Admin donderdag 24 januari 2008 @ 23:18:42 #301
725 crew  Breuls
Bad Wolf
pi_56288714
Nee, ik heb die van E1 gemist.

Er is DW nieuws overigens:
quote:
New guest stars announced for series 4.

Alex Kingston and Colin Salmon have joined the long list of guest stars to feature in series 4 of Doctor Who.

Alex Kingston, best known for roles in ER and Moll Flanders will appear in a Steven Moffat penned two-parter as River Song – a mysterious character who meets The Doctor on an expedition to uncover the secrets of an abandoned library. She is joined by James Bond regular, Colin Salmon who also stars in the two episodes

Alex comments "I used to watch Doctor Who through the crack in the door. I was so terrified but I couldn't tear myself away. I loved it so much and I'm delighted to be a part of the new series."

The first episode of the eagerly awaited new series will witness Donna tracking down The Doctor during an alien emergency in modern-day London. The couple are destined to experience a series of wonderful adventures throughout the series run including meeting one of Doctor Who's most popular aliens, The Ood in a brand new episode, Planet of the Ood. Donna and The Doctor will also be travelling through time for an encounter with the legendary murder mystery novelist, Agatha Christie and taking a trip to Pompeii.

Further guest stars already confirmed to appear in the new series include Sarah Lancashire, Felicity Kendal, Lesley Sharp, Georgia Moffett, Lindsey Coulson, Fenella Woolgar, Tim McInnerny, Peter Capaldi, Phil Davis and Tracey Childs.
En de highlight uit dit bericht:
» "a Steven Moffat penned two-parter"

I am a leaf on the wind.
Watch how I soar.
  Admin donderdag 24 januari 2008 @ 23:20:36 #302
725 crew  Breuls
Bad Wolf
pi_56288784
I am a leaf on the wind.
Watch how I soar.
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties