abonnement iBood bol.com Vodafone Ziggo Coolblue
  zondag 24 januari 2021 @ 23:41:17 #1
22794 Enchanter
Right you are Ken!!!
pi_197624283
quote:
Oreanna Myers, a 25-year-old mother, shot and killed her five children and set their house on fire before turning the gun on herself in a horrific murder-suicide in December, the Greenbrier County Sheriff announced last week after the investigation concluded.

In a press conference, the sheriff said on December 8, Myers killed her three biological children, Kian Myers, 4; Aarikyle Nova Myers, 3; and Haiken Jirachi Myers, 1; as well as her two step-children Dawson Bumgarner, 7; and Riley James Bumgarner, 6. Her husband Brian Bumgarner was at his father’s house during the incident where he stayed during the work week since their car was out of commission after an accident.

Sheriff Bruce Sloan said a neighbor called 911 to report that the family home was on fire and first responders found Myers next to the murder weapon outside the destroyed home. Sloan said she left a suicide note and a will for her husband taped inside their car.

Myers Left a Suicide Note Saying She Wasn’t Strong Enough & Apologizing for Her Crime

During the press conference, Sloan said Myers was suffering from depression and she wasn’t happy that Bumgarner wasn’t staying with the family during the workweek because of their vehicle issues. The sheriff explained that Myers had sent texts to her husband in the days prior to the tragedy urging him to stay at their home, including one which read: “Don’t worry about this piece of [expletive] anymore. You’ll have nothing to come back to but to corpse [sic]. You choosing money over my depression shows I am a piece of [expletive]. No one cares why should I?”

Sloan reported that on December 8, Myers picked up two of the children from the bus stop and video of that moment showed that she had a red line painted across her face. Her sons asked her if she was bleeding, Sloan reported, and Myers said she drew it on herself. Only an hour after they were dropped off, the neighbor called 911 to report that the house was ablaze.

After the blaze was extinguished, authorities said the bodies of the five victims were found in the house and Sloan said they all had shotgun wounds to the head. He also explained that it was not an automatic weapon and she reloaded between each shot. She left several notes behind for Bumgarner apologizing for her actions and wrote, “I’m sorry for my evil crime. I was not strong enough to fight these demons.”

Myers’ Husband Has Come Forward to Talk About What Happened & Urge Compassion

Brian Bumgarner took to social media after the murder-suicide to thank his friends and family for their support during what he said was “a truly dark time.” Although his Facebook profile has now either been deleted or set to private, The Sun reported that Bumgarner wrote a day after the incident: “I can’t get back to all of you but in a truly dark time, I feel like I could fall and all of you guys would catch me. I gives me something….. idk what. May it be hope or strength or grit I dont know. All I know is I have something and that’s not nothing!!!!”

The outlet wrote that Bumgarner then shared another post that read, “Here’s my advice. Hug everyone you love a lot tighter. Never leave someone in an argument. Be Present. Say I love you way too much. Take a lot of pictures with the ones you love. You never know when it’ll be the last time you see them. Please don’t take any second for granted.”

An obituary for the boys described their interests and personalities, such as Shaun who was “interested in space and wanted to be an astronaut” and Riley who “was learning to play the piano and the ukulele.” The youngest, Haiken, was “spoiled by all.”
BRON

:{
Ik ben inmiddels overleden
  zondag 24 januari 2021 @ 23:41:54 #2
22794 Enchanter
Right you are Ken!!!
pi_197624303
Foutje in de TT , het woordje EN vergeten o|O

Tijd om te gaan slapen denk ik
  zondag 24 januari 2021 @ 23:50:16 #3
37149 slashdotter3
Arrow to the knee!
pi_197624677
Een vrouw van 25 met 5 kinderen.
Sorry maar hier kan ik niets mee.
pi_197624694
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 24 januari 2021 23:41 schreef Enchanter het volgende:
Foutje in de TT , het woordje EN vergeten o|O

Tijd om te gaan slapen denk ik
Niet alleen dat :')
Just some CGI & Games and stuff...
pi_197624780
25 en dan al zo grijs dan heb je een behoorlijk zwaar leven gehad.
pindazakje
  maandag 25 januari 2021 @ 00:14:53 #7
229935 damsco
A.F.C.A.- Straatsoldaat
pi_197624807
Ziek persoon is ziek
Op dinsdag 6 januari 2009 00:34 schreef SHE het volgende:
Ik denk dat je mama haar kut nog wel ff wil laten zien. Srsly. Ik stop je er zelf in terug, fuckface.
  maandag 25 januari 2021 @ 00:28:36 #8
300435 Eyjafjallajoekull
Broertje van Katlaah
pi_197624919
quote:
1s.gif Op maandag 25 januari 2021 00:14 schreef damsco het volgende:
Ziek persoon is ziek
Hm volgens de TT is ze schiet.
Opgeblazen gevoel of winderigheid? Zo opgelost met Rennie!
pi_197626221
Bizar... Ego´stisch ook. Waarom niet alleen zichzelf afknallen dan? Nu lijkt het op pure wraak richting haar man.
  maandag 25 januari 2021 @ 08:20:42 #10
72545 Megumi
Go Rin No Sho
pi_197626240
Triest natuurlijk maar nieuws is dit niet.
Wordt als iemand die voortdurend dood is. De ware volgeling van bushid§ sterft elke ochtend en avond opnieuw. En wordt niet gehinderd door angst voor de dood. Yamamoto Tsunetomo's hagakure.
pi_197626382
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 25 januari 2021 00:01 schreef hoechst het volgende:
Een vrouw van 25 met 5 kinderen.
Sorry maar hier kan ik niets mee.
Drie kinderen en twee stiefkinderen.
pi_197627154
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 25 januari 2021 08:18 schreef Cockwhale het volgende:
Bizar... Ego´stisch ook. Waarom niet alleen zichzelf afknallen dan? Nu lijkt het op pure wraak richting haar man.
Volgens mij is het andersom, uit extreme woede, depressie, agressie en machteloosheid willen mensen iets ergs doen, maar zijn nog wel in staat om te beseffen dat je leven daarna voorbij is, dus daarna jezelf ook maar.

Denk ik hoor, ben geen psycholoog ofzo, maar vind het wel interessant.
  maandag 25 januari 2021 @ 09:58:30 #13
471046 YoungDriller
Stampt graag op lange tenen
pi_197627306
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 25 januari 2021 09:46 schreef JDx het volgende:

[..]

Volgens mij is het andersom, uit extreme woede, depressie, agressie en machteloosheid willen mensen iets ergs doen, maar zijn nog wel in staat om te beseffen dat je leven daarna voorbij is, dus daarna jezelf ook maar.

Denk ik hoor, ben geen psycholoog ofzo, maar vind het wel interessant.
Ongetwijfeld. Echter is het enige lichtpuntje in dit verhaal het feit dat ze zelf ook dood is.

Zeuren dat haar man z.g.n. geld verkiest boven haar depressie. Vervolgens diezelfde depressie verkiezen bovnen het leven van je 5 kinderen laat al zien dat je een hopeloos geval bent. :N
pi_197627334
Dit soort random shit uit Amerika is toch niet nieuwswaardig hier?
pi_197627359
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 25 januari 2021 09:59 schreef Pleun2011 het volgende:
Dit soort random shit uit Amerika is toch niet nieuwswaardig hier?
Daarom had ik al stop volgen gedaan, maar werd gequote haha.

Reageerde ivm de wazige titel eerst.
  maandag 25 januari 2021 @ 10:40:49 #16
22794 Enchanter
Right you are Ken!!!
pi_197627925
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 25 januari 2021 00:02 schreef JDx het volgende:

[..]

Niet alleen dat :')
Het ging idd niet helemaal goed ;(