abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_184291937
Door voorspellende tekstinvoer in te schakelen kun je (op je mobiel) zinnen maken die Google koppelt op de 1 of andere manier.

Misschien vind de kunstmatige intelligentie van algoritmes wel een manier om in dit topic onderling te communiceren en onketenen we een wereldoverheersing door robots.
Komt ie:
pi_184291951
Hallo is a great place to work for and I am very excited about this opportunity and I look forward to working with you and your company for the opportunity to work with you and I look forward to working with you and your company
pi_184291957
Het zorg domein is a great place to work for and I am very excited about this opportunity
pi_184291965
Weet niet of ik het niet meer dan een jaar of ouder zijn dan ook nog eens een keer bekeken en keer favoriet gezet en de rest van de week hoe we het doen van de problemen met de rug deze week ago and we are very interested in the following time of consequence we will unlighten this year a development in the PUN serie of the United States and the world of the world of America and the world of America
pi_184292000
Ik wil geen mail meer en meer dan een jaar eerder in een nieuwe afspraak maken met de rug deze week ago and now we know how to get rid for a great price for a home remodeling business or a home remodeling project in the area of pneumatic issues and how to solve them
pi_184292011
Google has a new snail lube what is out of any new concept for the people there are a lot of people who have been chosen out in the following time of consequence we will unlighten this year a development in the PUN serie
pi_184292017
Weeg nu de laatste keer bekeken worden of de aanvangstijd voor de wedstrijd van Van de kust is one that you will be sure that your dog has the best of all of it as a great new place for the family of a year and the most beautiful and affordable pet friendly dog that can be used for any dog or dog dog dog dog dog dog dog dog dog dog dog dog dog dog dog dog dog dog dog dog
pi_184292035
Toekomst van de problemen met de rug deze week ago and we are very excited about this opportunity and I hope you can make it as soon as possible so we can get a hold of you and see if you can make it to the people of the year and we will be there for you and i know someone who will be there for you and i know someone who will be there for you
pi_184292042
Soms lijkt het alsof Google mij iets wil vertellen denk ik dan als ik al die teksten lees.
pi_184292070
Maar wat voor drugs heb je nou genomen eigenlijk?
pi_184292079
Drugs and alcohol abuse are not the same as the other people in the world to have a better life in the PUN serie of a year ago when they were in the following time of consequence we will unlighten this year a development in the PUN serie
pi_184292099
Porque nunca viste que la luna era mi alma cuando yo te I am not sure if you are aware of this but I am not sure if you are aware of this but I am not sure if you are aware of this but I am interested in the following time of the month to go with you to the Netherlands
  woensdag 9 januari 2019 @ 13:59:42 #13
477439 Bias
Ik heb altijd gelijk
pi_184299824
Wie dit leest is gek
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')