abonnement Unibet Coolblue
  vrijdag 8 oktober 2004 @ 14:39:51 #151
1573 Kipman
www.kangoeroerene.nl yeah!
pi_22490025
Ik voorspel: Iron Maiden op Dynamo 2005
Kipman legt hier de eieren! Maar nu vanuit Australie!
pi_22490075
quote:
Op vrijdag 8 oktober 2004 14:39 schreef Kipman het volgende:
Ik voorspel: Iron Maiden op Dynamo 2005
Samen met Megadeth en dan weer een meerdaags Dynamo
Op zondag 10 december 2006 01:47 schreef -Angelus- het volgende:
Uitgezonderd van deelname aan dit topic zijn de volgende personen: Lord_Vetinari, Zyggie, Sack_Blabbath, arneaux en Mwanatabu.
  vrijdag 8 oktober 2004 @ 14:54:58 #153
1573 Kipman
pi_22490316
Dat zou dan een mooie resurectie zijn van het Dynamo festival.
  vrijdag 8 oktober 2004 @ 14:56:12 #154
90273 merdeka
In My Life I Love You More
pi_22490341
quote:
Op vrijdag 8 oktober 2004 14:54 schreef Kipman het volgende:
Dat zou dan een mooie resurectie zijn van het Dynamo festival.
Ja, of een mooie droom....
Better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you're not
Wow Scotty - you can beam me up any time - with pleasure! ;)
Sooner or later your bf watches too much Fuse and stars in C movies...
pi_22622290
Bruce Dickinson op Discovery:
http://www.heraldnet.com/stories/04/10/14/bus_maiden001.cfm
quote:
A Maiden voyage
Iron Maiden's frontman and pilot Bruce Dickinson visits Everett to check out Boeing for a documentary

By Eric Fetters
Herald Writer

EVERETT - While Bruce Dickinson waited for his camera crew to set up inside the Boeing Co.'s Everett plant, two slightly sheepish mechanics asked for an autograph.

It's not every day a heavy-metal music legend comes to visit.

Dickinson's name might not jump out to pop music fans, but the mechanics knew him as the voice of heavy metal band Iron Maiden.

Dickinson, 46, was lead singer on seven consecutive Iron Maiden albums that went platinum or gold during the 1980s and early 1990s.

He's also a commercial airline pilot with an intense interest in aviation, which explains why one of the gods of metal was inside Boeing's cavernous 747 assembly building on Wednesday. Dickinson is the host of a documentary series tentatively titled "Flying Heavy Metal" that's scheduled to air next year on the European version of the Discovery Channel.

"We looked at doing a reality TV show about training airline pilots, and it morphed into this - a five-part series about the development of the airliner since 1945," Dickinson said.

He and a four-person production crew were at the Everett plant Monday through Wednesday as part of 11 days of filming around the United States.

While here, Dickinson interviewed Walt Gillette, a 7E7 program vice president, and Joe Sutter, the lead designer of the 747. The film crew also shot scenes inside Boeing's Renton assembly plant and toured a mock-up of the new 7E7.

Dickinson said he relished the opportunity to see Boeing's commercial jets being put together.

"It's fantastic. I could quite happily spend ages poking around and watching," he said. "As a pilot, we never see these planes stripped down like this."

The native of northern England began flying about 13 years ago and obtained his commercial flying license about three years ago. He flies 757s for Astraeus, a British charter airline that has routes to Europe, Africa and the Middle East.

Todd Blecher, a spokesman for Boeing Commercial Airplanes, said company officials didn't know what to think when Dickinson first approached them about filming inside the plant. After all, this is the lead singer of a band whose mascot was a giant fake corpse named "Eddie" and whose breakthrough album was titled "The Number of the Beast."

"Once we talked to Bruce, that became a nonissue. He's so knowledgeable about aviation, and he flies 757s for a living," Blecher said. "These guys have been first-rate right from the start."

Blecher added that the documentary may help boost Boeing in Europe, where rival Airbus is based.

Dickinson said his crew also has filmed inside an Airbus factory in France, visited with NASA officials and experienced a number of flight simulators.

Dickinson - dubbed "Air Raid Siren" for his singing style - rejoined the band four years ago. Since then, Iron Maiden has released two studio albums and a live album. It plans to tour Europe, where the band's following includes a generation of new fans.

But he's not about to give up flying, he said.

"Neither one is an activity I see a reason to give up until they take my (medical certification) away or I lose my voice," he said.

Roger Salvisberg, of Lake Stevens, was one of the mechanics who got an autograph. He also had his picture taken with the singer.

He said he's been an Iron Maiden fan since the early '80s. "I've always thought he had one of the best voices," he said.
My love for you is like a truck. Berserker! Would you like some making fuck? Berserker.
  dinsdag 19 oktober 2004 @ 16:38:01 #156
1573 Kipman
pi_22726750
Iron Maiden komt weer eens op MTV. In het kader van MTV Rocktober zenden ze donderdag 28 oktober om 12 uur s'nachts het concert uit dat ze gaven in 2003 tijdens Rock Am Ring. De show die ze toen gaven, was één van de shows van de Give Me Ed...'Till I'm Dead tour. De uitzending duurt een half uur, dus het concert wordt niet helemaal uitgezonden.

Een half uurtje Iron Maiden live op MTV. Hoe kort het ook is, ik zit dan voor de buis.
  FOK!-Schrikkelbaas dinsdag 19 oktober 2004 @ 16:43:34 #157
2057 Tokus
www.metalfan.nl
pi_22726859
19/10/2004 IRON MAIDEN ON THE ROAD NEXT SUMMER FOR A HELL OF A TOUR!

Iron Maiden will be back on the road touring in Europe next summer with a series of Stadium and Festival headline shows.

The full routing is in the final stages but the first three shows are announced now as they go on sale very soon. These are the 50,000 capacity Parc Des Princes Stadium, Paris on June 25th , the 55,000 capacity Ullevi Stadium, Gothenburg on July 9th and Hartwall Arena, Helsinki on July 6th. Support will be announced at a later date.

As manager Rod Smallwood explains; “The new double DVD, The Early Days, covers the period of the first four classic albums – Iron Maiden, Killers, Number of the Beast and Piece of Mind – and this gives us a fantastic opportunity to give the fans a set with lots of materiel from those great albums. Every time we announce a tour there's wide speculation among the fans as to which songs will be performed and it's always hard to please everyone as they all have their personal favorites but this time we're going to be including some songs which we haven't played for quite some time which I'm sure will get our fans very excited.

This tour round Europe will be the biggest we have ever done in terms of the number of fans we will play to so we want to make it very special. We are taking these first four albums and tours as the theme for the Production of the show and will be featuring some of the ideas incorporated in the early days of the band, particularly on The Beast on the Road Tour and the World Piece Tour. However everything will be state of the art on the technical side of screens, lights and PA. This is going to be huge and a unique treat for our fans….and anyone else!!!”

Says Bruce Dickinson, ”The Dance of Death Tour' was a very theatrical stage set and performance but this will be back to a full on Metal spectacular. We've always put everything, physically and mentally, into our stage shows and this will be no exception. People are back into REAL live music now and we want to make sure that the Maiden shows are never surpassed and an incredible experience for everyone there! It's going to be a lot fun.'

Tickets are available from the following retail and online outlets from the on sale dates listed for each date and we suggest to avoid disappointment that fans order early. During the last two tours some of the biggest shows were sold out in just a few hours so we recommend checking local radio and press and the official Iron Maiden website often. Members of the Fan Club Iron Maiden FC should also check this for regular updates on Fan Club privileges around ticket purchases.

More dates will be being announced shortly as and when they are confirmed and fans should regularly check here for tour updates, news and links where to be best able to buy tickets.
Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change
  dinsdag 19 oktober 2004 @ 16:46:23 #158
1573 Kipman
pi_22726937
Mooi, kan ik eindelijk mijn favoriete band aan het werk zien.
pi_22727311
Dat klinkt goed.
  Admin dinsdag 19 oktober 2004 @ 18:42:10 #160
2589 crew  yvonne
On(t)deugend
pi_22729300
Yvonne riep ergens: Static is gewoon Static, je leeft met hem of niet.
Geen verborgen agenda's, trouw, grote muil, lief hartje, bang voor bloed, scheld FA's graag uit voor lul.

Op dinsdag 26 oktober 2021 16:46 schreef Elan het volgende:
Hier sta ik dan weer niet van te kijken Zelfs het virus is bang voor jou.
  dinsdag 19 oktober 2004 @ 20:52:05 #161
45563 Djaser
Holy monk yorp
pi_22732452
Nog meer dan een halfjaar

Ik heb er nu al weer zin in.
  dinsdag 19 oktober 2004 @ 21:29:49 #162
61927 DaveM
uitgefokt
pi_22733459
Leuk idee om 1 periode er uit te lichten.
Wie weet welke nrs we krijgen die ze anders noooit meer zouden spelen.
  Moderator dinsdag 19 oktober 2004 @ 22:17:21 #163
90910 crew  Drizzt_DoUrden
Rawr
pi_22734804
laatste keer dat ik ze zag was op Graspop 2003, maar ik had de hele dag al last van mijn rug, en heb aldus de helft gemist
Dingen doen met dingen, da's machtig mooi
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/drizzt_dourden
  woensdag 20 oktober 2004 @ 12:37:42 #164
14677 Fegisje
I love America
pi_22745387
Graspop kills your back!
quote:
Op dinsdag 19 oktober 2004 21:29 schreef DaveM het volgende:
Leuk idee om 1 periode er uit te lichten.
Wie weet welke nrs we krijgen die ze anders noooit meer zouden spelen.
Ik stem voor Phantom of the Opera
I Love America
  FOK!-Schrikkelbaas woensdag 20 oktober 2004 @ 22:11:08 #165
2057 Tokus
www.metalfan.nl
pi_22758932

das een bekende tekening..... hopelijk maken ze nog wel een nieuwe voor de echte tourposter.
Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change
  donderdag 21 oktober 2004 @ 14:43:18 #166
1573 Kipman
pi_22772016
Tja, ze gebruiken dus gedeeltes van hun oude tours en die poster hoort daar bij.
  vrijdag 22 oktober 2004 @ 23:16:27 #167
105095 ElectricEye
Je Maintiendrai
pi_22807547
Piece of Mind gestemd.

Al was het alleen maar vanwege de beste opener ooit op plaat verschenen: Where Eagles Dare.
My all time Maiden favorite.
Ik was erbij in (shit wanneer was dat ook al weer ) toen die werd opgenomen in Arnhem voor 'A Real Dead One'

De rest van PoM is natuurlijk ook helemaal

Maiden rulez al 18 jaar voor mij
Sic transit gloria mundi
--- --- --- --- --- --- ---
I drink, therefore I am!
  vrijdag 22 oktober 2004 @ 23:21:35 #168
105095 ElectricEye
Je Maintiendrai
pi_22807700
quote:
Op donderdag 5 augustus 2004 21:02 schreef Kipman het volgende:
Ze moeten die tv uitzending erop zetten van 1986, waarin ze Wasted Years spelen/playbacken
ROFLOL
Sic transit gloria mundi
I drink, therefore I am!
  vrijdag 22 oktober 2004 @ 23:29:28 #169
105095 ElectricEye
Je Maintiendrai
pi_22807960
quote:
Op vrijdag 17 september 2004 20:17 schreef Djaser het volgende:
Die was idd erg netjes. Wel zwaar klote dat er maar zo weinig van de World piece tour opstaat daar was ik toch het meest benieuwd naar.
Maar wel het stukkie dat Bruce de hersenen van Eddie eruit rukt.
Voor de jongeren onder ons die dat voor het eerst gaan zien: Stel je er geen bloederig iets van voor, het zijn gewoon een soort linten oid. Maar het gaat om het idee. Om daarbij geweest te zijn moet wel übercool geweest zijn.
Eddie was dood na Dortmund. Daarna mummy op PS om uit de dood te herrijzen op LaD. Yeah!
Sic transit gloria mundi
I drink, therefore I am!
  vrijdag 22 oktober 2004 @ 23:39:17 #170
105095 ElectricEye
Je Maintiendrai
pi_22808266
quote:
Op donderdag 7 oktober 2004 21:00 schreef Djaser het volgende:
Wasted years is misschien wel een leuke toevoeging maar verder mogen ze van mij die plaat overslaan.

Nummers die ik graag nog wel eens zou horen:
Rime of the ancient mariner
to tame a land
aces high
seventh son of a seventh son
children of the damned
prowler
remember tomorrow
sign of the cross
bring your daughter to the slaughter
revelations
Out of the silent planet
Montsegur
ghost of the navigator

En misschien heb ik met een of twee nummers wel geluk.
Die eerste drie kun je vergeten. (Aces High )

En BYDttS
Da's echt het diepste wat Maiden ooit gedaan heeft. Daarnaast heb ik zelf 2 dochters en daarom vind ik het ook

Als ik zo'n lijstje ging maken werd-ie wel 30 nrs. lang. :'(

Zo nou kap ik weer ff. See ya!
Sic transit gloria mundi
I drink, therefore I am!
pi_22809378
Bring your daughter to the slaughter stond afgelopen jaar tijdens de zomertour ook op de set, dus ik hoop dat ze die komende tour achterwege laten. Zoveel mooie andere nummers om te doen.
  Moderator zaterdag 23 oktober 2004 @ 01:28:18 #172
90910 crew  Drizzt_DoUrden
Rawr
pi_22811610
maar bring your daughter vind ik wel een meebrulnummer
Dingen doen met dingen, da's machtig mooi
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/drizzt_dourden
pi_22814599
quote:
Op zaterdag 23 oktober 2004 01:28 schreef Drizzt_DoUrden het volgende:
maar bring your daughter vind ik wel een meebrulnummer
Nou, dat vormt ook echt een gigantische uitzondering op de rest van hun muziek.
  zaterdag 23 oktober 2004 @ 17:15:21 #174
45563 Djaser
Holy monk yorp
pi_22821651
quote:
Op vrijdag 22 oktober 2004 23:29 schreef ElectricEye het volgende:

[..]

Maar wel het stukkie dat Bruce de hersenen van Eddie eruit rukt.
Voor de jongeren onder ons die dat voor het eerst gaan zien: Stel je er geen bloederig iets van voor, het zijn gewoon een soort linten oid. Maar het gaat om het idee. Om daarbij geweest te zijn moet wel übercool geweest zijn.
Eddie was dood na Dortmund. Daarna mummy op PS om uit de dood te herrijzen op LaD. Yeah!
Nou als het goed is was dat tijdens het nummer Iron Maiden en die staat er niet op.
pi_22821678
quote:
Op zaterdag 23 oktober 2004 17:15 schreef Djaser het volgende:

[..]

Nou als het goed is was dat tijdens het nummer Iron Maiden en die staat er niet op.
Aaaaargh. Dat is kut. Hij staat wel op kazaa trouwens, dat stukje. Dave Murray doet ook nog heel gemeen tegen arme Eddie.
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')