Dit melken ze wel uit hoor en er komt vast nog een Red Dead Redemption 2-port voor de pc en de nieuwe consoles .quote:
Hadden we kunnen weten. Hoe duur is een hoedje? 20 euro ofzo?quote:
Als je verwacht dat je online kon pokerenquote:
Dat was toch vet geweest? Met je vrienden pokeren, banken overvallen dat soort dingen. Nu mag je lekker elkaar dood knallen en racen met paarden wat ongelooflijk saai isquote:
quote:The launch of the Red Dead Online Beta is the first step in what will be a continually expanding and dynamic world, and the beta period will allow us to deal with the inevitable turbulence of launching any online experience of this size and scale.
During this process, we will be looking to our dedicated community to help us report and fix problems, share ideas, and assist in shaping the future of the full Online experience. As with all of our releases, we will strive to make the launch of Red Dead Online the best it can possibly be, and we ask that the community share that spirit with us over the next weeks and months.
Dit ja en vergeet niet.quote:
Is het nog gelukt? Het staat nu ook op de website van Rockstar zelf. Fucking slecht.quote:
quote:We are aware of an issue affecting Xbox One Ultimate Edition players not being able to access Red Dead Online. Please be patient as we investigate this issue.
quote:- There seems to be no beard or hair growth, learned the hard way. Make sure to pick the style you want (if it's available during creation) early on or end up paying $
- Every character looks like a degenerate by default, although you can fine tune the face to look normal (seems to be way more dumbed down compared to GTAO)
- There are NO lobby privacy settings. It's a horrible free for all quest, I died 3 times trying to start a quest cause people already camp the quest points and shoot on sight (takes like 2 hits to die). Thankfully you don't seem to lose any items or cash if killed by another player, but your cores get drained hard
- It's all open, they even heavily advertise the fact that you can intercept other players during their quests and steal their loot (enjoy, I guess)
- No idea if your horse can die, there is horse insurance that helps your horse "regenerate faster from bad injuries" or something like that
- This is going to be a heavy grind, prices are in tune with SP it seems (apart from weapons, they can go to thousands range) with little mission payout
- You have to unlock most of the SP functionality like fishing rod, bow, horse comb (? whatever it's called) by buying it. Most is level locked.
- Gold bars seem to be the premium currency? Certain stuff can only be bought with gold bars, you can find or receive it via quests it seems (although in tiny amounts).
Posse system (the way I understand it):
You can pick between a temporary (lasts until you go off) or permanent posse. The permanent one costs you $200 and it's... well... permanent and exists even with you going offline. Temporary posses are limited in functionality and locked to 4 players (including you), permanent ones seem to be capped at 8 players. No crew integration apart from the online matchmaking priority setting (you can specify that you want to matchmake preferably with friends and crew). Temporary posses seem like the absolute no-brainer, cause it looks like the 8 players in the permanent one stay in it even when they go offline (which makes it a bad option for communities or groups with more than 8 people).