abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_153580279
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 16 juni 2015 12:34 schreef kreuk050 het volgende:
http://www.weeronline.nl/Festival/Rock-Werchter/4119

deze voorspelling maar snel vergeten whaha
Mwoa, 20 graden met af en toe zon en af en toe een buitje valt op zich nog wel mee :P
To discover new counterintuitive things, boil things down to their fundamental truths and reason up from there, as opposed to reasoning by analogy. - E.M.
pi_153583273
Meestal is werchter 's morgens vroeg je tent uitsmelten van de hitte, dus dit valt best mee :)
pi_153586077
Ook hier geen BADBADNOTGOOD
pi_153586318
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 16 juni 2015 13:03 schreef ace_eleven het volgende:

[..]

Mwoa, 20 graden met af en toe zon en af en toe een buitje valt op zich nog wel mee :P
Ik las ergens tot 8,5 mm op de zaterdag. Dat is niet echt een buitje!
  Moderator / FOK!Fotograaf dinsdag 16 juni 2015 @ 18:38:37 #130
132619 crew  D_A
Ben jij van die © ?
pi_153588806
BADBADNOTGOOD cancelled their Rock Werchter performance on 26 June. Fufanu (ISL) will open KluB C on Friday; Kovacs moves to spot 2.
[b] Op Zaterdag 26 april 2008 22:35 schreef lauwert het volgende:[/b]
[i] Waar zouden we toch zijn zonder onze geliefde D_A O+ [/i]
pi_153591230
quote:
1s.gif Op maandag 15 juni 2015 21:15 schreef bremmie het volgende:

[..]

Even mijn ervaring, zo'n elf keer geweest. Laatste keer was 2013.

Wij rijden rond 5.30u aan vanuit Noord-Limburg en arriveren meestal rond 7.30u in Werchter vanuit Aarschot. Daar hoeven we bij de rotonde richting parkeerterrein nooit langer dan 5 minuten te wachten. Vanaf de parkeerplaats (C5) lopen we zo'n 5 minuten naar camping C2 (http://www.rockwerchter.b(...)ing/ligging-campings).
Bij de camping, die altijd eerder open gaat dan 8.00u, is het vaak een paar minuten (maar nooit meer dan 10) aanschuiven. Rond de tijd dat wij aankomen is er vaak nog plaats genoeg. Het ene jaar staat het snel vol, het andere jaar kun je zelfs op vrijdag nog je tent opzetten.
Onze tenten staan dan rond 8.30/9u waarna we nog eenmaal op en neer lopen voor de rest van de spullen. Om 10.00u gaan dan de eerste biertjes open en rond 11.30u de bbq aan. Daarna lopen we naar het terrein en is het even aanschuiven om je ticket te laten scannen en je bandje om te doen. Sinds veel mensen al op woensdag hun bandje kunnen halen loopt dat vaak goed door. Soms missen we een stukje van de eerste band, maar soms zijn we mooi op tijd.

Ik heb vaker gehoord dat het vanaf de andere kant vaker stil staat. Hoe het later op de dag is vanaf Aarschot weet ik niet. Dit is mijn ervaring de laatste jaren.

Ik weet niet hoe anderen het doen, maar hopelijk heb je hier iets aan.
Behulpzaam. Bedankt!
wie de lip niet eert is de wiggah niet weert
pi_153597627
Foo Fighters niet op Rock Werchter:

FOO FIGHTERS FORCED TO CANCEL REMAINDER OF UK/EUROPE DATES

Due to injuries sustained in Dave Grohl’s fall from the stage during Foo Fighters’ June 12 show at Ullevi Stadium in Gothenburg, Sweden, doctors have required the cancellation of the remainder of the band’s dates in the UK and Europe.

After undergoing surgery Monday, Dave’s full recuperation time is still to be determined.

It was previously announced that Foo Fighters’ June 14 appearance at the Pinkpop Festival and June 16 show at the AFG Arena in St. Gallen, Switzerland were cancelled. The following dates have now been cancelled as well:

June 19 & 20 - London, UK - Wembley Stadium
June 23 - Edinburgh, UK - BT Murrayfield Stadium
June 25 - Werchter, Belgium - Festivalpark Werchter
June 26 - Glastonbury Festival 2015
http://foofighters.com/
pi_153597807
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 16 juni 2015 22:55 schreef mouzzer het volgende:
Foo Fighters niet op Rock Werchter:

FOO FIGHTERS FORCED TO CANCEL REMAINDER OF UK/EUROPE DATES

Due to injuries sustained in Dave Grohl’s fall from the stage during Foo Fighters’ June 12 show at Ullevi Stadium in Gothenburg, Sweden, doctors have required the cancellation of the remainder of the band’s dates in the UK and Europe.

After undergoing surgery Monday, Dave’s full recuperation time is still to be determined.

It was previously announced that Foo Fighters’ June 14 appearance at the Pinkpop Festival and June 16 show at the AFG Arena in St. Gallen, Switzerland were cancelled. The following dates have now been cancelled as well:

June 19 & 20 - London, UK - Wembley Stadium
June 23 - Edinburgh, UK - BT Murrayfield Stadium
June 25 - Werchter, Belgium - Festivalpark Werchter
June 26 - Glastonbury Festival 2015
http://foofighters.com/
Balen :'(
Maar gelukkig komen er nog genoeg andere goede bands ^O^
pi_153597917
aiaiai, flinke aderlating, voor zowel die festivals als de Foo's zelf.
pi_153598213
quote:
Hey everyone….

Your old pal, Dave here. Been a while, eh? It’s been one hell of a year, that’s for sure. Looks like we’ve got some serious catching up to do! Hmmm, let’s see…..where do I begin?

Drumroll, please….

The funniest thing happened to me the other day in Sweden!

Two songs into our set at Ullevi Stadium in Gothenburg, I made a mad dash to the right of the stage during MONKEY WRENCH to shred some tasty licks for the kids up front. It was a beautiful night, beautiful stadium, 52,000 screaming people….dream gig! Well….wait for it….I definitely shredded something (ZING!) Wound up feet first over the Edge (pun intended), dropping about 12 feet, dislocating my ankle and snapping my fibula like an old pair of take out chopsticks. Whoopsie daisy. Not good. Without realizing the extent of my injuries, I stood up to get back onstage and crumbled like a sack of Joe Theismanns (look it up, kiddies). That shit was B-R-O-K-E.

As I lay there on my back, I just thought, “Are you kidding me? We haven’t even gotten to the screamy bit of the song and the gig is fucking OVER?” So, I asked for a microphone and told the audience I’d get fixed up and come right back to finish the show ASAP. Shock? Probably. But, I couldn’t stand the thought of such a perfect night going to waste! I looked at our drummer Taylor and said, “Bust out some Chevy Metal covers while they fix me up!” So, as the band kicked in to “Stay With Me” by The Faces, the medics poured me onto a stretcher, took me off to the side, cut my favorite pants off (so bummed) and popped my ankle back into place. I asked if I could get back onstage to finish the show, but they said I needed a cast (which was 20 minutes away at the hospital) to hold my ankle in place. So I looked my EMT, Johan in the eyes and said “Well, then you’re coming up there with me right now and holding it in place until they can bring the cast here. Ready?” He stared at me wide-eyed for a second and said, “OK, lets’ go…”

I don’t know who was more scared, me or Johan. 5 minutes later, I don’t know who was having more fun, me or Johan. (I actually looked at him in between songs and said “This is pretty fun, isn’t it?” He smiled and nodded yes.)

Like clockwork, the cast arrived, I walked offstage for a song or two as they put it on me, and then came back to finish the gig. Let’s just say that singing our song “Walk” with a straight face was pretty goddamned hard. “These Days” was a good one, too. (Easy for you to say! Your leg has never been broken!) All in all, it was without a doubt the single most bizarre Foo Fighters show in the entire 20 years of being a band. Hands down. What seemed like a tragedy at first turned into a triumph, and we all walked away with a new sense of appreciation for what we’ve got…

Straight to the hospital for x-rays, where we finally saw the extent of the damage. That’s when things got really real. I was told I needed surgery to fix the break. I decided to fly back to London and find a doctor that could see me ASAP. (Thanks for the recommendation, Paul!) An MRI and a few x-rays later, we set a date and prepared for the operation.

Operation went well. Had a great team and nice stay in hospital. Good curry, too! Thank you to everyone involved.

So….here I am, recovering with 6 metal screws in my leg, thinking about a lifetime of holding up TSA lines from here to Kalamazoo….damn.

Here’s the not so witty bit…….My doctors have advised me to lay low for a while. The most important thing now is for me to recover from the surgery, to keep my leg elevated so as to keep swelling down and prevent any infection/complication that could do long term damage. I’m not out of the woods yet, folks…

Which means, and it kills me to say it…..the doctors have told us to cancel shows. I’m really so sorry, guys. You know I hate to do it, but I’m afraid it’s just not physically possible for me at the moment. We’re doing our best right now to work out a plan, so bear with us. You know we’re good for our word. But for now, I need to make sure we have YEARS of gigs ahead of us….

You have always stood by our band, and we will always stand by you. Like I say at every show, we wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for you guys. And I mean that. I thank you form the bottom of my heart. And I will do everything I can to come back and give you a night to remember for the rest of your lives AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Until then…my sincerest apologies.

Your friend, Dave

PS…….Kanye…..Imma let you have this one…..
pi_153598475
Was er al bang voor, jammer! :(
Ben benieuwd of ze een leuke vervanging kunnen regelen.
pi_153598543
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 16 juni 2015 23:14 schreef Hpzone het volgende:
Was er al bang voor, jammer! :(
Ben benieuwd of ze een leuke vervanging kunnen regelen.
Krezip is nog vrij.

Of wij sturen Kensington, Pinkpop kreeg tenslotte Triggerfinger.
pi_153598566
Als Kanye West maar niet de vervanger wordt :{
pi_153598698
quote:
9s.gif Op dinsdag 16 juni 2015 23:16 schreef Fakuris het volgende:
Als Kanye West maar niet de vervanger wordt :{
Neuh, dat zou hele domme zet zijn. In meerdere opzichten.

Ergens gelezen; Florence + The Machine opschuiven + wat langere speeltijd, dEUS oid toevoegen op plek Florence.
pi_153599064
The Who is nog vrij, maar dat zal niet realistisch zijn :P
pi_153599095
Blur? Kanye?
I'm a peace-loving decoy, ready for retaliation
pi_153599153
Blur wellicht. Kanye zie ik echt niet gebeuren, heel ander genre en zie die hele controverse rond hem op Glasto
pi_153599224
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 16 juni 2015 23:30 schreef Loveless85 het volgende:
Blur wellicht. Kanye zie ik echt niet gebeuren, heel ander genre en zie die hele controverse rond hem op Glasto
Ik denk dat Kanye zo hard uitgejoelt gaat worden op Glastonbury :P
  Moderator dinsdag 16 juni 2015 @ 23:35:49 #144
355459 crew  noodgang
noodgang
pi_153599335
Blur zou wel heel tof zijn, al verwacht ik eerder een Pinkpop achtige constructie, met dEUS of Triggerfinger eigenlijk
pi_153599377
Een volbeat, rammstein of metallica zou erg fijn zijn om deze aderlating op te vangen, ben echter wel bang voor een makkelijke optie
pi_153599386
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 16 juni 2015 23:35 schreef noodgang het volgende:
Blur zou wel heel tof zijn, al verwacht ik eerder een Pinkpop achtige constructie, met dEUS of Triggerfinger eigenlijk
Dat denk ik ook.
pi_153599423
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 16 juni 2015 23:36 schreef dasorakel het volgende:
Een volbeat, rammstein of metallica zou erg fijn zijn om deze aderlating op te vangen, ben echter wel bang voor een makkelijke optie
Laatste twee never nooit, ze gaan niet een vervanger neerzetten die zelf óók zo een dag uit zou verkopen. Waarom zouden ze ook? De dag is en blijft uitverkocht...
  Moderator dinsdag 16 juni 2015 @ 23:42:33 #148
355459 crew  noodgang
noodgang
pi_153599525
Of misschien nog Queens of the Stone Age, Josh Homme is die dag waarschijnlijk toch al op Werchter
pi_153599946
Ohhh ja ze zullen het heus niet doen ivm pecunia plus nog iets met ego van de bands, maar zijn wel waardige vervangers
pi_153600808
Werchter heeft wel misschien gelukig dat ze in getzelfde schuitje zitten met Glasto.... Kunnen ze misschien van profiteren.
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')