abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_12817439
je hoort in nederland vrij weinig over amerikaanse stand-up komieken. raadt hier jouw favoriete komieken aan aan ons lezers en gooi er een leuke quote en/of de titel van je favoriete show bij als je wil. wellicht kan zo het publiek met 0,1% vergroten. stel je voor!

mijn favorieten:
-Eddie Izzard "Hitler died in a ditch on fire..so that's fun, and that's funny, cos he was a massmurdering fuckhead"
'Dress to kill'
-Chris Rock
'Bigger and blacker'
-George Carlin "Did you ever notice that women who protest against abortion are women you wouldn't wanna fuck in the first place?"
'Live in Carnegie hall'
-Eddie Murphy "There's a song out now called 'Ain't nothing goin'on but the rent'. So when a man asks a woman "Hey baby! What's going on?" The woman'll go "The rent, motherfucker"!"
'Delirious'
-Denis Leary "Yeah, I love living in New York, man, and people who live in New York, we wear that fact like a badge right on our sleeve because we know that fact impresses everybody! I was in Vietnam. So what? I live in New York!"
'No cure for cancer'

pi_12818026
Eddie Murphy, Delirious
geweldig!
Mja
pi_12818130
Ga eens naar Boom Chicago in Amsterdam als je dit leuk vindt, dat zijn ook erg leuke Amerikaanse stand up comedians. Kost 17 euro ofzo voor een show van 2,5 uur en het is echt TOP .

www.boomchicago.nl

Nee, dit is geen spam .

A gentle wave of heat flows over the FOK! forum
Get woke, go broke!
pi_12818218
Bill Hicks R.I.P.
Eén van die Amerikanen die het helemaal begreep imho. Helaas veel te jong gestorven.
  vrijdag 29 augustus 2003 @ 22:05:05 #5
36586 lindastuurman
www.robin-williams.net
pi_12818426
OK, je hebt er om gevraagd

Beste stand-up comedian: R O B I N W I L L I A M S ! ! !
Mijn favo show van hem is Live on Broadway 2002 (vooral omdat ik er 3 met eigen ogen heb mogen zien tijdens die tour), op 2 staat An Evening with Robin Williams, op 3 Reality...what a concept en op 4 "A night at the Met".

Anyway, een "paar" leuke quotes uit de Broadway show....

- Michael Jackson's claiming racism, I'm like "Honey, you gotta pick a race first!"
- Every so often, Donald Rumsfeld steps up and says, "I don't know where...I don't know when...But something awful is gonna happen..."
- And you can't bomb the Afghanis back to the stone age because they'll think, "Upgrade! Fuck!"
- Instead of on the dollar bill, instead of "in God we trust", "in Gates we trust!" Mr Gates, when did you realize you were creating a monopoly? "Monopoly's just a game, Senator... I'm trying to control the fucking world!"
- You're telling me that the Oscars are also political, OH FUCK OFF!!!
- Cina has the bomb. Or maybe not, maybe they have just 1 billion people go: "Boom."

Voor veel meer Quotes: koop gewoon de DVD of ga naar
http://www.robin-williams.net/tour.htm#quotes

[Dit bericht is gewijzigd door lindastuurman op 29-08-2003 22:12]

Memories weren't meant to be movies --> The Final Cut
  vrijdag 29 augustus 2003 @ 22:12:42 #6
34721 BrauN
U HAV EIGHTS LOLZ!!!11!!
pi_12818593
Download Koop via internet eens het fragment van Pablo Francisco, een Amerikaanse stand-up. Die is echt

Het is een bestand van ongeveer 70 mb meen ik me te herinneren.

pi_12818731
quote:
Op vrijdag 29 augustus 2003 21:27 schreef Astronaut_Jones het volgende:
Heb je uberhaupt wel gezocht?

Stand Up

pi_12818777
DVD's die hier staan:
Denis Leary - No Cure For Cancer
Billy Connolly - Live * The Greatest Hits
Robin Williams - Live on Broadway
SNL - 25 Years
SNL - Best of Dana Carvey
SNL - Best of Chris Farley
SNL - Best of Mike Myers
SNL - Best of Steve Martin
SNL - Best of Chris Rock

CD's die hier staan:
Denis Leary - No Cure For Cancer
Denis Leary - Lock 'n Load
Chris Rock - Born Suspect
Chris Rock - Bigger & Blacker
Chris Rock - Roll with the New
Sam Kinison - Leader of the Banned
Andrew Dice Clay - DICE
Adam Sandler - They're all gonna laugh at you
Robin Williams - Live 2002
Richard Pryor - The complete recordings (9 CD)

En een shitload aan mp3's van stand-up comedians.

pi_12822233
quote:
Op vrijdag 29 augustus 2003 22:20 schreef CrazyCavia het volgende:
Billy Connolly - Live * The Greatest Hits
Billy is volgens mij the funniest man alive
quote:
-Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?

-Oh aye...my Father would thrash me every now and then. He'd talk while he did it too! He'd hit me and shout, 'Have ye had enough?' Had enough? Whit kind of question is that? 'Why, Father, would another kick in the balls be out of the question???'

-'Where did you lose it?' That is the most stupid question in the history of the human race... 'Where did you lose it?' 'Fuck I don't know - it's lost - that means I don't know where it fuck is!..."

Maar je moet 'm eigenlijk gewoon zien & horen.
Ich fälle Bäume und hupf und spring, steck Blumen in die Vas
Ich schlupf in Frauenkleider, und lummel mich in Bars
pi_12822974
Lewis Black..

If you wanna pet us down than pet us down! don't send us thru FAKE things, we dont need that, we don't need that shit.

Die vent is zo grof in de mond dattet gewoon geweldig is...echt heel gaaf..

... te zijn bij die warme, natte, christelijke, lauwe, binnebroekse, rukkerrrr; Rick Felderhof. En dat je 'm dan een paar dagen mag martellen door 'm uit te schelden voor vunzig glijmiddel, gereformeerde kutvoyeur en luizige artiestenvlo...
pi_12823271
quote:
Op vrijdag 29 augustus 2003 22:18 schreef Duiveltja het volgende:

[..]

Heb je uberhaupt wel gezocht?

Stand Up

nee helemaal niet, wordt ik nu gebanned?
pi_12827921
kent iemand de film Lenny met Dustin Hoffman. is een film over het leven van een waargebeurde komiek...
  zaterdag 30 augustus 2003 @ 14:17:03 #13
8502 BAZZA
Was de dader een Marokkaan?
pi_12829148
Jeff Foxworthy - Redneck maar echt geweldig

"I call our bathroom 'The Vault' because the door's always locked and whatever goes on in there costs a $hitload of money"

George Carlin is ook wel aardig

"Arabs: apart from oil - which was discovered, is produced and is paid for by the West - what do they contribute?" "Can you think of anything? Anything really useful?... No, nor can I..."
pi_12829276
The Big Yin blijft voor mij ook het beste.
Heb hier nu al redelijk wat video's en DVD's staan van hem.
Eerste wat ik kocht in Schotland was Billy's tour of Scotland.

Lee Evans is trouwens ook een hele goeie.
Beetje druk mannetje en zweet ontiegelijk veel.

abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')