abonnement Unibet Coolblue
  maandag 12 februari 2018 @ 12:58:23 #101
44703 ExtraWaskracht
Laat maar lekker draaien
pi_177127870
quote:
1s.gif Op zondag 11 februari 2018 08:45 schreef Ludachrist het volgende:

[..]

Waarom zou je met een figuur als Nintex in discussie moeten gaan omdat het een democratie is?

Ik bedoel, hij heeft vast een mening hoor, maar als hij die alleen kan uiten met non-argumenten, getroll en zwakzinnige one-liners hoef je daar echt niet serieus op in te gaan omdat democratie. Als hij serieus zou willen discussiėren mag hij ook zelf de moeite nemen om serieus een discussie aan te gaan.
Naja, ergens houdt het op natuurlijk. Ik moet wel zeggen dat ik mijn mening wat te stellig bracht. Een hoop van zijn hersenspinsels lijken me prima negeerbaar.
pi_177127890
Overigens vrij ironisch dat Klappernoot haar punt gelijk bevestigd: :P

quote:
But I know that the medium of a well-written article just doesn’t reach people who don’t read long things. In this post, I refer to such people as “non-readers” or “infrequent readers.” I am fully aware that the website MediaBiasFactCheck, and the organization Pew Research, and media research departments at many universities have large sets of empirical data available to review, and that those sources are more reputable than *just me*. But non/infrequent readers don’t read those sources. What do they read? Memes, which are often just two juxtaposed pictures with a pithy, terrible, one-sentence argument placed on top in large white letters. Tweets in which arguments are limited to 140 characters. They also prefer to watch videos, like YouTube “documentaries,” no matter how deceptively edited or spun.

Memes and tweets and YouTube videos spread quickly. They don’t take any effort to read, and people are convinced by them. They base their viewpoints upon them IN PLACE of basing their opinions upon long written pieces. To the extent that infrequent readers read, they prefer short articles that confirm their biases. Because they read very little, their comprehension skills and ability to distinguish good writing from bad writing is low. This is true for infrequent readers across the political spectrum. All of this is extremely disturbing to me.

Many non/infrequent-readers prefer easily digestible, visual information. I wanted to take the landscape of news sources that I was highly familiar with and put it into an easily digestible, visual format. I wanted it to be easily shareable, and more substantive than a meme, but less substantive than an article. I cite the fact that it has been shared over 20,000 times on Facebook (that I know of) and viewed 3 million times on Imgur as evidence that I accomplished the goal of it being shareable. In contrast, maybe one-one millionth the amount of people will read this boring-ass article about my methodology behind it.

Many non/infrequent readers are quite bad at distinguishing between decent news sources and terrible news sources. I wanted to make this chart in the hopes that if non/infrequent readers saw it, they could use it to avoid trash. For those of you who can discern between the partisan leanings of The Economist and the Wall Street Journal, I have to say this chart was not primarily made for your benefit. You are already good at reading and distinguishing news sources.
Beschrijft overigens types als Trump en Nintex ook prima.
Volkorenbrood: "Geen quotes meer in jullie sigs gaarne."
pi_177129188
realDonaldTrump twitterde op maandag 12-02-2018 om 13:46:56 This will be a big week for Infrastructure. After so stupidly spending $7 trillion in the Middle East, it is now time to start investing in OUR Country! reageer retweet
En toch kan ik het wel waarderen, dat ie dit zo openlijk zegt. Hoe ie dat gaat invullen is een andere zaak...
  Redactie Games maandag 12 februari 2018 @ 13:50:49 #104
436761 crew  Puddington
Ja, die nerd!
pi_177129212
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 12 februari 2018 13:49 schreef Adrie072 het volgende:
realDonaldTrump twitterde op maandag 12-02-2018 om 13:46:56 This will be a big week for Infrastructure. After so stupidly spending $7 trillion in the Middle East, it is now time to start investing in OUR Country! reageer retweet
En toch kan ik het wel waarderen, dat ie dit zo openlijk zegt. Hoe ie dat gaat invullen is een andere zaak...
Het is meer het feit dat ie loopt te bazelen en niet de daad bij het woord voegt waar de meeste mensen zich aan storen.
Don't weep for the stupid, you'll be crying all day
  maandag 12 februari 2018 @ 13:51:35 #105
44703 ExtraWaskracht
Laat maar lekker draaien
pi_177129228
Misschien had hij wat van de honderden miljarden extra richting het leger, kunnen verplaatsen naar infrastructuur, als hij dat zo belangrijk vindt en een vredesduif is bovendien.
pi_177129537
quote:
Er is weinig 'eerlijk' aan hoor. Het is vooral vingertje wijzen naar zijn voorgangers. Met zelfreflectie heeft het weinig van doen.
  Overall beste user 2022 maandag 12 februari 2018 @ 14:18:50 #107
3928 Ulx
you aint no punk you punk
pi_177129894
quote:
De rekening bij de gemeentes en de staten neerleggen en mag iedereen aan de tolwegen.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
pi_177130071
quote:
Voorlopig tweet hij gewoon eens in de zoveel tijd een variant op dit bericht zonder daadwerkelijk iets te doen, dus ik verwacht dat er weinig ingevuld wordt.

realDonaldTrump twitterde op zaterdag 22-07-2017 om 14:17:54 The Republican Senators must step up to the plate and, after 7 years, vote to Repeal and Replace. Next, Tax Reform and Infrastructure. WIN! reageer retweet
realDonaldTrump twitterde op maandag 18-12-2017 om 19:41:05 The train accident that just occurred in DuPont, WA shows more than ever why our soon to be submitted infrastructure plan must be approved quickly. Seven trillion dollars spent in the Middle East while our roads, bridges, tunnels, railways (and more) crumble! Not for long! reageer retweet
realDonaldTrump twitterde op vrijdag 22-12-2017 om 14:05:06 At some point, and for the good of the country, I predict we will start working with the Democrats in a Bipartisan fashion. Infrastructure would be a perfect place to start. After having foolishly spent $7 trillion in the Middle East, it is time to start rebuilding our country! reageer retweet
Hoeren neuken, nooit meer werken.
pi_177131471
Aldus de man die het "verslaan van IS" belangrijker vond dan de infrastructuur in eigen land. :')
ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
pi_177131626
Over infrastructure:

quote:
Trump finally launching $1.5T sales pitch
https://www.politico.com/(...)lion-403248?lo=ap_a1

The White House is rolling out President Donald Trump’s long-awaited infrastructure plan Monday, swinging for the fences with a $1.5 trillion initiative that is light on new federal dollars — but could inspire a wave of toll roads, ease decades-old regulations and permanently change cities’ and states’ expectations for assistance from Washington.

[...]

Trump is proposing to provide $200 billion for his plan over the next 10 years — “not a large amount,” he has conceded — paid for by unspecified cuts elsewhere in the budget proposal that the White House also plans to release Monday. That spending is meant to draw an additional $1.3 trillion or more in investments from cities, states, private investors and other sources.

[...]

However, many infrastructure advocates believe that the real fix that’s needed is a permanent new revenue stream, something Trump’s plan doesn’t address.

Oregon Rep. Peter DeFazio, the top Democrat on the House Transportation Committee, said in an address Friday that Trump's plan would "slash the federal commitment to a national infrastructure network."

"This is not a real infrastructure plan — it’s simply another scam, an attempt by this administration to privatize critical government functions, and create windfalls for their buddies on Wall Street," DeFazio said. "This fake proposal will not address the serious infrastructure needs facing this country, so our potholed roads will get worse, our bridges and transit systems will become more dangerous, and our tolls will become higher."
Vooral een hoop gebakken lucht dus.
  Overall beste user 2022 maandag 12 februari 2018 @ 15:25:31 #111
3928 Ulx
pi_177132067
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
pi_177132328
Ergens is het erg dat je Trump op die zetel gewoon herként. :P :D

*neuriėn doet*

Seventy-six big yuge tanks led the big parade
With a hundred and ten half tracks close at hand.
Followed by rows and rows of the finest Navy Seals,
The cream of soldiers in the land.

Seventy-six big yuge tanks turned in front of the dais
With a hundred and ten half tracks right behind
While the president admired
A thousand guns were fired
Now a new president we have to find.

bron: ergens van internet geplukt, kan gezongen op de wijs van "Seventy-six Trombones" :P

[ Bericht 25% gewijzigd door brokjespoes op 12-02-2018 16:21:29 ]
  Overall beste user 2022 maandag 12 februari 2018 @ 16:08:23 #113
3928 Ulx
pi_177132946
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 12 februari 2018 15:38 schreef brokjespoes het volgende:
Ergens is het erg dat je Trump op die zetel gewoon herként. :P :D

Mij viel het kleine handje op. :D :P
pi_177134353
realDonaldTrump twitterde op maandag 12-02-2018 om 13:54:32 Thank you to Sue Kruczek, who lost her wonderful and talented son Nick to the Opioid scourge, for your kind words while on @foxandfriends. We are fighting this terrible epidemic hard - Nick will not have died in vain! reageer retweet
Nog meer gebakken lucht :')

Trump Says He Will Focus On Opioid Law Enforcement, Not Treatment

quote:
More than three months after President Trump declared the nation's opioid crisis a public health emergency, activists and health care providers say they're still waiting for some other action.

The Trump administration quietly renewed the declaration recently. But it has given no signs it's developing a comprehensive strategy to address an epidemic that claims more than 115 lives every day. The president now says that to combat opioids, he's focused on enforcement, not treatment.

Trump spent just over a minute of his 80-minute State of the Union address talking about opioids. In a speech this week in Cincinnati, he had a few more comments. The opioid epidemic, he said, "has never been worse. People form blue ribbon committees. They do everything they can. And frankly, I have a different take on it. My take is you have to get really, really tough, really mean with the drug pushers and the drug dealers."

The president's mention of "blue ribbon committees" sounds like a slam on one he convened last year, chaired by former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie — the President's Commission on Combating Drug Addiction and the Opioid Crisis. The commission issued more than 50 recommendations. The administration has so far followed up on just a few of those recommendations.

SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.

[ Bericht 21% gewijzigd door Kijkertje op 12-02-2018 17:42:02 ]
“The fundamental cause of the trouble in the modern world today is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.”— Bertrand Russell
pi_177134491
quote:
9s.gif Op maandag 12 februari 2018 17:33 schreef Kijkertje het volgende:
realDonaldTrump twitterde op maandag 12-02-2018 om 13:54:32 Thank you to Sue Kruczek, who lost her wonderful and talented son Nick to the Opioid scourge, for your kind words while on @foxandfriends. We are fighting this terrible epidemic hard - Nick will not have died in vain! reageer retweet
Nog meer gebakken lucht :')

Trump Says He Will Focus On Opioid Law Enforcement, Not Treatment

[..]

Trump gaat gewoon weer op de klassieke Republikeinse tour van de War on Drugs. Harder aanpakken, geen verslaafden helpen, de drugshandel ondergronds drijven en dan over een aantal jaar concluderen dat dat - nog steeds - niet werkt.
  maandag 12 februari 2018 @ 17:43:39 #116
45206 Pietverdriet
Ik wou dat ik een ijsbeer was.
pi_177134546
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 12 februari 2018 15:25 schreef Ulx het volgende:
[ afbeelding ]
Ik snap de grap niet
In Baden-Badener Badeseen kann man Baden-Badener baden sehen.
pi_177134605
quote:
1s.gif Op maandag 12 februari 2018 17:43 schreef Pietverdriet het volgende:

[..]

Ik snap de grap niet
Trump heeft zelf niet in het leger gezeten omdat hij afgekeurd werd, mede dankzij een bone spur (een vergroeiing van een wervel) in zijn voet. Dus in plaats van het eren van zijn militaire triomfen, waar zo'n optocht voor bedoeld is, eren ze de reden dat hij zelf niet in dienst ging.
  † In Memoriam † maandag 12 februari 2018 @ 18:00:18 #118
159335 Boze_Appel
Vrij Fruit
pi_177134809
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 12 februari 2018 17:40 schreef Tchock het volgende:

[..]

Trump gaat gewoon weer op de klassieke Republikeinse tour van de War on Drugs. Harder aanpakken, geen verslaafden helpen, de drugshandel ondergronds drijven en dan over een aantal jaar concluderen dat dat - nog steeds - niet werkt.
Trump again targets drug policy office, proposing 95 percent budget cut
Carpe Libertatem
pi_177134833
quote:
Heb je ook iets te melden over deze link? :P
pi_177134855
quote:
Je hebt ook helemaal geen beleidsmakers nodig natuurlijk. Gewoon even op studiereis naar de Filipijnen.
  † In Memoriam † maandag 12 februari 2018 @ 18:03:34 #121
159335 Boze_Appel
Vrij Fruit
pi_177134883
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 12 februari 2018 18:01 schreef Tchock het volgende:

[..]

Heb je ook iets te melden over deze link? :P
Dat het hele opiod-gebeuren hem geen reet kan schelen als hij 95% van het budget van de mensen die het moeten gaan doen weghaalt. Die tweet over Sue Kruczek is dus zo hypocriet als het maar zijn kan. Je gaat het niet hard aanpakken door 95% van het budget weg te halen.
Carpe Libertatem
pi_177134952
quote:
7s.gif Op maandag 12 februari 2018 18:03 schreef Boze_Appel het volgende:

[..]

Dat het hele opiod-gebeuren hem geen reet kan schelen als hij 95% van het budget van de mensen die het moeten gaan doen weghaalt. Die tweet over Sue Kruczek is dus zo hypocriet als het maar zijn kan. Je gaat het niet hard aanpakken door 95% van het budget weg te halen.
Zoals in je artikel te lezen is wordt het budget weggehaald - maar elders weer toegevoegd. Je kunt natuurlijk betwisten, zoals Amerikaanse politici doen, hoe nuttig het is om de desbetreffende programma's te reorganiseren. Maar het is een beetje een valse voorsteling om te doen alsof het budget verdwijnt als het in werkelijkheid wordt verplaatst.

Daarnaast is, zoals ik zei, de standaard Republikeinse aanpak van drugsproblematiek om geld weg te halen bij de hulpverleningskant en in plaats daarvan in te zetten op strengere handhaving, meer grensbewaking en DEA, en zwaardere straffen. Ik ben voor de duidelijkheid van mening dat dit totaal contraproductief is.

Ten slotte vind ik het wel opmerkelijk dat er wordt beweerd dat die huidige programma's zo goed werken - terwijl de opioid crisis groter is dan ooit. Dat er iets grondig moet veranderen lijkt me evident.
pi_177135266
quote:
1s.gif Op maandag 12 februari 2018 17:43 schreef Pietverdriet het volgende:

[..]

Ik snap de grap niet
Buckworth, Senator voor Illinois en veteraan die haar beide benen is kwijtgeraakt tijdens een gevecht, heeft Trump de bijnaam Cadet Bone Spurs gegeven. Verwijst naar de manier waarop hij onder de dienstplicht is uitgekomen, door te stellen dat hij door zijn bone spurs (soort botvergroeiing geloof ik), niet kon dienen. Bone spurs zijn echter een bekend smoesje om onder de dienst uit te komen.
pi_177135814
quote:
2s.gif Op maandag 12 februari 2018 15:04 schreef xpompompomx het volgende:
Aldus de man die het "verslaan van IS" belangrijker vond dan de infrastructuur in eigen land. :')
En bovendien zelf meer troepen naar Afghanistan stuurt.

Van die $7 trillion klopt ook geen moer

Trump claims the U.S. has spent $7 trillion in the Middle East. It hasn’t.

quote:
The president has made this claim (or one like it) several times — on the campaign trail, in interviews and in speeches. According to our fact checkers, Trump has repeated this number at least 21 times.

But . . . it is flat wrong.

Though estimates vary, experts say the United States spent about $1.8 trillion on the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan between 2001 and 2017. (Of course, Afghanistan is not actually in the Middle East, but Trump seems to be including that country in his calculation.)

More comprehensive assessments, which look at direct and indirect expenditures from the wars in Iraq, Afghanistan Pakistan and Syria, estimate the cost at about $3.6 trillion from 2001 to 2016, according to a Brown University study. That figure includes costs tied to veterans' care and disability benefits, along with “war-related additions” to the Department of Homeland Security, the Pentagon and the State Department.

As our fact checkers report, the number Trump is citing seems to come from another Brown University report, one that estimates future spending all the way out to 2050. His figure also seems to include, they write, matters such as “interest on the debt and veterans' care for the next three decades.” (A working paper from professors at Harvard Kennedy School estimated the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan would ultimately cost taxpayers $4 trillion to $6 trillion.)

Here is another thing about the president's tweet: Despite what he said on the campaign trail, Trump has expanded the war effort in Afghanistan. He approved a troop surge there, a decision that added billions to the overall cost of the war in that country. As my colleague Steven Mufson reported, Trump's “decision to send more troops will add billions of dollars a year to the already-towering war costs, which have topped $1 trillion in Afghanistan alone over the past 16 years. And the government will still be paying for war veterans' health-care costs for at least another half-century.”

Mufson wrote that U.S. spending in Afghanistan will rise to about $840.7 billion if the president's fiscal 2018 budget is approved. (That estimate comes courtesy of Anthony Cordesman, an expert at the Center for Strategic and International Studies.)
“The fundamental cause of the trouble in the modern world today is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.”— Bertrand Russell
pi_177136099
De totale kosten van die oorlogen zijn lastig te meten en afhankelijk van wie het berekent. Ik vond een onderzoek van Brown University dat uitkomt op bijna 5 biljoen/trillion dollar (klik). Een deel daarvan is toekomstige kosten maar aangezien die al berekend kunnen worden lijkt het me niet al te vreemd om die er bij te tellen.

En vóór 2001 zijn er uiteraard ook oorlogen gevoerd in het Midden-Oosten met of door de VS, zoals de Golfoorlog, Desert Storm, burgeroorlog in Libanon, etc etc. De uitspraak dat er zeven biljoen is uitgeven in het Midden-Oosten lijkt me al met al aan de hoge kant en slecht onderbouwd, maar zeker niet totaal onrealistisch.

Jammer dat Trump er zelf ook gewoon mee doorgaat. De hypocrisie druipt er vanaf.

[ Bericht 0% gewijzigd door Tchock op 12-02-2018 19:33:02 ]
pi_177136654
Hoe dan ook doodzonde van het geld geweest. Zeker Irak. Thanks W!
  Overall beste user 2022 maandag 12 februari 2018 @ 19:32:44 #127
3928 Ulx
pi_177136704
Irak had gekund. Maar het moest goedkoop. En dat was duurkoop.
  Overall beste user 2022 maandag 12 februari 2018 @ 19:34:40 #128
3928 Ulx
pi_177136759
Trump Jr wife in hospital after opening white powder envelope.

The US president's daughter-in-law, Vanessa Trump, has been taken to hospital after opening an envelope containing white powder.

The letter was addressed to Donald Trump Jr, Mr Trump's eldest son, at his apartment in Manhattan.

She and two other people at the scene were decontaminated by firefighters and taken to hospital for evaluation.

The Secret Service is investigating, and officials told the BBC that Mrs Trump appears to be in good health.
pi_177136769
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 12 februari 2018 19:30 schreef westwoodblvd het volgende:
Hoe dan ook doodzonde van het geld geweest. Zeker Irak. Thanks W!
Zonde van het geld, van alle verwoeste mensenlevens, van het storten in chaos van de hele regio en alle schade en leed die dat in de decennia er na heeft veroorzaakt.

De Amerikaanse geopolitiek in centraal-Aziė is waarschijnlijk een van de allerduurste mensenlijke projecten uit de geschiedenis. En dat is niet iets om trots op te zijn.
  Overall beste user 2022 maandag 12 februari 2018 @ 19:37:48 #130
3928 Ulx
pi_177136856
Gelukkig heeft Trump Jr niks met de politiek te maken. Maar toch...

Afrekening in het criminele milieu? Druk van de Russen?
pi_177136882
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 12 februari 2018 19:32 schreef Ulx het volgende:
Irak had gekund. Maar het moest goedkoop. En dat was duurkoop.
Amerika had niks te zoeken in Irak. Was een hobbyproject van Cheney.
pi_177136889
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 12 februari 2018 19:37 schreef Ulx het volgende:
Gelukkig heeft Trump Jr niks met de politiek te maken. Maar toch...

Afrekening in het criminele milieu? Druk van de Russen?
Wat :')
  Overall beste user 2022 maandag 12 februari 2018 @ 19:39:26 #133
3928 Ulx
pi_177136902
quote:
1s.gif Op maandag 12 februari 2018 19:38 schreef westwoodblvd het volgende:

[..]

Amerika had niks te zoeken in Irak. Was een hobbyproject van Cheney.
Dat maakt niks uit. Het had gekund. Maar het moest goedkoop.
  Overall beste user 2022 maandag 12 februari 2018 @ 19:40:58 #134
3928 Ulx
pi_177136940
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 12 februari 2018 19:38 schreef Tchock het volgende:

[..]

Wat :')
Als zijn vrouw een poederbrief krijgt die voor hem bedoeld was?
pi_177136962
quote:
1s.gif Op maandag 12 februari 2018 19:39 schreef Ulx het volgende:

[..]

Dat maakt niks uit. Het had gekund. Maar het moest goedkoop.
Tsja, wat is 'gekund' als je zonder gerechtvaardigde doelstelling een land binnenvalt. Met een stel atoombommen had het dan ook 'gekund', stuk goedkoper zelfs.
pi_177136990
quote:
1s.gif Op maandag 12 februari 2018 19:40 schreef Ulx het volgende:

[..]

Als zijn vrouw een poederbrief krijgt die voor hem bedoeld was?
Trump Jr zat in het campagneteam van Trump en is overduidelijk nog steeds adviseur voor zijn vader, al dan niet openlijk. Bovendien verdedigt hij met hand en tand het beleid van de minst geliefde president in decennia op elke plek waar ze hem maar aan het woord laten.

Nee, heeft vast niets met politiek te maken.
  Overall beste user 2022 maandag 12 februari 2018 @ 19:46:05 #137
3928 Ulx
pi_177137077
quote:
10s.gif Op maandag 12 februari 2018 19:43 schreef Tchock het volgende:

[..]

Trump Jr zat in het campagneteam van Trump en is overduidelijk nog steeds adviseur voor zijn vader, al dan niet openlijk. Bovendien verdedigt hij met hand en tand het beleid van de minst geliefde president in decennia op elke plek waar ze hem maar aan het woord laten.

Nee, heeft vast niets met politiek te maken.
Welnee. Hij regelt de zakelijke dingen voor Sr omdat Sr er uiteraard niets mee te maken heeft. Jahaaa. Echt waar.
pi_177137099
quote:
1s.gif Op maandag 12 februari 2018 19:46 schreef Ulx het volgende:

[..]

Welnee. Hij regelt de zakelijke dingen voor Sr omdat Sr er uiteraard niets mee te maken heeft. Jahaaa. Echt waar.
Hilarisch.
  Overall beste user 2022 maandag 12 februari 2018 @ 19:48:22 #139
3928 Ulx
pi_177137146
Maar goed. Ik ben benieuwd wat de reden is. Het lijkt me te vroeg voor een campagnetrucje om sympathie mee te vergaren.
  maandag 12 februari 2018 @ 19:48:40 #140
67640 SaintOfKillers
Hold me closer, Tony Danza
pi_177137153
quote:
1s.gif Op maandag 12 februari 2018 19:46 schreef Ulx het volgende:

[..]

Er is al een tijdje niets meer failliet gegaan, dus wie weet is er toch een grond van waarheid.
The average burglar breaks in and leaves clues everywhere. But not me. I'm completely clueless.
  Overall beste user 2022 maandag 12 februari 2018 @ 19:48:54 #141
3928 Ulx
pi_177137161
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 12 februari 2018 19:46 schreef Tchock het volgende:

[..]

Hilarisch.
Het is wat ze zelf beweren.
pi_177137167
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 12 februari 2018 19:48 schreef Ulx het volgende:
Maar goed. Ik ben benieuwd wat de reden is. Het lijkt me te vroeg voor een campagnetrucje om sympathie mee te vergaren.
Waarschijnlijk van een of andere extremist die met geweld en dreiging een politieke tegenstander probeert het zwijgen op te leggen.

Zeg maar, wat poederbrieven altijd als reden hebben.
pi_177137195
quote:
1s.gif Op maandag 12 februari 2018 19:48 schreef Ulx het volgende:

[..]

Het is wat ze zelf beweren.
En we weten allemaal dat het niet waar is. Dus wat is nuttiger, de leugens semi-ironisch nablaten of gewoon inhoudelijk een politieke discussie proberen te hebben?
  Overall beste user 2022 maandag 12 februari 2018 @ 19:51:56 #144
3928 Ulx
pi_177137221
Dat eerste.
  Overall beste user 2022 maandag 12 februari 2018 @ 19:53:12 #145
3928 Ulx
pi_177137251
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 12 februari 2018 19:49 schreef Tchock het volgende:

[..]

Waarschijnlijk van een of andere extremist die met geweld en dreiging een politieke tegenstander probeert het zwijgen op te leggen.

Zeg maar, wat poederbrieven altijd als reden hebben.
Maar Don Jr heeft geen politieke tegenstanders. Hooguit zakelijke.
pi_177137376
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 12 februari 2018 19:51 schreef Ulx het volgende:
Dat eerste.
Dan weet ik ook wat ik aan je heb in dezen. :P
  Overall beste user 2022 maandag 12 februari 2018 @ 19:59:34 #147
3928 Ulx
pi_177137391
Hey, jij vraagt het!
  † In Memoriam † maandag 12 februari 2018 @ 20:01:28 #148
159335 Boze_Appel
Vrij Fruit
pi_177137419
Voor diegenen die het gemist hebben: het budget
Carpe Libertatem
pi_177137730
quote:
7s.gif Op maandag 12 februari 2018 20:01 schreef Boze_Appel het volgende:
Voor diegenen die het gemist hebben: het budget
Inside Trump's $4.4 Trillion Budget: More Defense and Red Ink

quote:
President Donald Trump proposed a $4.4 trillion federal budget on Monday for fiscal 2019, a plan Congress is expected to all but ignore that would slash entitlements and other domestic programs in favor of higher spending on the military and immigration enforcement.

Trump again asked lawmakers for drastic reductions in environmental, research and diplomatic programs he’s long derided as wasteful: a 27 percent cut to the State Department; 34 percent to the Environmental Protection Agency; cost-cutting overhauls to Medicare and other social safety-net programs. That money would be partially diverted toward building a wall on the Mexican border and boosting defense spending.

The Pentagon would see an $80 billion increase in its budget, up 13 percent. Entitlement programs would see a $1.7 trillion cut over a decade, including $237 billion from Medicare.

The budget shows the 2019 deficit nearly doubling from projections last year, to $984 billion. The red ink would total $7.1 trillion over the next decade, the national debt would rise to nearly $30 trillion, and the budget would not balance. That assumes Congress adopts all Trump’s proposals, including spending cuts, and the economy doesn’t suffer a downturn for at least a decade.
SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
Any president’s budget proposal is customarily dismissed by Congress -- which controls the government’s purse strings, under the Constitution -- as a dead-on-arrival wish list. That’s especially true with this year’s document. Just last week, Congress passed its own bipartisan two-year budget agreement that increased caps for both domestic and defense spending.

The White House scrambled over the weekend to re-write its proposal to account for the deal, only increasing the likelihood that legislators dismiss Trump’s plan. The agreement boosts spending caps by $300 billion and provides $90 billion in emergency disaster aid.

SPOILER
pi_177137829
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')