abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_198073672
Tijd voor de snippets van ronde 3! https://www.svtplay.se/vi(...)se-voices?start=auto

Ik hoop dat de winnaar in heat 4 zit dan maar :X
pi_198073810
Dat nummer van Tusse klinkt bekend, vooral dat stukje voor het refrein.
pi_198073822
Charlotte O+
De Sahara is zonder meer erg droog.
pi_198073831
Hier zit niet veel soeps tussen. Eric Saade of The Mamas moeten in de volgende heat met iets heel behoorlijks komen, anders wordt het Dotter dit jaar.
pi_198074638
Met een deelnemersveld als dit kan ik me bijna niet meer voorstellen dat The Mamas het niet worden dit jaar.
pi_198076139
Pfffff, wat slecht allemaal. Het nummer van Charlotte is nog wel geinig, want ontzettend fout. Doe die dan maar.

En Mustasch krijgt de prijs voor slechtste gitaarsound ooit. Doe in elk geval nog alsof je niet zo je gitaar in je computer hebt geplugd.
pi_198076188
Ik zit Dotter nog eens terug te kijken, maar er mist wat power. Het is zielloos.
  Moderator donderdag 18 februari 2021 @ 16:04:41 #183
213134 crew  Momo
WLR en ESF hooligan
pi_198076257
Ohja, Mustasch bestaat ook nog. Hun muziek heb ik nooit veel mee gehad ook al is het hardrock/metal.
pi_198076414
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 14 februari 2021 09:13 schreef molloot200 het volgende:

[..]

En ik las dat er achter de schermen (ook door onze wel bekende Mans) heel veel hype is voor Tusse. Ergens ook niet gek, want dat is volgens mij de enige nieuwkomer die een semi af mag sluiten? Ik zou die ook nog niet uitsluiten. Ik denk inderdaad dat uiteindelijk één van Tusse, Eric Saade of The Mamas zal winnen idd.
Als er veel hype voor Tusse was voorspelt dit niet veel goeds voor wat nog komen gaat. |:)
pi_198076897
quote:
10s.gif Op donderdag 18 februari 2021 16:15 schreef Em31 het volgende:

[..]

Als er veel hype voor Tusse was voorspelt dit niet veel goeds voor wat nog komen gaat. |:)
Er zat veel hype Tusse.
  ESF Reporter donderdag 18 februari 2021 @ 16:57:02 #186
87554 Cee
Welluk?
pi_198077046
Charlotte Perelli _O_
Rest nog niet geluisterd, maar dit moet gewoon winnen, cancel de rest maar. *O*

Was getekend, Cee de Schlagerfan.
pi_198077355
Mijn top 7

1.Tusse
2.Charlotte Perrelli
3.Alvaro Estrella
4.Elisa

5.Klara Hammarström
6.Emil Assergard
7.Mustasch

Vind het overigens niet een heel sterke semi. Tot nu toe stelt Melfest me best teleur. Misschien dat The Mama's toch nog weten te verrassen. Ik zou ze er graag bij hebben als ze een goed gospelnummer brengen. Eric Saade ook zeker nieuwsgierig naar. Dotter it is op dit moment.
~The present is all there is~
  Moderator vrijdag 19 februari 2021 @ 00:00:36 #188
375570 crew  Cyan9
pi_198087934
Ik vind niks leuk. Flopshow.
Ongeïnteresseerd maar toch aanwezig.
pi_198088373
Charlotte is de enige echt leuke, hopelijk gaat zij naar de finale.

Tusse vind ik tegenvallen. Een nogal dertien-in-dozijnliedje. Al denk ik wel dat het op een ESF bij de jury’s beter zou scoren dan Dotter. Om daarna in traditie weer weg te vallen uit de top van de uitslag bij het publiek.
pi_198092842
Tusse klinkt inderdaad erg 13-in-een-dozijn... hoewel het nevernooit gaat winnen vind ik Charlotte in deze halve finale het leukst...

Mustasch klinkt ook wel grappig, gaat hopelijk naar AC

Fingers crossed voor Eric Saade volgende week, en anders gaan we Little Todden in Rotterdam
Op maandag voel ik me als Robinson Crusoë: Op zoek naar Vrijdag!
Het leven is als Lucille Werner: het kan raar lopen!
  Moderator vrijdag 19 februari 2021 @ 13:46:19 #191
213134 crew  Momo
WLR en ESF hooligan
pi_198094294
Melodifestivalen 2021: SVT faces calls for Mustasch to be removed from competition over sexual harassment conviction

Saturday’s third Melodifestivalen semi-final is almost upon us. But in the days running up to the show, much of the focus in Sweden has been on the participation of Mustasch — and for all the wrong reasons.
Ralf Gyllenhammar’s sexual harassment conviction

In 2018, the band’s frontman Ralf Gyllenhammar was convicted for a sexual harassment incident which occurred in the summer of 2017. The “Bed On Fire” singer is said to have made multiple comments on a woman’s appearance while filming a commercial. At one point, he pushed a beer bottle between her breasts. Gyllenhammar claimed not to recall the incident but said it sounded like “something he could do in a playful way”. The District Court rejected his statement, sentencing him to SEK 10,000 in daily fines. In May 2019, Mustasch printed t-shirts with the band’s logo emblazoned over a beer bottle pressed between a woman’s breasts.
Victim appeals for SVT to remove Mustasch from Melfest

The now 28-year-old victim “Isabell” has appealed for SVT to remove Mustasch from Melodifestivalen. She emailed the broadcaster when the group was first announced for the contest. In an email, seen by Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet, Isabell writes: “The pressure was a sexist, abusive and sexually alluding one, and at my expense. I can not go into more than that… [Ralf] does not have to be on stage in the middle of prime time among young women in the television team who may not dare to speak out against him…I want to spare them from it”. Aftonbladet reports that another 40 people had reached out to SVT regarding Mustasch’s participation by Thursday.
SVT response to calls for Mustasch to be removed from Melodifestivalen

In response to Isabell’s initial email, SVT wrote: “I fully understand that you are upset. This is a topic that touches and engages. What Melodifestivalen and its editorial staff have landed in is that once you have served your sentence, you are welcome to compete in Melodifestivalen”.

When questioned on the matter by Aftonbladet, Mello producer Karin Gunnarsson replied: “I can not answer for how [Isabell] feels, but to be exposed to crime, regardless of character must be very difficult. Ralf has apologized and the verdict has fallen, so … they are in the Melodifestivalen the whole group, it’s not just Ralf as a person”. She adds that the t-shirts were inappropriate and that SVT has zero-tolerance for sexual harassment and abusive behaviour.
Mustasch issue an apology

On Wednesday, the band took part in a particularly uncomfortable interview with Aftonbladet. Gyllenhammar describes the sexual harassment and the t-shirts as “a wrong decision”, saying he should have known better. On Isabell’s effort to warn other women in the Melfest team, he says: “It sounds very strange, I think. We’re not a bit dangerous”. The band’s guitarist Mats “Stam” Johansson says that the t-shirts were “a stupid thing, it was not meant as a mockery at all, of course not”. Journalist Tobbe Ek continued with his line of questioning, not giving up when the band wanted to move on. Eventually, the interview came to a halt when a record company representative triggered SVT’s social distancing alarm. You can watch the interview here.

As the controversy continued to build, Mustasch released a video statement of their own on Facebook.

“Due to what has been written about me and the band Mustasch in the last 24 hours, we want to make a clarification. I have been convicted of an incident that occurred in 2017. I have paid a daily fine and then I also apologized to the person in question and now I take the opportunity to do it again. Sorry, sorry, it was not meant to offend or harass. Furthermore, the whole band Mustasch takes responsibility for this completely disgusting idiotic shirt that we had printed. It was in our range for a short time but has been removed for a very long time and we regret bitterly and deeply that we even printed this damn t-shirt. In summary, we have learned a lot from this and we continue to learn and from now on the band Mustasch focuses on hard rock, joy, party, what we are absolutely best at. Thank you and sorry.
pi_198116311
Ondertussen is Zweden de eerste met een echt nummer?
pi_198116362
Of is dit toch een intro?

Wel leuk, brengt de meer traditionele ballads weer wat terug.
pi_198116363
quote:
0s.gif Op zaterdag 20 februari 2021 20:05 schreef Sableheart het volgende:
Ondertussen is Zweden de eerste met een echt nummer?
Deelnemer 0 is nu bezig. Hierna Charlotte-genot. O+
pi_198116401
Was idd toch de intro. Jammer, ik zou het voor de variate goed gevonden hebben als ze dat daadwerkelijk hadden gestuurd. Anders komen ze toch maar met een overgeperfectioneerd nummer.
pi_198116482
Charlotte ziet er redelijk opgekalefaterd uit.
pi_198116570
Helaas overlapt haar nummer met zowel Finland als Noorwegen, dus ik hoor er niets van.
pi_198117147
In hoeverre is dit live? Ik merkte net wat desyncs, en ze gaat vrij vrij met die microfoon om.
pi_198117284
quote:
0s.gif Op zaterdag 20 februari 2021 20:41 schreef Sableheart het volgende:
In hoeverre is dit live? Ik merkte net wat desyncs, en ze gaat vrij vrij met die microfoon om.
Achtergrondmuziek is een ruim begrip. Zelfs deze Jody Bernal lijkt te kunnen zingen.

Dat wordt nog wat in mei ;(
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')