abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_30826986
Hoi

k heb sinds kort een Mac.. Voor een site verander ik af en toe wat in de index.php
Op mijn oude PC opende ik dat als .txt bestand en kopieerde t daarna weer in de ftp
Op mijn mac kan ik m alleen niet aanpassen in .txt of ik kan t niet vinden..
kan iemand me op weg helpen?

thnx

snahdoes
  donderdag 22 september 2005 @ 16:01:29 #2
4118 ToMaSZ
Let the hammer fall!
pi_30827033
Elke texteditor kan toch php-bestanden openen?

Je moet hem niet aanpassen naar txt, maar openen met welke texteditor dan ook (maar das windows, ik ben geen macgebruikert)
Scouting Rover Crofts Groep bouwt een nieuw clubhuis!
pi_30827144
php bestanden zijn gewoon platte tekst, dus dat zou je gewoon moeten kunnen openen. Probeer em anders es vanuit een verkenner achtig iets te openen met een teskt editor. En anders even alle bestanden weergeven in je open-dialog.
Oh, and that's a bad miss!
pi_30827214
Gewoon rechterknop (of ctrl-klik) op het bestand en dan 'Openen met' kiezen en vervolgens je favoriete text-editor aanpassen (net als in windows dus). Of een editor als Textwrangler gebruiken waarmee je rechtstreeks vanaf FTP kan openen
pi_30827255
thnx. gelukt!
pi_30827734
damn n00b
Free people own guns! Slaves do not!
pi_30827973
quote:
Op donderdag 22 september 2005 16:23 schreef Vampier het volgende:
damn n00b
Wat Macs betreft ben jij anders ook een n00b

Vette ondertitel trouwens Trust me on this guys, you want more cowbell in this
  donderdag 22 september 2005 @ 16:34:24 #8
30924 modestus
forward hoort wat...
pi_30828158
lees ook ff dit
quote:
If you're having trouble getting something to work right, and that something is based on a text file (for example, a Perl CGI script or a page of HTML), make sure you don't have any hidden Mac line breaks (also called line endings) in the file!

If you installed or modified the file using a GUI-based tool, there's a chance you accidentally inserted Mac line breaks. I know (from personal experience!) that Mac line breaks can make both Perl scripts and static HTML pages non-functional if they show up in the wrong spot. Read the rest to see how to find and remove the line breaks...

How can you tell? Start a terminal and open the file with the vi text editor. It's important to use vi, as the other editors will hide control keys from sight.

If you see a bunch of ^M's in the file, you have Mac line breaks. There are some shell commands [editor's note - see the comments for a one-line perl command to fix your files!] that can auto-replace them, but I just used a Mac text editor (either jedit, BBedit, or Alpha) and re-saved the file, making sure to specify UNIX as the file type.

This problem can be very difficult to diagnose, especially if you normally edit in Emacs, and try just cat'ing the file at the command line. In both cases, you will not see the ^M's, and won't understand why your file isn't doing what it should!
http://www.macosxhints.com/article.php?story=20001206164827794
Na die skitter sterrenag verskyn die helder son, met al sy kleur en prag laat die dag maar kom.
  donderdag 22 september 2005 @ 17:04:23 #9
749 TheMarco
www.i-marco.nl/weblog/
pi_30829204
I'm definitely caught up in the wrong universe.
Oh, and The Net is Dead too...
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')