abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_75402764
Wessiej > die spoiler is schijnbaar fake. (aka anderen die reports gestuurd hadden van die show hebben andere resultaten)

Hogan kan niet snel genoeg komen trouwens, Impact Spoilers (niet echt maar toch)
SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
  Redactie Games dinsdag 8 december 2009 @ 11:27:31 #227
140137 Wessiej
A.F.C.A.
pi_75402848
quote:
Op dinsdag 8 december 2009 11:24 schreef Cubeforc3 het volgende:
Wessiej > die spoiler is schijnbaar fake. (aka anderen die reports gestuurd hadden van die show hebben andere resultaten)

Hogan kan niet snel genoeg komen trouwens, Impact Spoilers (niet echt maar toch)
SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
Zag een foto met de garcon die championship heeft met datum erbij . Ach ik check gewoon njet meer het internet.
.....Kennedy
pi_75403211
Oh, naja hopen dat dat geen indicatie is ofzo, WWE zal ook wel weten dat de resultaten van de show bekend worden voor de TLC PPV.
  dinsdag 8 december 2009 @ 13:36:02 #229
153887 kidkash19
Woo Woo Woo..you know it
pi_75406778
Ahahahahaha cube je hebt inderdaad gelijk, volgens mij zijn ze daar al vroeg begonnen met zuipen want die spoilers slaan werkelijk waar nergens op

Raw was matigjes trouwens
Im a bad man....but i forgive myself
Luck is for losers
pi_75410067
Raw was ok.
SPOILER
  dinsdag 8 december 2009 @ 17:57:52 #231
153201 Tazmaniac
Mixed Martial Arts
pi_75416363
quote:
Op dinsdag 8 december 2009 15:06 schreef The-Brahma-Bull het volgende:
Raw was ok.
SPOILER
Indeed
Attended: UFC 99 - UFC 167 - UFC 175 - TUF 19 Finale - Invicta 13 - UFC 189 - Fight Night 84 / 87 / 90 - TUF 23 Finale - UFC 200 - UFC 205
4 time, 4 time, 4 time, 4 time TUP champion!!!
  dinsdag 8 december 2009 @ 22:46:57 #232
153887 kidkash19
Woo Woo Woo..you know it
pi_75428493
quote:
According to The Sun publication, Eddie "Umaga" Fatu was set to return to WWE by the end of the year or early 2010.

WWE officials confirmed to The Sun that Fatu would have been back on the roster had he passed a screening test. Fatu only had two strikes on his record when he was released by WWE this past June after refusing to enter a rehabilitation center following his second violation of the company's drug testing policy. Had he returned to the company, his previous two offenses would have remained.

In October, Umaga told colleagues that he was speaking to WWE about returning to the company. This was the reason he gave for pulling out of a previously scheduled 'shoot' interview filming.

Figure Four Weekly's Bryan Alvarez also reports that Hulk Hogan wanted to bring Fatu to TNA following the 'Hulkamania' tour of Australia. However, he told people there was no way he was going to TNA and that he was heading back to WWE once the tour had commenced.

One WWE source said they expected him to return by the Royal Rumble providing he passed his screening test.
Och wat had ik hem graag als surprise entrant gezien en dat hij meerdere mensen eruit gooide en domineerde... jammer...jammer
Luck is for losers
pi_75447277
ECW:

Damn dat laatste moment
SPOILER
  woensdag 9 december 2009 @ 22:25:43 #234
153887 kidkash19
Woo Woo Woo..you know it
pi_75463255
quote:
Thanks to PWTorch.com for the following recap:

Hulk Hogan threw Spike TV under the bus in an interview to promote his battle against WWE and Vince McMahon when explaining the decision to go head-to-head with WWE Raw on the first Monday of 2010. Hogan also claimed “Vince is going to throw everything he has” at TNA on January 4. He cited his Australian Tour where he says McMahon “did everything he could to upset the apple cart” and promote WWE’s tour of Australia in spring 2010. “When I talked to Spike about going head-to-head on Monday nights, I did it for a reason. If you’re going to pick a fight, pick a big fight,” Hogan said on the Main Event Radio show. “Everybody (at Spike) was scared of their own shadow. ‘What if we don’t do a number?’ The thing is, I said, ‘Don’t even worry about it. You have to give the audience a choice.’”

Hogan also claimed that since TNA made the announcement on the UFC special this past Saturday, he’s received calls from wrestlers in WWE who are interested in coming to TNA because they’re “unhappy with their situation.” “Ever since I made this announcement, you wouldn’t believe some of the wrestlers that have been calling me. A lot of friends, a lot of people in WWE who are not happy with their current situation,” Hogan claimed. “And you know, we just might surprise you. We might just get some momentum on Monday nights quicker than you think.”

Visit MainEventRadio.com for the full audio interview!
He is sooooooooooooooooooooooo bullshitting, die contracten bij de WWE zitten ijzersterk dichtgespijkerd met no-compete clausules en andere beperkingen vanwege de WWE / WCW oorlog
Luck is for losers
pi_75463796
quote:
Op woensdag 9 december 2009 22:25 schreef kidkash19 het volgende:

[..]

He is sooooooooooooooooooooooo bullshitting, die contracten bij de WWE zitten ijzersterk dichtgespijkerd met no-compete clausules en andere beperkingen vanwege de WWE / WCW oorlog
Die contracten zitten erg dicht voor dat ja. De enige die hou zou kunnen halen zijn mensen die hun contract net is opgelopen (JR is bijna op/of al op trouwens !)

Ben benieuwd wat Hulkje er waar van gaat maken.
  donderdag 10 december 2009 @ 09:05:34 #236
153887 kidkash19
Woo Woo Woo..you know it
pi_75472230
En dan nog heeft de WWE een voordeel namelijk salaris en extra's. Als dat verhaal van Haas waar is dat hij naar TNA kon maar de WWE hem opslag gaf en zo een nieuw contract kreeg, als ze dat al doen met iemand zoals Haas dan zal iemand die hoger zit helemaal niet zo snel weggaan
Luck is for losers
  donderdag 10 december 2009 @ 15:57:40 #237
153887 kidkash19
Woo Woo Woo..you know it
pi_75485447
quote:
Those close to Van Dam say he has no emotional attachment to TNA, but if he’s offered big money for an easy schedule, he would consider it. He’s said to be on the verge of making the deal.

Ken Anderson is unlikely. He wants to be an actor, and he’s looking at wrestling as a way to make a living while he’s pursuing his main goal. At one point he was bitter about WWE and looking at TNA to prove to WWE they made a mistake with him. He’s said to have come full circle, thinking that it’s better to make it outside wrestling.

Flair has been in talks with TNA since returning from Australia, but has not made a commitment at press time. But they have more negotiation talks scheduled this week and TNA wants him have him locked in by the end of the week.There is talk of doing a Sting vs Flair program.

wrestling observer newsletter
Ik ben een Dudebusters fan trouwens, hopen dat ze Hawkins er ook nog bij proppen
Luck is for losers
pi_75498856
Hogan Predicts 3.0 Rating For Monday iMPACT

!

Net zoals zijn CCW zeker
  donderdag 10 december 2009 @ 22:33:54 #239
153887 kidkash19
Woo Woo Woo..you know it
pi_75499959
Wát!!!!!!???? hahahahah 3.0? Iets waar Raw nog maar net aan toe komt en dat programma is een begrip op maandag.

Die gast is écht gek!
Luck is for losers
pi_75505643

Helemaal verstopt in een hoekje lijkt het
  vrijdag 11 december 2009 @ 08:34:14 #241
153887 kidkash19
Woo Woo Woo..you know it
pi_75507207
Ik had er ook 1 van bovenaf gezien, het is niet echt de meest opvallende plaats op Times Square als ik het mij goed herinner maar goed het is wel Times Square dus gezien word het wel

Vraagje adhv de TNA results en de Knockouts
SPOILER
Was helemaal vergeten dat er ook een BCS game is die dag.....Yeah, ik kan denk ik redelijk zeker zijn dat TNA de 3.0 niet gaat halen, ik denk dat Raw er zelfs moeite mee heeft die dag.
quote:
One former promoter and booker who has followed WWE and TNA very closely was negative on the idea, saying, "When you make this sort of move, you're essentially going for broke. Perhaps, literally. You either pull it off or you go down. I don't foresee anything in the middle on this move." This person also said that if their goal was to finally get on WWE's radar, it might not be the move they were hoping it would be. "Congrats, you've awakened the giant. You're hosed. F-U-C-K-E-D. Are you set up and prepared to deal with the consequences? Do you have a marketing division ready to go with this and SELL your monthly PPVs with national/international TV/Radio/Digital/Print ad campaigns? Do you have those media execs in place to finally grab those international TV/home video/digital syndication deals? What about the TNA video game license? Ready to take on WWE with that too? You better be because Vince is going to be ruthlessly efficient in shutting you down if you aren't. Trust me. Have your ducks in a row or you stand no chance as you no longer are a simple vanity venture. You just sent a message, you better back it up." Of course, this will only be the case if WWE takes this move seriously, which, as noted earlier, at this point they are not.
En dit vond ik ook wel grappig om te lezen
quote:
End Game with Kurt Angle is now out on DVD. On the back of the DVD box he is listed as being a WWE star, and there is no mention of either him or Jenna Morasca being associated at all with TNA.

[ Bericht 39% gewijzigd door kidkash19 op 11-12-2009 10:10:34 ]
Luck is for losers
pi_75541081
Als hij dit echt doet ben ik wel erg blij trouwens:
quote:
Hogan said many go up to him and ask if he'll fire Russo or if he'll bring all his friends into the company regarding TNA. Hogan said it is nothing like that but said that he does not want writers to dictate how everything should go, including exactly what wrestlers should say. He said wrestling is not like that and that if you want writers, you go "up north" (referring to WWE).
pi_75541950

Oud, maar ik had 'em nog niet gezien.

Just like that~!
  zaterdag 12 december 2009 @ 10:35:15 #244
153201 Tazmaniac
Mixed Martial Arts
pi_75543638
Brahma heeft een nieuwe icon
Attended: UFC 99 - UFC 167 - UFC 175 - TUF 19 Finale - Invicta 13 - UFC 189 - Fight Night 84 / 87 / 90 - TUF 23 Finale - UFC 200 - UFC 205
  zaterdag 12 december 2009 @ 13:55:41 #245
153201 Tazmaniac
Mixed Martial Arts
pi_75547687
TNA was matig

Smackdown was ook niet veel soeps eigenlijk..

Mike Knox de nieuwe Snitsky?
  zaterdag 12 december 2009 @ 15:03:13 #246
153887 kidkash19
Woo Woo Woo..you know it
pi_75549337
WHATS UP???

STRAIGHTEDGE!!!

Geweldig...i (L) Punker

En een geweldige manier om Jeff zn DVD toch te verkopen zo
Luck is for losers
  zaterdag 12 december 2009 @ 15:05:44 #247
153201 Tazmaniac
Mixed Martial Arts
pi_75549397
quote:
Op zaterdag 12 december 2009 15:03 schreef kidkash19 het volgende:
WHATS UP???

STRAIGHTEDGE!!!

Geweldig...i (L) Punker

En een geweldige manier om Jeff zn DVD toch te verkopen zo
True, schitterend very much
  zaterdag 12 december 2009 @ 15:23:01 #248
153887 kidkash19
Woo Woo Woo..you know it
pi_75549821

Love it
Luck is for losers
pi_75550204
quote:
Op zaterdag 12 december 2009 03:38 schreef Cubeforc3 het volgende:

Oud, maar ik had 'em nog niet gezien.

Just like that~!
Hij is vet

Superstars weer snel doorheen geskipt. Wat willen ze toch met die bagger zeg. In plaats van de echte Cryme Time tegen Hart Dynasty (de match die we ELKE week krijgen op superstars) krijgen we nu dus een neppe Cryme Time

Smackdown was ok. Vond de DVD verkoop ook erg leuk ja
  zaterdag 12 december 2009 @ 17:16:53 #250
191164 Wes_FR
The Loose Cannon
pi_75552962
quote:
PWInsider.com is reporting that Bobby "The Brain" Heenan has been hospitalized due to an infection he has received in his surgically rebuilt jaw. Heenan was taken to The H. Lee Moffitt Center in Tampa Bay, FL earlier today, and as a result of his condition, will now have to miss his scheduled appearance at the K&S WrestleFest event this weekend in New Jersey.

Everyone at WrestleZone extends our wishes to Heenan for a quick and complete recovery.
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')