abonnement Unibet Coolblue
  zondag 24 oktober 2004 @ 22:44:26 #1
46045 mikando18
stop drop rofl
pi_22852800
http://www.collegehumor.com/news/ashlee_snl.wmv :') :')

Leuk dansje ook :p

quote:
LM: What are your takes on lip-synching?

AS: I'm totally against it and offended by it. I'm going out to let my real talent show, not to just stand there and dance around. Personally, I'd never lip-synch. It's just not me.
push it to the limit
pi_22852924
link werkt niet
Vroeger was ik een twijfelaar, nu ben ik daar niet meer zo zeker van !!
Nee, dat is geen gezwel!
Dat van die rode roos had ze er niet bij hoeven te vertellen.. goh wat was dat mens dik!
  Redactie Frontpage zondag 24 oktober 2004 @ 22:51:13 #3
38148 crew  Innisdemon
pi_22852972
link werkt prima

stom dansje
'Me' is géén bezittelijk voornaamwoord
  zondag 24 oktober 2004 @ 23:06:05 #4
72691 T3rr0r
Technoofsow!
pi_22853368
dat wijf is net zo'n doos als d'r grote zus
It's about being boss, not being the boss...
pi_22853774
Vroeger was ik een twijfelaar, nu ben ik daar niet meer zo zeker van !!
Nee, dat is geen gezwel!
Dat van die rode roos had ze er niet bij hoeven te vertellen.. goh wat was dat mens dik!
  zondag 24 oktober 2004 @ 23:20:47 #6
82471 CrazyDutchPunk
Just watch me burn...
pi_22853802
lekker dan...
You know when you close your eyes and wish for something?
Well, God's the person that is ignoring you.
pi_22853928
Geloofde je haar dan, toen ze dat zei?
Bestiality sure is a fun thing to do. But I have to say this as a warning to you:
With almost all animals you can have a ball, but the hedgehog can never be buggered at all.
pi_22854244
geniaal
Free people own guns! Slaves do not!
  maandag 25 oktober 2004 @ 00:09:15 #9
17114 Pistol_Pete
Hard to be a saint in the city
pi_22855098

LOL
[b]Stay Hard, Stay Hungry, Stay Alive[/b]
pi_22856155

LOL Die gaat echt keihard af
  maandag 25 oktober 2004 @ 01:08:08 #11
15080 static
03.09.2006 - 11:35
pi_22856450
Ik krijg een foutmelding als ik het wil afspelen.
Yvonne riep ergens: [b]Static is gewoon Static, je leeft met hem of niet.
Geen verborgen agenda's, trouw, grote muil, lief hartje, bang voor bloed, scheld FA's graag uit voor lul.[/b]
pi_22856569
Lol .. the wrong song? Ze kan maar 1 liedje!
pi_22856906
Prachtig

Dan ga je toch mooi ff af als artiest
  maandag 25 oktober 2004 @ 09:57:53 #14
61646 Copycat
I am a trigger hippie
pi_22859659

Geweldig!

Ze geeft trouwens ook nieuwe invulling aan de term 'huppelkutje' .
Curiosity cultured the cat
Hoge dames vangen veel wind
Whadda ya hear! Whadda ya say!
What is any ocean but a multitude of drops?
pi_22859875
Dit filmpje moet ik toch dadelijk ff kijken als ik thuis zit
pi_22860379
Geweldig.
And you know I might
Have just flown too far from the floor this time
Cause they calling me by my name..
  maandag 25 oktober 2004 @ 16:10:49 #17
46045 mikando18
stop drop rofl
pi_22865783
Het is dus simpson foutje.
quote:
NEW YORK Oct 24, 2004 — Singer Ashlee Simpson's "extra help" may have been exposed when a "Saturday Night Live" audience heard her voice singing the wrong song while she held a microphone at her waist.

Her record company blamed a computer glitch and she blamed her band for Sunday morning's incident, which cut off her planned performance of the song "Autobiography" on the network comedy show.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory?id=193922
push it to the limit
pi_22879462
quote:
Her record company blamed a computer glitch
Een echter artiets kan improviseren... en heeft geen computer nodig.....

Het toegeven dat ze niet kan zingen maar net zoals Britney alleen kan lypsyncen zal haar platenmaatschapij bakken vol met geld kosten
Free people own guns! Slaves do not!
  dinsdag 26 oktober 2004 @ 08:53:57 #19
61646 Copycat
I am a trigger hippie
pi_22880201
quote:
Op dinsdag 26 oktober 2004 03:48 schreef Vampier het volgende:
Een echter artiets kan improviseren... en heeft geen computer nodig.....
En geeft haar band niet de schuld van haar eigen fuck ups... en loopt niet met de staart tussen de benen van het podium af.
  dinsdag 26 oktober 2004 @ 13:20:04 #21
61646 Copycat
I am a trigger hippie
pi_22883528
Na eerst de schuld op alles en iedereen afgeschoven te hebben, steekt zusje Simpson nu dan toch hand in eigen boezem:
Bron: IMDB
quote:
Ashlee Simpson has owned up to lip-syncing, following an embarrassing Saturday night slip-up on live TV.
The brunette singer, younger sister of Jessica Simpson, made an appearance on long-running comedy show Saturday Night Live, where she performed her hit single "Pieces Of Me." But when she was due to sing "Autobiography" track later on in the show, a pre-recorded track of her voice singing Pieces of Me began playing while Simpson was holding her microphone to the side and had her mouth closed - forcing her to exit the stage.

And while she initially blamed her band for the incident, she now writes on her website that her voice was overworked. She says, "I'll hold my head high and say I think it was silly of me to do it, silly of me to blame the band, I was just so f**king embarrassed. But I don't think it did me much harm, and people will see that soon."

A Saturday Night Live spokesperson says Simpson had planned to use a backing track, a common concert aid which allows singers to either mime or sing along with a guide-vocal track, to augment her voice. A statement from Simpson's record label blamed a "computer glitch" which triggered "a cut from her album" to play instead of a drum cue.

The blunder has been all the more embarrassing for Simpson, because she recently expressed her disapproval of lip-syncing in an interview with Lucky magazine, explaining, "I'm totally against it and offended by it. I'm going to let my real talent show, not just stand there and dance around. Personally, I'd never lip- sync. It's just not me."
pi_22887103
Full Transcript Of Ashlee Simpson Interview

POSTED: 8:13 am EDT October 26, 2004
UPDATED: 8:30 am EDT October 26, 2004

On Tuesday morning, NBC's Katie Couric sat down live with singer Ashlee Simpson to get Simpson's side of the story on her lip-synching gaffe on "Saturday Night Live."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Couric: "Saturday Night Live" was not so live when Ashlee Simpson went to perform her second song of the night. She was caught off guard when her own voice track came on from her first song of the night. Simpson walked off stage after doing a little hoe down and following that technical goof.

She's been catching a lot of flack and she is here to tell her side of the story in an exclusive interview.

Couric: This has been a crummy couple of days for you?

Simpson: Yeah. … It's one of those situations. All rehearsals -- we have clips from all week long -- my voice was in great shape. I was so ready to go. Saturday night came at six o'clock. I have severe acid reflux. It started acting up and I could not speak or talk. But most artists on big shows do that (sing to a backing track) and I had never done it once.

Couric: Explain what that is. Vocal guide tracks or backing tracks. Does that mean you are lip syncing?

Simpson: No, I was singing with the track. Like on the first (song). I was singing with the track but my voice was not strong enough to hold up the song alone. My dad was like, 'honey, you have to do it.' He put my vocal doctor on the phone with me. 'You have to. (Singing) will ruin your vocal chords.'

Couric: When you listen to someone performing live and they have a backing track, do you primarily hear the recording or the voice of the artist or does it depend?

Simpson: You hear both. The sound bites fade in and out depending on how your voice is. I have never done it before. The first time I do it becomes a massive deal. It was something I could not control. My drummer who I love and adore accidentally pressed the wrong button and did not set up the song.

Couric: Is he still your drummer?

Simpson: Yes. I love him. Everybody makes mistakes. I didn't know that and I did the hoe-down.

Couric: This must have been so upsetting for you because this is a big break to be on "Saturday Night Live", to be the featured artist and to have this happen. It must have been mortifying?

Simpson: It was definitely upsetting and mortifying. I get comments like now , (I'm like) Milli Vanilli. I write all of my own music and perform from my heart. I am always singing on any show I have ever done. Singing as hard as I can always. This was a situation where I was in trouble like with my voice. Each in the rehearsal I was singing and I am holding my throat.

Couric: Sounding like a munchkin?

Simpson: Yes. And it was very unfortunate. What is even more unfortunate is a am being compared to that when there are artists that even at the awards show last night had backing tracks. People, listen to this! Your favorite artist.

Couric: But it's a dirty little secret?

Simpson: It's horrible. I think for me it was something.

Couric: This was at the Radio Music Awards where you made a joke about it.

Simpson: I figured why not make a joke about. I am not worried about it. I know that things happen and not everybody is perfect. You can't help it if you lose your voice. It doesn't mean you can't sing or don't write your own music.

Couric: You have been very open about how much work it took you to get where you are today. You did an MTV reality show about it?

Simpson: Yeah. And the acid reflux was on the reality show, too.

Couric: Do you feel like fans will be forgiving. Your Web site has been inundated with comments some positive and some negative. What are people saying?

Simpson: I have tried not to look at them because this has been -- it's hard. There are comments that are good and bad. I hope my fans know, especially the ones that come out to my shows, they know it's live. I never had to do that. The one time, you get sick and then -- it's a humbling experience. You could say.

Couric: Were you surprised that people were making such a big deal of it?

Simpson: Yeah, because I am not anorexic. My boob didn't pop out. I am not on drugs. I had a bad performance and I got sick.

Couric: What did your dad say? He's your manager. When you walked off stage, he said you were upset?

Simpson: When I walked off, I don't know what to do. Oh my god! He was like it's okay. You are okay. Breathe, breathe, breathe. I went back out there. Look, things happen.

Couric: Have you talked to Jessica, your sister?

Simpson: Yeah, she was like, 'stay in there and stay strong.' She knows what it's like if you are sick or whatever.

Couric: Before we go, where did you get the little hoe-down moves?

Simpson: I don't know. From Texas. I freaked out. I freaked out and didn't know what to do. … I just kind of froze. My band they started playing 'Autobiography' and switched. I love my band to death. We are all good.

Couric: They are not mad. You blamed them at the end of the show?

Simpson: It was the wrong button he pushed. I was sick and things happen. It wasn't one person that messed up.

Couric: Hopefully in the papers they will be tomorrow's fish wrapping.

Simpson: I love my drummer to death.

Couric: Well, we love him too. Thanks for coming in.
  ESF Reporter dinsdag 26 oktober 2004 @ 19:40:11 #23
87554 Cee
Welluk?
pi_22889047
quote:
[b]Couric: You have been very open about how much work it took you to get where you are today. You did an MTV reality show about it?
Ehh. Volgens mij was de reality show er eerst en had ze naar aanleiding daarvan die 15 minutes, maar goed. Dat kun je haar moeilijk in d'r gezicht zeggen.
pi_22915715
quote:
Ehh. Volgens mij was de reality show er eerst en had ze naar aanleiding daarvan die 15 minutes, maar goed.
pi_22915985
Ik kan t gewoon zien hoor.. was dat trouwens Jude Law int begin? !
Delivered without an information leaflet
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')