abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_179745517
kylegriffin1 twitterde op dinsdag 12-06-2018 om 15:05:05 NBC's Richard Engel says Kim Jong-un was "the biggest winner": "He got the recognition with the president of the United States on a world stage, and all he had to do was sign a piece of paper reaffirming something that he has already said in the past." https://t.co/NYMBXcGtkd reageer retweet
“The fundamental cause of the trouble in the modern world today is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.”— Bertrand Russell
pi_179745525
Ik dacht misschien wat minder oefeningen als concessie, maar helemaal stoppen is wel lekker voor Kim.

Verder uiteraard een inhoudsloze deal, maar goed, had iemand anders verwacht?
Hoeren neuken, nooit meer werken.
  Overall beste user 2022 dinsdag 12 juni 2018 @ 15:15:22 #55
3928 Ulx
you aint no punk you punk
pi_179745571
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 12 juni 2018 15:12 schreef Ludachrist het volgende:
Ik dacht misschien wat minder oefeningen als concessie, maar helemaal stoppen is wel lekker voor Kim.

Ik had niet verwacht dat Trump eenzijdig allerlei concessies zou gaan doen.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
  dinsdag 12 juni 2018 @ 15:18:14 #56
65394 Montov
Dogmaticus Irritantus
pi_179745611
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 12 juni 2018 15:12 schreef Ludachrist het volgende:

Trump gaat Kim Jong-Un out-Ungen door later weer het tegenovergestelde te beweren. We denken dat NK degene is die zich niet gaat houden aan afspraken, maar Trump zal hem voor willen zijn met dat gedrag.
Géén kloon van tvlxd!
  † In Memoriam † dinsdag 12 juni 2018 @ 15:22:49 #57
159335 Boze_Appel
Vrij Fruit
pi_179745687
Zo, die onzin hebben we ook weer gehad met Trump grote verliezer.
Carpe Libertatem
pi_179745760
kylegriffin1 twitterde op dinsdag 12-06-2018 om 15:25:57 Ambassador Chris Hill — who served under Presidents Clinton, Bush and Obama — said on @MSNBC that the document appeared to be "drafted in haste," and is missing words like "verified": "There needs to be a companion action document." https://t.co/NYMBXcGtkd reageer retweet
“The fundamental cause of the trouble in the modern world today is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.”— Bertrand Russell
pi_179746103
Na wetten over Russische sancties en ZTE verwacht ik dat de Amerikaanse kamer of senaat nu een wet over militaire oefeningen met Z Korea goedkeurt.
Ich glaube, dass es manchmal nicht genügend Steine gibt und
Ich bin mir sicher, dass auch schöne Augen weinen
pi_179746751
kylegriffin1 twitterde op dinsdag 12-06-2018 om 15:45:30 Fmr. Amb. Wendy Sherman: "I was a little taken aback by the North Korean flags and the American flags side by side ... We aren’t equals to each other and this conferred power to Kim Jong Un that I don’t believe he has yet earned in terms of the respect from the U.S." @Morning_Joe reageer retweet
kylegriffin1 twitterde op dinsdag 12-06-2018 om 16:15:09 Q: What has North Korea given up in talks with the United States?Lindsey Graham: "Nothing yet." (via CBS) https://t.co/7K2SH0TtjF reageer retweet
  dinsdag 12 juni 2018 @ 16:24:21 #61
267352 Belabor
Why stay? Explore!
pi_179746768
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 12 juni 2018 15:15 schreef Ulx het volgende:

[..]

Ik had niet verwacht dat Trump eenzijdig allerlei concessies zou gaan doen.
Niet? Na de blamages betreffende de eerdere akkoorden (Parijs, TTIP en Iran bijvoorbeeld) waarin Trump deze eenzijdig beëindigde en wel even "betere deals" zou sluiten, maar waar tot dusver nog geen letter van geschreven is, had ik niet anders verwacht.

De handtekening van Trump is geen cent waard. Vandaag zegt hij iets te doen, morgen beweert hij op Twitter het tegenovergestelde. Dat zal hier niet anders zijn.

Kim hoeft maar één keer een harde eis te stellen aan de VS in de nabije toekomst en hij wordt weer "Little Rocket Man" gedoopt.
pi_179746851
Graham warns that Trump's deal with North Korea needs approval from Congress

quote:
Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) on Tuesday said any agreement between the U.S. and North Korea that comes from President Trump's meeting with Kim Jong Un should come to Congress for approval.

“Not only do I want to see the details, I want to vote on them," Graham said on NBC's "Today."

"So here’s what I would tell President Trump: I stand with you…but anything you negotiate with North Korea will have to come to the Congress for our approval," he continued. "But I’m hopeful."

He also signaled some doubt about the details of the denuclearization agreement Trump achieved with Kim.

"I think he has convinced Kim Jong Un that he’s better off giving up his nuclear weapons than he is keeping them, and that's the goal," Graham continued. "And if he has failed to do that then we're going to have a military conflict.”

Trump met Tuesday in Singapore with Kim, marking the first summit between sitting leaders of the U.S. and North Korea. The two leaders met face-to-face, joined only by translators, followed by expanded meetings with members of their respective administrations.

After hours of discussions, the two men signed an agreement Tuesday committing the United States to unspecified “security guarantees” in exchange for a denuclearized Korean peninsula. The document did not include specifics on the timeline or nature of denuclearization, however.

“I think both sides are going to be impressed with the result,” Trump told reporters. “We’re going to take care of a very big and very dangerous problem for the world.”

Trump also announced the U.S. would call off military exercises with South Korea while negotiations continue with the North.

Graham, who has drafted an authorization for use of military force and expressed support for military use in North Korea as a last resort, said he doesn't believe the lack of military exercises will be a significant factor in the long-term.

"The one thing that I would violently disagree with is removing our troops," Graham said. "I can’t imagine I would vote for any agreement that requires us to withdraw our forces because that would destabilize Asia. That’s what China wants. That doesn’t make the world more peaceful, it makes it more dangerous.”
pi_179746925
quote:
Haha, die Graham, denkt dat Trump hier ook maar één tel over na gaat denken.
pi_179746928
SethAbramson twitterde op dinsdag 12-06-2018 om 16:03:32 This week Trump treated the leader of our closest ally (Canada) like an enemy of America, and praised to the heavens a man who executes innocent people with anti-aircraft guns on a killing field in front of an audience. Not one American—not one American—should be celebrating now. reageer retweet
  dinsdag 12 juni 2018 @ 16:38:32 #65
187810 Szura
Kijk eens aan!
pi_179747031
quote:
1s.gif Op dinsdag 12 juni 2018 16:31 schreef westwoodblvd het volgende:

[..]

woor
Woorden van Graham hoef je sowieso niet serieus te nemen, roeptoeter eersteklas en opvolger van McCain op dat gebied.
Lekker zuipen, lekker dansen en daarna lekker neuken.
  dinsdag 12 juni 2018 @ 17:02:04 #66
192592 SureD1
------------------------------
pi_179747429
quote:
14s.gif Op dinsdag 12 juni 2018 16:31 schreef Kijkertje het volgende:
SethAbramson twitterde op dinsdag 12-06-2018 om 16:03:32 This week Trump treated the leader of our closest ally (Canada) like an enemy of America, and praised to the heavens a man who executes innocent people with anti-aircraft guns on a killing field in front of an audience. Not one American—not one American—should be celebrating now. reageer retweet
Dit dus... walgelijke beeldvorming ook, getuige die foto’s bovenaan de pagina.
pi_179747478
quote:
1s.gif Op dinsdag 12 juni 2018 16:31 schreef westwoodblvd het volgende:

[..]

Graham die eerder verklaarde "War with North Korea would be 'worth it' in the long run", en maandag nog zei dat hij een "authorization for the use of military force (AUMF) in North Korea" had voorbereid.
  dinsdag 12 juni 2018 @ 17:11:12 #68
39333 Zelva
Fortunate observer of time
pi_179747567
quote:
7s.gif Op dinsdag 12 juni 2018 15:05 schreef Sloggi het volgende:
maar het zorgt er wel voor dat de twee landen voor het eerst een constructief gesprek op topniveau hebben gevoerd.
Dit is een grapje hè?

Zoek anders eens op Wikipedia of zo naar de Six-Party Talks.
pi_179747638
NatashaBertrand twitterde op dinsdag 12-06-2018 om 16:41:55 Just in: In response to a motion by Manafort, Mueller's team must inform defense of "the identify of any individuals or entities alleged to be the 'others, including former senior foreign politicians' whom Manafort allegedly cause to act as foreign agents without registering. https://t.co/nLJF4efPSy reageer retweet
SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
pi_179747782
quote:
Navarro apologizes for saying there's a 'special place in hell' for Trudeau

Peter Navarro, an adviser to President Trump on trade, apologized Tuesday for saying there is a “special place in Hell” for Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau for crossing President Trump.

“My job was to send a signal of strength. In conveying that message I used language that was inappropriate and basically lost the power of that message,” Navarro said, according to Bloomberg and other outlets.

“I own that, that was my mistake, my words,” Navarro added.

He issued his apology during remarks at a Wall Street Journal conference in Washington, D.C.
http://thehill.com/homene(...)al-place-in-hell-for
pi_179747880
  Overall beste user 2022 dinsdag 12 juni 2018 @ 18:12:47 #72
3928 Ulx
pi_179748638
quote:
Hij is nog niet ontslagen?
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
pi_179748650
Bizarre reacties op de FP over dit nieuws. Trump is de messias voor sommigen terwijl 'ie, zoals altijd, eigenlijk niks heeft klaargespeeld. Voor zijn vertrek nog grote woorden dat hij Kimmetje wel even zou opdragen zijn kernwapens in te leveren en dan nu met zo'n nietszeggend verdragje komen. De enige die hier beter van is geworden is Kim.
  dinsdag 12 juni 2018 @ 18:15:32 #74
187810 Szura
Kijk eens aan!
pi_179748699
Is al bekend wie er meer bolletjes ijs kreeg bij de lunch, Trump of Kim?
Lekker zuipen, lekker dansen en daarna lekker neuken.
pi_179748707
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 12 juni 2018 18:13 schreef FlipjeHolland het volgende:
Bizarre reacties op de FP over dit nieuws. Trump is de messias voor sommigen.
Trump is een soort rattenvanger van simplistische zielen: ze lopen allemaal blind achter hem aan.
pi_179748753
Deze al langs gekomen?

realDonaldTrump twitterde op donderdag 08-05-2014 om 03:39:15 Dennis Rodman was either drunk or on drugs (delusional) when he said I wanted to go to North Korea with him. Glad I fired him on Apprentice! reageer retweet
:')
  Overall beste user 2022 dinsdag 12 juni 2018 @ 18:20:09 #77
3928 Ulx
pi_179748782
quote:
1s.gif Op dinsdag 12 juni 2018 18:15 schreef westwoodblvd het volgende:

[..]

Trump is een soort rattenvanger van simplistische zielen: ze lopen allemaal blind achter hem aan.
Dat komt vanwege de Muur die Mexico gaat betalen.
pi_179748789
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 12 juni 2018 18:13 schreef FlipjeHolland het volgende:
Bizarre reacties op de FP over dit nieuws. Trump is de messias voor sommigen terwijl 'ie, zoals altijd, eigenlijk niks heeft klaargespeeld. Voor zijn vertrek nog grote woorden dat hij Kimmetje wel even zou opdragen zijn kernwapens in te leveren en dan nu met zo'n nietszeggend verdragje komen. De enige die hier beter van is geworden is Kim.
Maar als je zijn fans dat probeert duidelijk te maken, dan ben je een linkse Trump-hater.
Op maandag 3 februari 2014 08:10 schreef Enchanter het volgende:[/b]
In discussie gaan met Koos Vogels :') , een grotere mongool is er niet :r
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')