abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_181350684
quote:
My god wat is die man in de war
pi_181351518
quote:
Jury asks what happens if they can't come to consensus on one count
The jury asked in a note signed by the foreman today: "If we cannot come to a consensus for a single count, how can we fill in the verdict sheet?"

The jury note also said they needed a new verdict sheet, and they asked what not coming to a conclusion would mean for the "final verdict."
Lijkt er dus op dat ze er, op één aanklacht na, uit zijn.

Volgens mij is het antwoord op de vraag overigens dat dan voor de aanklacht waar ze niet uit komen een nieuwe rechtszaak zal moeten komen met een nieuwe jury, en de rest wel gewoon berecht kan worden in deze zaak, maar pin me er niet op vast.

ShimonPro twitterde op dinsdag 21-08-2018 om 17:43:30 Judge T.S. Ellis is preparing to give the jury a direction to continue deliberations to see if they can reach a unanimous conclusion, he said in court. The court is on a five minute recess as both sets of attorneys review the instruction language. reageer retweet

[ Bericht 41% gewijzigd door #ANONIEM op 21-08-2018 17:44:45 ]
  dinsdag 21 augustus 2018 @ 18:02:34 #153
187810 Szura
Kijk eens aan!
pi_181351860
Cohen op weg naar een deal

https://www.nbcnews.com/n(...)-prosecutors-n902571

quote:
Ex-Trump lawyer Michael Cohen discussing plea deal with prosecutors

The deal could come as early as today, say sources familiar with the matter.

Michael Cohen, President Trump's former personal attorney, is discussing a possible guilty plea with federal prosecutors in Manhattan in connection with tax fraud and banking-related matters, multiple sources familiar with the matter tell NBC News.

Those sources stress no deal has been reached but do say the potential deal could be reached as early as today.

The plea could have significant implications for Trump, who has blasted Cohen ever since his former fixer and his attorney, old Clinton hand Lanny Davis, began signaling this summer that Cohen might cooperate with special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation.

When reached by NBC, Davis said he cannot comment on advice of counsel since there is an ongoing investigation. Cohen has previously denied wrongdoing.

The Cohen probe is being led by the office of the U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York in Manhattan, but any cooperation agreement would likely extend to other federal investigations.

Cohen, who once bragged he'd take a bullet for Trump, hinted in July that may have changed. "I put family and country first," he told ABC.

In addition to bank and tax fraud questions arising from Cohen's taxi business, federal prosecutors are looking into whether the hush-money payments Cohen arranged with women who claimed they had sexual encounters with Trump amount to violations of campaign finance law.

FBI agents raided Cohen’s office and hotel room in April and seized documents and electronics. According to people with knowledge of the search warrant, agents were looking for information related to a $130,000 transaction between Cohen and adult film star Stormy Daniels, who allegedly had an affair with Trump more than a decade ago, as well as information about a reported payment of $150,000 to former Playboy model Karen McDougal, who also says she had an affair with Trump, and information about the “Access Hollywood” tape in which Trump was heard making vulgar boasts about women.

The FBI has also monitored his phone calls with a pen register, meaning that the incoming and outgoing phone numbers were recorded but not the content of the calls.

In July, Davis released a phone conversation that Cohen secretly recorded in which Trump mentions “cash” in relation to a possible payment involving McDougal.

Made two months before the presidential election, the tape appears to show Cohen, who was Trump's personal attorney at the time, discussing "how to set the whole thing up with funding." At one point, Trump appears to ask "what financing?" and seems to ask "pay with cash?"

Cohen appears to then say "No, no, no, no, no, no, I got ..." before Trump is heard saying, or asking, "check," and then the recording abruptly ends. Although the exact wording on the tape is unclear at times, it does make it clear that Trump was aware of the model's allegation of the affair and the plans to pay to ensure her silence.

Several major companies say Cohen contacted them after Trump’s upset victory in the 2016 president election promising access to the new administration. An official with the pharmaceutical company Novartis said the company signed a one-year, $1.2 million contract with Cohen, and AT&T also said it has met with Cohen. AT&T confirmed in an email to employees saying it had hired “several consultants” in early 2017 to help it “understand” the incoming administration.

Both Novartis and AT&T said they had been contacted by Mueller’s investigators.

Cohen, 51, was a vice president of the Trump Organization when he left the company in May. A former personal injury lawyer, he began working for the company in 2007 after helping Trump win a fight with the board at his condominium tower near the United Nations. He also owns numerous taxi medallions, which allow drivers to operate yellow cabs in New York.

He became known for taking aggressive action to defend Trump’s interests.
Lekker zuipen, lekker dansen en daarna lekker neuken.
  Overall beste user 2022 dinsdag 21 augustus 2018 @ 18:05:35 #154
3928 Ulx
you aint no punk you punk
pi_181351907
quote:
4s.gif Op dinsdag 21 augustus 2018 17:42 schreef clumsy_clown het volgende:

[..]

Lijkt er dus op dat ze er, op één aanklacht na, uit zijn.

Volgens mij is het antwoord op de vraag overigens dat dan voor de aanklacht waar ze niet uit komen een nieuwe rechtszaak zal moeten komen met een nieuwe jury, en de rest wel gewoon berecht kan worden in deze zaak, maar pin me er niet op vast.

ShimonPro twitterde op dinsdag 21-08-2018 om 17:43:30 Judge T.S. Ellis is preparing to give the jury a direction to continue deliberations to see if they can reach a unanimous conclusion, he said in court. The court is on a five minute recess as both sets of attorneys review the instruction language. reageer retweet
Ik verwacht geen unanieme vrijspraak op 17 van de 18 aanklachten. Volgens mij heeft Manafort een probleem.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
pi_181352028
https://www.nbcnews.com/n(...)tter_impression=true

Cohen wil een deal.
  dinsdag 21 augustus 2018 @ 18:13:19 #156
187810 Szura
Kijk eens aan!
pi_181352036
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 21 augustus 2018 18:12 schreef westwoodblvd het volgende:
https://www.nbcnews.com/n(...)tter_impression=true

Cohen wil een deal.
Twee posts boven je :')
pi_181352051
quote:
1s.gif Op dinsdag 21 augustus 2018 18:13 schreef Szura het volgende:

[..]

Twee posts boven je :')
Net te laat sorry.
  Overall beste user 2022 dinsdag 21 augustus 2018 @ 18:32:09 #158
3928 Ulx
pi_181352408
Ik ben benieuwd naar de reactie van Trump als Manafort vandaag neergaat èn Cohen een deal sluit. Wat ik las:

- Niemand meer security clearance
- Extreme rant op twitter waar geen touw aan vast te knopen is.
- Oproep richting 2A mensen om iets tegen Mueller te doen.
- Oorlog met Iran uitlokken.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
pi_181352718
Spannend F5 dagje wel zo.
  Overall beste user 2022 dinsdag 21 augustus 2018 @ 18:48:09 #160
3928 Ulx
pi_181352756
Ach ja. Maximale straf voor Manafort is 305 jaar.

Ik denk niet dat hij dat uit hoeft te zitten.
pi_181352980
Nog een aardig stukje over Voter ID laws:
https://fivethirtyeight.c(...)about-voter-id-laws/
Volkorenbrood: "Geen quotes meer in jullie sigs gaarne."
pi_181353335
quote:
CleanCoal

#TremendousCoal!!

[ Bericht 3% gewijzigd door Roamnroll op 21-08-2018 19:24:01 ]
  dinsdag 21 augustus 2018 @ 19:19:42 #163
187810 Szura
Kijk eens aan!
pi_181353428
Dit wordt echt weer een idiote avond (middag) he :')
pi_181353464
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 21 augustus 2018 18:32 schreef Ulx het volgende:
Ik ben benieuwd naar de reactie van Trump als Manafort vandaag neergaat èn Cohen een deal sluit. Wat ik las:

- Niemand meer security clearance
- Extreme rant op twitter waar geen touw aan vast te knopen is.
- Oproep richting 2A mensen om iets tegen Mueller te doen.
- Oorlog met Iran uitlokken.
En waar lees jij dit? :')
pi_181353547
De griezel...Sessions onder de radar.
https://www.nbcnews.com/t(...)y-what-he-ncna901821
  Overall beste user 2022 dinsdag 21 augustus 2018 @ 19:28:08 #166
3928 Ulx
pi_181353607
quote:
1s.gif Op dinsdag 21 augustus 2018 19:21 schreef westwoodblvd het volgende:

[..]

Twitter.
pi_181353631
quote:
1s.gif Op dinsdag 21 augustus 2018 19:21 schreef westwoodblvd het volgende:

[..]

Nou ja, in het onwaarschijnlijke geval dat op dezelfde dag én Manafort schuldig bevonden wordt én Cohen een plea deal blijkt te hebben ondertekend, gaat het voor Kelly wel erg moeilijk zijn om Trumps dikke vingers van z'n iPhone af te houden, gok ik zo.
  Overall beste user 2022 dinsdag 21 augustus 2018 @ 19:30:02 #168
3928 Ulx
pi_181353641
https://twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/1031955658692849665?s=19

Ook nog iets voor Flynn.....?

Cohen flipt, Manafort schuldig èn dat ook nog eens op dezelfde dag?

:9
  dinsdag 21 augustus 2018 @ 19:44:07 #169
304498 Nibb-it
Dirc die maelre
pi_181353969
Cohen krijgt een deal, volgens ABC.
  Overall beste user 2022 dinsdag 21 augustus 2018 @ 19:44:27 #170
3928 Ulx
pi_181353983
En het winnen gaat door....

A judge in Washington D.C. on Monday ruled in favor of Christopher Steele, the former British intelligence officer who authored an unverified dossier alleging ties between President Trump's campaign and Russia.

In the ruling reported by The Guardian, Steele's motion to dismiss a case filed by three Russian billionaires arguing that Steele had defamed them in the dossier was thrown out a judge who ruled that the three men had not sufficiently proved that Steele knew any information in the dossier to be false.

Republicans and allies of President Trump have erroneously accused the FBI of beginning an investigation into the Trump campaign's alleged ties to Russia based off claims made in the Steele dossier, while the investigation was actually launched due to comments former aide George Papadopoulous made to Australian officials.

The ruling was not on the merits of the information itself, The Guardian noted, and instead hinged on whether Steele acted with malice to defame the businessmen.

The three men, Mikhail Fridman, Petr Aven and German Khan, own stakes in Alfa Bank, a Russia-based bank that was alleged in the dossier among other charges to have been involved in illicit payments made to Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Alfa has denied the charges, telling The Guardian in a statement that it "strongly disagreed" with the judge's findings and that the company would "almost certainly appeal" the decision.

Steele's attorney, Christy Hull Eikhoff, told the newspaper that attacks on Steele's credibility were "baseless" and that Steele would continue to fight any legal claims arising from his work on the dossier.

"We will continue to defend against baseless attacks on Chris and hope that the result of this case will be a message to those who seek to intimidate Chris and his company," she said.
  Overall beste user 2022 dinsdag 21 augustus 2018 @ 19:45:10 #171
3928 Ulx
pi_181353998
The Meltdown will be yuge.
pi_181354822
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 21 augustus 2018 19:44 schreef Nibb-it het volgende:
Cohen krijgt een deal, volgens ABC.
Jep, nu bevestigd dat hij vanmiddag 4PM voor de rechter verschijnt ervoor. Hoo boy. Cohen heeft een hoop te vertellen, gok ik zo.
  Overall beste user 2022 dinsdag 21 augustus 2018 @ 20:15:26 #173
3928 Ulx
pi_181354857
quote:
1s.gif Op dinsdag 21 augustus 2018 20:14 schreef clumsy_clown het volgende:

[..]

Jep, nu bevestigd dat hij vanmiddag 4PM voor de rechter verschijnt ervoor. Hoo boy. Cohen heeft een hoop te vertellen, gok ik zo.
Die coffeeboy?
pi_181354883
quote:
CNBC cameras in Manhattan spotted Michael Cohen entering a building that houses the FBI field office in New York at about 1:45 pm.
https://t.co/7MQ4uxt99dht(...)967341909893121?s=19
Vraag is wat Cohen terug moet doen voor een deal. Hij is in ieder geval al gespot bij een FBI kantoor.
  dinsdag 21 augustus 2018 @ 20:19:22 #175
44703 ExtraWaskracht
Laat maar lekker draaien
pi_181354959
Ben eik wel benieuwd of hij mss ook wat te vertellen heeft over Hannity of als deputy finance chair van de RNC daar wat over kan en wil verklaren.
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')