abonnement Unibet Coolblue
  zondag 23 januari 2011 @ 10:05:49 #151
280298 Hameren_Yzer
mept moraalridders
pi_91738792
Ik vind het jammer dat de eerste demotape "Raging wrath of the easter bunny" nooit geremasterd is, of verpest dat de charmes van de demotape?
pi_91740149
quote:
1s.gif Op zondag 23 januari 2011 10:05 schreef Hameren_Yzer het volgende:
Ik vind het jammer dat de eerste demotape "Raging wrath of the easter bunny" nooit geremasterd is, of verpest dat de charmes van de demotape?
Haha ik denk dat bijna elke band wel demo tapes heeft waar ze niet eens aan terug willen denken!

Ik denk dat dat ook zo is bij raging wrath ...
Mits voldoende gebruikt niet te traceren en volledig privacy ongevoelig.
pi_94037867
Een tweet van neil hamburger

quote:
Wrapped up filming for an upcoming Fantomas project in Commerce, California, earlier this week. #nofurtherinformationforthcoming
:o
Mits voldoende gebruikt niet te traceren en volledig privacy ongevoelig.
  dinsdag 12 april 2011 @ 07:38:57 #154
247356 infp2009
More cowbell!
pi_95377756
Heel binnenkort komt Fantomas Directors Cut Live uit :)
"Faith is making a virtue out of not thinking."
"Capitalism is a system wherein man exploits man. And communism — is vice versa.”
  Moderator dinsdag 12 april 2011 @ 09:11:52 #155
27682 crew  Bosbeetle
terminaal verdwaald
pi_95378975
quote:
1s.gif Op dinsdag 12 april 2011 07:38 schreef infp2009 het volgende:
Heel binnenkort komt Fantomas Directors Cut Live uit :)
hmm opzich cool maar ik wil wel een nieuwe plaat :D

Er is nu ook een bohren nummer uit met patton op zang

En mochten we vallen dan is het omhoog. - Krang (uit: Pantani)
My favourite music is the music I haven't yet heard - John Cage
Water: ijskoud de hardste - Gehenna
  Moderator donderdag 21 april 2011 @ 19:11:17 #156
27682 crew  Bosbeetle
terminaal verdwaald
pi_95817013
Faith No More

* 1989 - The Real Thing
* 1989 - Kerrang! Flexible Fiend 3 (magazine flexi disc insert, Faith No More performs Sweet Emotion (an early version of The Perfect Crime)
* 1990 - Live at Brixton Academy (Includes 2 studio recordings from The Real Thing sessions. These comprise of The Grade - a short guitar instrumental by Jim Martin and The Cowboy Song.
* 1991 - Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey - Soundtrack (Faith No More performs The Perfect Crime)
* 1992 - Angel Dust
* 1993 - Songs To Make Love To
* 1993 - Judgment Night - Soundtrack (Faith No More & Boo-Yaa T.R.I.B.E. perform Another Body Murdered)
* 1995 - King for a Day... Fool for a Lifetime
* 1995 - Metallurgy, Vol. 1 (by Various Artists, Faith No More performs Engove (Caffeine))
* 1997 - Album of the Year
* 1998 - Plagiarism (by Sparks, Faith No More featured on This Town Ain't Big Enough For The Both Of Us and Something For The Girl With Everything)
* 1998 - Du riechst so gut '98 - EP (by Rammstein, Faith No More remixes a version of the song)
* 1998 - Who Cares a Lot? (compilation)
* 2003 - This Is It: The Best of Faith No More (compilation)
* 2005 - Epic And Other Hits (compilation)
* 2005 - The Platinum Collection (compilation)

Mr. Bungle

* 1986 - The Raging Wrath of the Easter Bunny (demo)
* 1987 - Bowel of Chiley (demo)
* 1988 - Goddammit I Love America (demo)
* 1989 - OU818 (demo)
* 1991 - Mr. Bungle
* 1995 - Disco Volante
* 1999 - California

Fantômas

* 1998 - Great Jewish Music: Marc Bolan (by Various Artists, Patton sings and plays all instruments as Fantômas on Chariot Choogle)
* 1999 - Fantômas
* 2001 - The Director's Cut
* 2002 - Millennium Monsterwork 2000 (by The Fantômas Melvins Big Band)
* 2002 - Wanna Buy A Monkey? (by Dan The Automator, Intro features music by Fantômas)
* 2003 - Masada Anniversary Edition Vol. 3: The Unknown Masada (by John Zorn, Fantômas perform Zemaraim)
* 2004 - Delìrium Còrdia
* 2005 - Suspended Animation
* 2005 - Who Is It/Where Is The Line Mixes 12" Vinyl (by Björk, Side B features a Fantômas remix of Where Is The Line)
* 2005 - Fantômas/Melt-Banana Split Vinyl 5" Single/Square Shaped 3" CD (Fantômas perform Animali In Calore Surriscaldati Con Ipertermia Genitale)

Tomahawk

* 2001 - Tomahawk
* 2003 - Mit Gas
* 2007 - Anonymous

Solo albums

* 1996 - Adult Themes for Voice
* 1997 - Pranzo Oltranzista
* 2010 Mondo Cane

Peeping Tom

* 2006 - Mojo Exclusive EP (features the non-album track Preschool)
* 2006 - Peeping Tom (album by Patton features collaborations with Odd Nosdam, Doseone and Jel of anticon., Rahzel, Dan the Automator, Amon Tobin, Kool Keith, Massive Attack, Bebel Gilberto, Kid Koala, Norah Jones, Dub Trio, among others)

* 2007 - We're Not Alone - Single (features We're Not Alone (Dan the Automator Redux), a distinctly different version from the album track with newly recorded Patton vocals)

With John Zorn

* 1992 - Elegy (arranged by John Zorn, Patton performs vocals)
* 1998 - Weird Little Boy (by John Zorn/Chris Cochrane/Trey Spruance/Patton/William Winant)
* 1999 - Music Romance, Vol. 2: Taboo and Exile (by John Zorn, Patton featured on Bulls-Eye)
* 2000 - The Big Gundown: John Zorn Plays The Music of Ennio Morricone (by John Zorn, Patton sings The Ballad of Hank McCain (Vocal))
* 2001 - The Gift (by John Zorn, Patton featured on Bridge to the Beyond)
* 2002 - Hemophiliac (Tzadik Limited Edition) (by Hemophiliac)
* 2002 - I.A.O. (by John Zorn, Patton contributes vocals on Leviathan)
* 2003 - Masada Anniversary Edition Vol. 2: Voices in the Wilderness (by Various Artists, Patton performs keyboards and vocals on Kochot)
* 2004 - 50th Birthday Celebration Volume Six (by Hemophiliac)
* 2005 - 50th Birthday Celebration Volume Twelve (by Painkiller, special guest vocals by Patton)
* 2005 - The Complete Studio Recordings (by Naked City, features Patton the on new "version vocale" of the track Grand Guignol)
* 2006 - The Stone: Issue One (by John Zorn/Dave Douglas/Patton/Bill Laswell/Rob Burger/Ben Perowsky)
* 2006 - Moonchild: Songs Without Words (conceived by John Zorn featuring Patton/Trevor Dunn/Joey Baron)
* 2006 - Astronome (conceived by John Zorn featuring Patton/Trevor Dunn/Joey Baron)
* 2007 - Six Litanies for Heliogabalus (conceived by John Zorn featuring Patton/Trevor Dunn/Joey Baron/Ikue Mori/Jamie Saft)
*2008 The Crucible Album composed by John Zorn Features Patton, Baron, Dunn and additional performers
*2010 Ipsissimus Album composed by John Zorn Features Patton, Baron, Dunn and additional performers

Album collaborations

* 1999 - She (by Maldoror - Patton and Merzbow)
* 2001 - Music to Make Love to Your Old Lady By (by Lovage - Patton, Dan the Automator and Jennifer Charles)
* 2002 - Irony is a Dead Scene (by The Dillinger Escape Plan with Mike Patton (vocals, samples and percussions))
* 2004 - Romances (by Kaada/Patton)
* 2005 - General Patton vs. The X-Ecutioners (by Patton and The X-Ecutioners)
* 2008 - Mondo Cane (upcoming album by Patton, Aldo Sisillo and Roy Paci, it's going to be live recording of the show or the studio versions of it. This is Italian pop covers from 50's & 60's)

Albums featured

* 1995 - Burn or Bury (by Milk Cult, Patton performs vocals on Psychoanalytwist)
* 1996 - Roots (by Sepultura, Patton sings on the track Lookaway)
* 1997 - Blood Rooted (by Sepultura, Patton sings and co-writes Mine. His singing can be also heard on the remix of the track Lookaway.)
* 1997 - Great Jewish Music: Burt Bacharach (by Various Artists, Patton (vocals and keyboards) collaborates with David Slusser on She's Gone Away)
* 1997 - Great Jewish Music: Serge Gainsbourg (by Various Artists, Patton sings and plays all instruments on Ford Mustang)
* 1997 - Fear No Love (by Bob Ostertag, Patton contributes vocals to The Man in the Blue Slip and Not Your Girl)
* 1997 - AngelicA 97 (by Various Artists, House of Discipline contributes The Art Of Fist-Fucking (1 & 2) and Patton contributes to Romance For A Choking Man/Woman (with Marie Goyette) and cudegokalalumosospasashatetéwaot)
* 1998 - Charlie (by Melt-Banana, members of Mr. Bungle (and many others) contribute vocals for Area 877 (Phoenix Mix))
* 1999 - Memory Is An Elephant (by Tin Hat Trio, Patton sings on hidden track Infinito)
* 1999 - Tribus (by Sepultura, Patton co-writes and sings The Waste)
* 1999 - No Coração dos Deuses - Soundtrack (Patton performs Procura O Cara with members of Sepultura)
* 1999 - Song Drapes (by Jerry Hunt, Patton contributes text/vocals on Song Drape 7 "I Come")
* 2000 - The Crybaby (by Melvins, Patton sings and plays instruments on G.I. Joe)
* 2000 - Great Phone Calls (by Neil Hamburger, Patton featured on Music of the Night)
* 2000 - Down With The Scene (by Kid 606, Patton contributes vocals on Secrets 4 Sale)
* 2002 - Rise Above: 24 Black Flag Songs to Benefit the West Memphis Three (by Various Artists, Patton performs on Six Pack)
* 2003 - Patton performs vocals on Koolade (formerly titled "Kool-Aid Party"), an unreleased song originally recorded for the album Team Sleep
* 2004 - Virginal Co Ordinates (by Eyvind Kang, Patton contributes voice & electronics)
* 2004 - Medúlla (by Björk, features Patton on Pleasure Is All Mine and Where Is The Line)
* 2004 - White People (by Handsome Boy Modeling School, features Patton on Are You Down With It?)
* 2004 - The End of the Fear of God (by Various Artists, Patton duets with Kid 606 on Circle A)
* 2005 - Crime and Dissonance (by Ennio Morricone, compiled by Alan Bishop of Sun City Girls with Patton's commentary)
* 2005 - Toto Angelica (by Alvin Curran, contains snippets of past Angelica Festival performances, including Patton's in 1997)
* 2005 - Oceanic: Remixes/Reinterpretations (by Isis, Patton contributed a version of Maritime)
* 2005 - Burner (by Odd Nosdam, features Patton on 11th Ave Freakout Pt 2)
* 2005 - Wei-Wu-Wei (by Corleone: Roy Paci, Patton contributes vocals on Tutto diventerà rosso)
* 2006 - Wishingbone (by Subtle, features Patton on Long Vein of the Voice)
* 2006 - New Heavy (by Dub Trio, features Patton on Not Alone)
* 2006 - Trouble – The Jamie Saft Trio Plays Bob Dylan (by Jamie Saft Trio, features Patton on Ballad of a Thin Man)
* 2006 - Quero Saber (by Carla Hassett, duet with Patton on a cover of The Beatles' Julia)
* 2007 - Athlantis (by Eyvind Kang, Patton contributes vocals)
* 2007 - Vein (by Foetus, Patton remixes How to Vibrate)
* 2008 - Another Sound Is Dying (upcoming album by Dub Trio, features Patton on No Flag)
* 2008 - Weather Underground (upcoming album by Massive Attack, Patton is set to contribute vocals)
* 2008 - The soundtrack to the short film A Perfect Place which will be distributed along with the film as a CD/DVD special edition through Ipecac Recordings
* 2009 Crank: High Voltage
*upcoming The Solitude of Prime Numbers
Filmography

* 1990 - Live At The Brixton Academy, London: You Fat Bastards by Faith No More VHS
* 1993 - Video Croissant by Faith No More VHS
* 1993 - Video Macumba short film directed by Mike Patton containing abstract footage.
* 1998 - Who Cares A Lot: Greatest Videos by Faith No More VHS
* 2002 - A Bookshelf on Top of the Sky: 12 Stories About John Zorn
* 2004 - Inner Part of an Animal or Plant Structure by Björk
* 2004 - Wamego: Making Movies Anywhere (Documentary on the making of Firecracker)
* 2005 - Firecracker - Frank/David
* 2006 - Live At The Brixton Academy, London: You Fat Bastards/Who Cares A Lot?: The Greatest Videos by Faith No More (double disc DVD compilation of previously released VHS titles)
* 2007 - Kaada/Patton live performance DVD
* 2007 - I Am Legend - Patton performs creature screams and howls[4]
* 2008 - A Perfect Place short film Ipecac Recordings is distributing with the soundtrack by Patton as a CD/DVD Special Edition
* 2008 - The Fantomas Melvins Big Band A live DVD release of a Fantomas/Melvins collaboration of one of their London performances out in summer of 2008

Video Games

* 2007 - The Darkness - Starbreeze Studios
* 2007 - Portal - Valve (The voice of the Anger Sphere)
* 2008 - Left 4 Dead - Valve
* 2008 - Bionic Commando - Capcom

Year Track With Original Release Notes
1995 Psychoanalytwist Milk Cult Burn or Bury Vocals
1996 all tracks Plainfield She's Not My Daughter, She's My Wife! Producer
Lookaway, Mine Sepultura Roots Vocals on Lookaway (original release) and Mine (Roadrunner Records 25th Anniversary re-release)
1997 Mine, Lookaway (Master Vibe Mix) Blood-Rooted Vocals
She's Gone Away David Slusser "Great Jewish Music: Burt Bacharach" Vocals and keyboards.
Ford Mustang solo "Great Jewish Music: Serge Gainsbourg" Performs all vocals and all instruments on Ford Mustang
The Man in the Blue Slip, Not Your Girl Bob Ostertag "Fear No Love" Vocals
The Art Of Fist Fucking I House of Discipline "AngelicA 97" Vocals, Electronics
The Art Of Fist Fucking II
Romance For A Choking Man/Woman Marie Goyette
cudegokalalumosospasashatetéwaot collaboration with various artists
1998 Area 877 [Phoenix Mix] Melt-Banana "Charlie" Patton's vocals for this track have been re-sampled by Melt-Banana in other tracks. See album page for more info.
The Waste Sepultura "Tribus" Vocals. A reworked version of Kamaitachi from the Against album
1999 "Against" (single)
Infinito Tin Hat Trio "Memory Is An Elephant" Vocals
Procura O Cara Sepultura "No Coração dos Deuses" soundtrack Vocals
Song Drape 7 "I Come" Jerry Hunt "Song Drapes" Vocals
2000 G.I. Joe Melvins "The Crybaby" Vocals, samples, guitar and percussion
Music of the Night Neil Hamburger "Great Phone Calls" Vocals
Secrets 4 Sale Kid 606 "Down with the Scene" Vocals
2002 Six Pack Rollins Band "Rise Above: 24 Black Flag Songs to Benefit the West Memphis Three" Vocals
2004 I Am The Dead, Doorway To The Sun, Innocent Eye, Crystal See, Marriage Of Days Eyvind Kang "Virginal Co Ordinates" Vocals, electronics
Pleasure Is All Mine, Where Is The Line Björk "Medúlla" Vocals. Fantômas also remix Where Is The Line on its single
Are You Down With It? Handsome Boy Modeling School "White People" Vocals
Circle A Kid606 "The End of the Fear of God" Vocals
2005 all tracks Ennio Morricone "Crime and Dissonance" Associate Producer, Ennio Morricone compilation album
Toto Angelica, It's Not My Fault Alvin Curran "Toto Angelica" Uses excerpts of Patton's Angelica Festival 1997 performance
Maritime (Mike Patton remix) Isis "Oceanic Remixes/Reinterpretations" Remixer
11th Ave Freakout Pt 2 Odd Nosdam "Burner" Vocals
Tutto Diventerà Rosso Corleone "Wei-Wu-Wei" Vocals
Koolade Team Sleep unreleased Vocals. Previously titled Kool-Aid Party, intended for the Team Sleep album, but unreleased.
2006 Long Vein of the Voice Subtle "Wishingbone" Vocals
Not Alone Dub Trio "New Heavy" Vocals. Re-titled We're Not Alone as a remix on the Peeping Tom album.
Ballad of a Thin Man Jamie Saft Trio "Trouble – The Jamie Saft Trio Plays Bob Dylan" Vocals
Julia Carla Hassett "Quero Saber" Vocals. Cover of The Beatles' song of the same name
2007 Andegavanses, Rabianara, Inquisitio, Lamentatio, Aquilas Eyvind Kang "Athlantis" Vocals
How to Vibrate (Remix by Mike Patton) Foetus "Vein" Remixer
2008 No Flag Dub Trio "Another Sound Is Dying" Vocals
Larynx Praxis "Profanation (Preparation for a Coming Darkness)" Vocals
Dracula Cha Cha The Tango Saloon "Transylvania" Vocals
Fire - Ikuma Tagaq "Auk/Blood" Vocals
Bird's Eye Serj Tankian and Marc Streitenfeld "Bird's Eye (single)" Recorded for the film Body of Lies. Released as a single, but not on the soundtrack.
2009 Soulympics, Orc Zu "Carboniferous" Vocals
Lost Weekend Qemists "Join The Q" Vocals
Atlas Face Umläut "Umläut" Vocals
Unbalanced Pieces Soulsavers "Broken" Backing Vocals
2010 unknown tracks Alan Moore & Mitch Jenkins "Unearthing Box Set" Patton contributes to the score
Did You Miss Me, September Song The Young Gods With The Lausanne Sinfonietta "Live at Montreux Jazz, MDH 14.07.05" which is only available on the box set entitled limited box Vocals
2011 Catch My Heart Bohren & der Club of Gore "Beileid" Vocals
upcoming Planemo The Book of Knots "In The Garden of Fainting Stars" Vocals

:P

[ Bericht 0% gewijzigd door Bosbeetle op 21-04-2011 19:26:05 ]
  Moderator donderdag 21 april 2011 @ 19:12:58 #157
27682 crew  Bosbeetle
terminaal verdwaald
pi_95817098
Kut ik zie dat ik op "wanna buy a monkey" na fantômas compleet heb op cd en vinyl :P (zoveel is er niet op vinyl :D )

[ Bericht 7% gewijzigd door Bosbeetle op 21-04-2011 19:26:56 ]
  Moderator maandag 16 mei 2011 @ 16:18:57 #158
27682 crew  Bosbeetle
terminaal verdwaald
pi_96890454
Dat gangpol & mit dat nu op ipecac een album gereleased heeft is ook tof :)
  Moderator woensdag 20 juli 2011 @ 10:35:57 #159
27682 crew  Bosbeetle
terminaal verdwaald
pi_99696999
Eindelijk weer eens een nieuwe fantômas release, een dvd (volgens een blog dat staat niet op ipecac zelf kan net zo goed een cd zijn)

Release Date: Sep. 6, 2011
  donderdag 21 juli 2011 @ 00:18:24 #160
215658 Trashcanman
I talk to planets baby!
pi_99732630
Cool, even in de gaten houden. Al ga ik er van uit dat jij dat wel voor iedereen hier doet :P
  Moderator vrijdag 22 juli 2011 @ 10:44:54 #161
27682 crew  Bosbeetle
terminaal verdwaald
pi_99786631
wel een dvd dus

quote:
Fantômas, aka Mike Patton, Buzz Osborne,Trevor Dunn and, lately, Dale Crover, will release The Director’s Cut Live: A New Year’s Revolution on DVD and as a standalone audio download this September.

Filmed at San Francisco’s Great American Music Hall on Dec. 31, 2008, the DVD features the band performing songs from their classic 2001 collection of soundtrack covers The Director’s Cut, as well as two songs not featured on the album: Al Green’s ‘Simply Beautiful’ and Marc Bolan & T. Rex’s ‘Chariot Choogle’. The DVD also comes with audio commentary by comedian Neil Hamburger.

The Director’s Cut Live: A New Year’s Revolution is out on Sept. 6 via Ipecac. The track listing is as follows:

1. The Godfather 2. Night of the Hunter 3. Cape Fear 4. Experiment in Terror 5. One Step Beyond 6. Rosemary’s Baby 7. The Devil Rides Out 8. Spider Baby 9. The Omen (Ave Satani) 10. Henry: Portrait Of A Serial Killer 11. Vendetta 12. Investigation Of A Citizen Above Suspicion 13. Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me 14. Der Golem 15. Charade 16. Intermission 17. Simply Beautiful 18. Chariot Choogle
Commentaar van neil hamburger :')
  Moderator dinsdag 26 juli 2011 @ 12:03:58 #162
27682 crew  Bosbeetle
terminaal verdwaald
pi_99955487
Geen nieuwe faith no more maar wel een nieuwe tomahawk in de maak

quote:
Referring to the appearance at the SWU festival in Sao Paolo confirmed this week, he told the rock bible: “Other than that, we don’t have plans for a new recording or anything like that, we’re just taking it slow as it comes. Reunions can be done very distastefully I think, and we were all very worried about that. But I think we were all very surprised with how good it felt. It’s a tired old script: band splits up, gets hard up for cash, goes on tour and records a shitty record. We don’t want to be part of that kind of history.”

He also confirmed he is working on a new Tomahawk album and that the The Solitude of Prime Number soundtrack will be released in October by Ipecac.
  Moderator vrijdag 12 augustus 2011 @ 02:10:11 #163
27682 crew  Bosbeetle
terminaal verdwaald
pi_100628824
  Moderator dinsdag 16 augustus 2011 @ 01:58:21 #164
27682 crew  Bosbeetle
terminaal verdwaald
pi_100792446
hehe mike doet een serge gainsbourgh tribute

http://www.myspace.com/ev(...)e-Gainsbourg-Tribute

(ben benieuwd of daar opnames worden gemaakt ben wel benieuwd, zal vast wel een filmpje op youtube komen te staan)
  Moderator maandag 29 augustus 2011 @ 17:36:07 #165
27682 crew  Bosbeetle
terminaal verdwaald
pi_101337083
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 16 augustus 2011 01:58 schreef Bosbeetle het volgende:
hehe mike doet een serge gainsbourgh tribute

http://www.myspace.com/ev(...)e-Gainsbourg-Tribute

(ben benieuwd of daar opnames worden gemaakt ben wel benieuwd, zal vast wel een filmpje op youtube komen te staan)

klinkt goed :)

Er staat sean lennon maar het is overduidelijk mike patton, hij viel in voor sean

quote:
One of the strongest moments of the whole night not counting the evenings epic finale (which well get to in just a moment), found Mike Patton returning, taking Sean Lennons place and singing Ford Mustang with Muhl. That was stunning low and high octave interplay if there ever was such a thing. Hardcore Patton fans might remember that he covered this by himself on Great Jewish Music: Serge Gainsbourg way back in 1997.
pi_101692735
Dat ik nog nooit een album van End geluisterd heb zeg. Bb I blame you!

Zojuist The Sounds of Disaster (Ipecac Recordings, 2004) geluisterd, tof. :9! Bb I thank you!

full stops and exclamation marks
  Moderator woensdag 7 september 2011 @ 22:48:10 #167
27682 crew  Bosbeetle
terminaal verdwaald
pi_101693762
quote:
14s.gif Op woensdag 7 september 2011 22:24 schreef krioro het volgende:
Dat ik nog nooit een album van End geluisterd heb zeg. Bb I blame you!

Zojuist The Sounds of Disaster (Ipecac Recordings, 2004) geluisterd, tof. :9! Bb I thank you!

haha en ik spam die album hoes al sinds 2004 :D
pi_101712340
quote:
2s.gif Op woensdag 7 september 2011 22:48 schreef Bosbeetle het volgende:

[..]

haha en ik spam die album hoes al sinds 2004 :D
Oh dat heb ik dan even gemist (nou ja, je UI kende ik wel maar had geen idee waar ie vandaan kwam). :P

Anyway, toffe muziek! :Y)
  Moderator donderdag 22 september 2011 @ 11:33:40 #169
27682 crew  Bosbeetle
terminaal verdwaald
pi_102254824
quote:
Bill Gould and Roddy Bottom have revealed that their eagerly-awaited surprise for the their show in Santiago, Chile in November will see the band perform their seminal 1995 album King for a Day, Fool for a Day in its entirety. And Trey Spruance will join the band for the show – the first time he will have played the album live.
Oooh ik hoop toch zo dat Trey en Mike het erg leuk gaan vinden om weer samen te werken. Eerst al die cobra shows met zorn nu dit....

SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
  Moderator donderdag 22 september 2011 @ 11:34:31 #170
27682 crew  Bosbeetle
terminaal verdwaald
pi_102254851
MRGOULD twitterde op donderdag 22-09-2011 om 06:18:19 Santiago, Chile: King for a Day from front to back, with original guitarist Trey Spruance!! Told you it would be something different...! reageer retweet
roddybottum twitterde op donderdag 22-09-2011 om 03:21:24 FNM show in Santiago, Chile in Nov will be KFAD in it's entirety with the original lineup from that record. Trey Spruance on guitar! reageer retweet
  vrijdag 4 november 2011 @ 23:22:15 #171
122155 arucard
Amplifier Worship
pi_103981363
Zag dit net op facebook: :o
quote:
new Tomahawk page!! Which means a NEW record is coming soon!
O)))
pi_104017344
Zag dit in een mail vorige week:

quote:
Mike Patton has been in his share of important bands—Faith No More, Mr. Bungle, Fantomas—but he’s often more interesting when left to his own devices. The artist’s latest solo effort, Music From The Film And Inspired By The Book The Solitude of Prime Numbers, which will be out this week via Ipecac Recordings, is a bizarre cinematic soundscape conceptualized from a 2008 novel by Paolo Giordano. “Twin Primes,” the record’s opening track, sounds like the soundtrack to an epic Tim Burton film—its orchestral haunting paired with creepy la-la-las. A Faith No More redux this is not.
  Moderator zondag 6 november 2011 @ 12:08:31 #173
27682 crew  Bosbeetle
terminaal verdwaald
pi_104025478
quote:
2s.gif Op zondag 6 november 2011 00:13 schreef krioro het volgende:
Zag dit in een mail vorige week:

[..]

Ja die moet ik nog eens halen als ik er weer geld voor heb (toch een beetje de collectie bijhouden ook die nieuwe fantomas dvd moet ik nog een keer bestellen)
pi_104372656
TVP *kuch* Bosbeetle heeft mij net overgehaald om naar het eerstkomende concert van hem te gaan, ik heb hem leren kennen via de soundtracks van Crank die hier regelmatig aan staan:

pi_104372948
Ik ga hier ook maar eens neuzen, ben wel bekend met flink wat Patton werk, maar heb me er nooit echt in verdiept. Ik vond die Come To Daddy cover die hij met Dillinger Escape Plan had gemaakt wel tof, vooral het vocale gedeelte natuurlijk.

Bedenk me ook ineens dat ik hem nog op Lowlands heb gezien met Faith No More.

abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')