abonnement Unibet Coolblue
  maandag 26 oktober 2015 @ 12:42:40 #1
66714 YuckFou
Nu niet, nooit niet...
pi_157109456
“I’ve been selling weed since I’m 12 years old” admits Gino Ouellet, aged 56 and Hells Angels member for the past 36 years. “Do you think I’m going to want to go work at Wal-Mart or McDonalds at minimal wage? I don’t think so”

In Canada wordt nu ook openlijk gepleit, gesproken en gedacht over het decriminaliseren en legaliseren van Marihuana, waar Nederland intussen kansloos achterloopt zien ze daar de voordelen van zo'n plan wel in, alleen de Angels zijn mordicus tegen, want dat gaat ze veel, heel veel geld kosten....
quote:
Canada: Hells Angels Members Protest Legalization of Marijuana

OTTAWA | As Canada’s newly elected Liberal government is on the verge of legalizing marijuana, thousands of Hells Angels members have taken the Parliament by storm yesterday to protest the new proposition.

The legalization of marijuana could cost the organized crime hundreds of thousands of jobs, believes the spokesman for the Canadian chapter of the Hells Angels, Jean-Roch Fournier.

“We estimate that Prime minister Justin Trudeau’s radical proposition to legalize marijuana could cost us over a hundred thousand jobs” says the former lawyer. “From growing operations, to trimming, packaging, transportation and selling, this new legislature will threaten the livelihood of hundreds of thousands of Canadian workers” he warns.
trudeau-canada

Newly elected Prime minister Justin Trudeau’s proposition to legalize marijuana has enraged members of the Canadian chapter of the Hells Angels who believe legalization could destroy “hundreds of thousands of Canadian jobs”

A multi-billion dollar industry

The legalization of marijuana could bring in between 5 to 12 billion dollars to the Canadian economy each year, reveals a recent 2014 joint study by the University of British Columbia and Simon Fraser University.

“Our research suggests more than 7,366,000 people in Canada use pot and we estimate the Canadian pot industry is worth between $5 billion and $12 billion a year, depending on suggested prices” explains Economics professor, Zahir Mahalik.

“Our study evaluated not only the legalization of cannabis on a recreational use basis but also for its inherit potential in the medical and pharmaceutical business, which explains the high numbers” he acknowledged. “It is obvious the legalization of marijuana will cause major profit losses to organized crime organizations nation-wide” he told local reporters.

A massive blow to organized crime

Many members of organized crime fear they will lose their way of life if legalization is implemented.
gino-ouellet

Gino Ouellet, Hells Angels member for 36 years, fears legalization could put him out of work

“I’ve been selling weed since I’m 12 years old” admits Gino Ouellet, aged 56 and Hells Angels member for the past 36 years. “Do you think I’m going to want to go work at Wal-Mart or McDonalds at minimal wage? I don’t think so” he told reporters.

“Who’s going to want to give me a job? I’ve got tattoos all over my body and all over my face” asks another protester, Bob Wilkinson, condemned in 1977 for triple homicide. “It’s not the job of the federal government to regulate illegal drugs, they should take care of their own business and leave that to us” he argues.

If marijuana were legalized in Canada, it would be a first among developed nations. In the US, four states and Washington, DC, have legalized pot, but it is still illegal at the federal level.

bijzonder gekleurde en onbetrouwbare bron
Nou is de bron allerminst betrouwbaar, maar alleen het idee hierachter klopt natuurlijk wel, als je drugs legaliseert valt een enorm deel van de criminaliteit eromheen weg, niet dat al die criminelen ineens brave burgers zullen worden, maar het wordt dan wel dringen in de andere gebieden als mensensmokkel, wapenhandel en andere duistere zaken ;)
Are we not savages, innately destined to maim and kill?
Blame it on the environment, heredity or evolution: we're still responsible
Our intelligence may progress at geometric rates
Yet socially we remain belligerent neonates
  maandag 26 oktober 2015 @ 12:45:40 #2
261324 MPC60
Roger Linn Groupie
pi_157109492
Beetje triest is het wel, ik kan geen wiet meer verkopen dus ga dan maar de mensensmokkel in. :')
Op maandag 8 januari 2018 14:29 schreef BadderHaring het volgende:
Ajax is geen club. Dat is een bedrijf.
  maandag 26 oktober 2015 @ 12:46:39 #3
218617 YazooW
bel de wouten!
pi_157109508
Dat verhaal van die Hells Angel hebben ze er denk ik gewoon bij verzonnen.

:P
pi_157109538
Laat nog maar weer eens zien dat legalisatie gewoon de beste optie is.
  maandag 26 oktober 2015 @ 12:51:15 #5
66714 YuckFou
Nu niet, nooit niet...
pi_157109597
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 26 oktober 2015 12:46 schreef YazooW het volgende:
Dat verhaal van die Hells Angel hebben ze er denk ik gewoon bij verzonnen.

:P
Klopt, t is een satire site, maar dan nog is het punt wat ze maken een juiste, bij legalisering valt voor een hoop criminele groepen de bestaansbasis weg, daarmee zullen ze niet verdwijnen, maar wel veel minder machtig en rijk worden....
Are we not savages, innately destined to maim and kill?
Blame it on the environment, heredity or evolution: we're still responsible
Our intelligence may progress at geometric rates
Yet socially we remain belligerent neonates
  maandag 26 oktober 2015 @ 12:57:26 #6
84244 Scorpie
Abject en infaam!
pi_157109737
quote:
12s.gif Op maandag 26 oktober 2015 12:51 schreef YuckFou het volgende:

[..]

Klopt, t is een satire site
Gestopt met lezen. Geen nieuwsbron -> slotje.
Op dinsdag 13 augustus schreef Xa1pt:
Neuh, fraude mag best aangepakt worden. Maar dat het de maatschappij meer oplevert of beter is voor de samenleving, is nog maar de vraag.
Op donderdag 25 juni 2015 schreef KoosVogels:
Klopt. Ik ben een racist.
pi_157109769
Geen bron voor NWS.
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')