abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_50184157
we gaan vast sparen

Djeez Bruce-fan? En dan nooit mijn avatar herkent? Foei Djeez

ik hoop dat ik nog 1x kan gaan voor vooraan, maar momenteel buiten kompleet van rolstoel afhankelijk helaas. Maar het zal niet de eerste keer zijn dat Bruce me weer laat lopen (denk aan frankfurt vorig jaar, auw voel de blren nog steeds)
  Redactie Frontpage donderdag 7 juni 2007 @ 19:56:03 #152
3926 crew  Djeez
Orde van de Paarsgepunte Lans
pi_50212436
Ik had je usericon al lang ontdekt Anitra, maar in OUD praat men over baby's billetjes, en niet over rockgoden
Op woensdag 10 juli 2013 01:46 schreef Littlerabbit het volgende:
Djeez is een literaire grootheid. Hij weet op een poëtische wijze zelfs de schoonheid in een kinderverkrachting bloot te leggen. Tuinbeeld kopen?
pi_50233937
quote:
Op donderdag 7 juni 2007 19:56 schreef Djeez het volgende:
Ik had je usericon al lang ontdekt Anitra, maar in OUD praat men over baby's billetjes, en niet over rockgoden
Ikke wel
pi_50659076
Bruce op de Luisterpaal.
Still a little bit of your face I haven't kissed.
pi_50927437
Waarschijnlijkt komt hij net ná de fallen leaves...

Albumrelease (met E Street band) staat gepland op 4 september...
  donderdag 28 juni 2007 @ 13:05:50 #156
152771 GooseFM
Sleep is good books are better
pi_50934787
bron link url? :p
|| “There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.” ― Patrick Rothfuss, The Wise Man's Fear ||
pi_50936327
USA Today geloof ik...
  donderdag 28 juni 2007 @ 14:16:17 #158
152771 GooseFM
pi_50937599
Op de website van USA Today vind ik het iig niet.
|| “There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.” ― Patrick Rothfuss, The Wise Man's Fear ||
pi_50938576
quote:
Op donderdag 28 juni 2007 14:16 schreef GooseFM het volgende:
Op de website van USA Today vind ik het iig niet.
Een beetje meer vertrouwen in me, Goose
  donderdag 28 juni 2007 @ 16:13:03 #160
152771 GooseFM
pi_50941351
Ik ben gewoon nieuwsgierig naar het volledige bericht

Is er eigenlijk al een titel bekend gemaakt? Vast niet he? :p
pi_50946327
bij sony staat hij idd op 4-9 de agenda
pi_50986385
Ooooh...spannend
"Some guys they just give up living and start dying little by little piece by piece"
last.fm | Rate Your Music | MusicMeter | top 100 nummers | top 100 albums | top 50 2013 | top 100 jazz | Onze-blog: pat-sounds
pi_51424758
Het laatste nieuws

About as certain as we can get at this point: The new album has been recorded with members of the ESB already having contributed. Additional tracks are being recorded with and without the ESB. As can best be described at this point is the album is a cross between TOL and The Rising with some "rock" songs and a number of songs pared down. Having trouble describing the sound, but a lot of production is being used wth the versions already recorded. Different versions of each song are being recorded (with and without members of the ESB) and the final versions of about half the album have not been settled on. It was agreed to go ahead with announcing a new recording since it is fully anticipated the final recording phases will go very quickly. The good news is a flurry of recording will be ongoing over the next few weeks with August to be the month of final production, etc. Although a given, the album will have a least 10 songs with a goal of about 13 being projected.

What is interesting is the most definitive and positive news relates to the tour, which will be the last for the entire ESB. Rehearsals for the tour are once again scheduled for AP around Labor Day. Look for the tour to kick off on or about 10/02/2007 in New York with a quick swing around the country until the end of November. All of the major cities, to include LA, DC, Philly, Boston, Chicago, etc. will be covered. The month of December will include a quick tour of Europe, about 10 shows or so. January and part of February look to be time off with a full world tour to begin in full effect during the Spring of 2008 (Feb/March) with outdoor arena shows scheduled for the summer of 2008. The U.S., Canada, Europe, and Australia, will all be on the schedule. Bottom line is that we are now entering the final stages in preparation for the final ESB world tour. Stay tuned.
pi_51425029
Potdimme.
  vrijdag 13 juli 2007 @ 13:55:45 #165
124375 LeroyBrown
Bring back that Leroy Brown!
pi_51429008
Ik kan niet wachten tot het zover is.
[i]Poor man wanna be rich, rich man wanna be king
And a king ain't satisfied, till he rules everything[/i]
  zaterdag 14 juli 2007 @ 21:38:15 #166
17114 Pistol_Pete
Hard to be a saint in the city
pi_51472159
Nice
[b]Stay Hard, Stay Hungry, Stay Alive[/b]
  zaterdag 14 juli 2007 @ 22:43:12 #167
17114 Pistol_Pete
Hard to be a saint in the city
pi_51474269
Ik ben maar meteen de live in NYC DVD gaan kijken.

Ik krijg er nu al zin in

Ik moet en zal kaartjes krijgen voor meerdere concenten

[b]Stay Hard, Stay Hungry, Stay Alive[/b]
pi_51585480
Greasy Lake:

Hi,I am a big Bruce fan and I grew up in Absecon. I used to read and
post here when I lived in NJ about 5 years ago(I forget what my name
was, I think it was just Annie).
Anyway I moved away and I now live in Los Angeles and I work publicity
for Sony records. A contact of mine in Sony knows I am a big
Springsteen fan told me he had some info on the new Springsteen CD.

He told me that most of it was recorded in Atlanta and at Bruce's
home. The band recorded it's parts when it could and had them shipped
to Bruce so he and the producer could put it together. There are
tentative release dates of Oct 2 or Oct 9.

Here is the BIG NEWS that I don't think has circulated as of yet.

The working title is :

Dead Ringers

and I would assume that was the title of one of the songs also.

Remember that is the working title, it doesn't guarantee that will be
the title.

He also said he saw the title of one other song and it was called
"Sabres, Steel, and Spades"
pi_51585502
quote:
Op zaterdag 14 juli 2007 22:43 schreef Pistol_Pete het volgende:
Ik ben maar meteen de live in NYC DVD gaan kijken.

Ik krijg er nu al zin in

Ik moet en zal kaartjes krijgen voor meerdere concenten

Nog altijd behorend tot het lijstje van mijn favoriete DVD's
pi_51618323
There's a local (Canadian) arts magazine that I read today, which had an in-depth interview with Brendan Obrien. According to Obrien, the new record will be released as "Bruce Springsteen And The E Street Band." No mention as to a specific title for the album.

The album apparently takes a cue from Jackson Browne's Running On Empty. The songs were recorded mostly in one take with Bruce AND the band. Forget all the talk of the different members only coming in to do their specific parts. Also, they recorded material for it everywhere- Obrien specifically mentions Bruce recording with Clarence and Steve backstage during the Devils tour. Apparently they recorded a lot of material at Bruce's house with Landau overseeing the sessions.

Musically, Obrien compared it to Blonde on Blonde. Three song titles were given when Obrien described some of the songs as resembling the Stones' Sticky Fingers and Exile on Main Street material, as well as resembling some early Faces records. The titles he named were "The Blind Spot," "Taxi Cab Alley," and "One Dead Ringer."

Nothing else was mentioned in regards to the new album. Obrien did talk about Bruce some more and their working relationship. Nothing interesting.
pi_51618768
Fargo, ik mis je. .

. .
pi_51619104
quote:
Op donderdag 19 juli 2007 09:35 schreef DevilsAndDust het volgende:
Fargo, ik mis je. .

. .

Ik jou ook...ben er te weinig de laatste tijd, helaas. En op MSN eigenlijk ook nooit meer

Gelukkig brengt Bruce ons weer bij elkaar
pi_51619169
quote:
Op donderdag 19 juli 2007 09:51 schreef Fargo het volgende:

[..]

Ik jou ook...ben er te weinig de laatste tijd, helaas. En op MSN eigenlijk ook nooit meer

Gelukkig brengt Bruce ons weer bij elkaar
Heb in je fobo geschreven.
  zaterdag 21 juli 2007 @ 18:18:56 #174
186614 Earl_J_Hickey
My name is...
pi_51698150
Van het backstreets forum:

Bruce Springsteen al lavoro per un nuovo album
Il nuovo album di Bruce Springsteen è in lavorazione, e le registrazioni procedono bene. Lo ha affermato la moglie del Boss, Patti Scialfa, che è a Roma per presentare il suo disco solista “Play it as it lays”, in uscita il 31 agosto 2007. Senza sbilanciarsi sulla data di uscita del nuovo album del marito, ancora top secret, Patti Scialfa ha detto: “Bruce sta finendo il nuovo album con la E Street Band e anch’io sto partecipando alle session, stanno andando molto bene”.
La scorsa settimana Fox News ha anticipato una possibile data di uscita dell’album per il “tardo autunno”. L’informatissimo sito Backstreets, la fonte più affidabile per quanto riguarda Bruce Springsteen, pur ricordando che non ci sono né date ufficiali né certezze, si sbilancia, invece, pronosticando il 2 ottobre come data più probabile per l’uscita dell’album.

Translated into English, it says:

The New album is coming out October 2, 2007, followed by a year long tour with the full E Street Band, lasting through Autumn 2008. The new album is mostly hard rocking, but some of the cuts are a mix between Tunnel of Love and The Rising in consistency. The entire band was involved with the recording process.
One of the tracks is called "Dead Ringers", but it is not the title track. That is yet to be decided.
pi_52017634
Op de release lijst van de Free Record Shop staat voor 1 oktober een nieuw Springsteen album!!!!! Maar niemand weet echt zeker wat het gaat worden...
Heb je mijn minicity al bezocht?
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')