abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_173773737
Selena Gomez heeft bekend gemaakt waarom er zoveel stilte rondom haar was deze zomer: zij onderging een niertransplantatie van haar beste vriendin. Dit was noodzakelijk omdat zij Lupus heeft.

quote:
Selena Gomez reveals she's had a KIDNEY TRANSPLANT to help her battle with Lupus: Singer praises organ donor best friend who 'gave me the ultimate gift' as she posts hospital bed pictures

Selena Gomez has revealed she underwent a secret a kidney transplant over the summer to help in her fight against Lupus.
The 25-year-old singer also revealed the donor was her best friend Francia Raisa, who she called 'sister' in a touching Instagram post, while praising her for 'the ultimate gift and sacrifice'.
'I am incredibly blessed. I love you so much,' she wrote.
Alongside the message she shared a picture of herself and Ms Raisa laying side-by-side in hospital while clutching hands.
She also posted two other photos, including one of her surgical scar.
In an emotional statement, the former Disney star wrote: 'I’m very aware some of my fans had noticed I was laying low for part of the summer and questioning why I wasn’t promoting my new music, which I was extremely proud of.
'So I found out I needed to get a kidney transplant due to my Lupus and was recovering.
'It was what I needed to do for my overall health. I honestly look forward to sharing with you, soon my journey through these past several months as I have always wanted to do with you.
'Until then I want to publicly thank my family and incredible team of doctors for everything they have done for me prior to and post-surgery.
'And finally, there aren’t words to describe how I can possibly thank my beautiful friend Francia Raisa.
'She gave me the ultimate gift and sacrifice by donating her kidney to me. I am incredibly blessed. I love you so much sis.
'Lupus continues to be very misunderstood but progress is being made.'

Francia Raisa is a 29-year-old model and actress from Los Angeles, who is the daughter of radio personality Renan Coello.
She has been friends with Selena since 2008, and has paid tribute to their bond in past Instagram posts.
In one from 2016, uploaded on as Selena turned 24, she wrote: 'I am obsessed with every memory we've built in the last 8 years and the ones we have yet to create.
'I am so grateful that God put you in my life when he did... I learn so much from you and I'm so so so proud of you.' Francia made her acting debut in 2005 in an episode of action show Over There - and made her film debut in the 2006 film Bring It On: All or Nothing. She has also appeared on the US show The Secret Life of the American Teenager - and in 2017 had a role in the critically acclaimed Netflix show, Dear White People.

In her own Instagram post, Selena also added a link to the Lupus Research Alliance website, encouraging her followers would look into the condition. The star has been vocal about her battle with the autoimmune disease, putting her money where her mouth is in May 2016 as she announced plans to donate proceeds from ticket sales of her Revival tour to Alliance for Lupus Research. However, just months later, she was forced to pull out of the international tour due to health concerns. Selena previously had to cancel her Stars Dance tour in 2013 in order to undergo chemotherapy treatment for the chronic inflammatory disease.

It wasn't until October 2015 that she spoke out for the first time about her struggles with the disease, sharing details of her chemotherapy with Billboard in an interview.When Selena announced she was cancelling the Asian and Australian leg of her tour, sources claimed she may have Lupus, while others suggested she had issues with addiction.
Dit alles van de Daily Mail.

Zie screenshot van het bericht hieronder. :)

[ Bericht 2% gewijzigd door bloempje-moi op 14-09-2017 16:27:36 ]
pi_173773916
Omdat Daily Mail faalt in het nemen van screenshots:

pi_173774874
Ik las het ook net op haar Insta.
  donderdag 14 september 2017 @ 16:47:14 #4
448036 Achterhoker
Hauptsache Alkohol
pi_173774916
Speekseltransplantatie zou ik d'r wel geven.
Fade to Black
pi_173774957
quote:
'I am so grateful that God put you in my life when he did... I learn so much from you and I'm so so so proud of you.'
Dit is verder ook echt Amerikaans, of niet?

Te pas en te onpas wordt God er weer eens bij betrokken.

"It's never lupus."

[ Bericht 11% gewijzigd door #ANONIEM op 14-09-2017 16:52:08 ]
pi_173775244
Het zal me jeuken verder, maar leuk voor haar.
  donderdag 14 september 2017 @ 19:41:34 #7
328189 ArnieAlberts
Zit me niet te jennen, man
pi_173777710
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 14 september 2017 16:50 schreef zarGon het volgende:

[..]

"It's never lupus."
Godver, beat me to it _O-
Nee, het leven spaart je niet. Geloof me.
pi_173784838
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 14 september 2017 16:50 schreef zarGon het volgende:

[..]

Dit is verder ook echt Amerikaans, of niet?

Te pas en te onpas wordt God er weer eens bij betrokken.

"It's never lupus."
Beter geeft God dan direct een goede nier, scheelt weer gedoe, maar zal wel aan mij liggen.
standaarddrinker
  vrijdag 15 september 2017 @ 08:17:27 #9
244125 laziness
In het verleden nogal duizelig
pi_173786019
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 15 september 2017 01:26 schreef DrDentz het volgende:

[..]

Beter geeft God dan direct een goede nier, scheelt weer gedoe, maar zal wel aan mij liggen.
Ze had een goede nier alleen heeft de lupus haar nier aangetast. Zeg dan dat God haar geen lupus had moeten geven....
Ik heb je lief mijn hele leven
pi_173786294
Nee die lupus snap ik wel, als straf van God voor het verlaten van Justin Bieber.
standaarddrinker
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')