abonnement Unibet Coolblue
  roze dinsdag 6 november 2018 @ 00:23:14 #76
393783 Ama
Hypa Hypa
pi_182970688
Het voelt soms hier alsof ik inmiddels alle tieten foto's wel gezien heb.
Your beauty never ever scared me.
pi_182970693
quote:
2s.gif Op dinsdag 6 november 2018 00:23 schreef Amarantha het volgende:
echt he :D
  dinsdag 6 november 2018 @ 00:23:57 #78
303802 nogeenoudebekende
The future is shit...
pi_182970695
quote:
2s.gif Op dinsdag 6 november 2018 00:23 schreef Amarantha het volgende:
Hmm, laat eens voelen dan..
And so is the past
  roze dinsdag 6 november 2018 @ 00:24:14 #79
393783 Ama
Hypa Hypa
pi_182970696
quote:
7s.gif Op dinsdag 6 november 2018 00:23 schreef nogeenoudebekende het volgende:

[..]

Hmm, laat eens voelen dan..
:')
  dinsdag 6 november 2018 @ 00:24:43 #80
303802 nogeenoudebekende
The future is shit...
pi_182970700
quote:
14s.gif Op dinsdag 6 november 2018 00:24 schreef Amarantha het volgende:

[..]

:')
Was te proberen..
And so is the past
  User die overal opduikt 2022 dinsdag 6 november 2018 @ 00:24:57 #81
186611 Haags
pi_182970701
Tetten?
Zonder wrijving geen glans
  Moderator dinsdag 6 november 2018 @ 00:25:09 #82
245701 crew  naatje_1
Naatzipiraat
pi_182970703
TAYLOR SWIFT:
A SOCRATIC DIALOGUE
by JARED SMITH

TAYLOR SWIFT: Tell me, Socrates, must the player always play, play, play?

SOCRATES: Well, that depends on what it is to be a player and what it means to play. Could you be more specific?

SWIFT: I’m thinking of the dirty, dirty cheats of the world. Those about whom so many get down and out while they could be getting down to sick beats. Alcibiades, for example, abandoned Athens and sought refuge in Sparta, then left Sparta for Persia before finally returning to Athens, leaving an inter-imperial trail of broken hearts.

SOCRATES: Yes, I see. Alcibiades is, in fact, a player who will play, play, play.

SWIFT: Yes, very much so.

SOCRATES: But must he? That is the question at hand.

SWIFT: I believe he must for, consider that the hater must hate, hate, hate, and the faker must fake, fake, fake. Why should the player be different?

SOCRATES: But might people change? Couldn’t something convince the player to stay, stay, stay rather than play, play, play?

SWIFT: Ah, but you see Socrates, it is not the player that decides to stay, stay, stay. Rather, the player becomes a stayer when he ceases to play, play, play.

SOCRATES: So then one must eliminate the other. A player can never stay, stay, stay because, according to you, he would then be a stayer and not a player.

SWIFT: That is correct.

SOCRATES: Could a stayer, having previously been one to go on too many dates, fall into old habits?

SWIFT: Perhaps I’ve got nothing in my brain, at least that’s what people say, but I’m afraid I don’t follow.

SOCRATES: Pay no attention to what people say. The depth of this issue you bring up shows the substantial content of your brain. But, let me make myself clear. Might it be a matter of degree? Could a stayer who was previously a player, still have an urge to play, play, play but resist temptation and stay, stay, stay?

SWIFT: No, a player that appears to stay, stay, stay is nothing more than a faker. And as I said before, fakers gonna fake, fake, fake.

SOCRATES: Well then let’s consider the avowed stayer. Having been one to always stay, stay, stay, perhaps he stays out too late, and giving in to temptation he’s gonna play, play, play. What say you?

SWIFT: The case you describe, the stayer that’s gonna play, play, play, is that of the heartbreaker. Not unlike the faker, the heartbreaker is gonna break, break, break.

SOCRATES: Let me see if I follow. The player that’s gonna stay, stay, stay is a faker. And fakers gonna fake, fake, fake. Correct?

SWIFT: Yes.

SOCRATES: And is it the case that the stayer that will play, play, play is a heartbreaker who will break, break, break.

SWIFT: That’s my position.

SOCRATES: It sounds like you speak from experience.

SWIFT: In some sense. But these experiences, if not completely universal, are at least easily relatable.

SOCRATES: Like a popular song that can’t stop, or won’t stop groovin’.

SWIFT: That’s just the type of music that gets in your mind.

SOCRATES: Saying it’s gonna be alright.

SWIFT: Indeed.

SOCRATES: Let us return to the beginning. Your hypothesis is that players gonna play, play, play. Is that right?

SWIFT: That is right.

SOCRATES: And so they cannot stay, stay, stay.

SWIFT: You’re right again.

SOCRATES: But didn’t you say also that the player that appears to stay, stay, stay, is really a faker. And as a faker, therefore, is gonna fake, fake, fake.

SWIFT: Yes, I did say as much.

SOCRATES: It seems we’ve reached an impasse — you say players will always play, play, play, but its possible for them to appear to stay, stay, stay and yet this makes them a faker who will fake, fake, fake. But if they fake, fake, fake then they do not always play, play, play for there must be at least some stay, stay, stay for otherwise, they only play, play, play and hence, are a player and not a faker.

SWIFT: The human creature is a ponderous thing, full of complexities and contradictions. But what can one do? If only there was some sort of movement that would throw off the psychic troubles that follow from simply being.

SOCRATES: Maybe like a dog that has gone for a swim, you can shake, shake, shake.

SWIFT: Shake it off?

SOCRATES: Shake it off.
Hier schreef Aoibhin het volgende: Beter autist in de kist dan een feestje gemist w/ *O*
  roze dinsdag 6 november 2018 @ 00:25:19 #83
393783 Ama
Hypa Hypa
pi_182970707
quote:
9s.gif Op dinsdag 6 november 2018 00:24 schreef nogeenoudebekende het volgende:

[..]

Was te proberen..
Ja dat is zo
  dinsdag 6 november 2018 @ 00:25:20 #84
303802 nogeenoudebekende
The future is shit...
pi_182970708
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 6 november 2018 00:24 schreef haags_kwartiertje het volgende:
Tetten!
And so is the past
  roze dinsdag 6 november 2018 @ 00:25:40 #85
393783 Ama
Hypa Hypa
pi_182970713
quote:
6s.gif Op dinsdag 6 november 2018 00:25 schreef naatje_1 het volgende:
-
Wtf is dit dan..?
  Moderator dinsdag 6 november 2018 @ 00:25:42 #86
245701 crew  naatje_1
Naatzipiraat
pi_182970714
Hier schreef Aoibhin het volgende: Beter autist in de kist dan een feestje gemist w/ *O*
  dinsdag 6 november 2018 @ 00:26:02 #87
303802 nogeenoudebekende
The future is shit...
pi_182970718
quote:
TAYLOR SWIFT:
A SOCRATIC DIALOGUE
by JARED SMITH

SOCRATES: Well, that depends on what it is to be a player and what it means to play. Could you be more specific?

SWIFT: I’m thinking of the dirty, dirty cheats of the world. Those about whom so many get down and out while they could be getting down to sick beats. Alcibiades, for example, abandoned Athens and sought refuge in Sparta, then left Sparta for Persia before finally returning to Athens, leaving an inter-imperial trail of broken hearts.

SOCRATES: Yes, I see. Alcibiades is, in fact, a player who will play, play, play.

SWIFT: I believe he must for, consider that the hater must hate, hate, hate, and the faker must fake, fake, fake. Why should the player be different?

SOCRATES: But might people change? Couldn’t something convince the player to stay, stay, stay rather than play, play, play?

SWIFT: Ah, but you see Socrates, it is not the player that decides to stay, stay, stay. Rather, the player becomes a stayer when he ceases to play, play, play.

SOCRATES: So then one must eliminate the other. A player can never stay, stay, stay because, according to you, he would then be a stayer and not a player.

SOCRATES: Could a stayer, having previously been one to go on too many dates, fall into old habits?

SWIFT: Perhaps I’ve got nothing in my brain, at least that’s what people say, but I’m afraid I don’t follow.

SOCRATES: Pay no attention to what people say. The depth of this issue you bring up shows the substantial content of your brain. But, let me make myself clear. Might it be a matter of degree? Could a stayer who was previously a player, still have an urge to play, play, play but resist temptation and stay, stay, stay?

SWIFT: No, a player that appears to stay, stay, stay is nothing more than a faker. And as I said before, fakers gonna fake, fake, fake.

SOCRATES: Well then let’s consider the avowed stayer. Having been one to always stay, stay, stay, perhaps he stays out too late, and giving in to temptation he’s gonna play, play, play. What say you?

SWIFT: The case you describe, the stayer that’s gonna play, play, play, is that of the heartbreaker. Not unlike the faker, the heartbreaker is gonna break, break, break.

SOCRATES: Let me see if I follow. The player that’s gonna stay, stay, stay is a faker. And fakers gonna fake, fake, fake. Correct?

SOCRATES: And is it the case that the stayer that will play, play, play is a heartbreaker who will break, break, break.

SWIFT: In some sense. But these experiences, if not completely universal, are at least easily relatable.

SOCRATES: Let us return to the beginning. Your hypothesis is that players gonna play, play, play. Is that right?

SOCRATES: But didn’t you say also that the player that appears to stay, stay, stay, is really a faker. And as a faker, therefore, is gonna fake, fake, fake.

SOCRATES: It seems we’ve reached an impasse — you say players will always play, play, play, but its possible for them to appear to stay, stay, stay and yet this makes them a faker who will fake, fake, fake. But if they fake, fake, fake then they do not always play, play, play for there must be at least some stay, stay, stay for otherwise, they only play, play, play and hence, are a player and not a faker.

SWIFT: The human creature is a ponderous thing, full of complexities and contradictions. But what can one do? If only there was some sort of movement that would throw off the psychic troubles that follow from simply being.

SOCRATES: Maybe like a dog that has gone for a swim, you can shake, shake, shake.

Woooow..

tl;dr?
And so is the past
  User die overal opduikt 2022 dinsdag 6 november 2018 @ 00:26:10 #88
186611 Haags
pi_182970721
K, thanks
Ik ga slapen :W
Zonder wrijving geen glans
  Moderator dinsdag 6 november 2018 @ 00:26:14 #89
245701 crew  naatje_1
Naatzipiraat
pi_182970722
quote:
10s.gif Op dinsdag 6 november 2018 00:25 schreef Amarantha het volgende:

[..]

Wtf is dit dan..?
https://www.mcsweeneys.ne(...)-a-socratic-dialogue

ik vond het wel een goede afwisseling met de tetten, en ik hoorde net Taylor Swift
  dinsdag 6 november 2018 @ 00:26:35 #90
303802 nogeenoudebekende
The future is shit...
pi_182970726
quote:
Sow!
And so is the past
  roze dinsdag 6 november 2018 @ 00:27:01 #91
393783 Ama
Hypa Hypa
pi_182970730
quote:
10s.gif Op dinsdag 6 november 2018 00:26 schreef naatje_1 het volgende:

[..]

https://www.mcsweeneys.ne(...)-a-socratic-dialogue

ik vond het wel een goede afwisseling met de tetten, en ik hoorde net Taylor Swift
Niet geklikt, sorry.
  Moderator dinsdag 6 november 2018 @ 00:27:58 #92
245701 crew  naatje_1
Naatzipiraat
pi_182970738
quote:
2s.gif Op dinsdag 6 november 2018 00:27 schreef Amarantha het volgende:

[..]

Niet geklikt, sorry.
maakt niet uit, heb toch copy/paste gedaan, is niet nieuws daar

deze taylor swift trouwens
pi_182970745
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 6 november 2018 00:26 schreef haags_kwartiertje het volgende:
K, thanks
Ik ga slapen :W
wat is dit dan ;(
  dinsdag 6 november 2018 @ 00:31:03 #94
303802 nogeenoudebekende
The future is shit...
pi_182970757
Flip is zo weer helemaal alleen...
And so is the past
  Moderator dinsdag 6 november 2018 @ 00:31:33 #95
245701 crew  naatje_1
Naatzipiraat
pi_182970762
dat valt mee hoor
pi_182970780
quote:
9s.gif Op dinsdag 6 november 2018 00:31 schreef nogeenoudebekende het volgende:
altijd hetzelfde liedje met jullie
  dinsdag 6 november 2018 @ 00:34:21 #97
303802 nogeenoudebekende
The future is shit...
pi_182970783
Maargoed, bagger ze!
And so is the past
  Hardste schreeuwer 2022 dinsdag 6 november 2018 @ 00:34:34 #98
268260 Dr.Mikey
Games Crew van het jaar 2013
pi_182970785
Don't want to feel another touch
Don't want to start another fire
Don't want to know another kiss
No other name falling off my lips
Don't want to give my heart away
To another stranger
Or let another day begin
Won't even let the sunlight in
No I'll never love again
I'll never love again
Ooouuu ooou oou
They wish to cure us. But I say to you, WE are the cure!
"WHAT IF YOU'RE RIGHT AND THEY'RE WRONG?"
R.I.P DTS.
pi_182970786
quote:
TAYLOR SWIFT:
A SOCRATIC DIALOGUE
by JARED SMITH

Goed verhaal. Lekker kort.
De oude oude layout was veel beter!!
vosss is de naam,
met dubbel s welteverstaan.
pi_182970789
quote:
9s.gif Op dinsdag 6 november 2018 00:31 schreef nogeenoudebekende het volgende:
:'(
De oude oude layout was veel beter!!