abonnement Unibet Coolblue
  maandag 30 juli 2018 @ 19:05:37 #26
65394 Montov
Dogmaticus Irritantus
pi_180839726
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 30 juli 2018 19:03 schreef Szura het volgende:
Ik snap trouwens niet waarom seniele Rudy zo veel tv-interviews blijft geven, die man doet de zaak zo meer slecht dan goed :').
Ik denk dat hij nekdiep in de shit zit, vooral vanwege het lekken vanuit FBI NY. Het zou mij niets verbazen als hij ook met Cohen diepe banden heeft zoals Hannity.
Géén kloon van tvlxd!
  maandag 30 juli 2018 @ 19:14:33 #27
8369 speknek
Another day another slay
pi_180839885
Interview met Giuliani maar halverwege uitgezet. Geen touw meer aan vast te knopen. Misschien zat ie onder de coke, maar ik vermoed dat ze bij het team inmiddels ook zien dat het hopeloos is, en dat de strategie nu is om zoveel mogelijk FUD te spuien dat de Republikeinse base te verward raakt om boos te zijn als hij zichzelf en zijn familie een pardon geeft.
They told me all of my cages were mental, so I got wasted like all my potential.
pi_180839887
quote:
14s.gif Op maandag 30 juli 2018 18:54 schreef Montov het volgende:

[..]

Een pre-meeting. Dat is nieuw. Blijf graven Mueller.
Yups en vergeet Kushner niet:

rgoodlaw twitterde op maandag 30-07-2018 om 18:14:37 I agree with Josh this is potentially BIG admission.Josh's analysis: https://t.co/o3J9Y1YFN1My add on: Giuliani places Kushner at Russia pre-plan meeting!That puts Kushner at risk of perjury. He testified he didn't know what June 9 meeting was about: https://t.co/1B5ktpNAww https://t.co/TuPlIjRT2X reageer retweet
“The fundamental cause of the trouble in the modern world today is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.”— Bertrand Russell
  maandag 30 juli 2018 @ 19:25:04 #29
187810 Szura
Kijk eens aan!
pi_180840053
quote:
14s.gif Op maandag 30 juli 2018 19:14 schreef Kijkertje het volgende:

[..]

Yups en vergeet Kushner niet:

rgoodlaw twitterde op maandag 30-07-2018 om 18:14:37 I agree with Josh this is potentially BIG admission.Josh's analysis: https://t.co/o3J9Y1YFN1My add on: Giuliani places Kushner at Russia pre-plan meeting!That puts Kushner at risk of perjury. He testified he didn't know what June 9 meeting was about: https://t.co/1B5ktpNAww https://t.co/TuPlIjRT2X reageer retweet
Rudy _O-
Lekker zuipen, lekker dansen en daarna lekker neuken.
pi_180840068
Dusss....

amandacarpenter twitterde op maandag 30-07-2018 om 16:10:51 Giuliani claimed 2 important things on CNN today. 1) Collusion isn't a crime and 2) That Trump was not "physically" present at the Trump Tower meeting. But, did Trump have advance knowledge of the meeting and was he briefed afterward? Those are the real questions. reageer retweet
En heeft Trump 'meegeluisterd'?
“The fundamental cause of the trouble in the modern world today is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.”— Bertrand Russell
pi_180840077
Wat een shitshow...
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam
There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
  maandag 30 juli 2018 @ 19:28:15 #32
187810 Szura
Kijk eens aan!
pi_180840103
quote:
2s.gif Op maandag 30 juli 2018 19:25 schreef Kijkertje het volgende:
Dusss....

amandacarpenter twitterde op maandag 30-07-2018 om 16:10:51 Giuliani claimed 2 important things on CNN today. 1) Collusion isn't a crime and 2) That Trump was not "physically" present at the Trump Tower meeting. But, did Trump have advance knowledge of the meeting and was he briefed afterward? Those are the real questions. reageer retweet
En heeft Trump 'meegeluisterd'?
Moeten ze dat blocked nr dat Con Jr belde ook eens achterhalen, moet wel bijna Con Sr zijn
  maandag 30 juli 2018 @ 19:29:14 #33
8369 speknek
Another day another slay
pi_180840122
quote:
1s.gif Op maandag 30 juli 2018 19:25 schreef Szura het volgende:

[..]

Rudy _O-
Haha Rudy zal wel claimen dat hij het verkeerd onthouden had, maar mooi is het wel.

quote:
How do you know when the seriousness of the Russia scandal has intensified? When Donald Trump’s allies discover it’s time to move the goal posts again.

Take, for example, National Review’s Andrew McCarthy arguing on Fox News last week that there’s nothing necessarily wrong with the president’s political operation possibly having turned to a foreign adversary to help win an American election.

“Look, I don’t think that it’s bad if campaigns are turning to foreign governments for dirt. It’s not collusion, it’s not something that’s impeachable, it’s icky. But that’s what this is.”

A day later, The Federalist’s Mollie Hemingway wrote, “I don’t have a problem [with] getting dirt on election opponents from foreigners.” She added that relying on the Steele dossier is effectively the same thing.

Fox News’ Tucker Carlson quickly endorsed the line, telling his viewers, “Nobody is claiming that any information changed hands, though, even if it did, so what?” [Update: Rudy Giuliani went even further this morning. See below.]

This may have been inevitable, but that doesn’t make the new talking point any less pitiful.

First, if receiving campaign assistance from foreign adversaries is perfectly kosher, why has Trump invested so much time and energy lying about it? If the underlying accusation is effectively meaningless, why didn’t the president adopt this line months ago?

Second, those who constantly feel the need to move the goalposts are nearly always the folks losing an argument. The original line from Trump World and its allies was that Russia didn’t attack our elections. The evolution soon followed: OK, maybe Russia did attack, but the Trump campaign wasn’t in communication with our adversaries during their attack. OK, maybe they were in communication, but their talks had nothing to do with the campaign. OK, maybe Team Trump did talk to our adversaries about the campaign during their attack, but is that really so bad?

Please.

As for the comparison between the Steele dossier and the Russian attack, this is so embarrassingly weak, I’m a little surprised the right would take the line seriously. There’s a qualitative difference between a research firm relying on sources to put together an oppo report and a foreign government using military intelligence officers to illegally steal materials and weaponize them in the hopes of putting an ally in power.

Those who see these two activities as identical simply are either deeply confused or they aren’t arguing in good faith.

Update: Though the line from Trump World for months has been that there was “no collusion,” as the Washington Post reported, Rudy Giuliani adopteda very different posture this morning. “I don’t even know if that’s a crime — colluding with Russians,” Giuliani said on CNN. “Hacking is the crime. The president didn’t hack. He didn’t pay for the hacking.”

He added on Fox: “I have been sitting here looking in the federal code trying to find collusion as a crime. Collusion is not a crime.”
http://www.msnbc.com/rach(...)g-russia-isnt-so-bad
They told me all of my cages were mental, so I got wasted like all my potential.
pi_180840123
quote:
1s.gif Op maandag 30 juli 2018 19:28 schreef Szura het volgende:

[..]

Moeten ze dat blocked nr dat Con Jr belde ook eens achterhalen, moet wel bijna Con Sr zijn
Ik denk dat Mueller dat al lang heeft gedaan :P
  maandag 30 juli 2018 @ 20:01:24 #35
104871 remlof
Europees federalist
pi_180840649
quote:
6s.gif Op maandag 30 juli 2018 16:24 schreef Kijkertje het volgende:

[..]

AshaRangappa_ twitterde op zaterdag 28-07-2018 om 05:24:07 On @AC360 tonight explaining that "collusion" doesn't have to rise to a criminal conspiracy: From an intelligence standpoint, anyone who is knowingly and secretly encouraging, facilitating, or participating in a foreign adversary's covert operation against the U.S. *is* colluding https://t.co/56VNJ2whoV reageer retweet
AshaRangappa_ twitterde op zaterdag 28-07-2018 om 05:25:41 I explained the counterintelligence/criminal distinction in this piece. Basically, the next time someone says, "Collusion is not a crime," the appropriate response should be, "You're right. It's worse." https://t.co/gvHIA5ENlS reageer retweet
Dat is duidelijk.
  maandag 30 juli 2018 @ 20:51:36 #36
64792 Mryc
play me one more song
pi_180841719
Zou Giuliani zijn diploma hebben gehaald op Trump University :') ?
  Redactie Frontpage / Sport maandag 30 juli 2018 @ 20:54:34 #37
426493 crew  PippenScottie
pi_180841808
Het is een gevalletje ‘hoe gooi ik mijn reputatie in een paar maanden volledig te grabbel’ van Rudy G.
  maandag 30 juli 2018 @ 21:05:21 #38
65394 Montov
Dogmaticus Irritantus
pi_180842089
quote:
1s.gif Op maandag 30 juli 2018 20:54 schreef PippenScottie het volgende:
Het is een gevalletje ‘hoe gooi ik mijn reputatie in een paar maanden volledig te grabbel’ van Rudy G.
Dat is al gaande vanaf 2008. Maar het is nu wel peak idioterie.
Géén kloon van tvlxd!
  maandag 30 juli 2018 @ 21:12:43 #39
65394 Montov
Dogmaticus Irritantus
pi_180842261
Trump says he’s willing to meet Iranian President Rouhani without preconditions
https://www.washingtonpos(...)80e1fdf43_story.html

Nobelprijs.
Géén kloon van tvlxd!
  Overall beste user 2022 maandag 30 juli 2018 @ 21:13:57 #40
3928 Ulx
you aint no punk you punk
pi_180842292
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 30 juli 2018 20:51 schreef Mryc het volgende:
Zou Giuliani zijn diploma hebben gehaald op Trump University :') ?
Of improviseert hij er maar een eind op los omdat hij ook maar bullshit te horen krijgt van Trump?
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
  Overall beste user 2022 maandag 30 juli 2018 @ 21:15:29 #41
3928 Ulx
pi_180842326
quote:
14s.gif Op maandag 30 juli 2018 21:12 schreef Montov het volgende:
Trump says he’s willing to meet Iranian President Rouhani without preconditions
https://www.washingtonpos(...)80e1fdf43_story.html

Nobelprijs.
Iran is een tof land met gelukkige bewoners en een eervolle leider!
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
pi_180844042
Wat zei Fox ook alweer over Obama toen hij zonder precondities met Iran en Noord Korea wilde praten? 😂
beter een knipoog dan een blauw oog
  Overall beste user 2022 maandag 30 juli 2018 @ 23:26:13 #43
3928 Ulx
pi_180845061
Trump wil nog een extra 100 Miljard belastingverlaging voor de 0.1%.

Het schijnt mogelijk te zijn buiten het Congres om.
pi_180845497
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 30 juli 2018 23:26 schreef Ulx het volgende:

Fill the Swamp!

Trump Administration Mulls a Unilateral Tax Cut for the Wealthy

quote:
The Trump administration is considering bypassing Congress to grant a $100 billion tax cut mainly to the wealthy, a legally tenuous maneuver that would cut capital gains taxation and fulfill a long-held ambition of many investors and conservatives.

Steven Mnuchin, the Treasury secretary, said in an interview on the sidelines of the Group of 20 summit meeting in Argentina this month that his department was studying whether it could use its regulatory powers to allow Americans to account for inflation in determining capital gains tax liabilities. The Treasury Department could change the definition of “cost” for calculating capital gains, allowing taxpayers to adjust the initial value of an asset, such as a home or a share of stock, for inflation when it sells.

“If it can’t get done through a legislation process, we will look at what tools at Treasury we have to do it on our own and we’ll consider that,” Mr. Mnuchin said, emphasizing that he had not concluded whether the Treasury Department had the authority to act alone. “We are studying that internally, and we are also studying the economic costs and the impact on growth.”

Currently, capital gains taxes are determined by subtracting the original price of an asset from the price at which it was sold and taxing the difference, usually at 20 percent. If a high earner spent $100,000 on stock in 1980, then sold it for $1 million today, she would owe taxes on $900,000. But if her original purchase price was adjusted for inflation, it would be about $300,000, reducing her taxable “gain” to $700,000. That would save the investor $40,000.

The move would face a near-certain court challenge. It could also reinforce a liberal critique of Republican tax policy at a time when Republicans are struggling to sell middle-class voters on the benefits of the tax cuts that President Trump signed into law late last year.

“At a time when the deficit is out of control, wages are flat and the wealthiest are doing better than ever, to give the top 1 percent another advantage is an outrage and shows the Republicans’ true colors,” said Senator Chuck Schumer of New York, the Democratic leader. “Furthermore, Mr. Mnuchin thinks he can do it on his own, but everyone knows this must be done by legislation.”

SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
  maandag 30 juli 2018 @ 23:54:38 #45
44703 ExtraWaskracht
Laat maar lekker draaien
pi_180845564
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 30 juli 2018 23:26 schreef Ulx het volgende:

Volgens de experts in dit artikel lijkt dat niet heel waarschijnlijk buiten congress om te mogen: https://www.nytimes.com/2(...)ps://t.co/sMSPYwcYG3
pi_180845917
joshgerstein twitterde op maandag 30-07-2018 om 23:28:22 BREAKING: On eve of trial, Manafort drops appeal of dismissal of his civil suit challenging Mueller's authority. Doc: https://t.co/2SCoAwDIkj reageer retweet
  dinsdag 31 juli 2018 @ 01:21:11 #47
187810 Szura
Kijk eens aan!
pi_180846446
https://www.washingtonpos(...)212fb69c2_story.html
quote:
U.S. spy agencies are seeing signs that North Korea is constructing new missiles at a factory that produced the country’s first intercontinental ballistic missiles capable of reaching the United States, according to officials familiar with the intelligence.

Newly obtained evidence, including satellite photos taken in recent weeks, indicates that work is underway on at least one and possibly two liquid-fueled ICBMs at a large research facility in Sanumdong, on the outskirts of Pyongyang, according to the officials, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe classified intelligence.

The findings are the latest to show ongoing activity inside North Korea’s nuclear and missile facilities at a time when the country’s leaders are engaged in arms talks with the United States. The new intelligence does not suggest an expansion of North Korea’s capabilities but shows that work on advanced weapons is continuing weeks after President Trump declared in a Twitter posting that Pyongyang was “no longer a Nuclear Threat.”

The reports about new missile construction come after recent revelations about a suspected uranium enrichment facility, called Kangson, that North Korea is operating in secret. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo acknowledged during Senate testimony last week that North Korean factories “continue to produce fissile material” used in making nuclear weapons. He declined to say whether Pyongyang is building new missiles.

During a summit with Trump in June, North Korean leader Kim Jong Un agreed to a vaguely worded pledge to “work toward” the “denuclearization” of the Korean Peninsula. But since then, North Korea has made few tangible moves signaling an intention to disarm.

Instead, senior North Korean officials have discussed their intention to deceive Washington about the number of nuclear warheads and missiles they have, as well as the types and numbers of facilities, and to rebuff international inspectors, according to intelligence gathered by U.S. agencies. Their strategy includes potentially asserting that they have fully denuclearized by declaring and disposing of 20 warheads while retaining dozens more.
  Overall beste user 2022 dinsdag 31 juli 2018 @ 08:21:36 #48
3928 Ulx
pi_180848591
thehill twitterde op dinsdag 31-07-2018 om 03:19:04 Trump legal team writing "counter-report" to discredit Mueller charges https://t.co/NX8iLwSXsU https://t.co/rYb9a9PyvO reageer retweet
Mocht Rudy dit rapport gaan pennen is Mueller veel sneller klaar. Dat zal echt maanden schelen denk ik.
  Overall beste user 2022 dinsdag 31 juli 2018 @ 08:43:17 #49
3928 Ulx
pi_180848814
FEMA’s top HR official allegedly hired women as sexual partners for male employees

da.....fuq......?

quote:
The former top human resources official at FEMA is facing disturbing sexual misconduct allegations, ones that encompass both his personal relationships and his hiring and management decisions.

An internal, seven-month investigation found that Corey Coleman, the former chief component human capital officer, transferred female FEMA employees to different departments or regional offices within the agency so that his male colleagues could attempt to have sexual relationships with them, reports the Washington Post’s Lisa Rein, who obtained an executive summary of the preliminary investigation.

The report also found that Coleman hired his male friends for positions; that he hired and promoted women he met at bars and on dates to work in FEMA outside normal hiring protocols; and that he had sexual relationships with at least two subordinates, one in 2015, and another in 2017-’18. One woman said he created a position for her at the agency for which she was unqualified. Another said when she tried to end her relationship with Coleman, he attempted to retaliate, according to the Post:

Both women accompanied him on work trips, but one had no official duties on the trips. When the first woman ended the relationship, Coleman pressured her for dates — then denied her a promotion and tried to fire her, she told FEMA investigators. She said she kept her job by telling him she might be willing to go on dates with him again, according to the preliminary report.

Coleman joined FEMA in June 2011, and in his most recent role, oversaw the agency’s entire staff and all of its 10 regional offices, according to the Post. He resigned last month, on June 18, before investigators could interview him about the sexual harassment and misconduct violations. The allegations in the report against Coleman date back to at least 2015.

“What we uncovered was a systemic problem going back years,” FEMA Administrator William “Brock” Long told the Washington Post, adding that the allegations against Coleman may include possible criminality.

Long also said Monday, in a statement, that he was instituting measures to address “lapses in professional responsibility,” including referring the case to the Department of Homeland Security’s inspector general and mandating additional training and a review of the agency’s handling of misconduct allegations.

“These allegations are deeply disturbing, and harassment of any kind will not be tolerated at FEMA,” Long said in the statement.
  FOK!-Schrikkelbaas dinsdag 31 juli 2018 @ 08:54:22 #50
862 Arcee
Look closer
pi_180848921
realDonaldTrump twitterde op dinsdag 31-07-2018 om 02:56:16 A highly respected Federal judge today stated that the “Trump Administration gets great credit” for reuniting illegal families. Thank you, and please look at the previous administrations record - not good! reageer retweet
Hij is weer eens trots op het oplossen van een probleem dat hij zelf gecreëerd heeft.
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')