abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_77897182
quote:
Op donderdag 11 februari 2010 20:34 schreef Bragi het volgende:
108 komt toch vaker terug in Lost?
Idd, maar de Valenzetti Equation was van Dharma. Heeft Dogen die honkbal dan gewoon gejat of heeft die equation juist zijn oorsprong op het eiland?
quote:
Op donderdag 11 februari 2010 20:43 schreef conobram het volgende:
Heeft de honkbal iets te maken met de honkbalhandschoen die Alpert in seizoen 4 (?) aan de 5-jarige John liet zien?
Interessante gedachte
pi_77897236
Of Adam Horowitz zit ons te trollen.
By hook or by crook, I'll be last in this book.
pi_77897352
quote:
Op donderdag 11 februari 2010 20:58 schreef Arn0 het volgende:
Of Adam Horowitz zit ons te trollen.
Het staat ook op wikipedia, maar de producers hebben idd al vaker wikipedia aangepast om net te doen alsof Lost-feiten echte feiten zijn.

Toch bestaat deze film al sinds 2001:
108 Stitches
pi_77897517
quote:
Op donderdag 11 februari 2010 20:01 schreef MMaRsu het volgende:
[ afbeelding ]
*proest*
Vaduz: Je snapt toch wel waarom sbientje het Franse woord bien in d'r naam heeft?
pi_77898159
Wat te denken van deze theorie.........Dat Jacob de "slechte" is en die andere gast de Goeie..

Dat zou een twist geven aan het verhaal!
  donderdag 11 februari 2010 @ 21:36:03 #256
162388 Bragi
GOD-VER-DOMME!
pi_77899029
Oh, trouwens: waar ik me het meest aan ergerde (vond WKD voor de rest een normale, leuke aflevering : géén Richard, géén fLocke, géén Ilana, géén Lapidus!
Because I am so handsome and I am so bored
So entertain me, tell me a joke
Make it long, make it last
Make it cruel just make me laugh
  donderdag 11 februari 2010 @ 21:36:21 #257
162388 Bragi
GOD-VER-DOMME!
pi_77899050
quote:
Op donderdag 11 februari 2010 21:19 schreef alexremmers het volgende:
Wat te denken van deze theorie.........Dat Jacob de "slechte" is en die andere gast de Goeie..

Dat zou een twist geven aan het verhaal!
Wow. Je bent echt de eerste die hiermee op de proppen komt.
  donderdag 11 februari 2010 @ 21:36:56 #258
162388 Bragi
GOD-VER-DOMME!
pi_77899083
quote:
Op donderdag 11 februari 2010 21:00 schreef Symer het volgende:

[..]

Het staat ook op wikipedia, maar de producers hebben idd al vaker wikipedia aangepast om net te doen alsof Lost-feiten echte feiten zijn.
Wat dan?
pi_77899780
Voor de klagers die denken dat de sickness er nog maar net is deze interresante lijst met antwoorden die zouden kunnen gelden betreffende de ziekte.
quote:
1. Why the Hostiles are so paranoid, secretive, ruthless, and mistrustful of outsiders - why they do things like lock people in cages and test their blood. The Hostiles don't know who might be infected, especially since (according to Dogen) the sickness takes a while to run its full course. The person who's begging for his life might attack you as soon as you lower your weapon. It's better from their POV to treat everyone as infected until proven otherwise.

2. Why the Hostiles only want "good" people in their community. It seems that the sickness is more of a psychic or magical condition than a purely medical one. Perhaps being a "good" person - whatever that means to the Hostiles - provides immunity to the sickness, so those people can be trusted as members of the community. In fact, "good" may not have any moral implications at all to the Hostiles; it may just mean "immune to the sickness."

3. What happened to Rousseau's team. They were infected by the monster after being lured under the Temple. Thanks to Jin, Rousseau was spared. She eventually realized her team had become pod people and took decisive action to deal with the situation.

4. Why Widmore wanted Rousseau "exterminated." If Widmore knew that the French team had contracted the sickness, he may have assumed the same thing had happened to Rousseau. He sent Ben to kill her before she could spread the infection or cause some other trouble for the Hostiles.

5. Why there were quarantine signs on the hatches and why the crews were taking a vaccine. It didn't appear that DHARMA had any fear of the sickness in the 1970's, but they seem to have become aware of it at some later point. Hence the "quarantine" signs on the hatches and the vaccine taken by the crew in the Swan. Even if they didn't really understand the sickness, DHARMA may have worked out a way to protect against it - just as they managed to devise a defense against the monster without really understanding it. We could speculate on another possibility, though: perhaps the vaccine was only included in supply drops after the Purge. Many people have theorized that Eloise took over the supply drops, and she might well have understood the sickness and included an effective vaccine against it.

6. Why DHARMA had to be purged. The sickness provides another possible reason for the "extermination" of DHARMA: the Hostiles feared DHARMA had become infected and would spread the sickness off the island, so the members of DHARMA all had to die.

7. Why Claire was chilling in the cabin. Dogen outright said Claire was among the infected, but we don't know whether to trust him. However, his description of the sickness matches what we saw of Claire's behavior pretty well: she no longer cared about her child and was sitting in the cabin smirking at poor bamboozled Locke. We could speculate that Christian was the monster and he dragged Claire off to be infected - whatever that actually entails.

8. Why Widmore wanted everyone on the island dead. I've stated several times that I didn't believe Ben when he said Widmore planned to have everyone on the island killed, because there didn't seem to be a convincing motive for Widmore to order something like that. I'm still not sure, but this revelation about the sickness finally provides a possible motive: Widmore may have feared everyone on the island was possibly infected, and didn't plan on taking any chances. It's also possible his men only had orders to kill the non-Hostiles - i.e., the 815 survivors - because Widmore knew they were the only ones really vulnerable to the sickness.
Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken.
  donderdag 11 februari 2010 @ 22:11:20 #260
162388 Bragi
GOD-VER-DOMME!
pi_77900983
quote:
Op donderdag 11 februari 2010 21:50 schreef BeyondTheGreen het volgende:
Voor de klagers die denken dat de sickness er nog maar net is deze interresante lijst met antwoorden die zouden kunnen gelden betreffende de ziekte.
[..]
pi_77901359
quote:
Op donderdag 11 februari 2010 21:36 schreef Bragi het volgende:

[..]

Wat dan?
Tijdens de Lost Experience hadden ze een Wikipedia-pagina gemaakt over Enzo Valenzetti waardoor vele Lost-fans dachten dat hij echt bestond.
  donderdag 11 februari 2010 @ 22:21:24 #262
162388 Bragi
GOD-VER-DOMME!
pi_77901476
quote:
Op donderdag 11 februari 2010 22:19 schreef Symer het volgende:

[..]

Tijdens de Lost Experience hadden ze een Wikipedia-pagina gemaakt over Enzo Valenzetti waardoor vele Lost-fans dachten dat hij echt bestond.
Whaha, cool!
pi_77901572
Nog 6 dagen
Ik krijg nog geld van je.
  donderdag 11 februari 2010 @ 23:48:58 #264
162388 Bragi
GOD-VER-DOMME!
pi_77905409
quote:
Op donderdag 11 februari 2010 04:08 schreef Biogarde het volgende:
JohnLocke, trollen en dit ook gewoon blijven doen na waarschuwen. Week.
JohnLocke, wat flik je ons nou?
pi_77905441
Jammer. Hadden ze hem niet 5 dagen kunnen bannen
By hook or by crook, I'll be last in this book.
  donderdag 11 februari 2010 @ 23:50:18 #266
38849 Notorious_Roy
Doomed since 1889
pi_77905449
quote:
Op donderdag 11 februari 2010 23:48 schreef Bragi het volgende:

[..]

The hardware is just a box you buy only because you want to play Mario games - Yamauchi
Mr. Zurkon doesn't need bolts, his currency is pain
Roy-O-Rama | Backlog | Wish-list
  donderdag 11 februari 2010 @ 23:51:23 #267
162388 Bragi
GOD-VER-DOMME!
pi_77905485
quote:
Op donderdag 11 februari 2010 23:50 schreef Notorious_Roy het volgende:

[..]

[ afbeelding ]
pi_77905659
<---------------

HAHAHAHA JohnLocke

Claire
lekker faxen heel de dag echt genot
pi_77905664
quote:
Op donderdag 11 februari 2010 23:48 schreef Bragi het volgende:

[..]

Nu komt ie terug met een andere nickname : MIB / Smokey
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe
Don’t take my kindness for weakness and then expect me to treat you the same
pi_77905726
quote:
Op donderdag 11 februari 2010 23:56 schreef Nick-GizMo het volgende:

[..]

Ik krijg nog geld van je.
  donderdag 11 februari 2010 @ 23:59:26 #271
162388 Bragi
GOD-VER-DOMME!
pi_77905779
quote:
Op donderdag 11 februari 2010 23:56 schreef Nick-GizMo het volgende:

[..]

!

En ja, we komen elkaar vaak tegen.
pi_77905956
Buhh. Ik vind die hele nieuwe others / escape troep maar niks. Ik wil meer over de Locke storyline, Jacob en MiB, de timetravel stuff... maar ik vind het verhaal van nu wat slapjes.
  vrijdag 12 februari 2010 @ 00:09:11 #273
162388 Bragi
GOD-VER-DOMME!
pi_77906096
Ze hebben het (blijkbaar) toch nodig om hun verhaal te vertellen en af te ronden.
pi_77906241
quote:
Op vrijdag 12 februari 2010 00:04 schreef SinofEnvy het volgende:
Buhh. Ik vind die hele nieuwe others / escape troep maar niks. Ik wil meer over de Locke storyline, Jacob en MiB, de timetravel stuff... maar ik vind het verhaal van nu wat slapjes.
Het is pas aflevering 2, mag het waanzinnige slotseizoen ff goed op poten gezet worden zeg.

Filler huilies, dit was helemaal geen filler, maar gewoon een erg goeie "basic" Lost aflevering.
lekker faxen heel de dag echt genot
  vrijdag 12 februari 2010 @ 00:35:16 #275
162388 Bragi
GOD-VER-DOMME!
pi_77906737
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop: