abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_160434511
quote:
0s.gif Op zaterdag 5 maart 2016 08:46 schreef Pisces29 het volgende:
Niet het hele artikel gelezen, maar ik begrijp Barbara dan toch wat beter (ondanks haar verkeerde dingen).
Ik had ook geen idee dat die gewoon nog lekker zat te blowen.

Wat zou ze bereiken bij een rechter?
en dan doodleuk op tv vertellen dat je nu alleen gestopt bent vanwege de rechtszaak

maar je hebt dan dus ook niet gelezen dat ze van plan is om over een jaar of 2 voor een derde kindje te gaan? :')
  Moderator maandag 7 maart 2016 @ 11:34:14 #252
382129 crew  Donna
pi_160485328
Kayla Jackson, who starred on the third season of 16 and Pregnant, has just announced that she’s pregnant again! Kayla, who is already mom to five-year-old Preston, took to her Instagram earlier this week to break the big baby news.

“[I’m] a little over 18 weeks [pregnant], so this summer Preston will be a big brother,” Kayla captioned a photo of her tiny baby bump. “We’re all so excited for ‘the new kid’ (as we call him/her) to join our crazy family.”

Kayla is pregnant by her boyfriend of over three years, Matt Neyers. This will be their first child together. (She broke up with Preston's father, Michael Schwing, years ago, but the exes have remained good friends. In the time since he appeared on '16 and Pregnant' with Kayla, Michael has joined the military and is about to enter basic training next week.)

On Twitter, Kayla told a follower that she is due in August.

Kayla is one of the last girls from her season of '16 and Pregnant' to have a second child. Now that Kayla is pregnant, there is only one girl- Taylor Lumas-- from that season who has not gotten pregnant again since appearing on the show. The other nine girls who appeared on Season 3 have had second babies or pregnancies.

Last year, Kayla expressed her regret over her decision to appear on the MTV reality show. In a Twitter post, Kayla wrote that appearing on '16 and Pregnant' was "the worst decision" she ever made.

"I hate '16 and Pregnant,'" she wrote in March 2015. "It was the worst decision I've ever made. And every time they replay [my episode] and people ask me about it I regret it all over again."
  Moderator maandag 7 maart 2016 @ 11:35:27 #253
382129 crew  Donna
pi_160485349
MTV to Produce Special About ‘Teen Mom 2’ Star Barbara Evans (Report)

File this one under “Report” until The Ashley can officially confirm it.

It appears that MTV is finally giving us Teen Mom 2 fans what we’ve been waiting for: a special devoted to the fabulous Barbara Evans, the “motha” of ‘Teen Mom 2’ star Jenelle Evans!

The Ashley will give you a moment to catch your breath…

Anyway, Jenelle has been hinting on Twitter for the past week or so that her mother will be filming her own special with MTV, but this morning, she confirmed it in a tweet.

“Well I’ll be making an appearance on my mom’s own special, that’s weird… Not #TeenMom2 hahaha,” Jenelle wrote.

According to another tweet Jenelle posted on February 24, the Barb special is being produced by one of Jenelle’s old directors.

“My mother will always believe nobody is good for me hence why my old director is doing a special on her,” Jenelle wrote.

The Ashley has reached out to MTV to get confirmation about the Barb special, and to get more information on what Babs will be doing in it. (The Ashley is crossing her fingers that they fly Babs to the Jersey Shore so she can let her inner “paaaarty-gahl” out for a few days before having to go back home to take care of her litter of grandkids.)

Before the start of the last season of ‘Teen Mom 2,’ MTV did a few video interviews featuring Barb discussing a plethora of topics. The “Babs Breaks It Down” video series, which captured Barb chatting about everything from Farrah Abraham to her daughter’s boooooyfriend, Nathan Griffith, was brilliant, and will hopefully serve as inspiration for the Babs special.
pi_160485387
quote:
0s.gif Op zaterdag 5 maart 2016 09:50 schreef JaneDoe het volgende:

[..]

en dan doodleuk op tv vertellen dat je nu alleen gestopt bent vanwege de rechtszaak

maar je hebt dan dus ook niet gelezen dat ze van plan is om over een jaar of 2 voor een derde kindje te gaan? :')
Laat Barbara hem dan ook maar houden.

En nee dat had ik niet gelezen, ik had zo gehoopt dat 2 genoeg zou zijn :')
Op maandag 9 september 2013 21:44 schreef Kapt-Ruigbaard het volgende:
Abs are made in the kitchen.
pi_160486457
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 7 maart 2016 11:37 schreef Pisces29 het volgende:

[..]

Laat Barbara hem dan ook maar houden.

En nee dat had ik niet gelezen, ik had zo gehoopt dat 2 genoeg zou zijn :')
kaiser schijnt ook vaak niet bij haar te zijn trouwens
tijdens haar vakantietripjes en dergelijke is het vaak de zus van haar nieuwe vriendje david die oppast
  maandag 7 maart 2016 @ 15:26:04 #256
298315 SacreCoeur
circle pits and gig violence
pi_160490779
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 7 maart 2016 11:34 schreef DonnaRush het volgende:
Kayla Jackson, who starred on the third season of 16 and Pregnant, has just announced that she’s pregnant again! Kayla, who is already mom to five-year-old Preston, took to her Instagram earlier this week to break the big baby news.

“[I’m] a little over 18 weeks [pregnant], so this summer Preston will be a big brother,” Kayla captioned a photo of her tiny baby bump. “We’re all so excited for ‘the new kid’ (as we call him/her) to join our crazy family.”
[ afbeelding ]
Kayla is pregnant by her boyfriend of over three years, Matt Neyers. This will be their first child together. (She broke up with Preston's father, Michael Schwing, years ago, but the exes have remained good friends. In the time since he appeared on '16 and Pregnant' with Kayla, Michael has joined the military and is about to enter basic training next week.)

On Twitter, Kayla told a follower that she is due in August.

Kayla is one of the last girls from her season of '16 and Pregnant' to have a second child. Now that Kayla is pregnant, there is only one girl- Taylor Lumas-- from that season who has not gotten pregnant again since appearing on the show. The other nine girls who appeared on Season 3 have had second babies or pregnancies.

Last year, Kayla expressed her regret over her decision to appear on the MTV reality show. In a Twitter post, Kayla wrote that appearing on '16 and Pregnant' was "the worst decision" she ever made.

"I hate '16 and Pregnant,'" she wrote in March 2015. "It was the worst decision I've ever made. And every time they replay [my episode] and people ask me about it I regret it all over again."
De aflevering 16 AP met Kayla was toevallig vorige week op tv, ze at niet omdat ze zichzelf te dik vond worden tijdens de zwangerschap :')
  Moderator maandag 7 maart 2016 @ 15:28:16 #257
382129 crew  Donna
pi_160490843
Haha, ik herinner me die episode nog wel ja.
pi_160523569
ik kijk weer in mn eentje
pi_160523728
farrah met die zonnebril binnenshuis :')
pi_160523797
omg die amber, werd ze maar zo boos op matt
pi_160523943
wtf is er met ryan gebeurd? hij kan ineens communiceren en verantwoordelijkheid nemen
:o
pi_160523953
Maci heeft wel een wijd shirt aan? Ik dacht een buikje te zien, maar kan ook tussen mn oren zitten
pi_160523989
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 8 maart 2016 19:19 schreef JaneDoe het volgende:
wtf is er met ryan gebeurd? hij kan ineens communiceren en verantwoordelijkheid nemen
:o
Ritalin geslikt O+
Op maandag 9 september 2013 21:44 schreef Kapt-Ruigbaard het volgende:
Abs are made in the kitchen.
  Moderator dinsdag 8 maart 2016 @ 19:23:56 #264
382129 crew  Donna
pi_160524046
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 8 maart 2016 19:20 schreef Rianne84 het volgende:
Maci heeft wel een wijd shirt aan? Ik dacht een buikje te zien, maar kan ook tussen mn oren zitten
In Dr.Drew deel 1 wordt ze een keer van de zijkant gefilmd. Nu je het weet, valt het wel op vind ik. Volgens mij is ze altijd super slank en was ze na Jayde ook weer heel snel heel slank. Moet haarzelf toch ook opgevallen zijn dat ze een buikje kreeg. }:|
pi_160524096
quote:
1s.gif Op dinsdag 8 maart 2016 19:23 schreef DonnaRush het volgende:

[..]

In Dr.Drew deel 1 wordt ze een keer van de zijkant gefilmd. Nu je het weet, valt het wel op vind ik. Volgens mij is ze altijd super slank en was ze na Jayde ook weer heel snel heel slank. Moet haarzelf toch ook opgevallen zijn dat ze een buikje kreeg. }:|
Ik vind haar graatmager, dus je zou idd denken dat het opvalt ja...
pi_160524146
Hou je vast, Farrah gaat straks weer janken en zielig doen.
Dr Drew doet maar zo begripvol en meelevend :r Alsof haar ''verleden'' een vrijbrief is voor haar gedrag :N
pi_160524219
farrah fucking heks!
pi_160524231
producer uitmaken voor white trash :')
pi_160524289
quote:
1s.gif Op dinsdag 8 maart 2016 19:23 schreef DonnaRush het volgende:

[..]

daarom geloof ik ook niet dat ze t de eerste 5 maanden niet wist
zeker zij die al 2 keer eerder 'bij verrassing' zwanger was
pi_160524340
catelynn had wel wat leukers mogen aan trekken voor die verjaardag
  dinsdag 8 maart 2016 @ 19:44:52 #271
131591 Leandra
Is onmogelijk
pi_160524626
Heb ik het weer gemist?!
Wullie bin KOEL © Soneal
Why be difficult when, with a bit of effort, you could be impossible?
pi_160524666
Farrah :r
  dinsdag 8 maart 2016 @ 19:50:17 #273
131591 Leandra
Is onmogelijk
pi_160524795
Oh, alsnog inschakelen was de moeite wel.
Farrah die MTV verwijt te hebben geprofiteerd van het overlijden van Sofia's vader :r
Wullie bin KOEL © Soneal
Why be difficult when, with a bit of effort, you could be impossible?
  Moderator dinsdag 8 maart 2016 @ 19:55:30 #274
382129 crew  Donna
pi_160524956
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 8 maart 2016 19:50 schreef Leandra het volgende:
Oh, alsnog inschakelen was de moeite wel.
Farrah die MTV verwijt te hebben geprofiteerd van het overlijden van Sofia's vader :r
Haha. Dat is juist Farrah die dat doet.
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')