abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_56031761
Verrassend genoeg is mevroi niet gesignaleerd op de "hearing" vanochtend. Maar dat zou te maken kunnen hebben met het gerucht dat ze om 1 uur vannacht op zoek is gegaan naar slaappillen.

Het was niet verplicht, maar als ze wél was verschenen was de kans groter geweest dat ze haar kinders nog vóór april zou zien. Ik begrijp dat die kans nu wel verkeken is.

Maar verder mist ze Sean en Jayden vast heel erg!!
MaarVoorEenToverspreukVanKwaliteitBenJeZomaar1000GuldenKwijt
EnNaarEenBeetjeToverboekBenJeTochWel50JaarOpZoek
EnDeHeleCursusTovenaarDuurt125Jaar-DatBrengtieAllemaalNietOp-IkDenkDattieVoorTBeginAlStopt
ZelfsDeOmaVanZijnOmaHadNooitEenTovenaarsdiploma
  maandag 14 januari 2008 @ 23:44:33 #277
11803 Vivi
Computer off. Life on.
pi_56038042
Sources reveal to PerezHilton.com that Britney Spears was seen in her car, smoking a cigarette and leaving her house at around 12:35 P.M. Pacific.

We hope for her sake that she's heading towards her custody hearing and not for some joyride!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Britney just left the court house!!!

No explanation why. Yet.

She was there less than 30 minutes and it's not clear if she even went inside the court room where her bitter baby battle is going on.

Earlier today, an LAPD officer testified about Unfitney's meltdown earlier this month.

Hopefully Spears will feel the repercussions of her actions and not get celebrity justice.

She better not be allowed to see those kids!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is too good to be true!

After bailing from the courthouse on Monday - she didn't even go inside the courtroom and was there only a matter of minutes - Britney Spears was spotted entering a church around 2:00 P.M. Pacific, PerezHilton.com has learned.

Pray hard!!!!!

Update: She just left the church.

Update #2: She just went to a Ralph's supermarket parking lot.

Update #3: Brit Brit is out of control! We're told she is driving and speeding at upwards of 80 miles per hour.

Arrest her!!!!!

Update #4: It's lunch time, y'all!

At approximately 2:15 P.M. Pacific Spears decided to get a lil' grub. She stopped by the Gaucho Grill on Ventura in the Valley. Same place she hit up this past weekend.
Ik adem in en kalmeer. Ik adem uit en glimlach.
  maandag 14 januari 2008 @ 23:45:46 #278
11803 Vivi
Computer off. Life on.
pi_56038063
Oh ja: " ".
pi_56038141
Compleet doorgedraaid

Wel vermakelijk
pi_56041191
quote:
The court's ruled Monday that Unfitney has lost custody of her kids "indefinitely."

And she has no one to blame but herself!

Spears couldn't even be bothered to face the Commissioner at the custody hearing. She showed up at court but left without even entering the building.

After that little photo op, Brit Brit and entourage - paparazzi boyfriend, shady manager - made a pit stop at a church in the Valley.

It's gonna take a lot of prayers, honey!

Click here to see Brit in the house of God. The helicopters flying overhead make a wonderful soundtrack to her visit.

Light 'dem candles!
EnDeHeleCursusTovenaarDuurt125Jaar-DatBrengtieAllemaalNietOp-IkDenkDattieVoorTBeginAlStopt
  dinsdag 15 januari 2008 @ 13:31:27 #281
1062 Tinkepink
Niet zeuren maar poetsen
pi_56047094
Britney verliest bezoekrecht
door onze redactie
LOS ANGELES - Ze kwam, zag en ging weer weg bij de rechtbank afgelopen maandag. De rechter besloot hierop dat Britney Spears haar twee zoontjes niet meer mag zien.

Foto: AFP

Kevin Federline behoudt door deze beslissing de voogdij over Sean Preston (2) en Jayden James(1). In een reactie laat de advocaat van Kevin weten: "We zouden dit geen overwinning willen noemen. Mr. Federline hoopt dat het in de toekomst mogelijk zal zijn de kinderen met de hulp van de moeder op te kunnen voeden."

Britney Spears besloot maandagmiddag toch langs te gaan bij de rechtbank. Wat volgde was een chaotisch tafreel waarbij de zangeres uit haar auto stapte, maar vervolgens tegen de aanwezige fotografen riep: "Ik ben bang, ik wil weer in de auto. Ik ga weer in de auto zitten!" Hierop stapte ze inderdaad weer in en vertrok.

Later is Britney gesignaleerd terwijl zij een kerk binnen ging om te bidden. Het heeft niet meer mogen baten...

Bron: http://www.telegraaf.nl/p(...)_bezoekrecht___.html
Geen zorgen voor de dag van morgen.
  dinsdag 15 januari 2008 @ 13:42:27 #282
11803 Vivi
Computer off. Life on.
pi_56047357
Toch heb ik wel medelijden met haar, ik kan me niet voorstellen dat ze daadwerkelijk zo harteloos is dat haar kinderen haar niet kunnen schelen, ze is gewoon compleet de weg kwijt.
pi_56047694
ze moet gewoon ff fijn opgenomen worden en minstens een half jaar tot rust komen zonder schijnwerpers erop...
♥ ♥ 13-08-2002 ♥ ♥
pi_56060687
quote:
Britney Spears' now-infamous hospitalization was a clear cry for help - but now it appears that it was hardly the first!

In Touch Weekly is reporting that in the days before she was rushed to Cedars Sinai, the pop princess penned a suicide note!

The note - found by Britney's faithful friend Sam - was reportedly "very sad", and was described as being "filled with reasons why she shouldn't live, including lines from poems about death."

"She said in it she was sorry for never making her life what everyone else wanted," the source says. "She mentioned how lonely and unfair life could be, how peaceful death seems and how your mind would finally be at ease."

"She went on and on about wanting to just rest in peace."

Guess that explains why Sam seemed so supernaturally worried during his time by Britney's bedside at Cedars Sinai!
Je weet inmiddels niet meer wat nu echt is en wat verzonnen, maar goed. Op zich vond ik de tekst van Rosie O'Donnell ook wel treffend, al zet ze Britney wel neer als iemand die het allemaal maar overkomen is, dat lijkt me wat te ver gaan:
quote:
"TWENTY SIX

I remember the tunnel as it appeared on the news, lit by headlights, flashlights, red lights. Between the cement tall pillars was a heap of twisted metal. I saw it then, and I can see it now. Diana dead.

She will be trying to get away, but they will chase her, just as they chased her into that church yesterday. There were dozens of them, jostling their way into sanctuary, elbowing past each other, just to creep closer to her. Even her last-minute, folded-hand prayers can’t be kept sacred. There can be no silent moments in a crowd; no silence, and no secrets.

All this fresh, painful frailty costs her so much, but it lines their pockets very well. A kings ransom was paid for those tabloid-ready cheap shots of her with messy hair, tear-soaked eyes, and the half-smile of a desperate baby girl.

“I’m scared,” she told them yesterday, when they later mobbed her at court. “Move back,” she said. “I’m scared. Stop it. Stop it. I want to get back in the car. Just stop it. Let me get in the car, please.”

Sometimes it really is too much. Internal wires cross. Anxiety hits. Panic sets in the heart. Dread. Fear.

But she asked for it, she’s a public figure.

At eight years old, she bravely stood before a microphone. By 17, she had sold 25 million records. Where were the sidewalk-skinned knees, the chalk stained hands, the monkey bars, the passed notes? A Disney set is not a childhood, no matter how many bright colors they use, or how cheerful the script.

Not a girl, barely even a woman yet, they chased her. A mob of stalkers for whom no stalking laws have been written. Smother. Crush. Flash. Photo Credit. Even Dr. “Get Real” Phil got in on the action. Unreal.

83 million albums sold so far. How many pictures?

The tunnel is crowded now. There are only inches of separation between vulnerability and disaster."
pi_56064443
Vind dat ze ook behoorlijk is afgevallen vooral dat buikje, wat een paar weken terug nog zo "chubby" was is nu super plat en haar beentjes worden ook behoorlijk mager. Door de spanningen zeiden ze al dat ze veel was afgevallen (excuus paar weken terug tijdens afwezigheid rechtzaak) maar toen zag ik het nog niet, check deze foto: die gaat wel snel met afvallen.

http://x17online.com/cele(...)_at_1pm-01142008.php
pi_56064498
quote:
Op maandag 14 januari 2008 16:58 schreef xFriendx het volgende:
Hoe gedraagt die K-Fed zich vandaag de dag? Ik lees niet veel over hem, maar zit die nog regelmatig aan de drank en vaak in de club of heeft die het licht gezien?
Hij neemt de Kinderen ook nooit mee de straat op want hij wil ze juist uit de buurt van de fotografen houden. Volgens Amerikaanse media is hij dagelijks in de weer met de kinderen. Denk dat hij wel een "stabiele" factor is voor die jochies. This zo sneu allemaal voor die 2 wat ze nu meemaken is zo bepalend voor hun gedrag. Kinderen gun je toch om lekker kind te zijn, Moeders heeft uiteindelijk geen jeugd gehad goh en dat heeft ook zo zijn steentje bijgedragen in deze bizarre situatie.
pi_56064537
TUESDAY JANUARY 15, 2008 11:50 AM EST

Britney Spears' latest crazy behavior happened in the middle of an upscale clothing store!

On Jan. 13, the troubled pop star and her boyfriend Adnan Ghalib hit up the Betsey Johnson store at the Westfield Fashion Square in Sherman Oaks, Calif., where they caused a disturbing commotion.

Britney grabbed dresses from the racks and disappeared into a dressing room with Adnan. Moments later, Britney came out completely naked, shocking salesclerks!

"I was blown away. Britney's private parts were right in front of me!" a store employee tells Life & Style.

"I grabbed a dress to cover her and she screamed, 'Get away from me! Don't you f------ come near me!' says the employee.

"Then she disappeared in the dressing room with Adnan for 45 minutes. They were making weird noises. It was disgusting."

When Britney and Adnan stumbled out, Britney mumbled something unintelligible. "I couldn't understand a word she was saying. She was slurring and spitting, and talking with a British accent," says the employee. "Her face was covered with cold sores and acne, and her scalp was patchy. I wanted to help her, but she was so mean that I left her alone.

"Then she muttered, 'F--- you!' and left the store."
pi_56065649
quote:
Op woensdag 16 januari 2008 01:56 schreef carpediem23 het volgende:
*FU story*
Jezus

Het is natuurlijk wel zo dat de wildste verhalen rond gaan. Wat is er nu wel of niet echt gebeurd?
Maar soms spreken de foto's voor zich. Ik acht haar hier wel toe in staat...

Waarom komen haar ouders haar niet halen?
pi_56065751
quote:
Op dinsdag 15 januari 2008 13:42 schreef Vivi het volgende:
Toch heb ik wel medelijden met haar, ik kan me niet voorstellen dat ze daadwerkelijk zo harteloos is dat haar kinderen haar niet kunnen schelen, ze is gewoon compleet de weg kwijt.
Dat inderdaad. Ik zou ook compleet doordraaien na alles wat er met haar is gebeurd.
pi_56065776
quote:

Britney Spears' latest crazy behavior happened in the middle of an upscale clothing store!

On Jan. 13, the troubled pop star and her boyfriend Adnan Ghalib hit up the Betsey Johnson store at the Westfield Fashion Square in Sherman Oaks, Calif., where they caused a disturbing commotion.

Britney grabbed dresses from the racks and disappeared into a dressing room with Adnan. Moments later, Britney came out completely naked, shocking salesclerks!

"I was blown away. Britney's private parts were right in front of me!" a store employee tells Life & Style.

"I grabbed a dress to cover her and she screamed, 'Get away from me! Don't you f------ come near me!' says the employee.

"Then she disappeared in the dressing room with Adnan for 45 minutes. They were making weird noises. It was disgusting."

When Britney and Adnan stumbled out, Britney mumbled something unintelligible. "I couldn't understand a word she was saying. She was slurring and spitting, and talking with a British accent," says the employee. "Her face was covered with cold sores and acne, and her scalp was patchy. I wanted to help her, but she was so mean that I left her alone.

Ik weet niet meer wat ik moet geloven. Ik hoop toch wel dat dit een leugen is.
  woensdag 16 januari 2008 @ 09:28:09 #291
11803 Vivi
Computer off. Life on.
pi_56066501
quote:
Op woensdag 16 januari 2008 08:24 schreef -Strawberry- het volgende:

[..]

Dat inderdaad. Ik zou ook compleet doordraaien na alles wat er met haar is gebeurd.
Nou, ik niet hoor
Meisje heeft gewoon overduidelijk een medical condition en was om te beginnen al niet stabiel.
pi_56066547
quote:
Errrrm, waarom heeft ze ineens een geaffecteerd Engels accent?
Oi!
Op maandag 5 april 2004 21:27 schreef Lorax het volgende:
Ik had die kop van SC wel willen zien toen MUUS 'm in z'n bek scheet
  woensdag 16 januari 2008 @ 09:34:26 #293
11803 Vivi
Computer off. Life on.
pi_56066611
Dat doet ze al een tijdje hoor. En het waarom zijn we nog niet over uit. Kom, speculeer gezellig mee .
  woensdag 16 januari 2008 @ 09:38:43 #294
11803 Vivi
Computer off. Life on.
pi_56066683
quote:

pi_56066746
Ik weet ook niet meer zo of ik al die verhalen moet geloven hoor, de meeste Amerikanen houden ook wel van een beetje valse geruchten de wereld in helpen
And you know I might
Have just flown too far from the floor this time
Cause they calling me by my name..
pi_56066748
quote:
Op woensdag 16 januari 2008 09:34 schreef Vivi het volgende:
Dat doet ze al een tijdje hoor. En het waarom zijn we nog niet over uit. Kom, speculeer gezellig mee .
Haar stem is ook ineens heel anders, dus ik vermoed dat het één van haar andere persoonlijkheden is. Eentje die op enge glibberige kerels valt. .

Verder heeft ze waarschijnlijk:

Een Amerikaanse persoonlijkheid die valt op white trash.
Een Big Black Momma persoonlijkheid die valt op KFC en Ben en Jerry's.
Een christelijke persoonlijkheid die niet in seks voor het huwelijk gelooft. Deze persoonlijkheid laat zich niet vaak meer zien.
Een kabbeldebabbellah persoonlijkheid die graag rode touwtjes om de pols draagt en met Madonna zoent.
Oi!
pi_56066819

And you know I might
Have just flown too far from the floor this time
Cause they calling me by my name..
  woensdag 16 januari 2008 @ 09:52:51 #298
61646 Copycat
I am a trigger hippie
pi_56066925
Als dat waar is, is ze echt helemaal de weg kwijt.
Dus het is waar .
Curiosity cultured the cat
Hoge dames vangen veel wind
Whadda ya hear! Whadda ya say!
What is any ocean but a multitude of drops?
pi_56066940
Binnenkort:

Een moslima persoonlijkheid. HOERA! EINDELIJK EEN BEDEKT LIJF!
Oi!
pi_56067577
quote:
Op woensdag 16 januari 2008 09:31 schreef MUUS het volgende:

[..]

Errrrm, waarom heeft ze ineens een geaffecteerd Engels accent?
Ja dat is nieuw Ik hoop dat ze dat ook gewoon in de rechtzaal doet
"Would you guys stop it already?! Did you ever think that maybe there's more to life than being really, really, really, ridiculously good looking?"
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')