abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_45515235
WOW

zwaar heftige aflevering
Ik moest gewoon
Poor george

jeetje, moet echt ff bijkomen hoor...
pi_45516200
inderdaad erg heftige aflevering. Ik had ook wel een brok in mijn keel. Wat kan die Theodore acteren zeg! Petje af (als ik er een had).
In a world without fences, who needs Windows and Gates!
pi_45521330
quote:
Op vrijdag 19 januari 2007 17:26 schreef Mavro het volgende:

[..]

Idd. Maar nou mag er ook wel weer eens een iets vrolijker aflvering komen hoor. Ik begin trouwens steeds meer sympathie te krijgen voor Addisson en steeds minder voor Meredith...
Same here.. !

Go Alex & Addisson
You gotta learn to live
and live and learn
pi_45522106
Ik heb een hekel aan die Meredith and Derek. Totaal niet ineteressant die relatie van hun. Geef mij maar Christina, Miranda en Izzie . Die zijn tof .
  vrijdag 19 januari 2007 @ 23:40:28 #80
165043 Gezondaar
Op z'n Spartaans
pi_45522272
Mooie aflevering Maar wel zielig
Ik wil meer Callie! !
  zaterdag 20 januari 2007 @ 01:44:50 #81
82471 CrazyDutchPunk
Just watch me burn...
pi_45525103
Wat een mooie aflevering en zielig ja!
Grey Matter was ook mooi deze week. Ik ga even mn oogjes droogmaken nu.
You know when you close your eyes and wish for something?
Well, God's the person that is ignoring you.
pi_45527379
Ik vind die Mark ook niets inbrengen. Nog nooit een Mark aflevering geweest, en hij loopt er eigenlijk maar een beetje voor Piet-Jan-Lul bij. Doe eens wat met hem, of flikker hem dr gewoon uit!
pi_45527737
Het is ze weer gelukt, tranen met tuiten...broehoe
Was ik net opgedroogd ging Miranda ook nog huilen, ging ik ook weer.
pi_45529243
Holy fuck, wat een ep!!! . .

Ik moest lachen toen de broer van George scheten ging laten ! Ik vond het zo tof toen Miranda nerveus was om de tube bij George's pa te plaatsen.. Meredith en Derek zijn echt boring. Burke gedraagt zich als een ass tegen Christina, hij begint mn neus uit te komen.

'I would have made a terrible father' !

Adisson en Alex waaaaaaaah !!

George! George's pa !!!!!!!
Whatever I want.
  zaterdag 20 januari 2007 @ 12:25:19 #85
165043 Gezondaar
Op z'n Spartaans
pi_45529906
quote:
Op zaterdag 20 januari 2007 12:00 schreef PeRi het volgende:
Burke gedraagt zich als een ass tegen Christina, hij begint mn neus uit te komen.
Oh, kies de kant van de chick maar
Christina is minstens zo assholy
pi_45531834
quote:
Op zaterdag 20 januari 2007 09:39 schreef mrkanarie het volgende:
Ik vind die Mark ook niets inbrengen.
Mark is er voor het mooie uitzicht
You gotta learn to live
and live and learn
pi_45532912
quote:
Op zaterdag 20 januari 2007 12:25 schreef Gezondaar het volgende:

[..]

Oh, kies de kant van de chick maar
Christina is minstens zo assholy
Ja, maar Burke zei: "you dragged me into this". Dat vond ik toen wel onterecht, dus ik kies ook Christina's kant.
Het doet er niet toe wie ik ben, maar wie ik wil zijn.
pi_45535040
Ik ben ook voor Team Cristina.

Ik vond het weer een geweldige aflevering, zoals altijd eigenlijk. Hulde aan alle schrijvers, het lukt ze steeds maar weer om telkens die perfecte balans tussen humor en drama te vinden, echt knap!

*Kantar moest een meerdere traantjes wegpinken tijdens de scenes van George en z'n familie
pi_45536497
John Mayer heeft de perfecte oplossing gevonden voor het hele gedoe rondom Isaiah Washington...
quote:
IT'S ONLY A SUGGESTION.

By now you've probably heard of the incredible tension and controversy on the set of TV's hit series "Grey's Anatomy", involving a particularly unsavory homosexual slur allegedly made to a fellow castmate by actor Isaiah Washington. Gay and lesbian groups are outraged, calling for Mr. Washington's immediate termination from the show.

Now, far be it from me to chime in on other people's business, but just like the man standing in line for a movie overhears a stranger behind him whom he knows has confused the finer points of the film "Throw Mama From The Train" with those of "Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot!", sometimes you have to turn around and butt into a situation that doesn't concern you in order to offer a little bit of assistance.

ABC may fire Mr. Washington, and it seems as if the pressure to do so is mounting by the day. They may also choose to placate all parties involved with some well-constructed press releases and the soothing touch of time, but in my mind, neither outcome succeeds in making any strides in promoting the tenets of tolerance and understanding.

I would like to offer my suggestion for a solution; produce an episode of Grey's Anatomy in which Mr. Washington's character, Dr. Burke comes out to his friends and colleagues as a gay man!!! What better way for an actor to get to the roots of his discrimination than by portraying the very the subject of his own ire for the remainder of his contract? That'll learn ya!

In case any writers of the show happen to be reading, I have included some possible script excerpts that might help get this story line up and running.

SCENES FROM 'GREY'S ANATOMY', by John Mayer

INT: NIGHT, ON LOCATION

(THE RAMROD, A large rock club is packed to the rafters with energetic, bold looking twenty-somethings. On stage, an almost impossibly flamboyant group of performers are rocking out to a psychedelic beat that has the crowd whipped up into a primal frenzy.)

(CHRISTINA leans into the ear of PRESTON, struggling to be heard over the music)

CHRISTINA: I think it's really cool that you wanted to take us to a SCISSOR SISTERS concert, Burke! I gotta say, I never pegged you for the type. You're always talking about how much you love Ultimate Fighting Championships and Adult Video Award shows. (CHRISTINA's eyes skitter from left to right, enlightened.) Pretty much all the time, come to think of it.

BURKE: (cautiously) A friend of mine gave me their CD for Christmas. I figured I'd give it a listen. Turns out they weren't bad. They have a pleasant enough sound. Besides, I figured it would be nice to show you guys a fun time for once.

CUT TO: STAGE

(The band plays the final exciting beats of "Kiss You Off". Jake Shears, The SCISSOR SISTERS lead singer [himself] takes the mic.)

JAKE: Thank you very muuuuuuch Seattle!!! This next song is called "I Don't Feel Like Dancing" and tonight, we want to send this song off to a very special man in the crowd, Preston Burke, webmaster of the biggest SISTERS fan site, idontfeellikedancing.com!!! Thanks Preston! The tea cookies you left backstage were deeelish!!!

(CROWD APPLAUDS WILDLY WHILE THE BAND LAUNCHES INTO THEIR HIT SINGLE. PRESTON, now downright sheepish, grabs his coat and small pleather DKNY bag, fumbling towards the exit.)

BURKE: I think I left a scalpel in that mime today. See ya!!!

And, SCENE.

"But John", you ask, waking up your roommate, "how can anyone be sure that Mr. Washington will abide by the agreement to play an openly homosexual Cardiothoracic surgeon?"

I present to you a potential storyline that will ensure the power lies with the writing team:

INT., DAYTIME, DR. BURKE'S OFFICE.

(Dr. MEREDITH GREY pokes her head into BURKE's office)

MEREDITH: Burke, I just wanted to let you know the mime with the scalpel you left in him is going to make a full reco- (MEREDITH is shocked) What is that??

BURKE: (casually) What is wha- Oh, this. This is my pet cougar, Dolce. Ferocious little guy. (a large cougar in a cramped wire crate growls loudly and swipes his giant paw at nothing in particular. Burke is unfazed, studying an EKG print-out) All I gotta say is, I'm glad he spends all day in his discount cage. If he should ever break out of that rickety thing I'd be a dead man. And I'm a gay doctor working IN a hospital. Sweet nature's fury!

And, SCENE.

Again, I have very little grounds for offering my advice, but I'm just calling it as I see it - After all, "Throw Mama From the Train" had Ann Ramsey in it, while Estelle Getty was in "Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot!" Couldn't let that go.
  zaterdag 20 januari 2007 @ 17:19:11 #90
82471 CrazyDutchPunk
Just watch me burn...
pi_45536771
pi_45539182
Wat een aflevering .
Echt één van de meest emotionele. Treinongeluk-paaldoormanenvrouw-aflevering-niveau.

George was zó zielig . En ik vond het tof dat Christina hem kwam troosten. Het moet trouwens moeilijk zijn voor George om die scenes met Burke te spelen zeg . Hij doet het prima though, ik vind het een goeie acteur.

Mer en Derek zijn gewoon leuk, luchtig. Niets mis met dat verhaal. Ik vroeg me vorige week al af waarom Mark 'not this week' zei, dat is nu ook weer verklaard. Ik beging Callie steeds meer te waarderen, tof dat ze uit die operatie ging al wilde ze het nog zo graag.

Bailey herkent zichzelf enorm in Izzy, wat niet slecht is . Sowieso is Bailey m'n favoriete personage.
  zaterdag 20 januari 2007 @ 19:40:12 #92
82471 CrazyDutchPunk
Just watch me burn...
pi_45540881
Promo voor volgende week
CTV promo met HUGE spoiler
de CTV promo spoilert best hevig dus je kan beslissen die niet te kijken:
SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
pi_45541278
quote:
Op zaterdag 20 januari 2007 19:40 schreef CrazyDutchPunk het volgende:
Promo voor volgende week
SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
Verdomme.
pi_45542235
quote:
Op zaterdag 20 januari 2007 19:40 schreef CrazyDutchPunk het volgende:
Promo voor volgende week
SPOILER
Damn you, CDP! Ik wil de spoiler lezen!
pi_45546591
Wat een superaflevering weer!
Die scheten van die broer van George Gelukkig zitten er ook altijd nog dat soort luchtige ( ) momenten in.

Jemig, kon het natuurlijk weer niet laten om op die CTV promo te klikken
Ben benieuwd!
I found myself alone,
Alone above the raging sea
That stole the only boy I loved
And drowned him deep inside of me
pi_45558264
Geweldige aflevering en de promo van volgende week ziet er ook weer erg goed uit!
pi_45596854
Wat een aflevering Erg mooi!

De promo belooft ook veel goeds voor volgende week
pi_45597193
Vind het zo zielig voor Georgie...

En die spoiler; dat wisten we toch al lang? Alleen niet dat
SPOILER
toch??
  woensdag 24 januari 2007 @ 18:13:06 #99
82471 CrazyDutchPunk
Just watch me burn...
pi_45637338
Beginning February 8, Grey's Anatomy enters a three-episode story arc that will challenge the interns of Seattle Grace -- and "Grey's" fans as well -- like never before. Elizabeth Reaser (Independent Spirit Award winner for "Sweet Land") guest stars as a patient over multiple episodes.
SPOILER
pi_45638575
Wow, dat belooft wat!
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')