abonnement bol.com Unibet Coolblue
pi_136655316
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 13 februari 2014 09:32 schreef DonnaRush het volgende:
Zo, gisteren even de nieuwe episode bekeken. Weinig bijzonders.

In de preview van volgende week vertelt Jenelle aan haar vriendin dat zij een Nathan voor een kindje gaan. Die vriendin is compleet in shock haha!
net als jace deze week _O-

jenelle: i'm gonna move in with nathan
jace: why?!
  Moderator donderdag 13 februari 2014 @ 10:30:47 #252
382129 crew  Donna
pi_136655627
Hahaha. Ja daar moest ik ook wel even om lachen inderdaad. Wel leuk dat Jace nu eindelijk bij Jenelle mag logeren.
pi_136692625
quote:
Teen Mom fans rejoice! MTV will be releasing all-new specials on three of the four original ‘Teen Mom’ girls next week!

Being Farrah, Being Amber and Being Catelynn will air on Sunday, February 23 on MTV. (Check your local listings for times, but according to Catelynn, her special will air from 9-10 p.m., so it’s to be assumed that the specials will air in bulk from 8pm- 11pm that night.)
pi_136692708
quote:
Last week, Teen Mom star Farrah Abraham came forward with a shocking claim that she had been abused during her childhood by her parents Debra Danielson and Michael Abraham. In a revealing interview with In Touch Weekly Farrah says that her parents got physically violent with her when she was a child.

“[They] would beat me with a belt if I acted out. I had cuts, bruises, welts, swelling and scars,” she told the magazine.

An insider tells that the interview was orchestrated by Farrah herself, and she received a hefty sum for it.

The only problem? It’s not true, says a very close family source.

“Absolutely not,” the insider, who is very familiar with the dynamics of the Abraham household during Farrah’s childhood. “She’s nuts. [There was no abuse] that I can recall.”

While the source did confirm that Farrah’s mother was prone to violence, it was rarely if ever directed at Farrah, who she views as her “golden child.” We saw examples of this violence during ‘Teen Mom.’

This is not the first time Farrah has been called out for lying. She continues to insist that her sex tape was actually a “leaked” personal tape between her and her boyfriend. However her partner, James Deen, blabbed that they were never in a relationship and the plan was always to release the tape.

She’s also been called out for lying about being in a relationship with DJ Brian Dawe, who she insists ditched her right before they were to go on Couples Therapy. Brian revealed toStarcasm that he was never in a relationship with Farrah and that she’s lying about what went down between them in regard to the show.

In the article, Farrah also revealed that she was drugged and raped repeatedly during the time period she toured the country to promote her sex tape at adult conventions and strip clubs.
vandaag komt trouwens haar tweede erotische film voor privégebruik sextape uit
pi_136692850
quote:
UPDATE: Mackenzie’s little girl has arrived! According toIn Touch, she chose the name Jaxie Taylor for the baby girl, who weighed in at 8 lbs., 9 oz.

“God’s timing is not always our timing, but He always knows best,” Mackenzie told the magazine of her unexpected pregnancy, which she credits with helping to save her marriage to husband Josh McKee.

According to Mackenzie, she chose the baby girl’s first name in honor of her grandfather, Jack. Taylor is also Mackenzie’s middle name.
  Moderator vrijdag 14 februari 2014 @ 08:52:50 #256
382129 crew  Donna
pi_136693323
OMG, een tweede tape. 8)7
  vrijdag 14 februari 2014 @ 12:29:39 #257
206877 Queens
Hero Savior Psycho Slayer
pi_136699254
Beetje saai, die laatste episode.
Iedereen is weer eens aan het verhuizen, behalve Chelsea dan maar die is in totaal ook al tig keer verkast.

En Farrah :')
Blood for breakfast, blood for lunch
  FOK!Video Chick, PR en FP sportredactie zaterdag 15 februari 2014 @ 12:58:15 #258
149527 crew  ChipsZak.
That's hot.
pi_136732720
Het is heel raar geschreven want het is van Dlisted.com :+ maar toch. Ik heb nutteloze info weggelaten.

quote:
At least that would explain why, according to Radar, Jenelle is texting her friends about getting high, even though she has a baby friend living inside her:

“We can smoke and chill on a huge f**king blunt lol,” Evans tells her friend in the Monday, Feb. 10 text message.

And it seems the MTV star managed to find some marijuana while on her trip to Tinseltown too, texting her friend that she wanted to smoke while driving down “the strip.”

“She told me that if she doesn’t have weed she will throw up due to her pregnancy,” the insider told Radar. “So she always has a lot of weed on her at a time.” And when she runs out, the pal claims Evans makes a nearly two-hour trip to get some.

“When Jenelle runs out of weed she will drive from her house in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina to Brunswick County in North Carolina, which is a 2-hour round trip to buy $120 worth of weed,” the source said.

Two hours to get weed? Is there not a Taco Bell restroom with its own in-house dealer in Myrtle Beach? NO! I’m missing the point here; she shouldn’t be road tripping for weed while pregnant.
Als het waar is, is het wel erg gaar natuurlijk :{.
I guess words are a motherfucker.
I kill a bitch with a potato peeler for the skrilla.
pi_136733434
ja, stond ook op perez, is iets uitgebreider:

quote:
Teen Mom 2 Jenelle Evans Owns Up To Smoking Weed While Pregnant! Read Her Shocking Texts HERE!

Say it ain't so!

Teen Mom 2 star Jenelle Evans has a lot of explaining to do if this turns out to be the truth!

Some new texts from Jenelle have come to light that seem to prove the reality star has been toking massive amounts of marijuana while she's been pregnant, and it doesn't seem like she's going to stop her weed habit anytime soon!

Jenelle was recently in Los Angeles, and tried to make plans with her friend to get high and drive along the strip before her flight home. Here's what one text from February 10th supposedly said:

“We can smoke and chill on a huge f**king blunt lol"

And then on February 9th she wrote:

“Let’s drive and smoke I don’t want to be here. Just down the strip and back or something I need to get away.”

One close person to the pregnant lady claims that the reason Jenelle is getting high so much is because of the morning sickness she's been experiencing. The source said:

“She told me that if she doesn’t have weed she will throw up due to her pregnancy. So she always has a lot of weed on her at a time. When Jenelle runs out of weed she will drive from her house in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina to Brunswick County in North Carolina, which is a 2-hour round trip to buy $120 worth of weed."

And although we thought maybe her boyfriend Nathan Griffith was a good influence on her, this source claims appearances are deceiving! Apparently he's been peer pressuring her to drink with him! The source said:

"I have been over at her house before when Nathan asked Jenelle to take fireball shots with her. Jenelle smelled it and claimed she almost threw up because she is pregnant. Nathan told her a couple shots wouldn’t affect the baby, but calm Jenelle’s nerves.”

WOW!!! If this is true, then…oh man, we're speechless! Jenelle Evans has got to know this stuff can be potentially super harmful to her unborn child, right???

Jenelle and Nathan apparently have been fighting a lot, too. And when they do - he brings up Jenelle's ex Courtland Rogers and her history with harder drugs.

Here's what one text from Jenelle revealed:

“He said maybe I can get back with my husband and shoot up heroin again. And I’m sitting here silent as usual.”

Eek! Obviously if Jenelle is having trouble with her baby daddy, that can lead to depression and the urge to get high on weed, but really it's not okay for her to do that!

Even if she has smoked, that can't be changed at this point. BUT if she stops all that nonsense now - it will be the best decision she can possibly make!

We know you're smarter than this, Jenelle! Please stop smoking and drinking until your baby is born!

You'll regret it if you don't!!!
  zaterdag 15 februari 2014 @ 15:12:50 #260
161275 Smash-it
Zelfs m'n naam is mooi
pi_136737494
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 13 februari 2014 09:32 schreef DonnaRush het volgende:
Zo, gisteren even de nieuwe episode bekeken. Weinig bijzonders.

In de preview van volgende week vertelt Jenelle aan haar vriendin dat zij een Nathan voor een kindje gaan. Die vriendin is compleet in shock haha!
Wat gaat die Jenelle snel he? Oh een nieuwe vriend. Oh samenwonen. Oh laten we dan ook maar een baby nemen. Heel vreemd..
  Moderator maandag 17 februari 2014 @ 09:42:03 #261
382129 crew  Donna
pi_136802549
Oh my die Jenelle.. Weer een kind voor Barbara erbij...
pi_136811111
Mijn hemel, als ze echt elke dag blowt dan is dat niet best :{

Was trouwens hier al bekend dat ze weer een jochie krijgt? En hoe ze hem willen gaan noemen?
quote:
Jenelle Evans of Teen Mom 2 Is Pregnant With Second Boy, Picks Unusual Name With Boyfriend Nathan Griffith
CELEBRITY MOMS
FEBRUARY 4, 2014 AT 2:50PM BY RACHEL MCRADY

In an exclusive interview with Us Weekly, Jenelle Evans reveals she's pregnant with another baby boy who she and boyfriend Nathan Griffith plan to name Kaiser.

Déjà Vu, it's a boy! Teen Mom 2 star Jenelle Evans is pregnant for the second time and has revealed to Us Weekly that she's expecting a second son come summer. The 21-year-old is 19-weeks along and due this June -- and her boyfriend Nathan Griffith couldn't be more excited.

"I was happy either way no matter what we were gonna have, but Nathan was especially excited because he’s a boy, so he was like jumping for joy," Evans told Us. "He's really, really excited to spoil him."

The MTV reality star broke the news to her opinionated mom, Barbara Evans, and 4-year-old son Jace while showing them her ultrasound.

"[Jace has] been talking about how he can teach him little boy things now," the North Carolina native revealed. "He said he can teach him how to play football, he said, 'I can teach him how to put on his clothes,' because we were talking about how he’s gonna get Jace’s old clothes when he grows out of them. So he’s really excited to help out."

Barbara Evans has full custody of grandson Jace; struggling with drug abuse and volatile relationships, Jenelle has been arrested 10 times in the past three years. Now, clean and sober, Jenelle is looking forward to a fresh start with baby boy number two.

And after 17 weeks of intense morning sickness, she's relieved that the worst of her nausea seems to be over, but her day-to-day life as a pregnant college student has left her exhausted.

"Recently I’ve been tired," she said. "I have to power through the days, because I go to school now on Tuesdays and Thursdays for medical clinical assisting."

But she's pretty energetic when it comes to welcoming her first child with Griffith, and they've even picked out an eccentric name -- Kaiser.

"We were basically searching for baby names on the Internet, and we came up with a bunch of different unique ones," she revealed. "We didn’t want something that everyone else had or had even heard before, even us. So we wanted something different, and we ended up looking up Kaiser."

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com(...)201442#ixzz2taK7eLlK
pi_136811212
Hoe snel voordat oma over 2 kinderen voogdij heeft? :')
Op maandag 9 september 2013 21:44 schreef Kapt-Ruigbaard het volgende:
Abs are made in the kitchen.
pi_136811243
Ik moest denken aan een kaiserbroodje :')
pi_136811463

:') :') :') :') :') Die kerel :') :') :') :')
pi_136812397
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 17 februari 2014 14:26 schreef Pisces29 het volgende:
Hoe snel voordat oma over 2 kinderen voogdij heeft? :')
eigenlijk als je er over nadenkt best bizar dat je een volgend kind gewoon mag houden terwijl je de voogdij over je eerste kind kwijt bent en zelf nog steeds instabiel bent.. niet eens een jaar geleden nog een abortus omdat je er niet voor kan zorgen en doodleuk 3 maanden (?) later opnieuw zwanger van een andere vent

maar zal idd niet lang duren voor barbara ook voor kaiser ( :') ) mag gaan zorgen
pi_136812478
en nog wat, jenelle een 'college student'??? net als die nathan die model is zeker dan?
  Moderator maandag 17 februari 2014 @ 14:56:21 #268
382129 crew  Donna
pi_136812526
Hahaha! Die foto, hilarisch!
  Moderator donderdag 20 februari 2014 @ 12:05:08 #269
382129 crew  Donna
pi_136924094
Ik keek afgelopen week een programma over het monteren van tv-series, dat het vaak ingewikkeld is wanneer de acteurs iets eten, omdat ze echt eten.

Nu kijk ik de nieuwe episode van Teen Mom2, zitten Chelsea en Mandy Megan een ijsje te eten. In het ene shot is het ijsje 'nieuw', in het andere shot is het ijsje bijna op en daarna is het weer een nieuw ijsje. Leuk knip en plakwerk haha.

[ Bericht 2% gewijzigd door Donna op 20-02-2014 12:37:46 ]
pi_136925664
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 20 februari 2014 12:05 schreef DonnaRush het volgende:
Ik keek afgelopen week een programma over het monteren van tv-series, dat het vaak ingewikkeld is wanneer de acteurs iets eten, omdat ze echt eten.

Nu kijk ik de nieuwe episode van Teen Mom2, zitten Chelsea en Mandy Megan een ijsje te eten. In het ene shot is het ijsje 'nieuw', in het andere shot is het ijsje bijna op en daarna is het weer een nieuw ijsje. Leuk knip en plakwerk haha.
Dit viel me ook idd vaak op. Ook wanneer ze hun haar doen dat in de ene shot hun haar al half gestyleerd en netjes is en in de andere shot hun haar nog rommelig en nat.
pi_137011476
adam speelt paul walkertje?

quote:
Adam Lind -- who appeared on MTV's "Teen Mom 2" -- was pulled from the mangled wreckage of his Corvette Friday ... just moments before it exploded in flames.

Law enforcement tells us ... Lind was driving his 2001Corvette Z06 really, really fast in Sioux Falls, SD when he collided with a Lincoln Town Car. Cops say the Lincoln was driven by an 87-year-old woman, who had a 94-year-old passenger.

Some VERY good Samaritans saw the crash and ran to the mangled vehicles, pulling everyone out seconds before the Corvette lit up like a torch.

We're told Lind and the elderly couple were taken to a local hospital and treated for non-life-threatening injuries.

Lind is the ex-boyfriend of "Teen Mom 2" star Chelsea Houska. They have a 4-year old daughter, Aubree.

Moderator maandag 24 februari 2014 @ 12:19:37 #272
382129 crew  Donna
pi_137086039
Zo, lekker bezig Adam..
pi_137108000
UPDATE

quote:
"Teen Mom 2" star Adam Lind was driving recklessly on a revoked driver's license when he plowed his Corvette into a car driven by an 87-year-old woman ... cops tell TMZ ... but they say drugs and alcohol were NOT a factor.

Witnesses tell us ... Lind was driving VERY fast Friday when he slammed into the elderly woman's car as she was making a left turn. Lind was pulled from the wreckage of his 'Vette moments before it burst into flames.

Cops in Sioux Falls, SD tell us Lind has been charged with a total of five crimes -- in addition to the reckless driving and revoked license charges, he's also been cited for driving with a suspended license, driving an unlicensed vehicle, and not having insurance.

But law enforcement tells us ... there's NO evidence that booze or drugs contributed to the crash.

We're told Lind is still hospitalized with a concussion. The woman and her 94-year-old passenger were treated for broken bones.
pi_137204757
Die nieuwe ep zat wel weer vol met emoslingerwaardige momenten sodeju :')
Aids.
pi_137207993
quote:
17s.gif Op donderdag 27 februari 2014 16:58 schreef Mss het volgende:
Die nieuwe ep zat wel weer vol met emoslingerwaardige momenten sodeju :')
Yeeeep :')
abonnement bol.com Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')