abonnement Unibet Coolblue
  Moderator vrijdag 29 maart 2019 @ 08:35:48 #1
8781 crew  Frutsel
pi_185910830

quote:
Mexico verhoogt het waarschuwingsniveau voor Popocatépetl

De Mexicaanse overheid heeft de inwoners gevraagd waakzaam te zijn voor de uitbarsting van de vulkaan Popocatépetl. De vulkaan is al een tijd actief met geregeld explosies, maar spuwt sinds dinsdag stoom, gas en brandende brokstukken uit die her en der in de omgeving al voor branden hebben gezorgd.

De Nationale Noodpreventiedienst waarschuwde inwoners weg te blijven van de Popocatépetl nadat er op 24 uur tijd 200 uitbarstingen waren waargenomen. Het waarschuwingsniveau werd verhoogd van twee naar drie op een schaal van zeven.

De Popocatépetl barstte dinsdag uit met een 3 kilometer hoge rookwolk. Brandende lava werd twee kilometer ver uitgespuwd, verschillende onbewoonde gebieden gingen in vlammen op. Enkele omliggende gemeenten werden wel bedekt met een laag as.

In 2000 moesten er bij een uitbarsting al eens 50.000 omwonenden worden geëvacueerd.

quote:
Alert level raised at Popo

Mexican authorities have raised the alert level for Popocatepetl volcano from Yellow Phase 2 to Yellow Phase 3 on March 28, 2019.

The decision was made due to increased activity observed in recent days, possible magma expulsion and explosions of increased intensity.

Over the past 24 hours, Popocatepetl monitoring network detected 61 exhalations, accompanied by water vapor, volcanic gases and low ash content.

An explosion was also recorded at 06:50 LT, which generated an ash column with moderate ash content to 2.5 km (1.5 feet). The eruption threw incandescent material up to 1 km (0.6 miles) from the crater.

Mexican authorities have raised the alert level for Popocatepetl volcano from Yellow Phase 2 to Yellow Phase 3 on March 28, 2019.

The decision was made due to increased activity observed in recent days, possible magma expulsion and explosions of increased intensity.

Over the past 24 hours, Popocatepetl monitoring network detected 61 exhalations, accompanied by water vapor, volcanic gases and low ash content.

An explosion was also recorded at 06:50 LT, which generated an ash column with moderate ash content to 2.5 km (1.5 feet). The eruption threw incandescent material up to 1 km (0.6 miles) from the crater.

In addition, the network detected 130 minutes of exhalation sequence that started at 05:38 and ended at 07:38 LT. Two volcano-tectonic earthquakes were recorded, at 20:35 LT - M2.0 and 20:43 LT - M2.1.

A spectacular explosive eruption started at Mexico's Popocatepetl volcano at 01:23 UTC on March 27 (19:23 LT, March 26), with volcanic ash reaching 8.5 km (28 000 feet) a.s.l.

Incandescent material was thrown up to 2 km (1.2 miles) from the crater, sparking fires on the slopes of the volcano.

Meer over vulkanen weten?
WKN / [Vulkanen] The Ring of Fire #8: Het rommelt en borrelt
WKN / Vulkanen IJsland #21: Aardbevingen bij Katla
WKN / Campi Flegrei Napels: Supervulkaan kan leven Europa in 2020 bedreigen
pi_185910871
Die naam _O_
Het leven is geen krentenbol...
Volg de pijlen.
I am the Lizard King. I can do anything.
pi_185911130
quote:
14s.gif Op vrijdag 29 maart 2019 08:41 schreef Hallojo het volgende:
Die naam _O_
Nou, inderdaad.
Sowieso hebben de Zuid-Amerikanen van die toffe, zeg maar haast krokante namen.
Bestiality sure is a fun thing to do. But I have to say this as a warning to you:
With almost all animals you can have a ball, but the hedgehog can never be buggered at all.
  vrijdag 29 maart 2019 @ 09:19:31 #4
308499 Dven
Den Bolle Gaar
pi_185911290
quote:
1s.gif Op vrijdag 29 maart 2019 09:06 schreef Jordy-B het volgende:

[..]

Nou, inderdaad.
Sowieso hebben de Zuid-Amerikanen van die toffe, zeg maar haast krokante namen.
Noord-Amerika ;-) Hoogstens Centraal.
"For the man sound of body and serene of mind, there is no such thing as bad weather; Every day has its beauty. And storms which whip the blood, do make it pulse more vigorously."
pi_185911379
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 29 maart 2019 09:19 schreef Dven het volgende:

[..]

Latijns Amerika.
Het leven is geen krentenbol...
Volg de pijlen.
I am the Lizard King. I can do anything.
pi_185912180
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 29 maart 2019 09:19 schreef Dven het volgende:

[..]

Jups, scherp. ^O^
Bestiality sure is a fun thing to do. But I have to say this as a warning to you:
With almost all animals you can have a ball, but the hedgehog can never be buggered at all.
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')