abonnement Unibet Coolblue
  Overall beste user 2022 vrijdag 24 augustus 2018 @ 12:37:52 #126
3928 Ulx
you aint no punk you punk
pi_181421706
realDonaldTrump twitterde op vrijdag 24-08-2018 om 12:28:37 ....FISA abuse, Christopher Steele & his phony and corrupt Dossier, the Clinton Foundation, illegal surveillance of Trump Campaign, Russian collusion by Dems - and so much more. Open up the papers & documents without redaction? Come on Jeff, you can do it, the country is waiting! reageer retweet
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
  Overall beste user 2022 vrijdag 24 augustus 2018 @ 13:12:36 #127
3928 Ulx
pi_181422318
Ik heb vernomen dat de genoemde dame iets met emails deed.

realDonaldTrump twitterde op vrijdag 24-08-2018 om 13:10:13 Ex-NSA contractor to spend 63 months in jail over “classified” information. Gee, this is “small potatoes” compared to what Hillary Clinton did! So unfair Jeff, Double Standard. reageer retweet
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
  vrijdag 24 augustus 2018 @ 13:29:21 #128
44703 ExtraWaskracht
Laat maar lekker draaien
pi_181422664
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 24 augustus 2018 13:12 schreef Ulx het volgende:
Ik heb vernomen dat de genoemde dame iets met emails deed.

realDonaldTrump twitterde op vrijdag 24-08-2018 om 13:10:13 Ex-NSA contractor to spend 63 months in jail over “classified” information. Gee, this is “small potatoes” compared to what Hillary Clinton did! So unfair Jeff, Double Standard. reageer retweet
Zou hij door hebben welke informatie Reality Winner gelekt heeft? Het was iets met Rusland ...
pi_181422697
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 24 augustus 2018 13:29 schreef ExtraWaskracht het volgende:

[..]

Zou hij door hebben welke informatie Reality Winner gelekt heeft? Het was iets met Rusland ...
De eerste keer dat ik over die kwestie las vroeg ik me af welke reality show ze gewonnen had. :')
Volkorenbrood: "Geen quotes meer in jullie sigs gaarne."
  vrijdag 24 augustus 2018 @ 13:33:47 #130
44703 ExtraWaskracht
Laat maar lekker draaien
pi_181422744
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 24 augustus 2018 13:31 schreef Monolith het volgende:

[..]

De eerste keer dat ik over die kwestie las vroeg ik me af welke reality show ze gewonnen had. :')
Heh ja, ik had echt moeite met het parsen van nieuwsberichten totdat ik besefte dat dit haar naam was. :D
pi_181422759
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 24 augustus 2018 13:33 schreef ExtraWaskracht het volgende:

[..]

Heh ja, ik had echt moeite met het parsen van nieuwsberichten totdat ik besefte dat dit haar naam was. :D
Het is maar goed dat Harry Mens zijn dochter niet Slimste heeft genoemd.
Volkorenbrood: "Geen quotes meer in jullie sigs gaarne."
pi_181422980
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 24 augustus 2018 13:34 schreef Monolith het volgende:

[..]

Het is maar goed dat Harry Mens zijn dochter niet Slimste heeft genoemd.
_O-
pi_181422993
Zou Trump soms geen telefoonnummer van Sessions hebben? Dat hij daarom dit allemaal in het openbaar doet? :')
  vrijdag 24 augustus 2018 @ 13:46:13 #134
44703 ExtraWaskracht
Laat maar lekker draaien
pi_181423041
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 24 augustus 2018 13:44 schreef westwoodblvd het volgende:
Zou Trump soms geen telefoonnummer van Sessions hebben? Dat hij daarom dit allemaal in het openbaar doet? :')
Sterker, Sessions en hij hadden gister nog een overleg in het Witte Huis.

Bijvoorbeeld: https://www.washingtonexa(...)eting-this-afternoon
pi_181424166
Trump has reportedly offered US funds to buy Italian debt

• Italian media claim the President Trump has offered to buy Italian government bonds in 2019.

• Borrowing costs for Italy have risen as investors have dumped the country's debt.

• The end of the ECB's asset purchase program and political instability are cited as reasons for selling Italian bonds.

quote:
President Donald Trump reportedly offered to buy Italian sovereign bonds during a White House meeting last month with Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte.

According to Italian newspaper Corriere della Sera, Trump offered to help finance Italy's 2019 public borrowing, when the Rome treasury is scheduled to issue about 400 billion euros ($462 billion) worth of debt.

Italy recorded a government debt equivalent to more than 130 percent of the country's gross domestic product (GDP) in 2017, but has been able to keep repayments down thanks to the interest lowering effect of the European Central Bank's asset purchase program.

But that program is set to end in December and political instability in Italy, along with the country's wavering commitment to the European Union, have seen Italian borrowing costs spike to levels not seen since 2014.

The news report added that while Rome is increasingly desperate to replace the private investors who are fleeing Italian bonds, it is unclear how the U.S. could step in to guarantee the debt.

And on the question of why the U.S. administration would act as an anchor buyer of Italian bonds, the paper quoted Christopher Wood, analyst of the financial letter "Greed and Fear," who suggested Trump may be keen to sow division within the EU.

"Trump could not have made it more clear that he supports the cause of those in Italy who want to leave the euro," Wood said.

For more on Trump's reported offer to buy Italian public debt, click here.

At the time of publication, White House press staff had not responded to a CNBC request for comment.
“The fundamental cause of the trouble in the modern world today is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.”— Bertrand Russell
  Overall beste user 2022 vrijdag 24 augustus 2018 @ 15:10:40 #136
3928 Ulx
pi_181424854
No collusion? We’ll see. But what about tax fraud?

quote:
[....]
t’s a little technical, so bear with me. The issue involves payments that the Trump Organization made to Cohen as part of an agreement silencing adult-film actress Stephanie Clifford (a.k.a. Stormy Daniels) and how the company accounted for them.

Cohen paid Clifford $130,000. Trump’s company ultimately reimbursed him for this payment to the tune of $420,000.

Why so much more than the original hush-money amount?

Because the Trump Organization peculiarly decided not to categorize the payment as a reimbursement for an expense Cohen incurred, the way a client might normally reimburse a lawyer for airfare while traveling on client business. Instead, according to prosecutors’ filings, the Trump Organization falsely called the entire payment a “retainer” and accounted for it internally as “legal expenses.”

That is, they indicated they were merely compensating Cohen for legal services provided to the company.

But income for legal services, unlike reimbursement for airfare, would require Cohen to pay taxes on the payment, meaning he wouldn’t be made whole by a mere $130,000. So, the Trump Organization “grossed up” the total to cover Cohen’s taxes (on both the $130,000 Clifford payment and a separate $50,000 payment Cohen made for “tech services”). It also added a $60,000 bonus.

"These are not normal business practices,” said Jenny L. Johnson Ware, a criminal tax lawyer. “None of this is how a company normally does business.” Other tax practitioners I consulted said the same.

Why go through all this rigmarole? Well, maybe to hide something.

Maybe Trump Organization execs were helping hide an excessive campaign contribution, one of the charges Cohen pleaded guilty to. Or maybe, as current Trump lawyer Rudolph W. Giuliani has argued, it was merely a payment for a personal legal settlement designed to “save” the “reputation” of Trump’s marriage.

Under neither explanation, though, would the $420,000 be a legitimate business expense that Trump or his company could deduct on their tax returns.

And yet: “The reason to go through the shenanigans of making this transaction look like legal expenses, to me, is to make something not deductible look deductible,” said Johnson Ware.

Hence that red flag.[....]
Uiteraard kan Trump dit simpel weerleggen door zijn taxreturns openbaar te maken......
  vrijdag 24 augustus 2018 @ 15:12:22 #137
267352 Belabor
Why stay? Explore!
pi_181424906
... wat de man ook beloofd heeft in 2017.

Maar ja, Trump en beloftes...
  Overall beste user 2022 vrijdag 24 augustus 2018 @ 15:21:31 #138
3928 Ulx
pi_181425116
Elections board votes down proposal to close Georgia voting precincts

De negers mogen gewoon stemmen in het Zuiden!
pi_181425507
Fact checker: President Trump’s false claim about murders on South African farms

“I have asked Secretary of State @SecPompeo to closely study the South Africa land and farm seizures and expropriations and the large scale killing of farmers. ‘South African Government is now seizing land from white farmers.’ @TuckerCarlson @FoxNews”

— President Trump, in a tweet, Aug. 22, 2018

quote:
It’s not the first time a segment on Fox News gets the president tweeting. But it’s the first time Trump claims South African farmers are being mass-murdered.

This myth was fueled by white supremacists for years before it surfaced in a presidential tweet.

More than two decades after the end of apartheid, South African farmland owners remain a predominantly white group. Fringe groups in South Africa and the United States say these white farmers are targeted and killed at disproportionately high rates. There’s no evidence for this claim, experts say, but it feeds the white-supremacist agenda by stoking racial resentment and division.

Trump made two claims about South Africa in his tweet: that the government is seizing land from white farmers and that a “large scale killing of farmers” is underway.

The president’s first claim about land seizures has some merit but is mostly false. Trump’s second claim, that South African farmers are being killed on a “large scale,” is a fiction not supported by data.

We have no clue how this myth about farmers being killed ended up on the president’s Twitter feed. It didn’t come up on “Tucker Carlson Tonight,” the Fox News show Trump referenced in his tweet. But it has been swishing in the alt-right and white-nationalist ether for years. The Fox News segment may have jogged Trump’s memory about something he came across previously.

The Facts

SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
“The fundamental cause of the trouble in the modern world today is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.”— Bertrand Russell
  Moderator vrijdag 24 augustus 2018 @ 15:40:05 #140
1212 crew  Mike
Excellent!
pi_181425519
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 24 augustus 2018 12:07 schreef Ulx het volgende:
realDonaldTrump twitterde op vrijdag 24-08-2018 om 12:04:45 Our Economy is setting records on virtually every front - Probably the best our country has ever done. Tremendous value created since the Election. The World is respecting us again! Companies are moving back to the U.S.A. reageer retweet
Hij vergeet er even bij te zeggen dat het begrotingstekort enorm is toegenomen.
In some matters there's no reality, only perception. Truth exists, but people have a vested interest in not knowing it.
pi_181425951
One Year On, Little to Show for Trump’s Afghanistan Strategy

The Pentagon says the United States is winning the war, but after 17 years, there’s still no end in sight.

quote:
One year after President Donald Trump announced a new strategy for winning the war in Afghanistan, the United States appears to be no closer to stabilizing the country and quelling the Taliban insurgency, according to analysts and a report issued by U.S. Defense Department.

The strategy has included a greater focus on defending population centers while ceding much of the remote countryside to the insurgents. It has also involved an interdiction campaign against the Taliban, with airstrikes on their narcotics labs and other revenue sources. The goal has been to pressure the Taliban to the negotiating table.

Pentagon officials say the measures are working.

“We have an unprecedented opportunity, a window of opportunity for peace right now,” said Gen. John Nicholson, the outgoing commander of U.S. forces in Afghanistan, briefing reporters at the Pentagon this week via video from Kabul.

He cited a brief cease-fire between the Afghan government and the Taliban over a Muslim holiday in June, followed by secret U.S.-Taliban peace talks in Qatar in July.

But the situation on the ground tells a different story. The Taliban maintain their grip on much of the country, and the civilian death toll has reached a record high, according to a recent report by the Pentagon’s inspector general. Also, the Islamic State in Khorasan, the Afghan arm of the Islamic State, continues to carry out high-profile attacks that have killed hundreds of civilians.

SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
  vrijdag 24 augustus 2018 @ 16:18:19 #142
15221 Falco
Afleidingsmanoeuvre
pi_181426525
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 24 augustus 2018 12:37 schreef Ulx het volgende:
realDonaldTrump twitterde op vrijdag 24-08-2018 om 12:28:37 ....FISA abuse, Christopher Steele & his phony and corrupt Dossier, the Clinton Foundation, illegal surveillance of Trump Campaign, Russian collusion by Dems - and so much more. Open up the papers & documents without redaction? Come on Jeff, you can do it, the country is waiting! reageer retweet
Lol
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIl_jGh-LWE" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Afleidingsmanoeuvre</a>
  Overall beste user 2022 vrijdag 24 augustus 2018 @ 16:23:31 #143
3928 Ulx
pi_181426628
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 24 augustus 2018 15:40 schreef Mike het volgende:

[..]

Hij vergeet er even bij te zeggen dat het begrotingstekort enorm is toegenomen.
Begrotingstekort is niet echt een issue voor de GOP. Of zo.
  Overall beste user 2022 vrijdag 24 augustus 2018 @ 16:41:45 #144
3928 Ulx
pi_181427089
pi_181427178
quote:
Hij had toch al aangegeven een pardon sowieso niet te accepteren?
Hoeren neuken, nooit meer werken.
  Overall beste user 2022 vrijdag 24 augustus 2018 @ 16:50:04 #146
3928 Ulx
pi_181427299
quote:
5s.gif Op vrijdag 24 augustus 2018 16:45 schreef Ludachrist het volgende:

[..]

Hij had toch al aangegeven een pardon sowieso niet te accepteren?
True, dan moet hij maar op een andere manier proberen een lagere straf te krijgen.

Maar ja, hoe krijg je zoiets voor elkaar? :? O-) >:) >:)
  Overall beste user 2022 vrijdag 24 augustus 2018 @ 16:54:32 #147
3928 Ulx
pi_181427419
pi_181427421
kylegriffin1 twitterde op vrijdag 24-08-2018 om 16:51:07 Allen Weisselberg, Trump Organization CFO, granted immunity by prosecutors in Michael Cohen investigation - Dow Jones https://t.co/Og9S8kv36j reageer retweet
  vrijdag 24 augustus 2018 @ 16:58:09 #149
65394 Montov
Dogmaticus Irritantus
pi_181427507
Die Weisselberg zal ook wel diep in het criminele moeras zitten. Is die immunity alleen voor deze medewerking of is het breder?
Géén kloon van tvlxd!
  Overall beste user 2022 vrijdag 24 augustus 2018 @ 17:03:22 #150
3928 Ulx
pi_181427613
Ik denk dat Trump nu gillend gek wordt. Of hij krijgt een hartaanval.
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')