abonnement Unibet Coolblue
  dinsdag 3 december 2019 @ 15:08:04 #251
384435 klappernootopreis
Pleens treens en ottomobile
pi_190249124
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 3 december 2019 13:24 schreef Vis1980 het volgende:

[..]

Het was alweer een beschamende vertoning, maar ja blijkbaar zien sommige mensen hier een sterke leider in. Hele interessante materie eigenlijk wel.
Ik denk dat het weinig met leiderschap te maken heeft, meer met schaamte over het feit dat je in het gezwets van een zwendelaar bent getrapt. Ik ben bang dat wanneer de kruitdampen optrekken deze hele generatie republikeinen voor de kiezers als verloren mag worden beschouwd.
Mag ik je vandaag weer eens irriteren?
pi_190250906
kylegriffin1 twitterde op dinsdag 03-12-2019 om 16:35:35 Breaking via CNBC: A federal appeals court has ruled that Deutsche Bank and Capital One can hand over years of Trump's financial records in compliance with House Democrats' subpoenas. https://t.co/teihyFYRJv reageer retweet
quote:
KEY POINTS

• A federal appeals court ruled Tuesday that Deutsche Bank and Capital One can hand over years of President Donald Trump’s financial records in compliance with House Democrats’ subpoenas.

• The ruling offers another loss in the courts for Trump, who has fought attempts to obtain his financial records through multiple lawsuits.

• The case is likely destined for the Supreme Court, where the president has already appealed two other lower court decisions requiring the disclosure of his financial records.
“The fundamental cause of the trouble in the modern world today is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.”— Bertrand Russell
  Overall beste user 2022 dinsdag 3 december 2019 @ 17:07:09 #253
3928 Ulx
you aint no punk you punk
pi_190251081
revrrlewis twitterde op dinsdag 03-12-2019 om 13:03:46 President Donald Trump: "I had legal scholars looking at the transcripts the other day and they said 'these are absolutely perfect, Trump is right when he uses the word'" https://t.co/hQHJErl3oD reageer retweet
En wie waren dat en mag men ze ondervragen?
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
pi_190251252
Het argument dat er geen pressie was omdat ze er in Oekraine niets van wisten dat de militaire werd tegengehouden wordt nu ook onderuit gehaald door de verklaring van Olena Zerkal (deputy foreign minister Ukraine).

kylegriffin1 twitterde op dinsdag 03-12-2019 om 16:05:03 A former Ukraine official says the country knew of the U.S. military aid freeze during the Trump admin's pressure campaign."We had this information," Olena Zerkal said in an interview with NYT. "It was definitely mentioned there were some issues."https://t.co/hdJ1OGvBrA reageer retweet
Ukraine Knew of Aid Freeze in July, Says Ex-Top Official in Kyiv

Ukraine’s government learned of the military aid freeze during the Trump administration’s pressure campaign — and tried to keep that knowledge from going public, an ex-deputy foreign minister said.
quote:
As deputy foreign minister, it was Olena Zerkal’s job to read incoming diplomatic cables from embassies around the world. One from Washington caught her eye back in July, she recalled: It said the Trump administration had frozen military aid for Ukraine.

“We had this information,” Ms. Zerkal said in an interview. “It was definitely mentioned there were some issues.”

The timing of when Ukraine knew of the hold on the military aid is a critical question in the impeachment hearings in Congress. Democrats are trying to build a case that President Trump pressured President Volodymyr Zelensky by withholding the aid and a White House meeting — at the same time he was pressing for a public announcement that Ukraine would investigate his political rivals.

Mr. Trump and his allies have also made the timing issue part of his defense. How could Ukrainian officials feel the pressure of the aid freeze, they ask, if they did not know about it when the White House was pushing them to investigate Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr., one of Mr. Trump’s biggest challengers in the 2020 American presidential election?

“They didn’t even know the money wasn’t paid,” Mr. Trump wrote on Twitter last month.

Ms. Zerkal’s account is the first public acknowledgment by a Ukrainian official that senior figures in Kyiv knew about the aid freeze during the Trump administration’s pressure campaign — and that the Zelensky administration sought to keep that fact from surfacing to avoid getting drawn into the American impeachment debate.

She said her own government blocked a trip she had planned to Washington to meet members of Congress in October, worried she would discuss matters related to impeachment and drag its president into an inquiry he has been eager to avoid.

“They worried about this,” she said of Mr. Zelensky’s advisers. “They said, ‘This is not the time for you to travel to D.C.’” The cancellation of her trip was confirmed by Congressional aides.

SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
“The fundamental cause of the trouble in the modern world today is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.”— Bertrand Russell
pi_190251268
MSNBC twitterde op dinsdag 03-12-2019 om 16:19:31 President Trump and President Macron trade barbs over handling of foreign ISIS fighters:“Would you like some nice ISIS fighters? I can give them to you. You can take every one you want.” https://t.co/n7ICITIozD reageer retweet
Ich glaube, dass es manchmal nicht genügend Steine gibt und
Ich bin mir sicher, dass auch schöne Augen weinen
  Eindredactie Sport / Forummod dinsdag 3 december 2019 @ 17:27:07 #256
284411 crew  heywoodu
Van bijna dood tot olympiër:
pi_190251450
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 3 december 2019 17:07 schreef Ulx het volgende:
revrrlewis twitterde op dinsdag 03-12-2019 om 13:03:46 President Donald Trump: "I had legal scholars looking at the transcripts the other day and they said 'these are absolutely perfect, Trump is right when he uses the word'" https://t.co/hQHJErl3oD reageer retweet
Als legal scholars iets zeggen als "these are absolutely perfect" kun je er redelijk vanuit gaan dat ze bedoelen dat schimmige zaken perfect geformuleerd zijn om er mee weg te komen. Als ze dat überhaupt gezegd hebben natuurlijk.
Van bijna dood op weg naar de Olympische Spelen, tot olympiër in 2026? Elk beetje hulp wordt bijzonder gewaardeerd!
https://www.gofundme.com/(...)he-spelen-na-ongeval
pi_190251648
quote:
10s.gif Op dinsdag 3 december 2019 17:27 schreef heywoodu het volgende:

[..]

Als legal scholars iets zeggen als "these are absolutely perfect" kun je er redelijk vanuit gaan dat ze bedoelen dat schimmige zaken perfect geformuleerd zijn om er mee weg te komen. Als ze dat überhaupt gezegd hebben natuurlijk.
"Legal scholars" formuleren sowieso niet op het niveau van een 8-jarige.
Volkorenbrood: "Geen quotes meer in jullie sigs gaarne."
  Eindredactie Sport / Forummod dinsdag 3 december 2019 @ 17:36:40 #258
284411 crew  heywoodu
pi_190251661
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 3 december 2019 17:36 schreef Monolith het volgende:

[..]

Vandaar de laatste zin ook :P
Van bijna dood op weg naar de Olympische Spelen, tot olympiër in 2026? Elk beetje hulp wordt bijzonder gewaardeerd!
  Overall beste user 2022 dinsdag 3 december 2019 @ 17:40:27 #259
3928 Ulx
pi_190251742
jimsciutto twitterde op dinsdag 03-12-2019 om 16:56:57 “I don’t watch the stock market” says Trump as Dow is down >400 points following his comments on possible China trade deal delay. reageer retweet
Dit is wel prettig. Andere presidenten waren constant aan het opscheppen over de beurs. Trump niet.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
pi_190252386
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 2 december 2019 19:08 schreef Monolith het volgende:

[..]

Zoals ik volgens mij hier al eerder heb uitgelegd moet je aan dat soort subgroepanalyses bij beperkte sample sizes geen waarde hechten. Bij de afgelopen verkiezingen was met uitzondering van de zwarte kiezer de steun onder "niet blanken sowieso al rond de 25-30%:
https://ropercenter.cornell.edu/how-groups-voted-2016

Is dat uitzonderlijk voor een republikein? Nee hoor, Romney deed het in 2012 vergelijkbaar en die had een aanzienlijk populairdere tegenkandidaat:
https://ropercenter.cornell.edu/how-groups-voted-2012

Sterker nog, de laatste Republikeinse president voor Trump deed het nog aanzienlijk beter onder minderheden:
https://ropercenter.cornell.edu/how-groups-voted-2004
Mooie site!

En sja, beperkte sample size, helemaal met je eens hoor. Maar soms moet je afgaan op wat je hebt. :)

En we hebben inderdaad in 2016 gezien dat de polls soms volledig verkeerd zitten, dus ja...
RIP Ashli Babbitt - All Lives Matter - It is OK to be White
"Floris is gewoon de Djeez van politieke halve waarheden en desinformatie" - Mensen_doe_rustig
pi_190252509
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 3 december 2019 17:07 schreef Ulx het volgende:
Dershowitsch waarschijnlijk en nee, natuurlijk niet. Complete privilege of hoe noemen ze het ook al weer?
  Overall beste user 2022 dinsdag 3 december 2019 @ 18:23:39 #262
3928 Ulx
pi_190252519
Grace_Segers twitterde op dinsdag 03-12-2019 om 17:02:55 !! Mitt Romney breaks with fellow Republican senators:“I saw no evidence from our intelligence community, nor from the representatives today for the Department of State, that there is any evidence of any kind of that suggests that Ukraine interfered in our elections." reageer retweet
Nou, goh.
  dinsdag 3 december 2019 @ 18:45:30 #263
65394 Montov
Dogmaticus Irritantus
pi_190252843
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 3 december 2019 17:36 schreef Monolith het volgende:

[..]

Misschien doen ze dat wel omdat de enige manier is om Trump te beinvloeden, netals Macron:

quote:
Macron Uses Toddler Reverse Psychology Trick to Fool Trump Into Supporting NATO

(..)

Amusingly, what seems to have worked instead is Emmanuel Macron’s completely different ploy. The French president gave an interview last month decrying the “brain death” of NATO, which he said had failed to account for America’s shrinking commitment under Trump.

Trump himself has called NATO “obsolete,” openly questioned whether the U.S. would come to the defense of allies under attack (the very foundation of the alliance), and privately told aides on several occasions last year he wants to withdraw from the alliance. But the notion that somebody else would question NATO, and blame its demise on Trump, has enraged him.

And now Trump is lashing out at Macron. “NATO serves a great purpose,” he declared today. “And I hear that President Macron said NATO is ‘brain dead.’ I think that’s very insulting to a lot of different forces … When you make a statement like that, that is a very, very nasty statement to 28 — including them — 28 countries.”

Manipulating children into doing what you want by pretending to demand they do the opposite thing is a trick most parents learn to use. It usually stops working around the age of 5.

http://nymag.com/intellig(...)tter_impression=true
Géén kloon van tvlxd!
pi_190253317
CNBCnow twitterde op dinsdag 03-12-2019 om 19:10:08 BREAKING: Kamala Harris drops out of presidential race after plummeting from top tier of Democratic candidateshttps://t.co/NLBrpVq6zY reageer retweet
  dinsdag 3 december 2019 @ 19:13:15 #265
128155 Fir3fly
Goodnight everybody!
pi_190253352
Mooi zo. Het veld moet echt snel uitgedund worden nu.
And if you listen very hard
The tune will come to you at last
When all are one and one is all
To be a rock and not to roll
  dinsdag 3 december 2019 @ 19:18:59 #266
8369 speknek
Another day another slay
pi_190253508
They told me all of my cages were mental, so I got wasted like all my potential.
pi_190253516
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 3 december 2019 19:11 schreef Houtenbeen het volgende:
CNBCnow twitterde op dinsdag 03-12-2019 om 19:10:08 BREAKING: Kamala Harris drops out of presidential race after plummeting from top tier of Democratic candidateshttps://t.co/NLBrpVq6zY reageer retweet
Verstandig.
Zou zij nog in aanmerking komen voor Min.v.Just? tzt.

“Manipulating children into doing what you want by pretending to demand they do the opposite thing is a trick most parents learn to use. It usually stops working around the age of 5.”
Dit zou men toch al veeeeeel langer moeten doen!
  dinsdag 3 december 2019 @ 19:22:57 #268
44703 ExtraWaskracht
Laat maar lekker draaien
pi_190253593
Benieuwd waar haar achterban naartoe gaat.
  Overall beste user 2022 dinsdag 3 december 2019 @ 19:24:03 #269
3928 Ulx
pi_190253616
JakeSherman twitterde op dinsdag 03-12-2019 om 18:25:50 A federal court just gave MICHAEL FLYNN permission to travel to South Korea from Dec. 21-Jan. 7. He says he has family there. reageer retweet
Dafuq?
  dinsdag 3 december 2019 @ 19:24:11 #270
37150 livelink
keek op mijn week ( © DJ11)
pi_190253617
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 3 december 2019 19:22 schreef ExtraWaskracht het volgende:
Benieuwd waar haar achterban naartoe gaat.
Heeft ze nog een stemadvies gegeven?
Als je goed om je heen kijkt zie je dat alles gekleurd is.
  Overall beste user 2022 dinsdag 3 december 2019 @ 19:24:58 #271
3928 Ulx
pi_190253641
Waarschijnlijk een Democraat
  dinsdag 3 december 2019 @ 19:25:15 #272
44703 ExtraWaskracht
Laat maar lekker draaien
pi_190253647
No shit.
  Overall beste user 2022 dinsdag 3 december 2019 @ 19:38:28 #273
3928 Ulx
pi_190253926
pewresearch twitterde op maandag 02-12-2019 om 23:06:02 The share of Republicans who say presidents could operate more effectively if they did not have to worry so much about Congress and the courts increased 16 percentage points over the past year, from 27% in March 2018 to 43% this past July. https://t.co/7UoRgwhJRC https://t.co/9CxD7xczG1 reageer retweet
pi_190254089
quote:
Exclusive: White House considered kicking Huawei out of U.S. banking system - sources

The Trump administration considered banning China’s Huawei from the U.S. financial system earlier this year as part of a host of policy options to thwart the blacklisted telecoms equipment giant, according to three people familiar with the matter.

The plan, which was ultimately shelved, called for placing Huawei Technologies Co Ltd [HWT.UL], the world’s second largest smartphone producer, on the Treasury Department’s Specially Designated Nationals (SDN) list.

One of the people familiar with the matter, who favors the move, said it could be revived in the coming months depending on how things go with Huawei.

The plan was considered by the White House National Security Council, and seen by officials as a nuclear option atop a ladder of policy tools to sanction the company, two of the people said. Such a designation can make it virtually impossible for a company to complete transactions in U.S. dollars.

Administration officials drafted a memo and held interagency meetings on the issue, according to one of the people, showing the extent to which administration officials mulled deploying the United States’ most aggressive sanctioning tool against the Chinese company.

[..]

Annie Fixler, a cyber expert at the Foundation for Defense of Democracies think tank, said designating the company “would have broad, widespread implications for Huawei across the globe,” noting that its business would be “severely impacted” in Europe and in Asia outside of China.

The U.S. government has brought criminal charges against Huawei, alleging theft of trade secrets, bank fraud, violations of U.S. sanctions against Iran, and has sought to convince allies to ban it from 5G networks over spying fears.

But placing the company on the “SDN list” would mean a host of logistical, diplomatic and economic difficulties for the U.S. government.

The designation prohibits American companies or citizens from trading or conducting financial transactions with those listed and freezes assets held in the United States.

Adding Huawei would therefore hammer U.S. allies that already rely on the company for their 4G networks, since almost all dollar payments clear through U.S. financial institutions.

The Treasury could grant licenses to exempt U.S. banks involved in those transactions. But it has generally shied away from doing so, concerned that too many exemptions would blunt the strength of the tool, experts said.

Huawei’s sprawling size, with dozens of subsidiaries, would significantly complicate enforcement and carve-out efforts, experts said.

“The larger an entity is, the harder it is for a U.S. Administration to foresee and prepare for the major effects, foreign and domestic, that placing it on the SDN list may cause” said Matthew Tuchband, a former Treasury official who added that careful consideration is needed before designating a company the size of Huawei.

[..]

Nevertheless, some lawmakers still see designating Huawei as worth considering.

“Given Huawei’s relentless drive to dominate the 5G landscape, it is one of the most urgent national security threats facing the free world,” Republican Congressman Michael Gallagher said.

“All options should be on the table in order to impose maximum pressure,” he added.
https://www.reuters.com/a(...)ources-idUSKBN1Y717U

Dat zou haast een oorlogsverklaring zijn.
pi_190254265
jaketapper twitterde op dinsdag 03-12-2019 om 19:52:41 House Intel Committee has released its report:https://t.co/UtrIoDW5IX reageer retweet
  Overall beste user 2022 dinsdag 3 december 2019 @ 20:01:58 #276
3928 Ulx
pi_190254400
JoyceWhiteVance twitterde op dinsdag 03-12-2019 om 19:55:52 Adam Schiff is not pulling any punches. The House Intel Committee Report gets straight to the point in its opening paragraphs. https://t.co/XT6GOZxJ21 https://t.co/F1SzC1CIG9 reageer retweet
Duidelijke taal van Schiff.
  Overall beste user 2022 dinsdag 3 december 2019 @ 20:49:51 #277
3928 Ulx
pi_190255408
christinawilkie twitterde op dinsdag 03-12-2019 om 20:29:08 Far and away the most damning part of the new House report is the newly disclosed phone calls between Giuliani and everyone else involved -- Nunes staff, Parnas and Fruman, OMB, Bolton, and others. reageer retweet
pi_190256267
rgoodlaw twitterde op dinsdag 03-12-2019 om 21:07:45 Looks like Devin #Nunes is in deep, deep trouble.Comprehensive list of call records listed in #ImpeachmentReport Nunes/senior aide Derek Harvey callswithGiuliani and indicted Lev Parnas, who were engaged in disinformation campaign and Ukraine dirt on Bidens. https://t.co/n0bKgBnpIX reageer retweet
SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
rgoodlaw twitterde op dinsdag 03-12-2019 om 21:16:01 Bingo"The call" (supposed Trump "no quid pro" call) took place on Sept 7 and was not a quid pro quo call whatsoever—but the call that sent Bolton, Morrison to report it directly to NSC lawyers because of the alarming quid pro quo conditions on military aid.#ImpeachmentReport https://t.co/f0yykPaTVF reageer retweet

npfandos twitterde op dinsdag 03-12-2019 om 21:15:20 @RepAdamSchiff Schiff on newly disclosed phone records included in the report: "The phone records show that there was considerable coordination among the parties, including the White House." reageer retweet
pi_190256491
NatashaBertrand twitterde op dinsdag 03-12-2019 om 21:36:01 Giuliani says he passed on representing Lutsenko, but Toensing and diGenova didn't—A retainer agreement obtained by HPSCI stipulated that Toensing and diGenova would help Lutsenko “discuss with U.S. government officials the evidence of...interference in the 2016 U.S. elections.” https://t.co/thvMzA6ZIk reageer retweet
  dinsdag 3 december 2019 @ 23:05:22 #280
128155 Fir3fly
Goodnight everybody!
pi_190257736
Goed rapport, met nog meer gedetailleerde informatie dan ik had verwacht. De feiten liggen er, maar ik vond het stuk over obstruction ook goed en zo niet beter. Daar kan zeker nog een artikel over bij komen.
pi_190257762
Volgens de Washington Times heeft Nunes z'n aanklacht tegen CNN ingediend.
quote:
Rep. Devin Nunes on Tuesday filed a defamation suit against CNN for its Nov. 22 “demonstrably false hit piece” that said the California Republican traveled to Vienna in 2018 to dig up dirt on former Vice President Joe Biden.

“Devin Nunes did not go to Vienna or anywhere else in Austria in 2018,” declared the law suit seeking $435 million in damages. He said he visited two countries: Libya and Malta on what is called a “codel.” or congressional delegation.

The CNN story said Mr. Nunes supposedly met with former Ukraine chief prosecutor Vicktor Shokin.

“Devin Nunes has never met Viktor Shokin,” says the complaint lodged in U.S. District Court in Richmond. “This meeting never took place. Viktor Shokin doesn’t know and hasn’t even heard of Devin Nunes.”
SPOILER
https://www.washingtontim(...)on-defamation-lawsu/
pi_190257807
blakesmustache twitterde op dinsdag 03-12-2019 om 23:03:30 Thread: Analysis of the 2nd Circuit Court of Appeals Deutsche Bank DecisionBack in April, the House Intelligence Committee and Financial Services Committee each issued identical subpoenas to Deutsche Bank, asking for everything they have on Trump, his family, and businesses. reageer retweet
blakesmustache twitterde op dinsdag 03-12-2019 om 23:03:42 At the time the subpoenas were issued, the House was not yet in an impeachment inquiry, so both Financial Services and Intelligence has to demonstrate valid “legislative purposes” for the subpoenas. reageer retweet
blakesmustache twitterde op dinsdag 03-12-2019 om 23:03:43 Financial Services said it wanted Trump’s banking records because it believed Trump was a money launderer and its “legislative purpose” was to see whether it needed to consider enacting new laws to stop the kind of money laundering Trump engages in. reageer retweet
blakesmustache twitterde op dinsdag 03-12-2019 om 23:03:43 Intelligence said it wanted Trump’s banking records because it too believed Trump was a money launderer and said its “legislative purpose” was to determine whether Trump is hopelessly compromised by indebtedness to and money laundering for Russians and Saudis. reageer retweet
blakesmustache twitterde op dinsdag 03-12-2019 om 23:03:44 Trump sued to block the subpoenas in April and the District Court for SDNY ruled against Trump in May, finding that both Financial Services and House Intelligence had valid “legislative purposes” for issuing the subpoenas, and that the subpoenas were not too broad. reageer retweet
blakesmustache twitterde op dinsdag 03-12-2019 om 23:03:44 Today (12/3/19), the 2nd Circuit Court of Appeals sided with the House, finding the committees had valid legislative purposes and the subpoenas were not overly broad, even though they cover Trump’s family members, because money laundering often is done through family members. reageer retweet
blakesmustache twitterde op dinsdag 03-12-2019 om 23:03:47 In any event, it now appears likely that both cases will be accelerated, with both being decided by no later than June and very likely being decided by March, or even this month if cert is denied.Trump’s house of cards is falling apart and I’m fucking here for it. reageer retweet
  dinsdag 3 december 2019 @ 23:11:01 #283
128155 Fir3fly
Goodnight everybody!
pi_190257856
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 3 december 2019 23:06 schreef crystal_meth het volgende:
[..]

SPOILER
:'). Die diknek heeft zoveel zinloze rechtszaken lopen.
  Eindredactie Sport / Forummod dinsdag 3 december 2019 @ 23:13:44 #284
284411 crew  heywoodu
pi_190257906
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 3 december 2019 23:06 schreef crystal_meth het volgende:
[..]

SPOILER
435 miljoen :D :'( :D

Huilen.
  dinsdag 3 december 2019 @ 23:18:23 #285
44703 ExtraWaskracht
Laat maar lekker draaien
pi_190257990
“It was obvious to everyone – including disgraceful CNN – that Parnas was a fraudster and a hustler,” the law suit says.

Toevallig dat vandaag uit het impeachment rapport bleek dat Nunes meermaals telefonisch gesproken heeft met Parnas op vrij verdachte momenten. Misschien dat hij dat even toe kan lichten.
pi_190258043
Advocaat van Parnas:

josephabondy twitterde op dinsdag 03-12-2019 om 21:27:37 Devin Nunes, you should have recused yourself at the outset of the #HIC #ImpeachingHearings. #LetLevSpeak https://t.co/HeG8kFEDwl reageer retweet
  dinsdag 3 december 2019 @ 23:25:46 #287
8369 speknek
Another day another slay
pi_190258105
De Republikeinse voorzitter van de HIC is ook corrupt well I never.
They told me all of my cages were mental, so I got wasted like all my potential.
  Redactie Frontpage / Sport dinsdag 3 december 2019 @ 23:33:34 #288
426493 crew  PippenScottie
pi_190258212
quote:
7s.gif Op dinsdag 3 december 2019 23:18 schreef ExtraWaskracht het volgende:
“It was obvious to everyone – including disgraceful CNN – that Parnas was a fraudster and a hustler,” the law suit says.

Toevallig dat vandaag uit het impeachment rapport bleek dat Nunes meermaals telefonisch gesproken heeft met Parnas op vrij verdachte momenten. Misschien dat hij dat even toe kan lichten.
Idontrecalleritis
pi_190258947
Yes!
...”First big takeaway from House intel report: It concludes that VP Pence-- who would become POTUS if Trump is removed-- was "either knowledgeable of or active participant" in conduct that is basis for impeachment...”

https://mobile.twitter.com/isikoff/status/1201943221674401792
pi_190258964
Mooi dat The Hill de artikelen van Solomon onder de loep gaat nemen, tenslotte hebben zij hem al die tijd gefaciliteerd zijn samenzweringstheorie te propageren.

BobCusack twitterde op dinsdag 03-12-2019 om 20:36:07 The Hill is conducting a meticulous review of opinion columns written by John Solomon on the subject of Ukraine that will be handled by a team of editors and reporters. All results of the review will be transparent and public. reageer retweet
pi_190258970
kylegriffin1 twitterde op woensdag 04-12-2019 om 00:50:17 Inbox: Tonight, the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence voted to adopt and issue the report – "The Trump-Ukraine Impeachment Inquiry Report." The vote passed 13 – 9. reageer retweet
pi_190259068
En ze hebben haast:

quote:
Given the proximate threat of further presidential attempts to solicit foreign interference in our next election, we cannot wait to make a referral until our efforts to obtain additional testimony and documents wind their way through the courts. The evidence of the President’s misconduct is overwhelming, and so too is the evidence of his obstruction of Congress.
pi_190259124
Wat een stinkende beerput is dit zeg? En ik hoop dat Nunes gedaan is nu. Met z'n rechtszaken :')
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam
There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
pi_190259184
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 4 december 2019 01:31 schreef Barbusse het volgende:
Wat een stinkende beerput is dit zeg? En ik hoop dat Nunes gedaan is nu. Met z'n rechtszaken :')
In 2017 moest hij zich ook al terugtrekken uit het Rusland-onderzoek wegens het openbaar maken van geheime informatie :')
  woensdag 4 december 2019 @ 01:49:10 #296
128155 Fir3fly
Goodnight everybody!
pi_190259211
quote:
14s.gif Op woensdag 4 december 2019 01:43 schreef Kijkertje het volgende:

[..]

In 2017 moest hij zich ook al terugtrekken uit het Rusland-onderzoek wegens het openbaar maken van geheime informatie :')
Hoewel hij daar later, door gebrek aan bewijs (omdat het Witte Huis zoals gewoonlijk niet meewerkte) wel weer van werd vrijgesproken door de Ethics Committee.
pi_190259222
quote:
14s.gif Op woensdag 4 december 2019 01:43 schreef Kijkertje het volgende:

[..]

Ja, dat wist ik nog. Ik was al verbaasd dat hij in deze commissie zat :') Maar ik ben dan ook niet echt op de hoogte van het proces om op dergelijke posities te komen, eerlijk gezegd :@
There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
pi_190259230
quote:
14s.gif Op woensdag 4 december 2019 01:49 schreef Fir3fly het volgende:

[..]

Hoewel hij daar later, door gebrek aan bewijs (omdat het Witte Huis zoals gewoonlijk niet meewerkte) wel weer van werd vrijgesproken door de Ethics Committee.
Witte Huis, meest transparante huis 14.gif
  woensdag 4 december 2019 @ 01:55:52 #299
128155 Fir3fly
Goodnight everybody!
pi_190259248
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 4 december 2019 01:51 schreef Barbusse het volgende:

[..]

Ja, dat wist ik nog. Ik was al verbaasd dat hij in deze commissie zat :') Maar ik ben dan ook niet echt op de hoogte van het proces om op dergelijke posities te komen, eerlijk gezegd :@
Voor zover ik weet plaatsen de partijen gewoon de mensen daar zelf, en iedereen mag zelf vragen naar elke positie.
pi_190259262
quote:
14s.gif Op woensdag 4 december 2019 01:49 schreef Fir3fly het volgende:

[..]

Ja obstructie is idd een rode draad in deze administratie. Alleen daarop zou hij al impeached hebben moeten worden nadat het Mueller rapport uitkwam imho. Achteraf bezien: goed dat Pelosi gewacht heeft.
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')