abonnement Unibet Coolblue
  Overall beste user 2022 woensdag 15 augustus 2018 @ 16:52:25 #276
3928 Ulx
you aint no punk you punk
pi_181207178
rgoodlaw twitterde op woensdag 15-08-2018 om 15:32:19 CNN: Mueller told Gates “didn't need his cooperation against Manafort…and instead wanted to hear what he knew about contact between the Trump campaign and Russians…As part of Gates' agreement to cooperate with the special counsel…he earned a vastly reduced potential sentence.” reageer retweet
:9
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
  Overall beste user 2022 woensdag 15 augustus 2018 @ 17:00:41 #277
3928 Ulx
pi_181207378
realDonaldTrump twitterde op woensdag 15-08-2018 om 16:57:20 Happy Birthday to the leader of the Democrat Party, Maxine Waters! reageer retweet
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
  woensdag 15 augustus 2018 @ 17:21:56 #278
192592 SureD1
------------------------------
pi_181207766
Ik dacht er nieuws was, maar nee hoor, een van de usual suspects probeert het topic te verdrinken in semantiek...
pi_181207890
NatashaBertrand twitterde op woensdag 15-08-2018 om 13:05:11 “Even some of the department’s own personnel have questioned whether Treasury is intentionally hamstringing the investigation.” https://t.co/5SYuWYmyjg reageer retweet
Senate Intel Wants To Follow The Money In The Russia Probe. But Treasury Isn't Making That Easy.

Last year, staff inside Treasury’s Financial Crimes Enforcement Network questioned whether the department was deliberately trying to stymie the Senate’s investigation.

quote:
In its investigation of Russia’s interference in the 2016 election, the Senate Intelligence Committee has spent more than a year trying to follow the money. But its efforts, unparalleled on Capitol Hill, have been hampered by a surprising force: the US Treasury Department, which has delayed turning over crucial financial records and refused to provide an expert to help make sense of the complex money trail. Even some of the department’s own personnel have questioned whether Treasury is intentionally hamstringing the investigation.

Little is known about what, exactly, goes on behind the locked doors that lead into the committee’s offices. But now, interviews and emails obtained by BuzzFeed News lay bare the numerous hurdles the secretive committee has faced in its mission to obtain and decipher troves of banking records that could shed more light on the Russian scheme — and whether the current president had anything to do with it.

Treasury has at times been reluctant to cooperate with the committee’s requests for sensitive financial documents that are significant to the Russia probe, at one point going at least four months without responding to one of the committee’s requests.

Last year, Treasury rejected the committee’s request for help from one of its experts, even as Treasury officials have speculated — behind closed doors — that the Senate committee would not be able to follow the twisting financial trail laid out in the documents they had turned over, a path that often passes through offshore shell companies or untraceable cash transactions.

In emails reviewed by BuzzFeed News, personnel within Treasury’s Financial Crimes Enforcement Network, or FinCEN, discussed in 2017 whether Treasury was trying to thwart the committee’s investigation. Additionally, some FinCEN personnel questioned whether they had the proper legal authority to share confidential information about US persons with committee staffers.

Despite committee chair Richard Burr’s insistence to BuzzFeed News that the panel has received “every financial document” it has requested from Treasury, sources inside FinCEN told BuzzFeed News that they were initially instructed not to hand over financial documents on certain individuals. The directive, these sources said, came from senior Treasury officials in the General Counsel’s Office. To this day, FinCEN sources insist not all of the records requested by the committee have been turned over.

A spokesperson for FinCEN declined to answer specific questions about its cooperation with the committee. “FinCEN is in regular contact with congressional committees to provide documents responsive to their requests,” the spokesperson said. “We don’t discuss the specifics of requests related to committee investigations.”

SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
“The fundamental cause of the trouble in the modern world today is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.”— Bertrand Russell
pi_181208001
RVAwonk twitterde op woensdag 15-08-2018 om 15:45:02 New CNN/SSRS poll finds 70% of Americans think Trump should testify under oath in special counsel Mueller's investigation. https://t.co/OOswrEifUY reageer retweet
“The fundamental cause of the trouble in the modern world today is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.”— Bertrand Russell
pi_181208019
KamalaHarris twitterde op woensdag 15-08-2018 om 05:37:00 Reminder: Republicans are still blocking the release of records from several years that Kavanaugh worked in the White House, a time in his career he described as “among the most instructive.”Kavanaugh’s up for a lifetime appointment. Americans deserve to see those documents. reageer retweet
pi_181208064
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 15 augustus 2018 16:52 schreef Ulx het volgende:
rgoodlaw twitterde op woensdag 15-08-2018 om 15:32:19 CNN: Mueller told Gates “didn't need his cooperation against Manafort…and instead wanted to hear what he knew about contact between the Trump campaign and Russians…As part of Gates' agreement to cooperate with the special counsel…he earned a vastly reduced potential sentence.” reageer retweet
:9
Told ya so :P

SethAbramson twitterde op woensdag 15-08-2018 om 17:14:21 The tweet below is from 5 months ago. Today CNN confirmed that, as noted here, what Mueller wanted Gates for was primarily the Russian investigation, rather than for the Manafort trial (which as I've said was not in doubt). Any who saw Gates' role in the Trump campaign saw that. https://t.co/E7OL3Ho3Kj reageer retweet
SethAbramson twitterde op vrijdag 23-03-2018 om 17:58:55 1/ When Gates pleaded guilty, the White House insisted his crimes had nothing to do with Trump or Russia. But it's increasingly clear the reason Mueller offered Gates a plea deal did in fact have to do with Russia-related information Gates had about not just Manafort but others. reageer retweet
  Overall beste user 2022 woensdag 15 augustus 2018 @ 17:40:01 #283
3928 Ulx
pi_181208126
quote:
6s.gif Op woensdag 15 augustus 2018 17:33 schreef Kijkertje het volgende:
RVAwonk twitterde op woensdag 15-08-2018 om 15:45:02 New CNN/SSRS poll finds 70% of Americans think Trump should testify under oath in special counsel Mueller's investigation. https://t.co/OOswrEifUY reageer retweet
[ afbeelding ]
Daar heeft Trump lak aan. Hij kan niet getuigen aangezien Trump bij een directe vraag van Mueller of moet bekennen of moet liegen.
pi_181208173
quote:
1s.gif Op woensdag 15 augustus 2018 17:40 schreef Ulx het volgende:

[..]

Daar heeft Trump lak aan. Hij kan niet getuigen aangezien Trump bij een directe vraag van Mueller of moet bekennen of moet liegen.
:Y Tuurlijk gaat hij niet getuigen, is hij nooit van plan geweest ook.
  Overall beste user 2022 woensdag 15 augustus 2018 @ 17:43:53 #285
3928 Ulx
pi_181208220
quote:
14s.gif Op woensdag 15 augustus 2018 17:41 schreef Kijkertje het volgende:

[..]

:Y Tuurlijk gaat hij niet getuigen, is hij nooit van plan geweest ook.
Het gestoorde is dat de obstruction of justice ook prima zonder Trump te bewijzen is.
pi_181208385
Seth wil een boekje verkopen mensen.

Lees al die analyses met een korreltje zout. :')
pi_181208693
quote:
1s.gif Op woensdag 15 augustus 2018 17:43 schreef Ulx het volgende:

[..]

Het gestoorde is dat de obstruction of justice ook prima zonder Trump te bewijzen is.
Als Mueller daarmee genoegen had genomen, was ie wel naar buiten gekomen ermee. Maar dat deed hij niet, dus er zit nog meer in het vat. Het is uiteraard ook belangrijk de aanklacht compleet en secuur te maken. Hoe urgent het verwijderen van Trump ook is.
Nu is het tijd om de democratie te verdedigen.
  Overall beste user 2022 woensdag 15 augustus 2018 @ 18:14:05 #288
3928 Ulx
pi_181208760
quote:
1s.gif Op woensdag 15 augustus 2018 18:10 schreef BlackLining het volgende:

[..]

Als Mueller daarmee genoegen had genomen, was ie wel naar buiten gekomen ermee. Maar dat deed hij niet, dus er zit nog meer in het vat. Het is uiteraard ook belangrijk de aanklacht compleet en secuur te maken. Hoe urgent het verwijderen van Trump ook is.
Ik denk dat Trump meer wil weten over de invloed van Rusland. Daar zal hij wel over willen praten.
pi_181208769
quote:
1s.gif Op woensdag 15 augustus 2018 18:14 schreef Ulx het volgende:

[..]

Ik denk dat Trump meer wil weten over de invloed van Rusland. Daar zal hij wel over willen praten.
Ik denk dat Trump daar meer dan genoeg van weet ;)

Al is het dan natuurlijk nog maar zeer de vraag of hij er actief bij betrokken is geweest. In die zin, is hij slechts de domme tool in de hele bende en zelf begrijpt hij het ook niet.
Nu is het tijd om de democratie te verdedigen.
pi_181209229
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 15 augustus 2018 17:53 schreef Nintex het volgende:

Het natuurlijk een soort van BNW gebral.
  Moderator woensdag 15 augustus 2018 @ 18:40:14 #291
54278 crew  Tijger_m
pi_181209303
quote:
1s.gif Op woensdag 15 augustus 2018 18:37 schreef Refragmental het volgende:

[..]

Het natuurlijk een soort van BNW gebral.
Aldus de expert op dat gebied, we wachten nog steeds op de spectaculaire onthulling van die sealed indictments waar je zo overtuigd van was.
"The enemy isn't men, or women, it's bloody stupid people and no one has the right to be stupid." - Sir Terry Pratchett.
  woensdag 15 augustus 2018 @ 18:43:01 #292
44703 ExtraWaskracht
Laat maar lekker draaien
pi_181209372
quote:
1s.gif Op woensdag 15 augustus 2018 17:40 schreef Ulx het volgende:

[..]

Kan op zich ook zwijgen toch? Althans, theoretisch...
pi_181209395
quote:
1s.gif Op woensdag 15 augustus 2018 18:40 schreef Tijger_m het volgende:

[..]

Aldus de expert op dat gebied, we wachten nog steeds op de spectaculaire onthulling van die sealed indictments waar je zo overtuigd van was.
Over spectaculaire onthullingen gesproken, daar had zonnesteekindebol ons toch ook nog de nodige van beloofd?
  woensdag 15 augustus 2018 @ 18:46:41 #294
65394 Montov
Dogmaticus Irritantus
pi_181209444
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 15 augustus 2018 15:52 schreef Refragmental het volgende:

Los van het feit dat Clinton eigenlijk helemaal niet zo populair was. Haar rallies bijvoorbeeld trokken nauwelijks volk.
Alsof het aantal schaakstukken bij een rally iets zegt over populariteit.
Géén kloon van tvlxd!
  woensdag 15 augustus 2018 @ 18:55:18 #295
65394 Montov
Dogmaticus Irritantus
pi_181209669
Maar om het topic vol te maken: Clinton besteedde de meeste tijd in Pennsylvania. Die verloor ze en dat was cruciaal. Tijd spenderen of aantal bezoekjes aan een staat zegt weinig over winkansen.

En let wel, er hoefden maar 4 counties in een aangrenzende staat te liggen om een situatie te creeeren dat Clinton de Electoral College zou winnen. Zie onderstaande kaart. Wie kan het verschil zien met de echte staatsgrenzen?

Ik weet dat Refragmental dat ook weet maar voor de lurkers die de discussie 2 jaar geleden niet hebben gevolgd kan het interessant zijn.
Géén kloon van tvlxd!
  Overall beste user 2022 woensdag 15 augustus 2018 @ 18:56:29 #296
3928 Ulx
pi_181209705
quote:
1s.gif Op woensdag 15 augustus 2018 18:43 schreef ExtraWaskracht het volgende:

[..]

Kan op zich ook zwijgen toch? Althans, theoretisch...
Sure. Dat is wel verdacht.
Hij kan ook zeggen dat hij het niet meer weet. Maar dan lijk je zwak.
  Overall beste user 2022 woensdag 15 augustus 2018 @ 18:58:26 #297
3928 Ulx
pi_181209758
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 15 augustus 2018 18:44 schreef Kansenjongere het volgende:

[..]

Over spectaculaire onthullingen gesproken, daar had zonnesteekindebol ons toch ook nog de nodige van beloofd?
http://catb.org/jargon/html/R/Real-Soon-Now.html
  woensdag 15 augustus 2018 @ 19:08:59 #298
8369 speknek
Another day another slay
pi_181210084
Ja 11 augustus zou er groot QAnon nieuws zijn.

Het enige nieuws op die dag was Bill Maher die claimde dat hij het was.
They told me all of my cages were mental, so I got wasted like all my potential.
  Overall beste user 2022 woensdag 15 augustus 2018 @ 19:29:36 #299
3928 Ulx
pi_181210588
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 15 augustus 2018 19:08 schreef speknek het volgende:
Ja 11 augustus zou er groot QAnon nieuws zijn.

[ afbeelding ]

Het enige nieuws op die dag was Bill Maher die claimde dat hij het was.
Waarschijnlijk zal dat dan wel waar zijn.
pi_181211969
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 15 augustus 2018 17:53 schreef Nintex het volgende:

Dat doen we ook al maanden. Is hier ook herhaaldelijk gezegd.
Op maandag 3 februari 2014 08:10 schreef Enchanter het volgende:[/b]
In discussie gaan met Koos Vogels :') , een grotere mongool is er niet :r
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')