abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_30806156

Nadat de oorspronkelijke opvolger van de klassieker Sam and Max Hit the Road door Lucas Arts is gecancelled komt er dan toch een nieuwe game met Sam and Max in de hoofdrol! Mij lijkt het in ieder geval geweldig, ik heb het origineel laatst nog met veel plezier gespeeld.
quote:
Telltale Games has confirmed to Eurogamer that a new Sam & Max game is currently in development.

It's been more than a decade since the original S&M point and click adventure was released on PC, but this isn't the first time the daring duo have been set to make a comeback.

LucasArts was originally down to give Sam and Max a 3D makeover until the plug was pulled back in March 2004, with the company blaming "market place realities" and "underlying economic considerations" and the fact that it wasn't "an appropriate time to launch a graphic adventure on PC." Pah.

S&M creator Sam Purcell decided they were just plain wrong, and when LucasArts' rights to the franchise ran out earlier this year he got together with Telltale games to start work on an entirely new game.

Advertisement
Speaking at a recent digital industry event in San Francisco, Purcell said: "If there's a better match, I don't know who it is... I trust [Telltale]."

Little is known about the new game, other than the fact that it won't have anything to do with the canned LucasArts title and will be released in episodic chunks - much like recently launched Telltale title, Bone. And, er, it'll star Sam and Max.

More news as soon as we get it.

bron: eurogamer
pi_30806254
no screenshots?
"I don't know quotes" -Quoteless
pi_30806379
Als je het stukje van eurogamer had gelezen had je kunnen weten dat er verder nog niks over bekend is.
  woensdag 21 september 2005 @ 23:24:58 #4
112068 MMaRsu
I need some paprika
pi_30808992
Yes kan niet wachten! Sam and Max zijn fucking amazing
welcome to my submarine lair. It's long, hard and full of seamen!
pi_30809046
Hier wil ik meer over weten
Oh, and that's a bad miss!
pi_30855464
Ik hoop trouwens dat de nieuwe Sam & Max iets langer wordt dan Bone (ook van TellTale) want die was als klaar tegen de tijd dat het interresant werd

Maar voor de rest natuurlijk super benieuwd!
<foute sam & max quote modus> I'd be peeing my pants if I wore any! </foute sam & max quote modus>
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')