abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_77526745
SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
pi_77526946
Net S06E00 gezien..

Ik had een wat spannendere aflevering verwacht waardoor ik nog meer zin in seizoen 6 zou krijgen, maar heb niet meer en niet minder zin

Alles wat in die recap zit kon ik me ook nog gewoon heel goed herinneren..
pi_77527005
quote:
Op maandag 1 februari 2010 20:07 schreef jdiezrequejo het volgende:
toch een trailer met nieuwe beelden uit het nieuwe seizoen!!

Awesome

Ik ga eens kijken of ik vanavond een tijdmachine kan bouwen zodat ik alle afleveringen uit de toekomst kan halen en ze in één keer kan kijken.
pi_77527109
quote:
Op maandag 1 februari 2010 20:24 schreef JohnLocke het volgende:

[..]

Awesome

Ik ga eens kijken of ik vanavond een tijdmachine kan bouwen zodat ik alle afleveringen uit de toekomst kan halen en ze in één keer kan kijken.
Hier heb je alvast een onderdeel:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaym(...)Trucks#ht_500wt_1182
Alex Pastoor:
"Een uitslag is altijd terecht, of het nou verdiend is of onverdiend"
Martin Verkerk:
''Ik bepaal of ik win of verlies. Als ik goed speel dan win ik, als ik slecht speel dan is de kans dat ik verlies aanwezig.''
pi_77527303
quote:
Op maandag 1 februari 2010 20:27 schreef Tim86 het volgende:

[..]

Hier heb je alvast een onderdeel:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaym(...)Trucks#ht_500wt_1182
Ik krijg nog geld van je.
pi_77527698
quote:
Op maandag 1 februari 2010 20:24 schreef JohnLocke het volgende:
Awesome

Must... resist
lekker faxen heel de dag echt genot
pi_77527983
OMG WTF @ trailer can't wait anymore, I want AWWNNNNSERRRRRRSSSSS!!
pi_77528160
quote:
Op maandag 1 februari 2010 20:44 schreef Axelf0leyoo7 het volgende:
OMG WTF @ trailer can't wait anymore, I want AWWNNNNSERRRRRRSSSSS!!
Je bent niet de enige
  maandag 1 februari 2010 @ 21:10:35 #209
230345 conobram
is neit lam
pi_77529222
SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
  maandag 1 februari 2010 @ 21:11:24 #210
162388 Bragi
GOD-VER-DOMME!
pi_77529260
quote:
Former ABC Exec Lloyd Braun, the Voice of ‘Previously, on Lost,’ Says, ‘I Know What the Smoke Monster Was ...

With Lost's time-twisting plots, it seems only appropriate that the disembodied voice that has introduced each episode's opening recap with the words, "Previously, on Lost ... " should belong to a figure from the show's past. It's that of Lloyd Braun, the former ABC chairman who helped hatch the idea for the series but was fired just prior to its debut. (He's currently the co-owner of BermanBraun, the production company behind Mercy and Accidentally on Purpose.) On the eve of Lost's final season premiere, we checked in with Braun about his aborted history with the show, what he knows about the finale, and how Howard Stern revealed his secret voice-over identity.

You've said that when you read the outline for Lost, you told a friend that it was the next ER. Do you still feel that way?
It was the eleventh hour and we weren’t happy with the original script that had been [commissioned for the concept], so I brought in J.J. Abrams and Damon Lindelof and they wrote a detailed outline — because we had to make a decision on whether to make the show or not based on this outline. By the time we had a script it would have been too late to greenlight it. So they wrote a 22-page outline — which I literally keep in my office because we often show drama writers this outline. I think it’s the best outline, to date, I’ve ever read. We use it as a model.

The show clearly evolved from that 22-page outline. But did you see Lost going to the place it’s at right now?
No, certainly not to the place it’s at now. Every show, once the show is up and running, finds its own course. However, before we greenlit Lost, J.J. and Damon had to walk us through where they saw the first season going. And, in fact, right at the pilot stage, they had the hatch at the end of season one; they had the Others; they had the tail of the plane being on another part of the Island; and they had, at that point at least, a theory on what was wrong with the island. Whether that in fact is still what’s wrong with the Island or not, we’ll have to wait and see.

As it happened, you left ABC before Lost even aired, and it went on to become a phenomenon. Do you feel vindicated at all by the success, or is it bittersweet because you weren’t there to revel in it?
It would be disingenuous of me to say that, certainly during that first season, there weren’t a lot of bittersweet moments. But, like anything else, you sort of work through that over the years. Plus, J.J., Damon, and [executive producer] Bryan Burk were unbelievably gracious during that period of time. I will never forget the day the show premiered — remember, ABC hadn’t had a big drama hit in about ten years, and this show was a very controversial show when we were developing it — and when the show premiered and got that first number [the pilot drew in over 18 million viewers], I remember more or less being in a state of shock only because I could not believe it actually had happened. That night — I’ve actually never told this story — the doorbell rang at like, 8 o’clock, and it was a messenger with a package. I take the package, I open it up, and there’s this beautiful silver frame with a picture of Oceanic flight 815. And written on it are notes from J.J., Damon, and Bryan. And I still keep that on my desk to this day. It is my most cherished possession. And that lead to my voice being on the show.

Yeah, how did that come about?
Maybe a month or two after I had left ABC, J.J. called me up and said that he wanted to use my voice on the show every single week, to open the show and say, "Previously, on Lost." It was important to him and Damon that I was somehow forever a part of the show. My initial reaction was not to do it. But I talked about it with my wife and she said, "You know what? This show is so important to you, it’s so much a part of you" — and this is before it even launched. So she talks me into doing it, and I call J.J. up and go, "Okay, I’ll do it, but no one is to ever know that I did it." And he agrees. So we meet in a conference room at the Beverly Hills Hotel. They bring a sound guy and I did a slew of versions of it. And no one knew for years. And somehow — I forgot how it leaked out — I think Howard Stern ended up finding out. I’m very close to Howard, I used to represent him, but I didn’t tell Howard. But somehow, someone did. No secret in Hollywood can stay secret forever. It’s amazing this stayed secret for two or three years. I think they lowered my voice just a little bit to disguise it a little bit more.

You mentioned that during the development process, Abrams and Lindelof had a theory about what was wrong with the island. Based on that, do you think you know how Lost is going to end?
Any theories I have, I would only keep to myself.

Okay. One last thing: Do you know what the smoke monster is?
If I did I wouldn’t tell you. [Laughs]. I know what it was, but again, I can’t tell you what it is now.
[BRON]
Because I am so handsome and I am so bored
So entertain me, tell me a joke
Make it long, make it last
Make it cruel just make me laugh
pi_77529266
quote:
Op maandag 1 februari 2010 21:10 schreef conobram het volgende:
SPOILER
Jup. Is al veel langer bekend hoor
  maandag 1 februari 2010 @ 21:13:08 #212
230345 conobram
is neit lam
pi_77529328
quote:
Op maandag 1 februari 2010 21:11 schreef Rnie het volgende:

[..]

Jup. Is al veel langer bekend hoor
Aha oké ja ik volg de topics niet zo
pi_77529608
quote:
Op maandag 1 februari 2010 21:11 schreef Bragi het volgende:

[..]

[BRON]
Leuk om te weten! Je raakt in feite zo gehecht aan die stem Als ze die zouden veranderen denk je: HUH??? IS DIT LOST?
pi_77530367
KUUUT Ik heb er nu echt zin inD::D:D :D
I just had to get that stress off my chest like breast reduction.
pi_77530850
Vanaf woensdag gaan de Lost topics kei en keihard
  Moderator / FOK!Fotograaf maandag 1 februari 2010 @ 21:57:23 #216
132619 crew  D_A
Ben jij van die © ?
pi_77531454
Ohja woensdag
[b] Op Zaterdag 26 april 2008 22:35 schreef lauwert het volgende:[/b]
[i] Waar zouden we toch zijn zonder onze geliefde D_A O+ [/i]
pi_77531510
quote:
Op maandag 1 februari 2010 21:45 schreef Rnie het volgende:
Denk dat het eerst heel rustig wordt
pi_77531524
quote:
Op maandag 1 februari 2010 21:58 schreef TwyLight het volgende:

[..]

Denk dat het eerst heel rustig wordt
Woensdagavond dan
pi_77531552
Idd tof dat het mysterie van de Lost-stem nu eindelijk opgelost is De bedenker van de show dus, wel toepasselijk.
quote:
Op maandag 1 februari 2010 21:45 schreef Rnie het volgende:
In tegenstelling tot nu bedoel je?
  maandag 1 februari 2010 @ 22:02:31 #220
238230 em-dee-em-aa
methyleendioxymethamfetamine
pi_77531673
Dat ik hier nog nooit heb gepost Schande!

TVP dan maar, behoorlijk zin in seizoen 6
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd rather live it, cause dreamers always chase but never get it
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pi_77531677
quote:
Op maandag 1 februari 2010 21:59 schreef Symer het volgende:
Idd tof dat het mysterie van de Lost-stem nu eindelijk opgelost is De bedenker van de show dus, wel toepasselijk.
[..]

In tegenstelling tot nu bedoel je?
Het gaat nog niet hard genoeg
pi_77531689
quote:
Op maandag 1 februari 2010 22:02 schreef em-dee-em-aa het volgende:
Dat ik hier nog nooit heb gepost Schande!

TVP dan maar, behoorlijk zin in seizoen 6
FOEI!
pi_77532100
Must.. not.. watch.. cam.. version
pi_77532147
quote:
Op maandag 1 februari 2010 22:10 schreef TwyLight het volgende:
Must.. not.. watch.. cam.. version
Doe gewoon!
pi_77532215
quote:
Op maandag 1 februari 2010 22:11 schreef Rnie het volgende:

[..]

Doe gewoon!
Nee ik wil hem in HD ik heb al tegen dat meisje gezegd dat ze best mag komen maar dat we eerst lost gaan kijken
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')