Misschien werkt dit?quote:
http://www.tomshardware.c(...)deos-audio-sync.htmlquote:Hey, I'm pretty sure that I've found out how to fix this.
1. Delete all your cookies and cached images from chrome for all time.
2. Sign out of your Google account and open YouTube.
3. Open YouTube and click settings in the top right and sign into your account from there. (it will look really weird to do, not like the usual login for your account).
4. Once this is done close the tab you used to login to YouTube.
5. Open a new tab and open YouTube again (either through favourites or typing it in).
6. Sign into your account via the button in the top right corner and the issue should be fixed.
(not sure if this is a permanent fix or not, but it seems to be working fine for me for now.
Thanx.quote:Op vrijdag 28 september 2018 12:40 schreef Syd het volgende:
Misschien werkt dit?