abonnement Unibet Coolblue
  donderdag 25 maart 2004 @ 21:18:24 #1
61646 Copycat
I am a trigger hippie
pi_17968987
Een I told you it wouldn' t work verzameltopic van roddels met bron met in de hoodrol: Sterren in Scheiding.
Wie zijn bijna uit elkaar, uit elkaar of toch maar weer bij elkaar...?

Uma en Ethan schijnen bijvoorbeeld weer nader tot elkaar te komen...
Is een Hollywoodscheiding dan toch afwendbaar...?

Welke sterren, buiten Good ol' Sean Connery en eega, zijn al meer dan twintig jaar getrouwd... met dezelfde partner, uiteraard...?
Enfin zoiets dus.

Je moet tenslotte mee kunnen leven met de sterren...
quote:
Kate Moss 'single again'
Kate Moss has reportedly called time on her on-off relationship with Jefferson Hack. The Daily Mirror says Jefferson has moved out of the couple's pad in London's Belsize Park.
The pair, who began dating in early 2001, have a 16-month-old daughter Lila Grace.
Friends say that Jefferson has already set up home a few streets away so he is still near his young daughter.

The Mirror quotes "one of the couple's closest friends" as saying: "Jefferson was really serious about the relationship and was ready to settle down and get married. It's sad, but Kate was not. She still sees herself as a free spirit and didn't want to make that sort of commitment.
Jefferson is really upset at the moment. They are on good terms though and there's been no animosity. They are trying to keep it that way for the sake of Lila Grace."
Curiosity cultured the cat
Hoge dames vangen veel wind
Whadda ya hear! Whadda ya say!
What is any ocean but a multitude of drops?
pi_17969318
Christina Aguilera heeft zich verloofd.

Ik geef het een paar maandjes
  donderdag 25 maart 2004 @ 21:31:43 #3
61646 Copycat
I am a trigger hippie
pi_17969399
Britney spant tot nu toe de kroon...55 huwelijksuren .
  donderdag 25 maart 2004 @ 21:34:40 #4
61646 Copycat
I am a trigger hippie
pi_17969478
Maar wie weet...
quote:
Spears' Hotel Fun with Farrell
Pop babe Britney Spears is more than just friends with one-time kissing partner Colin Farrell - the good looking pair have reportedly been spending time together in a hotel.

First Farrell was spotted with Spears' little sister Jamie Lynn at the singer's Los Angeles Onyx Hotel Tour gig earlier this month.
And, according to American magazine Us Weekly, the couple have renewed their lust for each other - over a year after they were photographed smooching at the premiere for Farrell's film The Recruit.

A source tells the publication, "Anytime she wasn't out shooting her video, they were up at the Beverly Hills Hotel." However, pals of the Irish heart-throb insist the well-documented ladies man has no intentions of settling down with the hitmaker.
A friend says, "He knows she's very young. It's just a fling. Colin is being careful not to let Britney get too attached to him."
  vrijdag 26 maart 2004 @ 09:21:31 #5
61646 Copycat
I am a trigger hippie
pi_17976575
Vul 'm gewoon zelf...
Genoeg celebrity split ups, tenslotte.
Nu is er ook een einde gekomen aan de relatie Cruise-Cruz:
Bron: Ananova
quote:
End of the line for Cruise and Cruz

Tom Cruise and Penelope Cruz have ended their three-year relationship.
The couple, who spent long periods apart while filming, broke up at the end of January.
Cruise's sister and publicist, Lee Anne DeVette said the split was amicable.
Robert Garlock, Cruz's spokesman, told People magazine neither star was dating and "remain good friends".

Cruise, 41, starred in last year's The Last Samurai and appears alongside Jamie Foxx in the upcoming Michael Mann-directed thriller Collateral.
Cruz, 29, appeared in last year's Gothika and the recently-released Italian film Non ti Muovere (Don't Move). She is to star alongside Charlize Theron in Head in the Clouds.

Garlock said Cruz had not become a Scientologist like Cruise "but she has taken (church) courses and she's found them beneficial". He said Cruise's religion was not involved in the split.
The pair met on the set of the 2001 film Vanilla Sky.
  vrijdag 26 maart 2004 @ 09:36:42 #6
65653 Spindizzy
FUCK-A-DOODLE-DO!
pi_17976787
quote:
Op donderdag 25 maart 2004 21:18 schreef Copycat het volgende:

Uma en Ethan schijnen bijvoorbeeld weer nader tot elkaar te komen...
Is een Hollywoodscheiding dan toch afwendbaar...?
Dan is Uma een nog dommere geit dan ik al dacht dat ze was Ethan is een kleinzerig jankjong die eens moet leren zijn kleinzerige jankjongopmerkingen voor zich te houden. Voorbeeldje? Klagen dat mevrouw Hawke beneden niet meer zo strak is als toen ze elkaar net kende... Nee raar he, als ze er net twee van je spuuglelijke puppies uitgeperst heeft

En nu ben ik erg benieuwd met welk b-sterretje Tom Cruise nu weer op de proppen komt waarvan hij hoopt dat ze de gayrumors de kop in kan drukken.
Nothing is ever easy Zeddicus Zu'l Zorander (Wizard's First Rule)
Go then, there are other worlds than these Jake (The Gunslinger)
  vrijdag 26 maart 2004 @ 09:39:05 #7
61646 Copycat
I am a trigger hippie
pi_17976815
Heeft ie daar echt over lopen klagen? Wat een ontzettende knurft, dan zeg!
jankjong

Wie is Cruise's jongste tegenspeelster in zijn laatste filmproject?
  vrijdag 26 maart 2004 @ 09:43:11 #8
65653 Spindizzy
FUCK-A-DOODLE-DO!
pi_17976871
quote:
Op vrijdag 26 maart 2004 09:39 schreef Copycat het volgende:
Wie is Cruise's jongste tegenspeelster in zijn laatste filmproject?
Jamie Foxx Zou het dan toch....?

Wat is de stand van zaken eigenlijk met Scarlett en Benicio? Zijn ze ooit al weer komen opdagen sinds ze Oscarnight een hotelletje indoken? Of zitten ze er nog steeds?
  zaterdag 3 april 2004 @ 10:25:30 #9
65653 Spindizzy
FUCK-A-DOODLE-DO!
pi_18147481
DURAN DURAN drummer ROGER TAYLOR has split from his wife of 20 years.

The star, who is currently enjoying a revival with the band, has quit the family home in South West London to live on his own.

Roger who is spending much of the coming months on tour in the US with Duran, married make-up artist Giovanna in July 1984 and the couple have three children.

Yesterday Roger confirmed he and Giovanna were going through a “trial separation”. He insisted no one else was involved.

A spokesman for the couple said: “Roger and Giovanna decided that a trial separation was the most sensible thing for them and their children.

“The couple remain the best of friends as they work through this difficult period together.”

Duran Duran, now reformed with the original line-up including SIMON LE BON, NICK RHODES and JOHN TAYLOR, picked up a Lifetime Achievement award at this year’s Brits.

vrijdag 9 april 2004 @ 19:27:33 #10
61646 Copycat
I am a trigger hippie
pi_18306975
Brigitte Nielsen scheidt voor de vijfde keer
Ananova
quote:
Brigitte Nielsen has filed for her fifth divorce.

She's calling time on her 10-year marriage to former racing driver Raoul Meyer Ortolani. The 40-year-old actress told Swiss newspaper Blick: "It really hurts. But it just wasn't working anymore." Nielsen filed for divorce at a court in the Swiss town of Lugano.

Her previous husbands include Sylvester Stallone. Nielsen also has three children.
  vrijdag 9 april 2004 @ 19:48:54 #11
44190 Marissssie
Yeah, right.
pi_18307454
Laatst dacht ik iets te horen dat het zou rommelen tussen madonna en guy ritchie. Weet niet of het ook zo is..
  vrijdag 9 april 2004 @ 20:00:35 #12
15080 static
03.09.2006 - 11:35
pi_18307656
quote:
Op vrijdag 9 april 2004 19:48 schreef Marissssie het volgende:
Laatst dacht ik iets te horen dat het zou rommelen tussen madonna en guy ritchie. Weet niet of het ook zo is..
Dat was een 1 april grap van RTL Boulevard; ze zou een relatie hebben met een Nederlandse top-advocaat en dat zou ook een van de redenen zijn dat ze in Amsterdam komt te wonen.
Yvonne riep ergens: [b]Static is gewoon Static, je leeft met hem of niet.
Geen verborgen agenda's, trouw, grote muil, lief hartje, bang voor bloed, scheld FA's graag uit voor lul.[/b]
  vrijdag 9 april 2004 @ 22:35:26 #13
44190 Marissssie
Yeah, right.
pi_18310915
quote:
Op vrijdag 9 april 2004 20:00 schreef static het volgende:

[..]

Dat was een 1 april grap van RTL Boulevard; ze zou een relatie hebben met een Nederlandse top-advocaat en dat zou ook een van de redenen zijn dat ze in Amsterdam komt te wonen.
  zaterdag 10 april 2004 @ 19:08:46 #14
61646 Copycat
I am a trigger hippie
pi_18326665
Voetballer George Best en z'n vrouw Alex, bekend van I'm A Celebrity etc. call it quits.
Ik ruik een moddergooi gevecht...
quote:
George Best says his can't wait for his divorce, so he can wash wife Alex out of his hair "once and for all."
According to the Daily Express, he's sick of the I'm A Celebrity star spending all his money on nights out.

Best said: "I only found out myself a few days ago that our divorce is going to be finalised in court next Wednesday. It was news to me. Alex has been doing a lot behind the scenes on this that I don't know about.

"I don't even know yet what reason she's given for wanting to divorce me. I rang her to talk about the financial settlement, and she suggested we meet for lunch today to discuss it amicably.
"Then she rang me this morning to say she had the mother of all hangovers so she wanted to cancel lunch. She told me she was out last night with Gail Porter.

"I'm annoyed with Alex because she keeps letting me down. This is a very important matter but she can't be bothered."

Best says he's annoyed Alex is still spending his money, and adds the situation has "become a joke. As far as I'm concerned the divorce couldn't come soon enough for me. I will be glad to wash her out of my hair once and for all." Alex was unavailable for comment.
The happy couple:

Best years:
  zaterdag 10 april 2004 @ 19:42:45 #15
61646 Copycat
I am a trigger hippie
pi_18327508
quote:
JOHN STAMOS AND REBECCA ROMIJN-STAMOS HAVE SEPARATED
John Stamos and Rebecca Romijn-Stamos have separated, confirms a spokesman for the couple who wouldn't comment any further.
Stamos, 40, and Romijn, 31, met in 1994 at a Victoria's Secret fashion show in New York City. The couple went on their first date to Disneyland, a favorite spot of Stamos'. Four years later on September 19, 1998 the couple wed.

A source close to the couple says the separation "is as amicable as can be and there's no third party." One source said that Stamos wanted to start a family while Romijn did not. Romijn can currently be seen in The Punisher and the upcoming film Godsend
Die had ik niet aan zien komen.
  dinsdag 13 april 2004 @ 23:02:14 #16
15080 static
pi_18405272
Birgit Schuurman gaat scheiden. Ma twee jaar.
Geen verborgen agenda's, trouw, grote muil, lief hartje, bang voor bloed, scheld FA's graag uit voor lul.[/b]
  dinsdag 13 april 2004 @ 23:36:57 #17
61646 Copycat
I am a trigger hippie
pi_18406021
quote:
Op dinsdag 13 april 2004 23:02 schreef static het volgende:
Birgit Schuurman gaat scheiden. Ma twee jaar.
Bron?
Da's ook snel, en jammer voor die jonge moeder .
pi_18406956
Was bij shownieuws
  donderdag 15 april 2004 @ 11:33:00 #19
61646 Copycat
I am a trigger hippie
pi_18439354
En nu ook op de site van De Telegraaf:
quote:
Birgit en Kaja Wolffers gaan scheiden. Het stel dat bekend stond als één van de gelukkigste relaties uit de Nederlandse showbizz is uit elkaar gegroeid.

Nog geen twee jaar geleden gaf zangeres en actrice Birgit Schuurman (26) op Bali haar jawoord aan regisseur Kaja Wolffers (30), zoon van schrijfster Marion Bloem. Daar, in het verre oosten en omringd door familie en intimi, stapten de twee, beiden gekleed in prachtig crème, in het huwelijksbootje.

Het management bevestigde echter deze week dat het tengere 'zusje van' in scheiding ligt. "Ze waren zich broer en zus gaan voelen, een verschijnsel dat veel stellen bekend moet voorkomen. Er is dan ook absoluut geen sprake van ruzie." Vóór de bruiloft woonde het stel al geruime tijd samen in Amsterdam.
Ik vond het een leuk stel om te zien.
  vrijdag 16 april 2004 @ 21:29:13 #20
19105 Noayla_
Love me tender
pi_18477410
Broer en zus gevoelens de oorzaak van de scheiding van Birgit Schuurman en haar man? Duh!

Goh is Birgit even vergeten te vertellen dat haar vreemdgaan de hoofdoorzaak is. O.a met die enge Xander de Buisonier.

En ja ik ken iemand die haar en haar man goed kent.
For every graveyard in the moonlight, there's a junkyard in the sun...
  zaterdag 17 april 2004 @ 00:32:19 #21
61646 Copycat
I am a trigger hippie
pi_18481838
quote:
Op vrijdag 16 april 2004 21:29 schreef Noayla_ het volgende:
Goh is Birgit even vergeten te vertellen dat haar vreemdgaan de hoofdoorzaak is. O.a met die enge Xander de Buisonier.

Details, graag!
  zaterdag 17 april 2004 @ 18:33:01 #22
65653 Spindizzy
FUCK-A-DOODLE-DO!
pi_18493914
quote:
Op vrijdag 16 april 2004 21:29 schreef Noayla_ het volgende:

O.a met die enge Xander de Buisonier.
Yuch Was ze heel erg dronken?
  zaterdag 17 april 2004 @ 18:39:07 #23
15080 static
pi_18494071
quote:
Froukje de Both weer single.

De relatie van actrice Froukje de Both en haar cameraman Thomas is voorbij. Drie jaar na hun ontmoeting op de set van Costa! hebben de twee besloten voorlopig alleen verder te gaan.

Het sympathieke stel woonde sinds vorig zomer samen in Amsterdam. Froukje blijft in het door hen samen ingerichte huis, alwaar ze volgende week haar 32e verjaardag viert. Thomas is bij een vriend ingetrokken.

"Beiden zijn erg verdrietig maar denken dat het beter is om een adempauze in te lassen. Hoe het verder loopt, zal de toekomst uitmaken" , aldus Sidney Brandeis, manager van beide partijen.
  zaterdag 17 april 2004 @ 18:47:50 #24
61646 Copycat
I am a trigger hippie
pi_18494320
Ananova
Voor het eerst spreekt en zingt Lenny over zijn -voorbije- relatie met Nicole:
quote:

Lenny Kravitz has broken his silence about his relationship with actress Nicole Kidman.
Kravitz said he was sad when the liaison ended, but that she provided the "first class inspiration" for his love song "Lady".

Kravitz spoke candidly to German magazine Gala, making it clear in so many words that he was talking about Kidman. He explained that Kidman had been the inspiration for the love song Lady which he wrote last autumn: "I'm not naming any names, but the song is about a certain person, a woman I saw a lot and with whom I was together."
"Unfortunately, as you'll probably know because the media followed the relationship closely, the story didn't end as happily as it does in the song," said Kravitz, adding: "The reality wasn't quite as romantic.

"But this liaison was, of course, still a first class inspiration."

When asked whether he was sad that the relationship was over, Kravitz replied: "A bit, yes. It's a shame, but you have to go on. "Life doesn't stop because love has knocked on the door and decided to leave again instead of staying."

The 39-year-old singer admitted that he could be difficult in relationships, going so far as to call himself a diva: "I'm a nice, charming guy, who can give a lot of love. But I'm also complicated, a bitch, a diva."

Kravitz said he could imagine having sex without love, but that it wasn't satisfying in the end: "Of course that's possible. It's not a problem at all physically. But your soul quickly loses interest."
Be my bitch, baby...

[ Bericht 1% gewijzigd door Copycat op 17-04-2004 18:49:26 (Bronvermelding :() ]
  zondag 18 april 2004 @ 11:48:14 #25
19105 Noayla_
Love me tender
pi_18510108
quote:
Op zaterdag 17 april 2004 00:32 schreef Copycat het volgende:

[..]

Details, graag!
Ik kan bepaalde details niet geven omdat dan mijn bron bekend wordt.

Birgit is iig een vreselijke aanstelster. Haar manier van aandacht vragen is het kindvrouwtje te gaan spelen. En aangezien ze veel aandacht nodig heeft voert ze deze act dan ook veel te vaak op, tot groot ongenoegen van de omstanders.

Voorbeeld:
Birgit is op feestje met Kaja die met een ander staat te praten.

Birgit gaat aan zijn arm hangen, trekt pruillipje en zegt met kleuterstemmetje: " Kaaajaaaaaa...ikkke ben so mooeoeoeoeoe.....". Waarop Kaja droogjes naar een bank wijst en zegt " dan ga je toch even op die bank liggen slapen?"

Het was n.l. pas 7 uur 's avonds.
For every graveyard in the moonlight, there's a junkyard in the sun...
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')