abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_127935798
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 14 juni 2013 21:09 schreef Lavenderr het volgende:

[..]

Helpt niet. Dan zijn het fake-interviews.
Doe die interviews dan zien we het wel.
In the new 'reality' we will be living in,nothing will be real and everything will be true-David A.McGowan
Why do some people not credit the origin of the quotes they use under their posts?- Tingo
pi_127935909
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 14 juni 2013 21:48 schreef Dlocks het volgende:

[..]

Er is meer dan genoeg bewijs.
Voor sommige wel.
In the new 'reality' we will be living in,nothing will be real and everything will be true-David A.McGowan
Why do some people not credit the origin of the quotes they use under their posts?- Tingo
pi_127942236
Nog ‘n sterk verhaal van ‘n Boston ‘slachtoffer’.

Is t niet tegen een of ander wet om deze soort enorme leugenachtig ‘survivor stories’ te publiceren?

http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/nwsltr119.html

“Let’s move along now to Mery Daniel, who has a rather tragic story to tell: “’And I was on the floor and I still didn’t understand what was happening,’ she recalled. ‘When I looked next to me there was a woman, with the arms were gone. And that’s when I understood something very tragic had just happened.’ Mery lost her left leg and much of the back of her right leg was blown away. Unconscious, she was rushed to Massachusetts General Hospital. It was two days before she woke and discovered the extent of her injuries.”

http://www.wbur.org/2013/05/14/bombing-victim-daniel

http://merydaniel.com/

You all already know Mery, but you know her as Redcoat and you undoubtedly had no idea she had suffered such terrible injuries. I’m really starting to wonder when all the medical malpractice lawsuits are going to be filed. Because if I were transported to the hospital in the same condition as Mery in the image below, and I didn’t wake up for two days and when I did, I was missing a leg, I don’t know that I’d be too happy about that. I think I might have asked the doctors if maybe we could just try a few stitches rather than going straight for the bone saw.

By the way, what do you suppose happened to that woman who was next to Mery who had both her arms blown off? We haven’t heard much about her. She doesn’t appear to be in any of the available images and the media has never mentioned her. She most likely died, because if shrapnel ripped off both her arms, it must have shredded her torso as well. Or did it just hit both her arms but not between them? This was pretty selective shrapnel, after all, so I suppose that is possible.

I’m guessing that she probably met Jeff Bauman in the hospital and the two quickly began a torrid, passionate affair. When asked later about their budding relationship, they will undoubtedly tell everyone that they complete one another.

No? A little too far with that one? Maybe so, but as far as I can see, these are people who have sold their souls and sold out their country. They are beneath contempt and nothing I have to say about them should really offend anyone.”
pi_127943504
http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/nwsltr120.html

I’m not entirely sure what to make of the information that is to follow, but it is a part of this story so I feel an obligation to report it. The facts are beyond dispute, but determining their meaning is another matter altogether.

Let’s begin on February 2, 2013. That was the day that Chris Kyle, former Navy SEAL and author of American Sniper, was shot and killed on a Texas shooting range by a US Marine veteran. Kyle was widely hailed as a hero by both the mainstream and alternative media, but this scribe didn’t shed too many tears. Kyle was credited with 160 confirmed kills and claimed nearly 100 more. He was, simply put, a hit man for Uncle Sam. By any reasonable definition of the term, he was a serial killer – and a very prolific one at that, putting rivals like Jeffrey Dahmer and Richard Ramirez to shame.

He followed that up by founding and running Craft International, an entity devoted to providing paramilitary training to government and corporate clients. It is companies like his that we have to thank in part for the wholesale militarization of the nation’s police forces. How any of that qualified him as a hero is anyone’s guess. But though I tend to think that he got exactly what he deserved (live by the sword and all …), it still must be stated that the circumstances of his death were a bit odd.

Two-and-a-half months after Kyle’s death, at least six guys appearing to be Craft International personnel showed up at the Boston Marathon. It is impossible to say whether they were in fact operatives from Craft, but their apparel makes it appear that they are. Of course, it doesn’t really seem to make sense that they would be flying their colors, so to speak, but it also doesn’t really make sense that six guys would show up attired as if they were Craft people when they actually weren’t.

It seems almost as if the powers-that-be wanted them to be seen, but also wanted there to be a certain amount of ambiguity about who they really were. No one in Washington or in the media wants to talk about them at all, yet the photos of them on the scene have been freely circulated since day one. One of those photos is reproduced below.

So we know that some mercenary thugs appearing to be Craft personnel were on the scene, and we also know that actor Bradley Cooper made a high-profile appearance at the bedside of Jeff “I can’t hear anything” Bauman, inserting himself into this storyline. And of course we know that another guy who was on the scene in a rather high-profile way looked, in many of the images, uncannily like director Steven Spielberg, though he was actually Dr. Levine.

What makes all of that rather bizarre is that, just a couple weeks after the Boston Marathon incident, it was announced that Mr. Spielberg’s next film project will be directing the celluloid version of American Sniper. Producing the film and starring as Kyle will be, of course, Bradley Cooper.

http://www.hollywoodrepor(...)ovie-american-451011

Is all of that just a very strange set of coincidences? It doesn’t really seem very likely that it is. What we appear to be seeing here is a campaign aimed at erasing the line between reality and fantasy – between what is objectively real and what is make-believe. For many years now we have seen a blurring of the line between news and entertainment, as well as, through ‘reality’ television, a blurring of the line between what is ‘real’ and what is scripted. We are now entering an age when there will be no dividing line at all between news, scripted entertainment and ‘reality’ TV. It will all be one and the same.

In the new ‘reality’ we will be living in, nothing will be real and everything will be true.
pi_127943878
“Advertising is based on one thing, happiness. Happiness is the smell of a new car. It’s a billboard on the side of the road that screams reassurance that whatever you are doing is okay. You are okay.”
-Don Draper
  dinsdag 18 juni 2013 @ 20:19:38 #181
18159 Dlocks
Zoek het maar op met Google...
pi_127960194
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 18 juni 2013 12:45 schreef Tingo het volgende:

[..]

Wat is je punt precies?

quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 18 juni 2013 13:18 schreef Tingo het volgende:
http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/nwsltr120.html

I’m not entirely sure what to make of the information that is to follow, but it is a part of this story so I feel an obligation to report it. The facts are beyond dispute, but determining their meaning is another matter altogether.

Let’s begin on February 2, 2013. That was the day that Chris Kyle, former Navy SEAL and author of American Sniper, was shot and killed on a Texas shooting range by a US Marine veteran. Kyle was widely hailed as a hero by both the mainstream and alternative media, but this scribe didn’t shed too many tears. Kyle was credited with 160 confirmed kills and claimed nearly 100 more. He was, simply put, a hit man for Uncle Sam. By any reasonable definition of the term, he was a serial killer – and a very prolific one at that, putting rivals like Jeffrey Dahmer and Richard Ramirez to shame.

He followed that up by founding and running Craft International, an entity devoted to providing paramilitary training to government and corporate clients. It is companies like his that we have to thank in part for the wholesale militarization of the nation’s police forces. How any of that qualified him as a hero is anyone’s guess. But though I tend to think that he got exactly what he deserved (live by the sword and all …), it still must be stated that the circumstances of his death were a bit odd.

Two-and-a-half months after Kyle’s death, at least six guys appearing to be Craft International personnel showed up at the Boston Marathon. It is impossible to say whether they were in fact operatives from Craft, but their apparel makes it appear that they are. Of course, it doesn’t really seem to make sense that they would be flying their colors, so to speak, but it also doesn’t really make sense that six guys would show up attired as if they were Craft people when they actually weren’t.

It seems almost as if the powers-that-be wanted them to be seen, but also wanted there to be a certain amount of ambiguity about who they really were. No one in Washington or in the media wants to talk about them at all, yet the photos of them on the scene have been freely circulated since day one. One of those photos is reproduced below.

So we know that some mercenary thugs appearing to be Craft personnel were on the scene, and we also know that actor Bradley Cooper made a high-profile appearance at the bedside of Jeff “I can’t hear anything” Bauman, inserting himself into this storyline. And of course we know that another guy who was on the scene in a rather high-profile way looked, in many of the images, uncannily like director Steven Spielberg, though he was actually Dr. Levine.

What makes all of that rather bizarre is that, just a couple weeks after the Boston Marathon incident, it was announced that Mr. Spielberg’s next film project will be directing the celluloid version of American Sniper. Producing the film and starring as Kyle will be, of course, Bradley Cooper.

http://www.hollywoodrepor(...)ovie-american-451011

Is all of that just a very strange set of coincidences? It doesn’t really seem very likely that it is. What we appear to be seeing here is a campaign aimed at erasing the line between reality and fantasy – between what is objectively real and what is make-believe. For many years now we have seen a blurring of the line between news and entertainment, as well as, through ‘reality’ television, a blurring of the line between what is ‘real’ and what is scripted. We are now entering an age when there will be no dividing line at all between news, scripted entertainment and ‘reality’ TV. It will all be one and the same.

In the new ‘reality’ we will be living in, nothing will be real and everything will be true.
Je loopt denk achter:

quote:
Evidently even InfoWars and Ron Paul’s site of many horrors have admitted that the men with the Geiger counters were WMD-CSTs, putting a rest to this theory in the eyes of most reasonable people and even most of the moderate conspiracy theorists.
Bron: http://houdinisrevenge.co(...)national-false-flag/
pi_127962062
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 18 juni 2013 12:45 schreef Tingo het volgende:

Is t niet tegen een of ander wet om deze soort enorme leugenachtig ‘survivor stories’ te publiceren?

http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/nwsltr119.html

“Let’s move along now to Mery Daniel, who has a rather tragic story to tell: “’And I was on the floor and I still didn’t understand what was happening,’ she recalled. ‘When I looked next to me there was a woman, with the arms were gone. And that’s when I understood something very tragic had just happened.’ Mery lost her left leg and much of the back of her right leg was blown away. Unconscious, she was rushed to Massachusetts General Hospital. It was two days before she woke and discovered the extent of her injuries.”

http://www.wbur.org/2013/05/14/bombing-victim-daniel

http://merydaniel.com/

You all already know Mery, but you know her as Redcoat and you undoubtedly had no idea she had suffered such terrible injuries. I’m really starting to wonder when all the medical malpractice lawsuits are going to be filed. Because if I were transported to the hospital in the same condition as Mery in the image below, and I didn’t wake up for two days and when I did, I was missing a leg, I don’t know that I’d be too happy about that. I think I might have asked the doctors if maybe we could just try a few stitches rather than going straight for the bone saw.

By the way, what do you suppose happened to that woman who was next to Mery who had both her arms blown off? We haven’t heard much about her. She doesn’t appear to be in any of the available images and the media has never mentioned her. She most likely died, because if shrapnel ripped off both her arms, it must have shredded her torso as well. Or did it just hit both her arms but not between them? This was pretty selective shrapnel, after all, so I suppose that is possible.

I’m guessing that she probably met Jeff Bauman in the hospital and the two quickly began a torrid, passionate affair. When asked later about their budding relationship, they will undoubtedly tell everyone that they complete one another.

No? A little too far with that one? Maybe so, but as far as I can see, these are people who have sold their souls and sold out their country. They are beneath contempt and nothing I have to say about them should really offend anyone.”
Wat maakt het uit of het in strijd is met een of andere wet? Wetten zijn alleen maar even sterk als de personen die ze uitgeven.

En vrijheid van meningsuiting beperken doen schurkenstaten. Daar geven ze speciale wetten voor uit. Alá Patriotwet. De staat van de VS van het laatste decennium.
pi_127976475
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 18 juni 2013 20:19 schreef Dlocks het volgende:

[..]

Wat is je punt precies?

[..]

Waarom zoveel rare 'ooggetuigenis' reports.
Slachtoffer verhaaltjes klopt gewoon niet.
pi_127976550
quote:
1s.gif Op dinsdag 18 juni 2013 21:01 schreef ontembare het volgende:

[..]

Wat maakt het uit of het in strijd is met een of andere wet? Wetten zijn alleen maar even sterk als de personen die ze uitgeven.

En vrijheid van meningsuiting beperken doen schurkenstaten. Daar geven ze speciale wetten voor uit. Alá Patriotwet. De staat van de VS van het laatste decennium.
Het gaat niet over 'meningsuiting' het gaat over het publiceren van vals info en vals verhalen om publiek mening te manipuleren.
  woensdag 19 juni 2013 @ 10:02:12 #185
153970 Terecht
Apodictisch.
pi_127977501
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 19 juni 2013 09:24 schreef Tingo het volgende:

[..]

Je beseft dat je hier met je eigen onnozelheid te koop loopt he?
pi_127978291
quote:
10s.gif Op woensdag 19 juni 2013 10:02 schreef Terecht het volgende:

[..]

Je beseft dat je hier met je eigen onnozelheid te koop loopt he?
Volgens google translate:You realize that you are here for sale is with your own stupidity huh?

Dus ik snap niet wat je bedoel.
  woensdag 19 juni 2013 @ 12:03:34 #187
153970 Terecht
Apodictisch.
pi_127981954
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 19 juni 2013 10:27 schreef Tingo het volgende:

[..]

Volgens google translate:You realize that you are here for sale is with your own stupidity huh?

Dus ik snap niet wat je bedoel.
Je maakt m.i. drie denkfouten:

1. Ooggetuigen zijn inherent onbetrouwbaar, dus dat er ooggetuigenverslagen zijn die niet overeenkomen met wat reeds bekend is is nauwelijks opmerkelijk te noemen. Bovendien heb je niet aangeven hoe jij het onderscheid maakt tussen iemand die zich iets verkeerd herinnert of iemand die moedwillig leugens vertelt.
2. Als er sprake was van een samenzwering op de schaal die jij vermoedt, waarbij dus zelfs ooggetuigen deel uitmaken van het complot, dan is te verwachten dat ooggetuigenverklaringen van tevoren op elkaar afgestemd zijn zodat het een coherent en sluitend geheel vormt. Dat komt immers het dichtste in de buurt van de werkelijkheid volgens jou, en is dat nu juist niet een essentieel onderdeel van een inside job, het zo realistisch en geloofwaardig mogelijk nabootsen van de werkelijkheid?
3. Uit punt 1. en 2. volgt dat jij kennelijk van mening bent dat de onschuldige realiteit is dat de media eigenlijk nooit fouten maken. Bij chaotische gebeurtenissen waar er initieel een hoop verwarring bestaat weten de media altijd direct op gelikte wijze te duiden wat er aan de hand is.

Het laatste punt is imo een typische demonstratie van het projecteren van een ideaalbeeld op de werkelijkheid, en als de twee niet overeenkomen schort het niet aan het ideaalbeeld maar is het de werkelijkheid die verdacht is. Het is hetzelfde ideaalbeeld waarmee iedere schietpartij en aanslag van de laatste jaren als inside job wordt bestempeld, iedereen weet immers dat er in de Westerse wereld geen reet gebeurt.
pi_127982014
quote:

[..]
Ah nee, zeg dat dan meteen. Ik ben om.
Conscience do cost.
  Moderator woensdag 19 juni 2013 @ 16:45:40 #189
249559 crew  Lavenderr
pi_127993453
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 19 juni 2013 12:05 schreef ems. het volgende:

[..]

Ah nee, zeg dat dan meteen. Ik ben om.
AlsTingo jou op straat zag liggen, hevig bloedend, zou hij nog false flag mompelend doorlopen ipv eerste hulp verlenen.

(btw, ik gun je geen hevig bloedende wonden hoor :P )
pi_127993599
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 19 juni 2013 09:27 schreef Tingo het volgende:

[..]

Het gaat niet over 'meningsuiting' het gaat over het publiceren van vals info en vals verhalen om publiek mening te manipuleren.
_O-
Als het van de overheid komt hebben wel een ze verantwoordelijkheid jegens het publiek eerlijkheid te betrachten bij het mededelen van informatie (en niet zomaar loze meningen spuwen bijv) Maar de persoon die je noemde in je vorige post is een gewone burger, en voor die geldt die verplichting niet. Die mag zomaar een mening hebben en dat verkondigen.
pi_127993814
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 19 juni 2013 16:45 schreef Lavenderr het volgende:

[..]

AlsTingo jou op straat zag liggen, hevig bloedend, zou hij nog false flag mompelend doorlopen ipv eerste hulp verlenen.

ach komplotters zijn erom bekend de verdachtheid van alles in te zien wat bij anderen vaak overkomt als paranoïde, blijkbaar gaat die paranoia ook gepaard met onverschilligheidstrekjes.
pi_127994727
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 19 juni 2013 09:27 schreef Tingo het volgende:

[..]

Het probleem is dat alles bij jou valse informatie is totdat ze roepen: het was allemaal een complot en het waren acteurs. Ofniet?
★★★
  woensdag 19 juni 2013 @ 19:54:19 #193
18159 Dlocks
Zoek het maar op met Google...
pi_128000658
quote:

[..]

Wat is er raar? En wat klopt er niet? Ik lees dat niet terug in jouw reactie waar ik op reageerde.

En waarom reageer je niet op mijn tweede deel van mijn reactie?

QUOTE:

Je loopt denk achter:

quote:
Evidently even InfoWars and Ron Paul’s site of many horrors have admitted that the men with the Geiger counters were WMD-CSTs, putting a rest to this theory in the eyes of most reasonable people and even most of the moderate conspiracy theorists.
pi_128023624
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 19 juni 2013 12:03 schreef Terecht het volgende:

[..]

Je maakt m.i. drie denkfouten:

1. Ooggetuigen zijn inherent onbetrouwbaar, dus dat er ooggetuigenverslagen zijn die niet overeenkomen met wat reeds bekend is is nauwelijks opmerkelijk te noemen. Bovendien heb je niet aangeven hoe jij het onderscheid maakt tussen iemand die zich iets verkeerd herinnert of iemand die moedwillig leugens vertelt.
2. Als er sprake was van een samenzwering op de schaal die jij vermoedt, waarbij dus zelfs ooggetuigen deel uitmaken van het complot, dan is te verwachten dat ooggetuigenverklaringen van tevoren op elkaar afgestemd zijn zodat het een coherent en sluitend geheel vormt. Dat komt immers het dichtste in de buurt van de werkelijkheid volgens jou, en is dat nu juist niet een essentieel onderdeel van een inside job, het zo realistisch en geloofwaardig mogelijk nabootsen van de werkelijkheid?
3. Uit punt 1. en 2. volgt dat jij kennelijk van mening bent dat de onschuldige realiteit is dat de media eigenlijk nooit fouten maken. Bij chaotische gebeurtenissen waar er initieel een hoop verwarring bestaat weten de media altijd direct op gelikte wijze te duiden wat er aan de hand is.

Het laatste punt is imo een typische demonstratie van het projecteren van een ideaalbeeld op de werkelijkheid, en als de twee niet overeenkomen schort het niet aan het ideaalbeeld maar is het de werkelijkheid die verdacht is. Het is hetzelfde ideaalbeeld waarmee iedere schietpartij en aanslag van de laatste jaren als inside job wordt bestempeld, iedereen weet immers dat er in de Westerse wereld geen reet gebeurt.
1. Ja - zo ontzettend inherent onbetrouwbaar dat ze hadden 'peoples limbs flying past my head' and 'i woke up next to a woman with no arms' and 'it was worse than Vietnam' and 'her abdomen was ripped open' Deze zijn maar 'n paar! Er is niet een ooggetuigenis statement dat klopt.
Maar ja - We kunnen ook dan die 'inherent onbetrouwbaar' verklaring ook zeggen over de mensen die zeggen dat ze hebben vliegtuigen op 911 gezien.

2. Het scenario was goed geoefend ja - maar niet goed genoeg.

3. Oh de media maakt wel fouten ja maar op zo'n scaal?
De media zijn in cahoots met t hele gedoe!

Sorry folks - but I think someone is pulling your leg (pun intended)

[ Bericht 0% gewijzigd door Tingo op 20-06-2013 09:37:15 ]
pi_128023641
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 19 juni 2013 16:45 schreef Lavenderr het volgende:

[..]

Als ik iemand zien die help nodig heeft dan help ik gewoon.....maar ik zal ook wel 'n beetje kijken als t echte bloed is :)

[ Bericht 9% gewijzigd door Tingo op 20-06-2013 10:09:00 ]
pi_128023811
quote:
1s.gif Op woensdag 19 juni 2013 16:55 schreef ontembare het volgende:

[..]

ach komplotters zijn erom bekend de verdachtheid van alles in te zien wat bij anderen vaak overkomt als paranoïde, blijkbaar gaat die paranoia ook gepaard met onverschilligheidstrekjes.
Komplot denkers dit,komplot denkers dat.Waarschijnlijk heb je nooit niet eens''n 'komplotdenker' ontmoeten behalve van op t internet.
Wordt ook 'n beetje schijt ziek van die paranoid dit,paranoid dat opmerkingen - gewoon typsiche stomme bs van kortzichtige mensen die hebben echt 'n grote probleem met 'misplaced trust'.
pi_128024358
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 19 juni 2013 19:54 schreef Dlocks het volgende:

[..]

Wat is er raar? En wat klopt er niet? Ik lees dat niet terug in jouw reactie waar ik op reageerde.

En waarom reageer je niet op mijn tweede deel van mijn reactie?

QUOTE:

Je loopt denk achter:

[..]

Als je heb die stukken van David McGowan gelezen en je kan t nog steeds niet zien wat niet klopt dat is jouwe probleem.

David McGowan heeft al gereageerd op t zwakke poging van Houdinis Revenge om z'n artikel te debunken.
pi_128024485
quote:
9s.gif Op woensdag 19 juni 2013 17:21 schreef ajacied4lf het volgende:

[..]

Het probleem is dat alles bij jou valse informatie is totdat ze roepen: het was allemaal een complot en het waren acteurs. Ofniet?
Het is meer : Ik geloof niks op tv tot ik heb meer info gekregen....of gezonde misvertrouw.
pi_128027255
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 20 juni 2013 10:07 schreef Tingo het volgende:

[..]

Het is meer : Ik geloof niks op tv tot ik heb meer info gekregen....of gezonde misvertrouw.
Ah, dus je gelooft het pas als je het met je eigen ogen hebt gezien?
★★★
pi_128029015
Hij gelooft het pas als het op een website staat. Want websites zijn heel anders dan nieuwskanalen, natuurlijk.
Conscience do cost.
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')