abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_181864294
quote:
USADA announced today that UFC® athlete Fabricio Werdum, of Redondo Beach, Calif., has tested positive for a prohibited substance and received a two-year sanction for his anti-doping policy violation.

Werdum, 41, tested positive for trenbolone and its metabolite epitrenbolone following an out-of-competition urine test conducted on April 25, 2018. Trenbolone is a non-Specified Substance in the class of Anabolic Agents and prohibited at all times under the UFC Anti-Doping Policy, which has adopted the World Anti-Doping Agency Prohibited List.

Werdum’s two-year period of ineligibility, the standard sanction for a first offense involving a non-Specified Substance, began on May 22, 2018, the date his provisional suspension was imposed.

Pursuant to the UFC Anti-Doping Policy, all UFC athletes serving a period of ineligibility for an anti-doping policy violation are required to continue to make themselves available for testing in order to receive credit for time completed under their sanction.
die mag zijn dokter wel even een lel geven
pi_181866439
Details of the #UFC229 press conference

Who: Dana White, Khabib Nurmagomedov and Conor McGregor.

When: Thursday, September 20th at 2pm PT / 5pm ET / 10pm BST.

Where: Radio City Music Hall, New York

The event will be closed to the public. Media only.
pi_181866796
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 12 september 2018 20:18 schreef Nober het volgende:

Een niet onbelangrijke bijeenkomst.

Wie is trouwens populairder, Khabib of Conor? Vormen samen de top 2 vermoed ik.
pi_181868428

quote:
1s.gif Op woensdag 12 september 2018 20:33 schreef _-_ratjetoe_-_ het volgende:

[..]

Een niet onbelangrijke bijeenkomst.

Wie is trouwens populairder, Khabib of Conor? Vormen samen de top 2 vermoed ik.
Conor want KO power?

Hij heeft een 5-2 record op lichtgewicht als ik het goed heb (inclusief boksen).

[ Bericht 14% gewijzigd door Nober op 12-09-2018 22:22:47 ]
pi_181869770
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 12 september 2018 20:18 schreef Nober het volgende:

_O_ _O_
MMA is not a crime !
pi_181870240
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 12 september 2018 22:40 schreef LacosteUnited het volgende:

[..]

_O_ _O_
NOG ACHT DAGEN!!
pi_181872002
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 12 september 2018 21:43 schreef Nober het volgende:

[..]

Conor want KO power?

Hij heeft een 5-2 record op lichtgewicht als ik het goed heb (inclusief boksen).
alweer?
pi_181872178
Mcgregor gaat kaput
pi_181875986

https://imgur.com/a/m3qo15O

[ Bericht 35% gewijzigd door THEFXR op 13-09-2018 11:10:57 ]
pi_181877692
quote:
Is dat na deze?

pi_181882789

16:30 Prelims
20:00 Main Card

quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 13 september 2018 12:51 schreef 3rr0r het volgende:

[..]

Is dat na deze?

[ afbeelding ]
"Walk off KO for Geoff Neal" dus ja. Maar was Neal zo goed of zijn tegenstander zo slecht?

[ Bericht 9% gewijzigd door Nober op 13-09-2018 17:45:28 ]
pi_181883173
Die presser op 20 september is op Khabib's verjaardag. *O*

[ Bericht 58% gewijzigd door Nober op 13-09-2018 18:52:40 ]
pi_181884314
At 38, Alistair Overeem invigorated by a new gym: 'I can still do this'

As much as it may feel as if Alistair Overeem has been fighting forever, the veteran heavyweight understands he cannot, in fact, fight forever.

Overeem (43-17), a former champion in the Strikeforce and Dream promotions, and in K-1 kickboxing, has been relatively quiet since he suffered a third-round TKO loss to Curtis Blaydes at UFC 225 three months ago. He has not, however, been complacent -- and he's actually in the process of leveling up for the home stretch of his illustrious career.

"I'm 38 years old, and that's important to note," Overeem told ESPN. "I fully realize the end of my career is coming. It's just coming. You can't fight forever. I've had a beautiful career. Twenty-one years ... crazy. Twenty-one years of fighting.

"The end is coming, but I can still do this right now. And I can still go all in."

For Overeem, going "all in" has meant a change in scenery. He has parted ways with JacksonWink MMA in Albuquerque, New Mexico -- his training home since 2014 -- and recently joined Team Elevation in Denver. The UFC has made him several fight offers during this process, but Overeem needed to settle into a camp first. He anticipates fighting late this year or in early 2019.

He believes he actually would have made the change in camp sooner had the UFC not asked him to fight Blaydes, a member of Team Elevation, in June.

"I've noticed some things were missing," Overeem said. "I started to look around at different camps, and I had plans to train in Denver. When the Curtis fight was booked, I put that to the side and trained with what I had at the time. The results weren't good, and that was a wakeup call for me.

"I had seen Curtis early this year, and we were talking about me coming to the gym. After our fight happened, I sent him a message, and he said I should still come out. I like the vibe of the gym and the city. I still feel, clearly, as if I can make that next jump."

Overeem says he's found a new sense of motivation in Denver, even though he's now been living in gyms for about 25 years. He has also suffered 12 knockout losses in his professional MMA career, along with several more in kickboxing.

That said, Overeem says he's aware of his short time left in the sport and has no intention of staying longer than he should. That day is coming, but it hasn't arrived yet.

"In the gym, I never get KO'd," Overeem said. "I'm sure my new coach is going to test that. The relationship I'm building with the coach here is one of pure honesty. That's something we talk about daily -- when the ability to fight has gone down, it's time to hang up the gloves. So far, none of my coaches have talked about that.

"We're not there yet, but I could see myself in one or two years, three maximum, walking away with a big smile on my face. I feel very content. I love the sport. My life is designed and dedicated to the sport. It's been one gigantic, beautiful adventure -- and I'm enjoying it still."

http://www.espn.com/mma/s(...)-invigorated-new-gym
pi_181884452
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 13 september 2018 18:55 schreef Nober het volgende:
At 38, Alistair Overeem invigorated by a new gym: 'I can still do this'

As much as it may feel as if Alistair Overeem has been fighting forever, the veteran heavyweight understands he cannot, in fact, fight forever.

Overeem (43-17), a former champion in the Strikeforce and Dream promotions, and in K-1 kickboxing, has been relatively quiet since he suffered a third-round TKO loss to Curtis Blaydes at UFC 225 three months ago. He has not, however, been complacent -- and he's actually in the process of leveling up for the home stretch of his illustrious career.

"I'm 38 years old, and that's important to note," Overeem told ESPN. "I fully realize the end of my career is coming. It's just coming. You can't fight forever. I've had a beautiful career. Twenty-one years ... crazy. Twenty-one years of fighting.

"The end is coming, but I can still do this right now. And I can still go all in."

For Overeem, going "all in" has meant a change in scenery. He has parted ways with JacksonWink MMA in Albuquerque, New Mexico -- his training home since 2014 -- and recently joined Team Elevation in Denver. The UFC has made him several fight offers during this process, but Overeem needed to settle into a camp first. He anticipates fighting late this year or in early 2019.

He believes he actually would have made the change in camp sooner had the UFC not asked him to fight Blaydes, a member of Team Elevation, in June.

"I've noticed some things were missing," Overeem said. "I started to look around at different camps, and I had plans to train in Denver. When the Curtis fight was booked, I put that to the side and trained with what I had at the time. The results weren't good, and that was a wakeup call for me.

"I had seen Curtis early this year, and we were talking about me coming to the gym. After our fight happened, I sent him a message, and he said I should still come out. I like the vibe of the gym and the city. I still feel, clearly, as if I can make that next jump."

Overeem says he's found a new sense of motivation in Denver, even though he's now been living in gyms for about 25 years. He has also suffered 12 knockout losses in his professional MMA career, along with several more in kickboxing.

That said, Overeem says he's aware of his short time left in the sport and has no intention of staying longer than he should. That day is coming, but it hasn't arrived yet.

"In the gym, I never get KO'd," Overeem said. "I'm sure my new coach is going to test that. The relationship I'm building with the coach here is one of pure honesty. That's something we talk about daily -- when the ability to fight has gone down, it's time to hang up the gloves. So far, none of my coaches have talked about that.

"We're not there yet, but I could see myself in one or two years, three maximum, walking away with a big smile on my face. I feel very content. I love the sport. My life is designed and dedicated to the sport. It's been one gigantic, beautiful adventure -- and I'm enjoying it still."

http://www.espn.com/mma/s(...)-invigorated-new-gym
das al zijn 10de gym, sinds dat hij in de UFC zit. die gast is kampioen schepen verbranden.
pi_181885400
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 13 september 2018 19:03 schreef THEFXR het volgende:

[..]

das al zijn 10de gym, sinds dat hij in de UFC zit. die gast is kampioen schepen verbranden.
2011-2014 Blackzilians
2014-2018 JacksonWink
2018- Elevation Fight Team

Welke mis ik?
pi_181885456
Covington is toch wel zo'n sneu figuur.
forever mirin' - We’re not here to take part – we’re here to take over!
pi_181888091
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 13 september 2018 19:55 schreef Seamonkey- het volgende:
Covington is toch wel zo'n sneu figuur.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

USA
USA
USA
pi_181888139
Cees krijgt slecht advies qua taktiek (gezien zijn huidige kunnen) of hij volgt het gegeven advies fucking slecht op. Indien dat laatste, gaat een andere gym ook niet helpen.
pi_181888229
Lekker op tijd zaterdag :) Dat die Dollaway nog mag komen, voor mijn gevoel wordt die altijd in elkaar gemept.
pi_181889738
pi_181898450
Conor was zo gek nog niet met z'n "touch-but in the park". Goede analyse van bjjscout, zoals gewoonlijk.

we don't let bygones be bygones we buy guns and squeeze like a python until the night come typical flow to keep you n*ggas on the tip of your toes lo and behold make your temple explode
pi_181899735
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 14 september 2018 13:00 schreef McNulty het volgende:
Conor was zo gek nog niet met z'n "touch-but in the park". Goede analyse van bjjscout, zoals gewoonlijk.

Erg interessant. Kende dat kanaal nog niet. Thanks!
forever mirin' - We’re not here to take part – we’re here to take over!
pi_181899740
The full UFC Fight Night 136 weigh-in results include:

MAIN CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 20:00)
Mark Hunt (265) vs. Aleksei Oleinik (235)
Jan Blachowicz (205) vs. Nikita Krylov (205)
Shamil Abdurakhimov (256) vs. Andrei Arlovski (244)
Thiago Alves (171) vs. Alexey Kunchenko (170)

PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 16:30)
C.B. Dollaway (186) vs. Khalid Murtazaliev (185)
*Jin Soo Son (137) vs. Petr Yan (136)
Kajan Johnson (155) vs. Rustam Khabilov (156)
Desmond Green (156) vs. Mairbek Taisumov (161)*
Magomed Ankalaev (204) vs. Marcin Prachnio (205)
Jordan Johnson (186) vs. Adam Yandiev (184)
Ramazan Emeev (171) vs. Stefan Sekulic (170)
Merab Dvalishvili (135) vs. Terrion Ware (135)

Per UFC officials, Son surrendered 20 percent of his purse to Yan, while Taisumov paid 40 percent of his purse to Green. Both fights will go on as scheduled.

20/9 23:00

MMAjunkie twitterde op vrijdag 14-09-2018 om 10:00:22 UFC, Bellator vet Melvin Guillard in Colorado jail, facing three separate assault cases https://t.co/knEuTTpWID https://t.co/J8TKzmeqTF reageer retweet
pi_181900712
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 14 september 2018 14:27 schreef Seamonkey- het volgende:

[..]

Erg interessant. Kende dat kanaal nog niet. Thanks!
Hij heeft ook de technieken die Khabib gebruikt uiteengezet in zijn video's. Die zijn ook de moeite waard om te bekijken in de aanloop naar het gevecht tussen deze twee heren.
we don't let bygones be bygones we buy guns and squeeze like a python until the night come typical flow to keep you n*ggas on the tip of your toes lo and behold make your temple explode
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')