standaardmodel, en vergeet de heilige drie-eenheid natuurlijk niet :7
-
  maandag 30 augustus 2021 @ 11:16:09 #86
72545 Megumi
Go Rin No Sho
pi_201137769
quote:
1s.gif Op donderdag 12 augustus 2021 21:13 schreef MissButterflyy het volgende:
Volgens mij zorgt veel overgewicht net als ondergewicht voor een verminderde vruchtbaarheid…
Een normaal gewicht is het gezondste.
Kijk eens naar de schilder Rubens. Hoe wij tegen vrouwen aankijken is voor een deel ook tijdsgebonden. Tegenwoordig zijn graatmagere vrouwen aantrekkelijk.
Wordt als iemand die voortdurend dood is. De ware volgeling van bushidõ sterft elke ochtend en avond opnieuw. En wordt niet gehinderd door angst voor de dood. Yamamoto Tsunetomo's hagakure.
  maandag 30 augustus 2021 @ 11:29:08 #87
230109 Id_do_her
Overal en nergens.
pi_201137929
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 30 augustus 2021 11:16 schreef Megumi het volgende:

[..]
Kijk eens naar de schilder Rubens. Hoe wij tegen vrouwen aankijken is voor een deel ook tijdsgebonden. Tegenwoordig zijn graatmagere vrouwen aantrekkelijk.
Toch heb ik het idee dat er nog steeds schaamte bestaat onder mensen om ervoor uit te komen dat je niet dat standaard schoonheidsideaal het mooiste acht.
With my pack on my back, down the road I will stray.
pi_201138429
Ik ga ook voor tijds gebonden, vroeger dik, want welvaart, nu dun want welvaart...

Al moet ik zeggen dat er genoeg mensen op dikkere dames vallen in mijn omgeving (zeker met een beste voorgevel) terwijl ik juist val op de wat slankere dames met een zeer beperkte voorgevel...

Het zal de tijd zijn...
Just say hi!
pi_201141890
Alleen maar slank zijn is niet meer de trend, zoals in de 80s/90s. Ik heb het idee dat een zandloperfiguur voor vrouwen, icm met workout fit, momenteel de trend is. Dus ronde vormen bij een slank/afgetraind lijf.
  maandag 30 augustus 2021 @ 17:38:32 #90
464166 Captain_Jack_Sparrow
Why is all the rum gone?
pi_201142290

Waarom vragen ze.... 8)7
"This is the day you will always remember as the day you almost caught Captain Jack Sparrow".
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')