abonnement bol.com Unibet Coolblue
pi_132740163
De eerste kan er nog mee door, behalve wat kleine dingetjes zoals de achtergrond van 'Doctor Who'.
Het verhaal is zo'n beetje identiek aan The Daleks serial.

Helaas voelt de tweede, gebaseerd op The Dalek Invasion of Earth, net té gehaast aan in vergelijking met de serial.

Peter Cushing in de titelrol maakt ook een hoop goed ^O^
pi_132765664
Ik vraag me af hoeveel van het type Doctor Who fan dat het alleen voor Tennant doet, zich gaat vergissen in The Escape Artist, qua hartverscheurendheid. Wat is Tennant toch een goede acteur.
  vrijdag 1 november 2013 @ 22:00:51 #228
45 SiGNe
Uitspraak: Sign
pi_132807698
http://www.bbcamerica.com(...)iverse-would-you-be/

Your result: Rejoice! You are THE MASTER.
You like to control everything - and we mean everything! You've probably organized your impressive home with an obsessive flair. You're most often glued to your smartphone, with your head in a dozen projects at once. You are whip-cracking smart and super-ambitious, with your sights set on the stars and nothing less.

Beware - your tireless ambition can lure you towards greed and vanity. Remember to relax and share a cup with us plain old humans once in a while!

Find out more:
http://bit.ly/anglophenia-the-master

*O*
pi_132807951
Your result: Don't blink. You are a WEEPING ANGEL.
Ever feel like you were born in the wrong era? Quiet with a rebellious streak, you bask in gloominess and take delight in pondering the deep, unanswered questions of the universe. Your capricious nature resembles that of a cat; Attractive, clever and agile, you can turn mischievous and even vindictive in an instant. Your unique, vintage-y style earns you admirers, but you've always remained somewhat aloof, and you're perfectly content being on your own.

Beware - You don't want to scare EVERYONE off! Remember to share a laugh with your friends once in a while.

Lijkt me best eenzaam zo, zonder met iemand te kunnen praten/omgaan. Geen wonder dat de Angels altijd in zo'n slecht humeur zijn :P
pi_132808972
Your result: Ta da! You are THE TARDIS

You are a creative soul and more than a little eccentric. You might say your relentless zest for life makes you BIGGER on the INSIDE! Impulsive and curious, you lead the Doctor where he needs to go and not necessarily where he wants to go. You're full of wanderlust, a romantic at heart and irresistibly sexy!

Beware - your passion for raw adventure can make you forgetful. Please call home from time to time!

Find out more:
http://bit.ly/bbcamerica-idris-the-TARDIS

hmm, not half bad.
"A push and a rush and the land we stand on is ours" - Turrican
Whiskyplankje
  vrijdag 1 november 2013 @ 22:35:43 #231
232767 DoomCow
FABRICATI DIEM, PVNC
pi_132809133
Your result: You are an OOD. Sing!

You are quiet, exceptionally bright, with an innate love of music. Like the telepathic Ood, you've always been attuned to the needs and desires of others, and you have a caring disposition. Rather than filling your life with "things" you prefer to live a humble existence within a calm, peaceful community of friends.

Beware - your passive nature can make you vulnerable to manipulation!

Kan ik me wel in herkennen,,,
Where's my cow? Is that my cow?
It goes, 'Hruuuugh!' It is a hippopotamus!
That's not my cow!
pi_132809331
Ook ik ben de TARDIS. Zit wel waarheidje in... Maargoed, in die andere verhalen zit ook waarheid voor me.
  vrijdag 1 november 2013 @ 22:56:30 #233
47102 Elvi
miemkwien
pi_132809960
You are quiet, exceptionally bright, with an innate love of music. Like the telepathic Ood, you've always been attuned to the needs and desires of others, and you have a caring disposition. Rather than filling your life with "things" you prefer to live a humble existence within a calm, peaceful community of friends.

-----------

Hmmm klopt op zich wel. Alleen kan ik absoluut niet zingen :')
pi_132811001
Your result: Yay! You are an ADIPOSE.

You have a generous spirit, a sunny outlook and a dash of irreverence - the perfect recipe for attracting friends... and you are not in short supply! You're a natural entertainer, the life of the party, and you love to laugh, showing off your super-cute dimples. You also love chocolate. And colorful things. And fuzzy things. And, well, the list goes on and on...

Beware - your tendency to seek out the best in everyone can make you a tad naive!
pi_132812369
Zelfde als Syntos.
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 1 november 2013 22:41 schreef Aardappeltaart het volgende:
Ook ik ben de TARDIS. Zit wel waarheidje in... Maargoed, in die andere verhalen zit ook waarheid voor me.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forer_effect :+
"Friendship is like wetting your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel its warmth."
pi_132813948
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 1 november 2013 23:17 schreef Joszwa het volgende:
Your result: Yay! You are an ADIPOSE.

You have a generous spirit, a sunny outlook and a dash of irreverence - the perfect recipe for attracting friends... and you are not in short supply! You're a natural entertainer, the life of the party, and you love to laugh, showing off your super-cute dimples. You also love chocolate. And colorful things. And fuzzy things. And, well, the list goes on and on...

Beware - your tendency to seek out the best in everyone can make you a tad naive!
same here
Ik heb Hem niet uit vrees voor de hel noch uit liefde voor het paradijs gediend, want dan zou ik als de slechte huurling zijn geweest; ik heb hem veeleer gediend in liefde tot Hem en in verlangen naar Hem.
-Rabia Al-Basri
pi_132821883
Your result: Rejoice! You are THE MASTER.

You like to control everything - and we mean everything! You've probably organized your impressive home with an obsessive flair. You're most often glued to your smartphone, with your head in a dozen projects at once. You are whip-cracking smart and super-ambitious, with your sights set on the stars and nothing less.

Beware - your tireless ambition can lure you towards greed and vanity. Remember to relax and share a cup with us plain old humans once in a while!
___

Control ALL the things!
Klopt wel. Behalve dan dat ik een evil genius ben. Wellicht leuke carrièreswitch voor de toekomst.
If you open your mind too much your brain will fall out
pi_132826654

:+
"...while I'm supposed to marry her brother, a renowned pillow biter." Cersei Lannister
"Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee, look ridiculous." Rory the Roman
"It's smaller on the outside." Clara Oswin Oswald
  zaterdag 2 november 2013 @ 18:23:07 #239
107652 Quincy5
Back to the future
pi_132828743
Your result: Excellent. You are a CYBERMAN.
You are a technophile - so much so that you may feel more comfortable around computers than people. Since you were a little kid you've been fascinated by the way things work. You approach problems in a logical, pragmatic way and value the pursuit of knowledge above all else.

Beware - Be sure to get outdoors and take a walk in the sunshine once in a while - you don't want forget what it feels like to be human... RIGHT?

Find out more:
http://bit.ly/anglophenia-the-cybermen
www.bttf.com
I hate mornings
  zaterdag 2 november 2013 @ 21:17:02 #240
107418 wdn
Elfen lied O+
pi_132835890

You are a creative soul and more than a little eccentric. You might say your relentless zest for life makes you BIGGER on the INSIDE! Impulsive and curious, you lead the Doctor where he needs to go and not necessarily where he wants to go. You're full of wanderlust, a romantic at heart and irresistibly sexy!

Beware - your passion for raw adventure can make you forgetful. Please call home from time to time!

Find out more:

*O*
Beatus vir qui suffert tentationem.
PSN Rinzewind
Disgaea 5 *O* Horizon Zero Dawn *O* Nier Automata *O* Persona 5 *O*
  Admin zaterdag 2 november 2013 @ 23:17:43 #241
2589 crew  yvonne
On(t)deugend
pi_132840683

Find out more:
http://bit.ly/bbcamerica-ood

O+
Yvonne riep ergens: Static is gewoon Static, je leeft met hem of niet.
Geen verborgen agenda's, trouw, grote muil, lief hartje, bang voor bloed, scheld FA's graag uit voor lul.

Op dinsdag 26 oktober 2021 16:46 schreef Elan het volgende:
Hier sta ik dan weer niet van te kijken Zelfs het virus is bang voor jou.
  Admin zaterdag 2 november 2013 @ 23:18:03 #242
2589 crew  yvonne
On(t)deugend
pi_132840699
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 30 oktober 2013 21:17 schreef Breuls het volgende:
Die heb ik niet gezien. Misschien eens doen, binnenkort.

Al ben ik nu bezig met een rerun van de hele serie vanaf 2005, dus ik heb even geen gaatje. :P
Wij ook _O-
Yvonne riep ergens: Static is gewoon Static, je leeft met hem of niet.
Geen verborgen agenda's, trouw, grote muil, lief hartje, bang voor bloed, scheld FA's graag uit voor lul.

Op dinsdag 26 oktober 2021 16:46 schreef Elan het volgende:
Hier sta ik dan weer niet van te kijken Zelfs het virus is bang voor jou.
  zondag 3 november 2013 @ 10:18:48 #243
356449 StefanW
It's all about the game..
pi_132846625

Find out more:
*O*
In het verleden behaalde resultaten bieden geen garantie voor de toekomst
  zondag 3 november 2013 @ 18:21:06 #244
244933 trovey
Nachtoele
pi_132861065
Ik ben een Dalek...maar herken me niet in de beschrijving. :')

quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 31 oktober 2013 17:27 schreef Aardappeltaart het volgende:
Ik vraag me af hoeveel van het type Doctor Who fan dat het alleen voor Tennant doet, zich gaat vergissen in The Escape Artist, qua hartverscheurendheid. Wat is Tennant toch een goede acteur.
Broadchurch al gezien waarin hij speelt? :P
Optimist tot in de kist
Miniem's internetvriendinnetje :P
Bij vlagen briljant, helaas is het momenteel windstil
pi_132861463
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 3 november 2013 18:21 schreef trovey het volgende:
Broadchurch al gezien waarin hij speelt? :P
Nope, bedankt voor de tip! Misdaad/drama staat me wel aan, ik kijk niet per se voor Tennant.
  zondag 3 november 2013 @ 18:35:46 #246
244933 trovey
Nachtoele
pi_132861484
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 3 november 2013 18:34 schreef Aardappeltaart het volgende:

[..]

Nope, bedankt voor de tip! Misdaad/drama staat me wel aan, ik kijk niet per se voor Tennant.
Ik ook niet maar in deze serie is het wel meegenomen. :P
Optimist tot in de kist
Miniem's internetvriendinnetje :P
Bij vlagen briljant, helaas is het momenteel windstil
pi_132866554
The Day of the Doctor Minisode confirmed:
http://www.combom.co.uk/2(...)isode-confirmed.html
"A push and a rush and the land we stand on is ours" - Turrican
Whiskyplankje
  Admin maandag 4 november 2013 @ 07:13:42 #248
725 crew  Breuls
Bad Wolf
pi_132880286
quote:
0s.gif Op zaterdag 2 november 2013 23:18 schreef yvonne het volgende:

[..]

Wij ook _O-
Ik ben inmiddels bij seizoen 6. :)

Vijf seizoenen in een week, da's een heleboel Doctor. :P
I am a leaf on the wind.
Watch how I soar.
  Admin maandag 4 november 2013 @ 07:14:31 #249
725 crew  Breuls
Bad Wolf
pi_132880291
quote:
2s.gif Op zondag 3 november 2013 20:48 schreef Karstman het volgende:
The Day of the Doctor Minisode confirmed:
http://www.combom.co.uk/2(...)isode-confirmed.html
Kijk, dat wilde ik komen melden. :P

Wat zijn we toch allemaal welingelicht. :)
I am a leaf on the wind.
Watch how I soar.
  Admin maandag 4 november 2013 @ 08:57:05 #250
725 crew  Breuls
Bad Wolf
pi_132880927
De verwachting is overigens dat één van die extra's vrijdag de 16e tijdens CiN wordt uitgezonden. :)
I am a leaf on the wind.
Watch how I soar.
abonnement bol.com Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')