abonnement Unibet Coolblue
  Moderator zondag 12 november 2006 @ 10:13:36 #1
61302 crew  UIO_AMS
Dobbelsteenavonturier
pi_43470457
Oftewel RAOK, zijn in het leven geroepen door Danny Wallace. Hij begon in 2002 per ongeluk een eigen cult -geen gevaarlijke, hij noemt het liever een collectief- en het doel ervan is aardiger te zijn voor de medemens. Daarbij schreef hij een boek met 365 Random Acts Of Kindness (RAOK) om die aardigere wereld te bewerkstelligen. Fok! steunt het dit initiatief om de wereld een beetje leuker te maken.

In dit topic kun je de RAOK aanvragen door een nummer te roepen. Velen gingen je al voor zoals je in de volgende post kunt zien. De RAOK zijn uiteraard vrij interpreteerbaar en mocht een toegewezen RAOK je nou echt niks lijken, dan kun je altijd nog een reservegetal roepen

Zie ook http://www.join-me.co.uk voor het verhaal achter de RAOK. Het aantal mensen dat zich inmiddels heeft aangemeld loopt in de duizenden en voor hen is elke vrijdag een Goede Vrijdag. De dag waarop zij massaal hun RAOK in uitvoering brengen. Het verhaal van Danny Wallace heeft in 2002 in De Telegraaf gestaan, toen hij op zoek was naar Nederlanders voor zijn collectief.

Zie ook deel 1: Random Acts Of Kindness; aanvraag en verdeeltopic
Als niets meer baat kan een worst geen kwaad.
Op dinsdag 7 december 2010 12:50 schreef yvonne het volgende:
Beste moderator UIO_AMS
Stuur een mod weg.
  Moderator zondag 12 november 2006 @ 10:45:31 #2
61302 crew  UIO_AMS
Dobbelsteenavonturier
pi_43470869
De inmiddels verdeelde RAOK (elk een eigen topic):

sjeen
RAOK nr 3:
Give a slice of your pizza to the delivery man.

Foto’s van meeetende pizzabezorgers.

Renesite
RAOK nr 4:
Be unfailingly polite to every single person you meet.

uniekhoorn
RAOK nr 5:
Buy a packet of cigars, and leave it at the reception desk of a maternity ward for all the new fathers.

Departak
RAOK nr 7:
Strike up a conversation with an old man on a bench.

BiMeWet
RAOK nr 8:
Do a chore at work that someone else usually has to do

DutchTrain
RAOK nr 9:
Invite someone new to the pub with your mates.

Zodra hij terug is van zijn reizen natuurlijk.

Isabeau
RAOK nr 13:
Buy a pensioner an ice cream.

Tenzij het te koud is, dan maar een kop warme chocolade.

Petre86
RAOK nr 14:
Hug someone you don't normally hug. Extra points if it's a stranger.

Dat kan wat gevaarlijke momenten opleveren als het te veel op seksuele intimidatie gaat lijken.

Brighteyes
RAOK nr 15:
Swap places with the person behind you in the queue.

Een statistieken-topic dus, waarbij ze zo vaak mogelijk mensen voor laat.

Oversight
RAOK nr 16:
Teach some policemen to skip.

MrManiak
RAOK nr 17:
Provide entertainment!
I was in the pub one afternoon and noticed a group of old men sitting around a table in the corner. They seemed to be having a nice time, swapping stories and sipping at their pints. But I thought they could have a nicer time. So I popped out, bought a pack of cards, and gave them to the old fellas. When I came back 2 hours later they were still playing, and having loads of fun. They bought me a pint as a thank you! I felt like I'd made a load of old mates!
Rob Thomas, Swansea

RAOK nr 017: Provide Entertainment!

nikky
RAOK nr 18:
Write a letter to the letters page of your local newspaper telling everyone they're great.

Die is een zwangere vrouw op het lijf geschreven. Foto's van haar gepubliceerde lezersbrieven dus.

yvonne
RAOK nr 19:
Find old scarves and gloves you don't need any more and, on a cold day, offer them to strangers in the street.

En daar heeft ze massa’s van. Kindermaatjes, dat wel.

PeRi en Scorpie
RAOK nr 21:
Send a postcard to someone you hardly know.

p_iglet en Biancavia en Sitethief
RAOK nr 22:
Write to an old teacher and say thanks.

Ripley
RAOK nr 23:
Pick on your mates - Nicely!
Me and a few mates were bored one night and came up with an ace plan... to pick on another friend, but with kindness...
We thought it'd be funny to bewilder himwith kindness, and for the next few days he was incredibly confused as he received a voucherfor a free mealfor two at his local restaurant, a free pint (which we'd secretly arranged with the landlord of his local pub), and a load of free cat food for his (admittedly ugly) cat.
We now create one piece of luck for him every week... and he still doesn't know who's doing it...!

RAOK nr 23: Pick on your mates - Nicely!

Reya
RAOK nr 25:
If you see an old person struggling in a supermarket, help them do their shopping.

Nuongirl
RAOK nr 27:
Send a valentine card to the ugliest person you know.

Dat hoeft natuurlijk niet alleen met Valentijn te gebeuren.

aventura
RAOK nr 28:
Say something nice about someone behind their back.

Aventura gaat dus lieve dingen zeggen over mensen achter hun rug om, maar wel zo dat ze het horen. En dan ons berichten wat haar overkomt.

DutchErrorist
RAOK nr 29:
At a sports day, cheer for someone you blatantly don't know.

Shmoopy
RAOK nr 30:
Find the most obscure charity you can - one that probably makes about a fiver a year - and donate a few quid.

Talitha
RAOK nr 32:
Give your old watch to someone who doesn't have one.

Tomatensapbiertje
RAOK nr 38:
Plant a flower in somebody's garden , under the cover of darkness.

wyccie
RAOK nr 40:
Buy an unpopular CD-single.

NJ
RAOK nr 42:
Offer some handy advice to a tourist.

Wordt dus een wandelend informatiebord. Statistieken, foto's, hij kan er veel van maken.

Oblivion
RAOK nr 44:
Hide a complimentary note in a book in the library.

Hik
RAOK nr 49:
Get someone who looks cold a hot chocolate. Everybody loves a hot chocolate! Especially cold people like christmas shoppers or an eskimo.

gekkehoedenmaker
RAOK nr 53:
Drop some flowers off at a nursing home.

keijz
RAOK nr 55:
Stand outside a hairdressers, and tell whoever walks out that they look lovely.

MinderMutsig
RAOK nr 57:
Give an apple to a bored security guard!

timbob
RAOK nr 61:
Win something for someone!
Enter someone else's name into a competition. I did it and my neighbour won a mug!
Paul Jacobs, Cardiff.

Sandertje21
RAOK nr 63:
Give your newspaper to a cab driver.

melonovy
RAOK nr 64:
Wish an astronaut good luck.
Write to:
An astronaut,
NASA headquarters,
300 E St. SW,
Washington DC, USA

Cigarette_Smoking_Man
RAOK nr 65:
Leave a nice note for the cleaners at work.

flugeltje
RAOK nr. 77:
Unless your waiter or waitress was utterly rubbish, say something really nice about them to someone who looks more senior than them as you leave the restaurant.

Hoe ze dit in topicvorm gaat gieten, zullen we nog merken. Of ze geeft een reservegetal op.

Devrim
RAOK nr 80:
If someone cuts you up in traffic, instead of flicking them the finger, smile and wave like a lunatic.

Misstique
RAOK nr 82:
Create a 'Free Box' ...
Put some stuff you no longer want or need in a box, write 'Free' on it, and leave it next to a bench somewhere.

En wel zo dat het geen terroristische bom lijkt. En dan van een afstand foto’s maken om te zien wat er uit meegenomen wordt.

outcast_within
RAOK nr 83:
Share your meal!
If you can't finish your meal (at a restaurant, or at home), pop the rest in a box and hand it to someone who needs it. I did, and it was a lovely feeling.
Ella, Chester

RAOK # 83 Share your meal! (SNIF)

Beestjuh
RAOK nr 84:
Help foreign school kids learn English!
Whenever I've finished a book or a load of magazines, I send them to a load of kids in the Chinese countryside who are desperate to learn English.
Dawn Newman, Coventry
NB - You can send your stuff to random chinese kids too! Send them to: The English Students, LingLing Xue Yuan, Yongzhou, Hunan, 425000, China

Lord Dreamer en Shirley
RAOK nr 88:
At the traffic lights, smile at the person in the car next to yours.

Lachen tot hij een ons weegt. En ons vertellen over de reacties die hij krijgt. Tip: zo’n lichtbordje waar je teksten op kan invoeren. Eén en al lachende smilies invullen en daarmee rondrijden.

Dagonet
RAOK nr 100:
At the pub, buy the table next to yours a packet of crisps to share.

of
RAOK nr 282:
Make someone's day.

Maar deze laatste is misschien wat lastig. Tenzij die someone Misstique heet.

Phoenixx
RAOK nr 101:
Be someone's biggest fan.

En dan niet mij kiezen, maar iemand die van niks weet.

SHE
RAOK nr 111:
Buy free range stuff.

buzzer
RAOK nr 116:
Install a smoke detector in a lazy friend's house.

Intxaurraga
RAOK nr 119:
Smile for the speed camera.

BlaatschaaP
RAOK nr 123:
CONGRATULATE A STRANGER.
I was walking down my street the other day, when I noticed there was a banner on someone's frobnt door saying IT'S A BABY BOY. It appeared they'd just had a child. So I popped off, bought some flowers and left them on the stranger's doorstep. The next day, when I walked past, I saw that they'd put them in the window, which made me smile all day...

(In mijn boekje is dit nummer 122 )

Twinky
RAOK nr 123:
Write a cheery 'Hello' on a banknote and then spend it.

Maar zij past hem ietsjes aan.

jogy
RAOK nr 134:
Buy a tub of coleslaw for a Portuguese man called Rui!
I bought a tub of coleslaw for a Portuguese man called Rui. He was trying to sell me dodgy travelcards for the London Underground at the time. We started chatting, he was lovely, and I handed over the coleslaw. It was a small and somehow pointless gesture, but it was all I had, and he seemed to really appreciate it. Sometimes the smallest and most pointless gestures can mean the most, I guess.
John Foster, Surbiton

mitä_kuuluu
RAOK nr 143:
Stroke a cat.

Voortvarend als hij is, heeft hij meteen mensen met een kat opgezocht en maakt daar een fotoreportage van. Hij staat inmiddels op één foto.

-skippybal-
RAOK nr 156:
If you know a friend is at home with a cold or the flu, drop a small 'Get Well' parcel around. But remember to keep your distance. Friends don't have to share everything.

clumsy_clown
Random Act Of Kindness nr 157:
Make an old man very happy. We found this old man in a pub. He had just retired that day, and when we found out, we bought him a few drinks, a packet of nuts, and lavished him with female attention! It was lots of fun. Especially for him!

c_c gaat met haar vriendinnen bejaarde mannen in een bar verwennen en daar over posten.

Underdoggy
RAOK nr 160:
Compliment a large woman.

Zhenar
RAOK nr 166:
Take a morning coffee to a busy receptionist.

Svensational
RAOK nr 168:
Ask someone more questions than you answer.

MaJo en Tomsky
RAOK nr 177:
Buy a pizza and hand it out on the street.

ElisaB
RAOK nr 185:
Being a lighthouse keeper is a lonely job. Especially if you're in one of the most isolated lighthouses in the world! Write a friendly postcard to:
The Lighthouse Keeper,
South Solitary Lighthouse,
near Coffs Harbour,
NSW, Australia

ElisaB zou ElisaB natuurlijk niet zijn als ze het niet groots aan zou pakken. Dat wordt dus niet één vuurtorenwachter die post kan verwachten, maar veel meer. Minstens 100 zelfs. IJsland, Zuid Afrika, niets is haar te gek.

Litso
RAOK nr 187:
Try and boost a bad TV show's ratings.

Hoe, daar gaat hij nog over nadenken, maar Duderinnetje heeft al een hoax met Big Brother voorgesteld om dat programma uit het slop te halen. We wachten af.

Noca
RAOK nr 199:
Meddle with a colleague's screensaver. Put a lovely message on there for them, such as '[Name], you look wonderful today.' Unless you're a stalker. If so, quit stalking people.

Gesloten
RAOK nr 202:
Turn up outside a stranger's wedding with extra confetti

Een niet-fokker die mij mailde:
RAOK nr 206:
Empty your pockets of lollipops!
One day, on impulse I decided to stick a load of lollipops in my pockets. I ended up giving them to shop assistants, and bus drivers, and everyone else who'd done me a service that day. People didn't quite know how to react at first, but they always took one, and they always smiled a huge smile. Made me feel ridiculously good...
Tom Waite, Nuneaton.

remlof
RAOK nr 214:
Help the person next door move out.
(Particularly if you're the one who drove them out.)
RAOK nr 215:
Help the person next door move in.
(Don't mention why the last person moved out.)

Een dubbele want die horen bij elkaar. Dat wordt sjouwen.

zBus
RAOK nr 217:
If there's a new person in the office, invite them out for a drink with everybody else after work. The next morning they'll feel much more welcome. Plus, if you fancy them, imagine the points you'll score!

moelan0e
RAOK nr 225:
On a sunny day, give someone a spare pair of shades.

LeisureSuitLarry
RAOK nr 277:
Text someone goodnight.

detulp050
RAOK nr 279:
Keep your complimentary bag of aeroplane peanuts and give them to a stranger.

Als voorbeeld van de geheel vrije interpretatie staat er een stuk naast van Danny Wallace zelf:

I used to be under the impression that in Britain it was illegal to talk to someone else while sitting on the train, but one day someone started talking to me. We chatted for a while, and eventually got onto the subject of the lady's grandfather, who apparently liked peanuts. Feeling a little cheeky and in the mood for a RAOK, I persuaded the lady to give me her granddad's address. She did, and when I got of the train I e-mailed loads of people whose addresses I had on me. And over the course of the next three or four days, that old man received, anonymously, in the post, from all over the UK, about 80 packets of peanuts. I hope it made his day, because it certainly made mine.

Mirage
RAOK nr 286:
Tidy the office kitchen.

beestjuh
RAOK nr 299:
On a hot day, share your sunscreen.

Geartsjuh
RAOK nr 305:
Pay for someone's laundry.

ijsmeis
RAOK nr 307:
Offer someone a lift.
I'd just finished my weekly shop and was heading for my car when I saw the most incredibly frail old woman carrying a small bag of shopping, walking so slowly away. I just had the urge to help her, so I asked if she'd like a lift home. She said yes immediately and was hugely gratefull... It turned out that her carer had become ill and hadn't been to see her in ten days... She'd run out of food and the only reason that she'd gone to the shops on her own was that she'd starved otherwise. It felt good to help a complete stranger who as it turned out was in dire need of help but would never had asked for it. I gave her my number in case she ever needs help again.
Benedict, Liverpool.

Boodschappen helpen doen voor de oudere van dagen dus.

UIO_AMS
Ik zal me focussen op nummer 333. Na opzoeken blijkt dat de volgende te zijn: Pick a random name and address from the phonebook and every once in a while send them an amusing postcard, detailing your thoughts and philosophies on life. Nou, dat kost me dus alleen wat postzegels. Van elk kaartje zal ik een foto nemen voor het topic.

UIO_AMS
RAOK nr 365:
Hand this book to a stranger when you’ve finished with it!

Die combineer ik met nr 333.

Sanne En zij heeft er zelf één bedacht:
RAOK Sanne:
Cake bakken voor collega's.

En dat voor iemand die nooit cakes bakt. :’)

Voor alles dat je al doet hebben we inmiddels ook al een topic:
quote:

[ Bericht 7% gewijzigd door UIO_AMS op 15-11-2006 11:54:28 ]
Beste moderator UIO_AMS
Stuur een mod weg.
  Moderator zondag 12 november 2006 @ 11:10:46 #3
61302 crew  UIO_AMS
Dobbelsteenavonturier
pi_43471168
Heb nog niet de kans gehad de lijst ook volledig te maken met alle RAOK-topics die inmiddels bestaan, maar dat komt nog.
Beste moderator UIO_AMS
Stuur een mod weg.
pi_43484228
Kan ik...186 doen? Reserve is 56.
Eins, zwei, hoeplakai.
pi_43497446
Doe mij maar 31 als het kan en anders 75
Do you know the difference between commitment and involved?
Think of bacon and eggs, the chicken is involved, the pig was committed.
pi_43501485
quote:
Op zondag 12 november 2006 19:04 schreef jakkop het volgende:
Kan ik...186 doen? Reserve is 56.
Raok 186:
Water your plants.

Die vind ik persoonlijk een beetje saai

RAOK 56:
Stand at a doorway for 10 minutes, and hold it open for whoever walks through
Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn. Smike. O+.
pi_43501580
quote:
Op maandag 13 november 2006 02:08 schreef FamFarmerFan het volgende:
RAOK 31:
Find the most obscure charity you can - one that probably makes about a fiver a year - and donate a few quid.

RAOK 75:
On a frosty morning, scrape the ice of the windscreen of the car next to yours. If you don't have a car, just do this for anyone at random.

maandag 13 november 2006 @ 11:13:06 #8
99453 Mitä_kuuluu
Vittu saatana perkele
pi_43501644
quote:
Op maandag 13 november 2006 02:08 schreef FamFarmerFan het volgende:
UIO is even verhinderd, maar dat wil niet zeggen dat we niet met de RAOK kunnen doorgaan

RAOK # 31
Forgive someone

Niet echt een leuke om een topic over te maken (tenzij natuurlijk een heel sappige driehoeksverhouding oid er aan vooraf gegaan is en je die met ons wil delen).

RAOK # 75
On a frosty morning, scrape the ice off the windscreen of the car next to yours. If you don't have a car, just do this for anyone at random.

Het juiste seizoen hiervoor zit eraan te komen, succes!
"An expert is one who knows more and more about less and less until he knows absolutely everything about nothing."
  maandag 13 november 2006 @ 11:14:29 #9
99453 Mitä_kuuluu
Vittu saatana perkele
pi_43501691
quote:
Op maandag 13 november 2006 11:10 schreef Ripley het volgende:

[..]

RAOK 31:

RAOK 75:
On a frosty morning, scrape the ice of the windscreen of the car next to yours. If you don't have a car, just do this for anyone at random.

UIO zegt hartelijk dank voor het waarnemen, maar leer eens tellen Die eerste is nr. 30
"An expert is one who knows more and more about less and less until he knows absolutely everything about nothing."
pi_43501837
quote:
Op maandag 13 november 2006 11:14 schreef Mitä_kuuluu het volgende:

[..]

UIO zegt hartelijk dank voor het waarnemen, maar leer eens tellen
De lul
pi_43501926
quote:

[..]

RAOK 31:
Deze is werkelijk geen probleem, ik heb een CDrom met zo'n beetje alle stichtingen en goede doelen in Nederland. En daar zitten echt geweldige voorbeelden van vreemde stichtingen bij. (van st de roze jonker tot het VSB fonds en allerlei PrinsBernard cultuur naam fondsen.)
En eigenlijk bijna te simpel, maar ik zoek wat leuks uit en met bewijs .
quote:
RAOK 75:

WHOEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA,
Dat is een goede periode voor het jaar voor aangebroken. Die ga ik gewoon ook doen, dit is zo leuk..
  maandag 13 november 2006 @ 11:31:38 #12
99453 Mitä_kuuluu
Vittu saatana perkele
pi_43502179
quote:
Op maandag 13 november 2006 11:23 schreef FamFarmerFan het volgende:

[..]

Deze is werkelijk geen probleem, ik heb een CDrom met zo'n beetje alle stichtingen en goede doelen in Nederland. En daar zitten echt geweldige voorbeelden van vreemde stichtingen bij. (van st de roze jonker tot het VSB fonds en allerlei PrinsBernard cultuur naam fondsen.)
En eigenlijk bijna te simpel, maar ik zoek wat leuks uit en met bewijs .
[..]
Het is eigenlijk RAOK #30 en misschien kun je samen met Shmoopy een topic hierover openen, aangezien zij deze al aangevraagd had.
  maandag 13 november 2006 @ 11:34:06 #13
99453 Mitä_kuuluu
Vittu saatana perkele
pi_43502243
quote:
Op maandag 13 november 2006 11:31 schreef Mitä_kuuluu het volgende:

[..]

Het is eigenlijk RAOK #30 en misschien kun je samen met Shmoopy een topic hierover openen, aangezien zij deze al aangevraagd had.
Ah en buzzer is ook al met goede doelen bezig!
RAOK # 30 Charity (oftewel de kerstactie)
pi_43504219
Charity is leuk, ik zal even nadenken of ik met de actie meega van stichting Fok of dat ik zelf wat ga doen...
pi_43509153
quote:
Op maandag 13 november 2006 11:06 schreef Ripley het volgende:

[..]

Raok 186:
Water your plants.

Die vind ik persoonlijk een beetje saai

RAOK 56:
Stand at a doorway for 10 minutes, and hold it open for whoever walks through
Hmmmm, ik heb 186 inmiddels gedaan.

Lijkt me trouwens niet echt interessant om een topic over te maken...
Eins, zwei, hoeplakai.
pi_43519592
Oftewel, doe mij maar een nieuwe. doe maarrrrrrrrr

131, reserve 200.
Eins, zwei, hoeplakai.
  Moderator dinsdag 14 november 2006 @ 09:42:03 #17
61302 crew  UIO_AMS
Dobbelsteenavonturier
pi_43534861
quote:
Op maandag 13 november 2006 20:19 schreef jakkop het volgende:

131, reserve 200.
Wat is er mis met nr 56?
Beste moderator UIO_AMS
Stuur een mod weg.
pi_43534986
quote:
Op dinsdag 14 november 2006 09:42 schreef UIO_AMS het volgende:

[..]

Wat is er mis met nr 56?
RAOK 131 is ook wel erg leuk vind ik

"Make someone their own personal compilation tape"

Ow, en check even je PM UIO
  dinsdag 14 november 2006 @ 12:05:59 #19
146413 MutedFaith
Netwerkverdeelkastje
pi_43538120
Doe mij maar 319; (reservegetal: 350)
[b]Op dinsdag 30 mei 2006 15:15 schreef veldmuis het volgende:[/b]
Zelfs voor een newbie kom je niet intelligent over.
pi_43538826
quote:
Op dinsdag 14 november 2006 12:05 schreef MutedFaith het volgende:
Doe mij maar 319; (reservegetal: 350)

RAOK 319:
Hold up a sign that says 'Free Good Deeds' and see what happens

Ik ben benieuwd!
pi_43548682
quote:
Op dinsdag 14 november 2006 09:42 schreef UIO_AMS het volgende:

[..]

Wat is er mis met nr 56?
Ík vind em een beetje onzinnig.

Eins, zwei, hoeplakai.
pi_43559869
Bij het Krasnapolsky vinden ze dat hét visitekaartje van het hotel
pi_43577207
hihi.

wat is mijn nieuwe reserve?
Eins, zwei, hoeplakai.
  Moderator donderdag 16 november 2006 @ 09:57:14 #24
61302 crew  UIO_AMS
Dobbelsteenavonturier
pi_43600109
quote:
Op maandag 13 november 2006 20:19 schreef jakkop het volgende:

131, reserve 200.
Een creatieve:

RAOK nr 131:
Make someone their own personal compilation tape.

Dat mag natuurlijk ook een cd zijn. Lijkt me een leuk topic. Vertel je iets over de persoonlijkheid van degene die de compilatie gaat krijgen en welke nummers je daarbij in gedachten hebt.
Beste moderator UIO_AMS
Stuur een mod weg.
pi_43609895
Kijk das een leuke.

Geef me even tijd om na te denken.
Eins, zwei, hoeplakai.
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')