abonnement Unibet Coolblue
  zondag 28 mei 2017 @ 22:37:55 #1
222754 Dagoduck
ROCK 'N' GROHL
pi_171289202

quote:
From late 1980 to mid-1982, Young spent much of his waking hours carrying out a therapy program for his young son, Ben, who was born with cerebral palsy and unable to speak. Neil disclosed to almost no one at the time that he was doing so, or that the repetitive nature of the songs on both the previous album, Re-ac-tor, and this one related to the exercises he was performing with Ben.
quote:
Young's direction was influenced by the electronic experiments of the German band Kraftwerk, but more importantly he felt that distorting his voice reflected his attempts to communicate with his son. "At that time he was simply trying to find a way to talk, to communicate with other people. That's what Trans is all about. And that's why, on that record, you know I'm saying something but you can't understand what it is. Well, that's exactly the same feeling I was getting from my son."
Bonuscover:

_O_
|| FOK!Stok || tatatatatataatatatattaaaaapiediedieuwtididipieuwpidibididi She said I'll throw myself away pididididum They're just photos after all! || Den Helder || Winnaar VBL Wijndal-award 2020: beste AZ-user! || Mijn concertstatistieken ||
  zondag 28 mei 2017 @ 22:53:49 #2
150517 SpecialK
No hesitation, no delay.
pi_171289778
Ik hoop dat Daft Punk die Neil Young voor het gerecht sleept voor dit.
There are no things, but as a consequence there are as many things as we like
  maandag 29 mei 2017 @ 21:03:19 #3
222754 Dagoduck
ROCK 'N' GROHL
pi_171310778

Come a ky ky yippee yi yippee yi ay
Come a ky ky yippee yi ay.
|| FOK!Stok || tatatatatataatatatattaaaaapiediedieuwtididipieuwpidibididi She said I'll throw myself away pididididum They're just photos after all! || Den Helder || Winnaar VBL Wijndal-award 2020: beste AZ-user! || Mijn concertstatistieken ||
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')