abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_175732736
Stukje box art van Anstoss (on the ball)

Deel 1

Deel 2... extra been :')
pi_175733215
goed ontwerp juist
pi_175733261
quote:
10s.gif Op vrijdag 15 december 2017 00:08 schreef tailfox het volgende:
goed ontwerp juist
Ik had deel 3 wel willen doen.
pi_175733311
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 15 december 2017 00:11 schreef Beathoven het volgende:

[..]

Ik had deel 3 wel willen doen.
hier nog eentje

vrijdag 15 december 2017 @ 06:14:06 #5
38849 Notorious_Roy
Doomed since 1889
pi_175734153
quote:
10s.gif Op vrijdag 15 december 2017 00:14 schreef tailfox het volgende:

[..]

hier nog eentje
[ afbeelding ]
[ afbeelding ]
Dat design is juist ijzersterk.
The hardware is just a box you buy only because you want to play Mario games - Yamauchi
Mr. Zurkon doesn't need bolts, his currency is pain
Roy-O-Rama | Backlog | Wish-list
pi_175742049
quote:
14s.gif Op vrijdag 15 december 2017 06:14 schreef Notorious_Roy het volgende:

[..]

Dat design is juist ijzersterk.
lees de fipo
pi_175756763
De TT is vrij breed, ook in-game bestaan er wel een paar luie vanzelfsprekendheden die best eens op de schop mogen.

Een paar clichés geript van een blog

Keycards voor deuren

Rubberband AI (o.a. in Mario Kart 64 en in de eerste Gran Turismo)

I remember back in the day, when I’d be playing Pole Position (the game, not the euphemism for self abuse) and I’d be having the race of my life. My moves were so perfect, not only was I way in the lead, but I was actually lapping the competition. Nowadays, not even a header off a bridge will stop the computer from caching up to you at the last goddamn moment no matter how much you practice or how far ahead you are. The latest game to make my want to smash the controller for doing this is Mario Kart on the Wii, which requires that you race every track 150% better than is humanly possible to unlock all of the secret karts and characters. But then the game sees fit to hit you with a blue shell, a red shell, a lightning bolt, a banana peel and a giant Baby Mario microseconds before you cross the finish line at the end of the last race, causing you to have to do the whole f**king circuit over again. All this, despite the fact that you were like an entire lap ahead when it happened.

Ik moet hierbij wel vermelden dat ik de vergelijking met Pole Position best wel ruk vind omdat Pole Position zo'n 80ies spel was waarbij je relatief langzaam rijdende obstakels voorbij moest. En het Rubberbanden in Mario Kart 64 vind ik gamedesign-technisch zeer goed passen omdat het een game is die naast racen ook meer om de 'fun' draait dan om de rest op een ronde te zetten, zo had iedere niet-wereldklasse fanatiekeling wat lol tot de finishlijn.

Bij Gran Turismo paste het gewoon niet, want dat is een simulator maar Mario Kart is een party-game en daarbij is het gewoon wel leuk dat de boel wat bijelkaar blijft. Als nummer laatst kreeg je ook vaak het blauwe schild en daarmee tikte je de nummer 1 omver, alles draaide om het rubberbanden maar dat rubberbanden is de hele 'engine' van het spel en de reden waarom het qua lol en gameplay geprezen wordt. Als men simulaties wil racen dan moet men 't maar mooi met Gran Turismo e.d. gaan doen.

Game over gaan als je met water in contact komt.

This one is in the same vein as the whole locked door thing. Even way back in the days of Super Mario Bros., our hero could swim. So why is it that even to this day I sometimes find myself saddled with an adventurer that can climb sheer rock walls, shoot an anti-aircraft gun with his bare hands, punch out a grizzly bear and run 120mph, but never once learned how to tread water? Even GTA didn't allow swimming until San Andreas came out, and Vice City took place in a town surrounded with water! My favorite is when you've got a treasure chest or something on an island with like a couple of feet of water in front of it, but instead of crossing the water, you have to go some long ass way around or build a bridge or something. Seriously?

Timed button presses
Sweet mother of god I swear to Christ that this is the dumbest thing to pop up in modern gaming in over a decade. If I wanted to play f**king Dragon's Lair I'd go to Scandia Funtime Arcade and it would cost me a quarter to be disappointed, not fifty American dollars. God of War is, in my opinion, the worst offender of this. Why in the hell should I spend hours developing my skills to the point at which I can slay the game on the hardest modes only to find myself unable to ever finish the game because I am categorically unable to play "Simon" well enough to finish off Zeus at the very last moment of the game? The goddamn commands change every time, and you only have like a faction of a second to respond! And there are like fourteen motherf**ling buttons on a PS2 controller for crissakes! F**k you, David Jaffe, and that goes double for anyone that went on to copy you, adding timed button presses to every lousy game to follow in an attempt to add "variety". You suck. Stop it.

Ik moet wel zeggen dat deze inderdaad behoorlijk lame is. Beetje als moeilijke gitaargrepen verwachten van iemand die gewoon een beetje wil pingelen. Logischerwijs wel een aardig concept maar ook wel een beetje lui.

[ Bericht 1% gewijzigd door Beathoven op 16-12-2017 05:07:18 ]
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')