Woei
  Admin dinsdag 27 november 2007 @ 19:54:26 #102
725 crew  Breuls
Bad Wolf
pi_54875717
En het bericht van de DW site:
quote:
Rose Tyler returns for Series Four

Following a series of unconfirmed reports across the media this morning, we're delighted to officially confirm that Billie Piper will return as Rose Tyler in Series Four of Doctor Who.

Anything you may read elsewhere about when, how or for how long Rose returns to Doctor Who should be treated as pure speculation at this point.
En dan nu de vraag: hoekandatnou? Zijn we belazerd in Doomsday? Waren dat krokodilletranen van de Doctor? Kan Rose dus blijkbaar heus wel tussen die dimensies reizen?

Wat denken jullie?
I am a leaf on the wind.
Watch how I soar.
  Admin zaterdag 1 december 2007 @ 18:52:34 #103
725 crew  Breuls
Bad Wolf
pi_54972468
http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/ - elke dag een extraatje in de advent(ure) calendar
I am a leaf on the wind.
Watch how I soar.
  Admin woensdag 5 december 2007 @ 08:06:03 #104
725 crew  Breuls
Bad Wolf
pi_55050105

Torchwood komt dichterbij

James Moran (schrijver van een aflevering) schrijft over de press screening van TW seizoen 2, en The Stage en SFX magazine ook. En hier is de perstekst van BBC:
quote:
Torchwood premieres on BBC Two in New Year

Torchwood, the award-winning drama created by Doctor Who writer Russell T Davies, bursts back on our screens in mid-January 2008, this time premiering on BBC Two. And this time it's bigger and bolder with more fun, adventure and excitement for the alien-fighting team...

Captain Jack Harness (John Barrowman), Gwen (Eve Myles), Owen (Burn Gorman), Toshiko (Naoko Mori) and Ianto (Gareth Lloyd-Davies) return as the investigators delving into the alien underworld of modern day Cardiff.

In response to audience demand, younger fans will now have the opportunity of watching a specially edited pre-watershed repeat.

Roly Keating, Controller BBC Two, says: "We're delighted that Torchwood is joining BBC Two. "We know from the success and popularity of Heroes that there's a growing appetite for smart, high-quality, sci-fi drama on the channel so Torchwood is a perfect fit. "I'm also pleased to announce that, due to popular demand from families and younger viewers, we will be showing a special pre-watershed repeat so everyone can enjoy the new series."

Making a special guest appearance in the first episode is James Marsters as Captain John. He starred as Spike, the punk-goth vampire in Buffy The Vampire Slayer and Angel. Captain John and Captain Jack go way back and have "history".

When he appears through the Rift under Cardiff looking for Captain Jack not only does he disrupt Captain Jack's homecoming but the whole team, city and world are suddenly placed in danger.

The new series promises an exhilarating mixture of adventure, heartbreak, humour and surprise and pushes the team's resolve and friendships as never before.

Firmly rooted in urban life of 21st century Cardiff, Torchwood's investigations into alien activity give the team glimpses of the 51st Century and the First World War. They encounter alien sleeper cells; save a stranded creature from human exploitation; meet a tragic soldier from the First World War; and encounter a memory thief who exposes long-forgotten secrets among the entire team.

During the run Alan Dale (Ugly Betty, The O.C, Lost and The West Wing) makes a star appearance. Another familiar face among the special guest stars is Doctor Who's companion Martha Jones (Freema Agyeman) who appears half way through the series. Richard Briers, Nerys Hughes and Ruth Jones (Gavin And Stacey) also appear in various roles.

Russell T Davies says: "This series pushes the Torchwood team further than ever before. They are joined by some incredible guest stars who are really going to cause waves. It's adventurous, thrilling and packed full of surprises."

Torchwood, which was shot in HD and will also be shown on the BBC HD channel, is filmed in and around Cardiff by BBC Wales. BBC Wales Controller Menna Richards says: "The first series of Torchwood was a huge hit with audiences. We're extremely proud that it's produced in Wales. And its success is a reflection of the huge wealth of talent and creativity that exists here. We're delighted that it's returning to our screens for another series full of action, humour and excitement."

The 13-part series is written by Chris Chibnall, Phil Ford, Peter J Hammond, Matt Jones, Joseph Lidster, James Moran, Helen Raynor, Catherine Tregenna and JC Wilsher.

Created by Davies, with Chris Chibnall as co-producer and lead writer, the first series which aired on BBC Three last year achieved the channel's highest ratings in 2006, with an audience of 2.5 million for the first episode, and peaking at 2.8 million.

There will be a new exciting online reality game and exclusive behind the scenes footage on bbc.co.uk/torchwood.

Torchwood is executive produced by Russell T Davies and Julie Gardner, Head of Drama, BBC Wales. The producer is Richard Stokes.
De nieuwe site is ook up.
I am a leaf on the wind.
Watch how I soar.
  Admin woensdag 5 december 2007 @ 08:07:31 #105
725 crew  Breuls
Bad Wolf
pi_55050126
En nieuws over de DW XS:
quote:
Christmas episode to be a little 'extra' special.

With BBC One's Christmas Day schedule just announced, we can confirm that you need to be in front of your telly and tuned in to BBC One at 6.50pm if you don't want to miss a second of Voyage of the Damned.

And there are quite a few seconds too. This year, the Doctor Who Christmas Special will run for a whopping 71 minutes instead of the usual 60.

If that wasn't enough, there will also be a brand new one hour Doctor Who Confidential at 8.30pm on BBC Three. With a whole host of bonus material launching on the website at around 8pm too, that's quite an evening of Doctor Who entertainment.

In case you missed it, and to whet your appetite, you can now watch the BBC One Christmas trailer screened last Saturday night online. It's packed with new footage from Voyage Of The Damned. Enjoy!

Watch the trailer.

Voyage Of Damned is also repeated at 01.15am on 27 December (signed version) and again at 2.15pm on New Year's Day.

By the way, try rolling your mouse over the Doctor and Astrid on the homepage...
I am a leaf on the wind.
Watch how I soar.
  Admin woensdag 5 december 2007 @ 08:08:42 #106
725 crew  Breuls
Bad Wolf
pi_55050142
De trailer doet me vermoeden dat er Daleks in het spel zijn.
I am a leaf on the wind.
Watch how I soar.
pi_55051181
Ik heb één aflevering gezien met Daleks erin. Wat een nep gedoe.
pi_55091260
quote:
Op woensdag 5 december 2007 08:08 schreef Breuls het volgende:
De trailer doet me vermoeden dat er Daleks in het spel zijn.
Helaas is de trailer hier erg vaag dus kan er weinig van maken. Kan niet echt afleiden of het iets met daleks te maken heeft.
Scorpius: This is insane, Crichton.
John Crichton: Four years on and your finally gettin' that?
  Admin donderdag 6 december 2007 @ 23:58:49 #109
725 crew  Breuls
Bad Wolf
pi_55091418
True, maar 1 shot leek toch erg op "the Doctor door de ogen van een Dalek".

Maar je weet nooit natuurlijk. Althans, over een paar weken weer wel.
I am a leaf on the wind.
Watch how I soar.
  vrijdag 7 december 2007 @ 04:46:20 #110
45 SiGNe
Uitspraak: Sign
pi_55093270
quote:
Op woensdag 5 december 2007 08:06 schreef Breuls het volgende:
[ afbeelding ]

James Moran (schrijver van een aflevering) schrijft over de press screening van TW seizoen 2, en The Stage en SFX magazine ook. En hier is de perstekst van BBC:
[..]

KLinkt goed allemaal, ik hoop allen toch wel een beetje dat Gwen (Eve Myles) een beugel neemt, dat gat tussen haar tanden staat echt niet mooi.

En het leek me niet iets van een Dalek, die hebben toch een mooiere interface.

[ Bericht 3% gewijzigd door SiGNe op 07-12-2007 04:57:23 ]
  vrijdag 7 december 2007 @ 04:46:20 #111
45 SiGNe
Uitspraak: Sign
pi_55093271
Grr..SQL error..om deze tijd

Danny, koop een nieuwe server voor erbij!!!

[ Bericht 42% gewijzigd door SiGNe op 07-12-2007 04:57:34 ]
  Admin vrijdag 7 december 2007 @ 11:08:21 #112
725 crew  Breuls
Bad Wolf
pi_55096837
quote:
Op vrijdag 7 december 2007 04:46 schreef SiGNe het volgende:

KLinkt goed allemaal, ik hoop allen toch wel een beetje dat Gwen (Eve Myles) een beugel neemt, dat gat tussen haar tanden staat echt niet mooi.
Zat toevallig (nouja) gisteren de pilot nog eens te kijken, en ik vind het wel wat hebben. Perfectie is ook zo saai.

En ik las dat ze het Welsh accent een beetje verminderen in S2, maar ook dat vind ik juist zo leuk om te horen.
I am a leaf on the wind.
Watch how I soar.
  Admin vrijdag 7 december 2007 @ 13:36:14 #113
725 crew  Breuls
Bad Wolf
pi_55100305
quote:
James Marsters Terrified By Same Sex Kiss

James Marsters Actor James Marsters was so terrified after kissing a male co-star for BBC TV series Torchwood he fled into the arms of his girlfriend straight after filming the scene.

The former Buffy The Vampire Slayer star shared an on-screen smooch with openly gay actor John Barrowman for the hit show, but Barrowman claims Marsters wasn't entirely comfortable with their man-on-man action.

He says, "After the scene he snogged his girlfriend to re-establish his masculinity."
I am a leaf on the wind.
Watch how I soar.
  zondag 9 december 2007 @ 14:34:18 #114
19242 yavanna
Results may vary.
pi_55145282
quote:
Op dinsdag 27 november 2007 19:54 schreef Breuls het volgende:
En het bericht van de DW site:
[..]

En dan nu de vraag: hoekandatnou? Zijn we belazerd in Doomsday? Waren dat krokodilletranen van de Doctor? Kan Rose dus blijkbaar heus wel tussen die dimensies reizen?

Wat denken jullie?
Geen idee hoe ze het 'geloofwaardig' maken dat Rose weer terug komt, maar leuk is het wel.
~Cheer up, the worst is yet to come.~
  zondag 9 december 2007 @ 14:36:10 #115
19242 yavanna
Results may vary.
pi_55145335
quote:
Op woensdag 5 december 2007 08:06 schreef Breuls het volgende:
[ afbeelding ]

[..]

Cool.
  zondag 9 december 2007 @ 14:39:33 #116
19242 yavanna
Results may vary.
pi_55145415
Weet iemand wanneer precies de kerstuitzending van Doctor Who is? Precies op kerst of?
  maandag 10 december 2007 @ 15:23:30 #117
23723 NathaN
Gay minds think alike
pi_55169743
quote:
Op zondag 9 december 2007 14:39 schreef yavanna het volgende:
Weet iemand wanneer precies de kerstuitzending van Doctor Who is? Precies op kerst of?
1e Kerstdag, 19:50.

En even algemener, is het niet een idee om weer even netjes spoilertags te gebruiken? Niet dat het me zelf zo boeit, maar wellicht voor anderen wel zo'n prettig idee. Ze zijn er tenslotte niet voor niets...
Waar het hart vol van is, stroomt door de aderen.
  maandag 10 december 2007 @ 23:17:46 #118
19242 yavanna
Results may vary.
pi_55181162
quote:
Op maandag 10 december 2007 15:23 schreef NathaN het volgende:

[..]

1e Kerstdag, 19:50.
Thnx.
  Admin dinsdag 11 december 2007 @ 18:40:35 #119
725 crew  Breuls
Bad Wolf
pi_55197733
Vanavond om acht uur en de komende dagen steeds: afleveringen uit seizoen drie: http://www.bbc.co.uk/cgi-(...)i?keyword=doctor+who (let op de tijden, die zijn CET-1).

Leuk opwarmertje voor Voyage of the Damned.
I am a leaf on the wind.
Watch how I soar.
  Admin woensdag 12 december 2007 @ 19:36:11 #120
725 crew  Breuls
Bad Wolf
pi_55225294
Of er wel of niet Daleks zijn lees je hier: http://www.bbc.co.uk/doct(...)07/12/12/51484.shtml
I am a leaf on the wind.
Watch how I soar.
  woensdag 12 december 2007 @ 19:47:52 #121
82471 CrazyDutchPunk
Just watch me burn...
pi_55225603
Weet iemand wanneer de persscreening van Voyage.. is?
You know when you close your eyes and wish for something?
Well, God's the person that is ignoring you.
  Admin woensdag 12 december 2007 @ 19:52:51 #122
725 crew  Breuls
Bad Wolf
pi_55225740
Ik weet niet of die er uberhaupt wel is.
I am a leaf on the wind.
Watch how I soar.
  woensdag 12 december 2007 @ 19:55:22 #123
82471 CrazyDutchPunk
Just watch me burn...
pi_55225807
quote:
Op woensdag 12 december 2007 19:52 schreef Breuls het volgende:
Ik weet niet of die er uberhaupt wel is.
Vorige jaren was die er wel volgens mij en aangezien ik toch in LDN ben vanaf maandag, zou k best wel willen gaan kijken of ik David Tennant zou kunnen scoren voor een foto.
You know when you close your eyes and wish for something?
Well, God's the person that is ignoring you.
  Admin woensdag 12 december 2007 @ 20:49:50 #124
725 crew  Breuls
Bad Wolf
pi_55227397
quote:
Op woensdag 12 december 2007 19:55 schreef CrazyDutchPunk het volgende:

[..]

Vorige jaren was die er wel volgens mij en aangezien ik toch in LDN ben vanaf maandag, zou k best wel willen gaan kijken of ik David Tennant zou kunnen scoren voor een foto.
Dat zou wel cool zijn.

Ik zag overigens net een teaser voor Voyage of the Damned op BBC3, en:
SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
I am a leaf on the wind.
Watch how I soar.
pi_55233253
quote:
Op woensdag 12 december 2007 20:49 schreef Breuls het volgende:

[..]

Dat zou wel cool zijn.

Ik zag overigens net een teaser voor Voyage of the Damned op BBC3, en:
SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
SPOILER
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')