Moderator / Redactie Sport / Weblog maandag 9 oktober 2017 @ 21:05:20 #203
17650 crew  rubbereend
JUICHEN
pi_174311988
Saar Koningsberger krijgt een meisje
https://www.instagram.com(...)by=saarkoningsberger
DeLuna vindt me dik ;(
Op zondag 22 juni 2014 12:30 schreef 3rdRock het volgende:
pas als jullie gaan trouwen. nu ben je gewoon die Oom Rubber die met onze mama leuke dingen doet :)
pi_174312182
quote:
Zarayda Groenhart bevallen van dochtertje

Zarayda Groenhart is de trotse moeder geworden van een dochtertje. Het meisje heeft de naam Eleia gekregen.

Op Instagram showt Zarayda het eerste kiekje van het meisje. „Heerlijk even in een cocon gezeten met dit kleine wonder. Ik moet mezelf nog elke dag in mn arm knijpen dat ze er echt is. Wat een liefde, wat een wonder. Een intens mooi avontuur. Welkom lieve Eleia!!!”

Wanneer de presentatrice bevallen is, is onduidelijk. In mei verklapte Zarayda dat ze in verwachting was.
Op vrijdag 19 december 2014 13:42 schreef SilentChaos het volgende:
CG O+ Louter kwaliteitsposts _O_
Op dinsdag 8 september 2015 14:08 schreef ieniminimuis het volgende:
Jij bent de allerleukste van dit topic, hiep hé hoera hoezee *O*
  woensdag 11 oktober 2017 @ 15:53:12 #205
6067 Turbomuis
Kruimeltjes zijn ook cake
pi_174351200
Perez Hilton Welcomes Daughter Mayte Amor

POSTED ON OCTOBER 10, 2017 AT 11:15AM EDT

Perez Hilton is a dad again!

The 39-year-old father of two and infamous gossip blogger (whose given name is Mario Armando Lavandeira, Jr.) welcomed daughter Mayte Amor on Wednesday, Oct. 4, at 3:26 p.m. Born via surrogacy, the baby girl weighed in at 7 lbs., 4 oz., measuring 20 inches long.

Hilton shared the good news with his followers on Instagram Tuesday — uploading a photo of himself holding the newborn baby in the hospital alongside his mother, Teresita Lavandeira.

“I am beaming with joy and pride as I share with you that my family has grown yet again,” he wrote in the sweet picture’s caption, adding “she’s perfect.

“Last week my son and daughter welcomed a sister into the world,” he continued. “Grandma is over the moon and so are her siblings! … I am deliriously tired and equally happy! This is a very special time for me and my family! … Family time is the best time! Family first! They are my everything!”

Hilton went on to explain the origins of his new little one’s name. “Named after her grandparents — Mario & Teresita — their love will forever flow through her and protect her and all of my kids,” he shared.

Mayte Amor took her time to come to Hilton. “[She] waited until 41 weeks to make her fashionably late arrival,” he wrote. “She’s doing everything a newborn should do and doing it so well. She’s a whole 7 days advanced!”

Hilton closed out his post with a series of thank you notes to his family and friends, as well as a passionate plea to continue to work for making surrogacy legal across the country.

“Thank you to my sister for keeping everything running so smoothly on the site. Thank you to everyone who’s reached out with love and concern over my needed social media break,” he wrote. “And, most importantly, thank you to the surrogate who gave me the greatest gift anyone could ever receive!”

Hilton also tipped his hat to the two surrogates who helped carry daughter Mia Alma, 2, and son Mario Armando III, 4½.

I give myself very good advice
But I very seldom follow it
That explains the trouble that I'm always in
  vrijdag 13 oktober 2017 @ 09:01:19 #206
327807 Mariposas
יה&#14
pi_174391496
quote:
Natasha Bedingfield is pregnant with her first baby!
The British singer is expecting a child with husband Matt Robinson

Natasha Bedingfield has announced that she is expecting her first baby with husband Matt Robinson. The 35-year-old shared her happy news with fans via Instagram on Wednesday, writing: "Matt and I are thrilled to share with you all that we are bringing a new little life into the world! We can't wait to embark on this amazing journey together." British singer Natasha, who rose to fame in 2005 following the release of her debut album Unwritten, tied the knot with Matt in 2009.

STORY: Ross Kemp shares sweet photo as he leaves hospital with newborn twins

Speaking to the Sun about her pregnancy, Natasha said: "Becoming a mum is something I've always dreamed of but for a long time I felt it was way off in the distance. Now the bump is starting to really show, it's sinking in that this is really happening… I am so excited to embrace this huge life-change. And Matt is super supportive."
http://www.hellomagazine.(...)pregnant-first-baby/
No hay mal que dure cien años ni cuerpo que lo aguante
  vrijdag 13 oktober 2017 @ 11:18:45 #207
321210 jcdragon
It's complicated.
pi_174393547
Vrouw van Jan Versteegh is bevallen van dochter Lulu Keesje Versteegh.
Isn't it ironic, don't you think
pi_174394578
quote:
1s.gif Op vrijdag 13 oktober 2017 11:18 schreef jcdragon het volgende:
Vrouw van Jan Versteegh is bevallen van dochter Lulu Keesje Versteegh.
Vreselijke naam :{
  vrijdag 13 oktober 2017 @ 12:30:53 #209
131591 Leandra
Is onmogelijk
pi_174394635
quote:
1s.gif Op woensdag 11 oktober 2017 15:53 schreef Turbomuis het volgende:

Perez Hilton Welcomes Daughter Mayte Amor

POSTED ON OCTOBER 10, 2017 AT 11:15AM EDT

Perez Hilton is a dad again!

The 39-year-old father of two and infamous gossip blogger (whose given name is Mario Armando Lavandeira, Jr.) welcomed daughter Mayte Amor on Wednesday, Oct. 4, at 3:26 p.m. Born via surrogacy, the baby girl weighed in at 7 lbs., 4 oz., measuring 20 inches long.

Hilton shared the good news with his followers on Instagram Tuesday — uploading a photo of himself holding the newborn baby in the hospital alongside his mother, Teresita Lavandeira.

“I am beaming with joy and pride as I share with you that my family has grown yet again,” he wrote in the sweet picture’s caption, adding “she’s perfect.

“Last week my son and daughter welcomed a sister into the world,” he continued. “Grandma is over the moon and so are her siblings! … I am deliriously tired and equally happy! This is a very special time for me and my family! … Family time is the best time! Family first! They are my everything!”

Hilton went on to explain the origins of his new little one’s name. “Named after her grandparents — Mario & Teresita — their love will forever flow through her and protect her and all of my kids,” he shared.

Mayte Amor took her time to come to Hilton. “[She] waited until 41 weeks to make her fashionably late arrival,” he wrote. “She’s doing everything a newborn should do and doing it so well. She’s a whole 7 days advanced!”

Hilton closed out his post with a series of thank you notes to his family and friends, as well as a passionate plea to continue to work for making surrogacy legal across the country.

“Thank you to my sister for keeping everything running so smoothly on the site. Thank you to everyone who’s reached out with love and concern over my needed social media break,” he wrote. “And, most importantly, thank you to the surrogate who gave me the greatest gift anyone could ever receive!”

Hilton also tipped his hat to the two surrogates who helped carry daughter Mia Alma, 2, and son Mario Armando III, 4½.

[ afbeelding ]
Handig, alle gezinsleden dezelfde initialen...
Wullie bin KOEL © Soneal
Why be difficult when, with a bit of effort, you could be impossible?
pi_174400085
Kourtney Kardashian zou OOK zwanger zijn :D
https://www.glamour.nl/fu(...)rdashian-ook-zwanger
J'ai vu un escarbot ivre!-Komupolapana
Het zijn de kleine dingen die het doen <3
pi_174400221
Chantal Janzen zwanger? Zou het? Ze heeft al vaker een geintje uitgehaald toch?

(krijg de link naar haar fb bericht niet goed)
*bijvoegelijk naamwoord* koe. Zwartwitgevlekt of roodbont?
pi_174400398
Ik vond haar er al zwanger uitzien gister :D
Op maandag 9 september 2013 21:44 schreef Kapt-Ruigbaard het volgende:
Abs are made in the kitchen.
  vrijdag 13 oktober 2017 @ 18:52:52 #213
321210 jcdragon
It's complicated.
pi_174400935
Chantal Janzen zwanger van een jongen.
Isn't it ironic, don't you think
  Moderator / Redactie Sport / Weblog maandag 16 oktober 2017 @ 18:12:22 #214
17650 crew  rubbereend
JUICHEN
pi_174455429
DeLuna vindt me dik ;(
Op zondag 22 juni 2014 12:30 schreef 3rdRock het volgende:
pas als jullie gaan trouwen. nu ben je gewoon die Oom Rubber die met onze mama leuke dingen doet :)
pi_174457311
quote:
Leuk voor Messi.

alweer raak geschoten _O-
lekker faxen heel de dag echt genot
pi_174496933
quote:
We are due next month': Billy Joel is set to become a father again at 68 with fourth wife Alexis Roderick
pi_174497520
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 18 oktober 2017 18:09 schreef bloempje-moi het volgende:

[..]

68. De tering. Hij doet een Rob de Nijsje :')
Alius aliud dicit
pi_174497671
vader willen worden op latere leeftijd dan gemiddeld kan ik vaak wel begrijpen

maar waarom met ieder huwelijk weer aan een nieuwe leg beginnen, soms ook als opa zijnde...
pi_174498421
Oeps
pi_174498425
Hij heeft tijdens zijn derde huwelijk geen kinderen gekregen.
  woensdag 18 oktober 2017 @ 21:02:52 #221
131591 Leandra
Is onmogelijk
pi_174500879
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 18 oktober 2017 19:29 schreef kvd het volgende:
Tijdens zijn eerste huwelijk ook niet.... hij doet alleen maar kinderen in de even huwelijken :D
En dan ook gelijk dezelfde vermenigvuldigingsfactor :+
Wullie bin KOEL © Soneal
pi_174501274
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 18 oktober 2017 19:29 schreef kvd het volgende:
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 18 oktober 2017 21:02 schreef Leandra het volgende:

[..]

Tijdens zijn eerste huwelijk ook niet.... hij doet alleen maar kinderen in de even huwelijken :D
En dan ook gelijk dezelfde vermenigvuldigingsfactor :+
ok bij billy joel niet helemaal van toepassing, maar er zijn genoeg voorbeelden
  woensdag 18 oktober 2017 @ 21:17:57 #223
131591 Leandra
Is onmogelijk
pi_174501398
quote:
1s.gif Op woensdag 18 oktober 2017 21:14 schreef JaneDoe het volgende:

[..]

[..]

ok bij billy joel niet helemaal van toepassing, maar er zijn genoeg voorbeelden
Ja, maar dan hebben ze zo'n jonge vruchtbare vrouw en die wil ook wat garanties voor de toekomst natuurlijk ;)
En wie kan zo'n poppedopje dat levensgeluk nou weigeren? Dat doe je toch niet als je echt van haar houdt?!
Wullie bin KOEL © Soneal
pi_174501720
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 18 oktober 2017 21:17 schreef Leandra het volgende:

[..]

Ja, maar dan hebben ze zo'n jonge vruchtbare vrouw en die wil ook wat garanties voor de toekomst natuurlijk ;)
En wie kan zo'n poppedopje dat levensgeluk nou weigeren? Dat doe je toch niet als je echt van haar houdtniet wil dat ze op zoek gaat naar een andere zak met geld?!
;)
pi_174622229
Baby Joel is geboren: een meisje Remy Anne.
Hier is Billy Joel met zijn twee jaar oude dochter Della Rose.

En met zijn 31-jarige dochter Alexa Ray Joel
abonnement bol.com Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')