abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_46268581
quote:
Prog metallers promise live DVD to be shot on next tour

Launch Radio Networks reports: TOOL intends to record some dates on its next North American tour for a live CD and DVD, according to Harddrive Radio. The initial dates for the outing have been announced, with the first confirmed show on March 15th in Las Vegas. Although TOOL tapes all its live shows, drummer Danny Carey told Launch that the band doesn't want to release each one as groups like PEARL JAM have done. "I doubt if we'll go that far with it, but we'll definitely be releasing some live DVDs and specific concerts that we feel strongly about," he said. "I think that's just a cooler way to do it. Pick the best stuff instead of just flood the market with a bunch of mediocre crap (laughs). No one can be their best every night. It's great that people may want all that, you know, if they're real hardcore fans, but I don't know, I think quality rather than quantity is a lot more important way to go."

The stage production on the next TOOL jaunt will be "more intense" than the band's last trip, with computer animation and props possibly being included.

The band is supporting its fourth album, "10,000 Days", which has sold 1.4 million copies since arriving last May. The CD's next single is "Jambi".
bron

Nu maar hopen dat het er echt van komt, die opnames uit 2001 zijn ook nog nooit verschenen
"Make money. Make more money. Make other people produce so as to make more money."
Hubbard Communications Office Policy Letter (9 March 1972)
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')