abonnement Unibet Coolblue
  vrijdag 4 oktober 2019 @ 18:50:38 #26
65394 Montov
Dogmaticus Irritantus
pi_189268235
Analyse van de tekstberichten door WaPo:

quote:
Three deeply problematic aspects of newly released text messages centered on the Ukraine scandal

It’s generally not a good sign when a government official sends a written message questioning the propriety of an action and another official replies by suggesting they talk on the phone. The implication is that the second official is worried about leaving behind evidence of their conversation. A phone call doesn’t leave a paper trail.

(..)

1. There’s an explicitly stated quid pro quo.
2. The U.S. helped shape a statement from Ukraine mentioning the Biden probe.
3. There’s a strong suggestion that military aid was used as leverage — and hints at an attempt to hide that.

Bron: WaPo
Géén kloon van tvlxd!
pi_189268328
Hier zijn de tekstberichten. Zag ze nog niet hier voorbij komen. Misschien heb ik het gemist, maar ach. Kan geen kwaad.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/6451371-Volker-docs.html

nO QuId pRo qUo! ):O 8)7

_O-
pi_189268430
En hier is weer een leuke video van Legal Eagle over hoe er met hearsay wordt omgegaan in de Amerikaanse rechtspraak en dat Lindsay Graham toch niet zo'n sterk argument had als hij dacht met zijn parkeerbon verhaaltje.

pi_189269180
Nog een draadje van Ryan Goodman:

rgoodlaw twitterde op vrijdag 04-10-2019 om 18:59:22 Key item in #VolkerTestimonyHe tries to claim "at no time was I aware of or took part in an effort to urge Ukraine to investigate" Biden.Who is he fooling?NEW YORK TIMES had a blockbuster story May 9, 2019 with Giuliani on the record saying this was the point of the effort. https://t.co/CiZPckDhVw reageer retweet
“The fundamental cause of the trouble in the modern world today is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.”— Bertrand Russell
pi_189269329

Het blijft toch jammer hoe Bernie de media tegen zich heeft.
pi_189269705
rgoodlaw twitterde op vrijdag 04-10-2019 om 19:54:00 #GiulianiLiesOn Ukraine's draft Statement committing to investigate Burisma/Biden, which US diplomats helped Ukraine draft.Giuliani to CNN: "Never saw it or even draft of it." "Not part of my role."Compare to #VolkerTestimony👇and text messages.👇 https://t.co/CrWiavKIAO reageer retweet

rgoodlaw twitterde op vrijdag 04-10-2019 om 19:56:53 And here's the link to the Giuliani statement to CNN.https://t.co/CKisRtS8Vu reageer retweet

[ Bericht 24% gewijzigd door Kijkertje op 04-10-2019 22:50:55 ]
“The fundamental cause of the trouble in the modern world today is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.”— Bertrand Russell
  vrijdag 4 oktober 2019 @ 20:39:21 #32
8369 speknek
Another day another slay
pi_189270634
Die tekstberichten _O_. When it leaks, it pours. Ze zijn allemaal zo schuldig en ze weten het. Behalve dan Trump, die deed het opzettelijk en had het altijd al zo bedoeld.
They told me all of my cages were mental, so I got wasted like all my potential.
  vrijdag 4 oktober 2019 @ 21:36:14 #33
75043 Hexagon
Vreemd Fenomeen
pi_189272222
quote:
14s.gif Op vrijdag 4 oktober 2019 19:45 schreef Lord-Ronddraai het volgende:

Het blijft toch jammer hoe Bernie de media tegen zich heeft.
Hijhad gewoon een protege moeten inzetten. Door zichzelf steeds te blijven pushen komt het niet verder.
  Overall beste user 2022 vrijdag 4 oktober 2019 @ 21:40:17 #34
3928 Ulx
you aint no punk you punk
pi_189272334
quote:
Inbox: Chairmen Schiff, Engel, and Cummings have sent a letter requesting key Ukraine documents from Vice President Mike Pence as part of the House's impeachment inquiry. bit.ly/2Md9KVQ
Ik hoop dat Pence niet zondigt door er geen gehoor aan te geven of te liegen of zoiets.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
  vrijdag 4 oktober 2019 @ 22:01:45 #35
65394 Montov
Dogmaticus Irritantus
pi_189272818
Wie nog wat plaatsvervangende schaamte wil lezen mbt Wohl's laatste stunt:

Jacob Wohl’s Bogus Warren Accuser Exaggerated His Military Service Record
https://www.thedailybeast(...)ce-record?ref=scroll
Géén kloon van tvlxd!
  vrijdag 4 oktober 2019 @ 22:33:27 #36
70357 Hyperdude
#MakeLanciaGreatAgain
pi_189273463
Nog een dominosteentje
JohnKasich twitterde op vrijdag 04-10-2019 om 21:14:10 .@realdonaldtrump’s contact with China leaves me deeply disturbed especially on top of all the Ukranian developments. All of this demands a full and complete investigation, then let the chips fall where they may. reageer retweet

[ Bericht 21% gewijzigd door Hyperdude op 04-10-2019 22:38:35 ]
How do we turn this world-class fuck-up into a world-class learning experience?
pi_189273922
Het nieuws gaat echt zo bizar snel. Kan het niet meer bijhouden.
  vrijdag 4 oktober 2019 @ 22:56:49 #38
8369 speknek
Another day another slay
pi_189274025
quote:
1s.gif Op vrijdag 4 oktober 2019 22:33 schreef Hyperdude het volgende:
Nog een dominosteentje
JohnKasich twitterde op vrijdag 04-10-2019 om 21:14:10 .@:realdonaldtrump’s contact with China leaves me deeply disturbed especially on top of all the Ukranian developments. All of this demands a full and complete investigation, then let the chips fall where they may. reageer retweet
Nouja Kasich heeft verder geen macht en zou denk ik best in een eventueel gat van Trump en Pence willen springen om nog een gooi naar het presidentschap te doen, dus dit zegt niet zo heel veel. Blijft wachten op senatoren niet genaamd Romney.
They told me all of my cages were mental, so I got wasted like all my potential.
  vrijdag 4 oktober 2019 @ 23:13:44 #39
8369 speknek
Another day another slay
pi_189274382
quote:
Weeks before the whistleblower's complaint became public, the CIA's top lawyer made what she considered a criminal referral to the Justice Department about the whistleblower's allegations that President Donald Trump abused his office in pressuring the Ukrainian president, U.S. officials familiar with the matter tell NBC News.

The move by the CIA's general counsel, Trump appointee Courtney Simmons Elwood, meant she and other senior officials had concluded a potential crime had been committed, raising more questions about why the Justice Department later closed the case without conducting an investigation.

The fact that she and other top Trump administration political appointees saw potential misconduct in the whistleblower's early account of alleged presidential abuses puts a new spotlight on the Justice Department's later decision to decline to open a criminal investigation — a decision that the Justice Department said publicly was based purely on an analysis of whether the president committed a campaign finance law violation.

"They didn't do any of the sort of bread and butter type investigatory steps that would flush out what potential crimes may have been committed," said Berit Berger, a former federal prosecutor who heads the Center for the Advancement of Public Integrity at Columbia Law School. "I don't understand the rationale for that and it's just so contrary to how normal prosecutors work. We have started investigations on far less."
https://www.nbcnews.com/p(...)s-complaint-n1062481

The deep state gaat zo diep dat Trump nu ook al zelf de Angry Democrats aanstelt die hem valselijk beschuldigen.

345D schaak inmiddels.
pi_189274664
quote:
2s.gif Op vrijdag 4 oktober 2019 16:29 schreef Kijkertje het volgende:
rgoodlaw twitterde op vrijdag 04-10-2019 om 13:00:15 #Ukrainegate updateBreaking news out of Ukraine.Looks like quid pro quo happening right before your eyes. (h/t @:EliotHiggins)"Ukraine Prosecutor General Announces Review of Cases Including Firm Linked to Hunter Biden."https://t.co/ACunEmXEth reageer retweet
Breaking News: Ukraine Prosecutor General Announces Audit of Cases Including Firm Linked to Hunter Biden
In principe is daar niets mis mee. Biden zelf wilde immers ook dat het onderzoek weer opgepakt zou worden.

Nu is het alleen een QPQ geworden om een politieke concurrent uit te schakelen. En dat mag niet.
beter een knipoog dan een blauw oog
  Overall beste user 2022 vrijdag 4 oktober 2019 @ 23:51:14 #41
3928 Ulx
pi_189275124
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 4 oktober 2019 23:13 schreef speknek het volgende:

[..]

https://www.nbcnews.com/p(...)s-complaint-n1062481

[ afbeelding ]

The deep state gaat zo diep dat Trump nu ook al zelf de Angry Democrats aanstelt die hem valselijk beschuldigen.

345D schaak inmiddels.
Misschien is het wel zo’n 4673d chess dat Trump dit doet om verydeepstaters uit te roken.

Of zo. Ja.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
pi_189275157
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 4 oktober 2019 23:26 schreef Knipoogje het volgende:

[..]

In principe is daar niets mis mee. Biden zelf wilde immers ook dat het onderzoek weer opgepakt zou worden.

Nu is het alleen een QPQ geworden om een politieke concurrent uit te schakelen. En dat mag niet.
Oh ik denk dat niemand daar in principe bezwaar tegen heeft alleen is er al een onderzoek geweest met als conclusie dat er geen sprake was van 'wrongdoing' van de kant van Biden.

Het gaat ook juist om de QPQ (dat staat ook in de tweet) maar het beschadigt ondertussen wél Biden's kansen om gekozen te worden als presidentskandidaat voor de Democraten. Bovendien is deze ontwikkeling buitengewoon gunstig voor Putin als Zelensky Trump's eisen blijft inwilligen in ruil voor military aid. Bij de persco met Zelensky had Trump het al over een deal met Putin :')

En weet je wat er dan gaat wsl gaat gebeuren? De sancties tegen Rusland zullen opgeheven worden en daar is het Putin al die tijd al om gegaan. Het was de reden om Trump een handje te helpen.

[ Bericht 2% gewijzigd door Kijkertje op 05-10-2019 00:02:24 ]
  Overall beste user 2022 vrijdag 4 oktober 2019 @ 23:54:22 #43
3928 Ulx
pi_189275174
pi_189275495
Dinsdag komt Sonland getuigen.

ShimonPro twitterde op zaterdag 05-10-2019 om 00:10:08 CNN: EU ambassador Gordon Sonland is now scheduled to testify to three House committees on Tuesday, October 8th. reageer retweet
  Moderator / Redactie FP + Sport zaterdag 5 oktober 2019 @ 00:20:19 #45
408813 crew  trein2000
pi_189275607
Ik volg die oranje mafklapper op twitter. En he was altijd al lachen, maar de laatste dagen is het echt een onophoudelijke stroom triestheid. Hij is echt in paniek.
Trots daw veur Twente bint!
We zijn gehaat en asociaal
We zijn de allermooiste club van allemaal
pi_189276300
En Mulvaney wordt gesommeerd voor 18 oktober documenten te leveren mbt Oekraine

kylegriffin1 twitterde op zaterdag 05-10-2019 om 00:25:01 It's official. Chairmen Cummings, Schiff, and Engel have sent a letter conveying a subpoena to White House Acting Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney for key Ukraine documents as part of the House's impeachment inquiry of Trump. https://t.co/I28PYbqxUZ reageer retweet
pi_189276652
quote:
0s.gif Op zaterdag 5 oktober 2019 00:20 schreef trein2000 het volgende:
Ik volg die oranje mafklapper op twitter. En he was altijd al lachen, maar de laatste dagen is het echt een onophoudelijke stroom triestheid. Hij is echt in paniek.
Ik kan er echt niet meer om lachen eerlijk gezegd.
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam
There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
pi_189277046
quote:
0s.gif Op zaterdag 5 oktober 2019 01:46 schreef Barbusse het volgende:

[..]

Ik kan er echt niet meer om lachen eerlijk gezegd.
Neu, inderdaad. Hij is als hoogste man aan de macht steeds wettelozer aan het opereren en seniel in de tegenaanval op iedereen die er iets van zegt of het schip verlaat. En grappig is met hetgeen wat er in z'n bereik ligt niet de juiste omschrijving.

Trump zal ook na een politieke afzetting gewoon doorgaan op zn post en dreigt straks de verkiezingen te manipuleren, iets wat na een aanval op de VS van buitenaf normaal het meest erge zou zijn. Maar eraan ontkomen lijkt niet zo 1-2-3 mogelijk gezien de lange rek in de zaken waardoor hij steeds naar absurdere hoofdstukken gaat in plaats van zich terugtrekt.
pi_189277074
kylegriffin1 twitterde op zaterdag 05-10-2019 om 02:42:50 Breaking via NYT: A second intel official who was alarmed by Trump's Ukraine dealings is weighing whether to file his own formal whistleblower complaint and testify to Congress.The official has more direct info about events than the first whistleblower. https://t.co/Esz7vD2nmH reageer retweet
2nd Official Is Weighing Whether to Blow the Whistle on Trump’s Ukraine Dealings

The official, a member of the intelligence community, was interviewed by the inspector general to corroborate the original whistle-blower’s account.
quote:
A second intelligence official who was alarmed by President Trump’s dealings with Ukraine is weighing whether to file his own formal whistle-blower complaint and testify to Congress, according to two people briefed on the matter.

The official has more direct information about the events than the first whistle-blower, whose complaint that Mr. Trump was using his power to get Ukraine to investigate his political rivals touched off an impeachment inquiry. The second official is among those interviewed by the intelligence community inspector general to corroborate the allegations of the original whistle-blower, one of the people said.

The inspector general, Michael Atkinson, briefed lawmakers privately on Friday about how he substantiated the whistle-blower’s account. It was not clear whether he told lawmakers that the second official is considering filing a complaint.

A new complaint, particularly from someone closer to the events, would potentially add further credibility to the account of the first whistle-blower, a C.I.A. officer who was detailed to the National Security Council at one point. He said that he relied on information from more than half a dozen American officials to compile his allegations about Mr. Trump’s campaign to solicit foreign election interference that could benefit him politically.
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')