abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_177396289
quote:
Deputies arrest suspect in home invastion, rape of 71-year-old

Pasco County deputies arrested a man Tuesday night in the case of a 71-year-old woman who was held at gunpoint and sexually battered.

Detectives canceled a 1:30 news conference to look into new developments, but wouldn't reveal the new information they'd received.

Later that evening, the Pasco Sheriff's Office said deputies arrested a 23-year-old Port Richey man for the home invasion and sexual battery in New Port Richey.

They arrested Anton Dawkins and charged him with sexual battery and armed burglary of a dwelling.

According to investigators, the woman was checking on a home on Heather Street for a friend Monday. When she entered the house, she found a man inside armed with a gun, who then attacked her.

"She told me he forced her to have sex with her," said Iris Ramos, who's 71 years old herself and started crying as she recounted the story. "I got my sons and I got my grandsons and I feel sorry for her. I feel sorry."

Earlier in the day Tuesday, deputies released surveillance video of the man leaving the home.

What the clip doesn't show, according to neighbors, is the terrified woman he's accused of assaulting getting out of the house and driving down the block.

That's where she told Ramos what happened and called 911.

"She was shaking. She don't have no color in her face," Ramos said. "I was shaking myself. Last night I [didn't] sleep because I've live here 18 years and nothing happen like this, ever."

"I wish I was there to get him. That's what I think about it," said Herminio Montanez, who lives across the street from Ramos. "I'm a little guy, but I'll tell you what, he don't get away with that if I was there. He'll have to kill me first."

Detectives released a sketch of the man, now believed by deputies to be Dawkins. He was booked into the Land O' Lakes Detention Center.

Deputies say he has multiple previous arrests.
http://www.fox13news.com/(...)ssaulted-71-year-old

Wat erg! Walgelijk! Ik neem hier afstand van. Ik ben tegen verkrachting.
[b]Op <a href="http://forum.fok.nl/topic/2419064/1/999#p176295558" target="_blank" >vrijdag 5 januari 2018 08:29</a> schreef <a href="http://forum.fok.nl/user/profile/144984" target="_blank" >xminator</a> het volgende:[/b]
Anyway gelukkig zijn er een hoop mensen net zo dom als jij. Daarom koop ik nu wat extra ripple..
pi_177396310
Een donkergetinte. Hoe verrassend.
The machine was called Chronovisor, and could allegedly allow seeing and hearing events from the past.
  Spellchecker vrijdag 23 februari 2018 @ 17:07:16 #3
197773 crew  maily
Mevrouwtje oeps/B.U.2022 :P
pi_177396341
Waarom is dit Amerikaanse misdrijf boeiend? Dit gebeurt in NL helaas ook
pi_177396347
Leeftijdsdiscriminatie in de OP. :r
pi_177397175
quote:
1s.gif Op vrijdag 23 februari 2018 17:09 schreef HaverMoutKoekje het volgende:
Waarom is dit Amerikaanse misdrijf boeiend? Dit gebeurt in NL helaas ook
Ja, maar hier is het een neger.
Wees gehoorzaam. Alleen samen krijgen we de vrijheid eronder.
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')